Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47529 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by logica(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2011
means:

It annoys me to see these winners people believe that they are rich or placed in some places because they are members of Living Faith church.
They call it delusion of grandeur. It is pretty clear to most sane people that majority of the billionaires of our generation are not Christians. While it is probably true that you have to be a Muslim or Christian (or maybe even a so called Idolater) to be rich ages ago, it is no longer true. And the obvious reason for this was if you didn't belong, you had limited opportunities no matter how talented or intelligent you are. And some would even go out their way to make sure you fail.

It even gets more laughable considering the fact that the man they claim to follow shunned wealth, and in so many ways advised his followers to. (Remember what he said to the rich man who approached him?)
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by taigee: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2011
FOR HE WHO HATH AN EAR

This is a brief encounter i had with a confessed witch i had sometime back.
A little girl of about five years old an orphan was brought to me for prayers due to her irrational behavior and confessions to being a witch.
I asked her: What her name was and she told me.
How old are u?
Ans: Five years old but in our kingdom i am 18yrs old.
Which kingdom are you talking of?

Ans: The under-world
What about your father and mother?
Ans: They are dead
What killed them?
Ans: I killed them
Why did you kill them?
Ans: They asked me to bring them to the under-world
Who is the woman that brought you here?
Ans: She is my mother's sister and my Guardian
Are husband just died about two months ago are u responsible? Tell me the truth or u are dead and will go to hell.
Ans: They gave me sickness to put on him, i didn't know he will die.
Who gave u sickness to put on him?
Ans: From the under-world
(Note: The man died less than 3 months after being diagnosed of cancer)
What is your next mission now?
Ans: They asked me to bring my nephews baby (After inquiry, I discovered she had a nephew who was pregnant and almost at the point of delivery, the plan was to kill the baby in the womb)
Do you want to be delivered?
Ans: They will kill me
God will kill you first if you refuse deliverance, because he said suffer not a witch to live (Exodus 22:18)
NOTE: I AGREE NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO PRONOUNCE JUDGEMENT/CONDEMNATION ON ANY ONE, BUT THE BIBLE SAY'S THE SAINTS CAN PRONOUNCE EXECUTION OF DIVINE JUDGEMENT ON THE WICKED (Ps 149:6-9, Isaiah 54:17), ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO REFUSE TO TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS. A SELF CONFESSED WITCH LEFT TO GO FREE WILL BEWITCH AGAIN, KILL AGAIN AND DESTROY AGAIN. THAT IS WHY JUDGMENT IS PRONOUNCED OVER THEM.
The little girl agreed to deliverance, I led her to receive Christ and prayed for her. I believe she has been set free. She remains free as long as she does not return to their practices.
WHEN IT COME TO SPIRITUAL THINGS, WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT WE SAY OR DO, IT MAY BACKFIRE ON YOU.
WITCHCRAFT SPIRITS ARE VERY WICKED SPIRITS, PERPETRATING ALL KINDS OF EVIL IN THE SPIRIT WORLD UPON THEIR VICTIMS. IT TAKES AN EQUALLY POWERFUL SPIRITUAL MEN AND WOMEN TO DEAL WITH THEM.
JESUS WAS NEVER GENTLE WHEN IT CAME TO DEALING WITH EVILL
CHECK OUT THIS STORY; John 2:11-17

Joh 2:11  This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
Joh 2:12  After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
Joh 2:13  And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
Joh 2:14  And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
Joh 2:15  And when he had made a [b]scourge of small cords(Whip), he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;[/b]
Joh 2:16  And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
Joh 2:17  And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
To drive out people forcefully was not gentle. Jesus had to use force to dislodge those mocking the place of worship.
JESUS was not always gentle.
I SUGGEST THOSE CRYING FOUL TO LEAVE SPIRITUAL THINGS ALONE.
I PRAY ALSO THAT MAY NONE OF YOU HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH A REAL WITCH, THEY ARE VERY WICKED.
THEY WILL KILL YOU WHILE THEY ARE SMILING WITH YOU, THEY PERPETRATE WICKEDNESS IN DARKNESS. THEY ARE VERY REAL.
ESPECIALLY IN THESE PARTS OF THE WORLD.

Therefore if an Altar call was made and these individuals (teenagers) came out as confessed witches don't just overlook it. They are being used by the powerful kingdom of darkness.
Then one said she was a "Witch for Jesus" Mockery to Christ and His Word and she got that reaction, let the witches fight back. AFTER ALL Bishop Oyedepo says he is far above them. Let them strike him, kill him or destroy him if they can. You don't need to fight for witches.
A Witch is a person who has sold his soul to the Devil to perpetrate evil continually on fellow human beings.
A WORD IS ENOUGH,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by logica(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2011
taigee:

A WORD IS ENOUGH,
. . . I don't know when people like you will realize you are not addressing the people in your village. But of course, it's hard to realize anything when you are not very smart.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2011
taigee:

FOR HE WHO HATH AN EAR

A Witch is a person who has sold his soul to the Devil to perpetrate evil continually on fellow human beings.
A WORD IS ENOUGH,

Fcking cretin!

Don't start jogging asap to Aro and beg them to prescribe you medication.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2011
God that tale about the witch reminded me of tales by moonlight. Loool. Only in Africa.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by means(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2011
God help your children!!!
Everytime I read a post from these headless chicken whose minds have been polluted by these preachers, I am tempted to lecture them.But the flock is like  a goat, no matter what you say, a goat is a goat.
You create fear in your own mind with these witches or winches as you call them during your prayers.  Stop deluding yourselves. To most of you, every old woman walking with a stick in the remote village must be a witch. The poor and needy are  classified as witches. Or tell me, would you see the daughter of one of our governors coming for deliverance? If she does, would the so called man of God dare pronouce her a witch? It is the helpless in the society that are used for this charade of deliverance.
Haba! make una open sense nah,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2011
taigee:

FOR HE WHO HATH AN EAR

A little girl of about five years old an orphan was brought to me for prayers due to her irrational behavior and confessions to being a witch.
How old are u?

What killed them?
Why did you kill them?
Are husband just died about two months ago are u responsible? Tell me the truth or u are dead and will go to hell.
Ans: They asked me to bring my nephews baby (After inquiry, I discovered she had a nephew who was pregnant and almost at the point of delivery, the plan was to kill the baby in the womb)
God will kill you first if you refuse deliverance, because he said suffer not a witch to live (Exodus 22:18)
NOTE: I AGREE NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO PRONOUNCE JUDGEMENT/CONDEMNATION ON ANY ONE, BUT THE BIBLE SAY'S THE SAINTS CAN PRONOUNCE EXECUTION OF DIVINE JUDGEMENT ON THE WICKED (Ps 149:6-9, Isaiah 54:17), ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO REFUSE TO TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS. A SELF CONFESSED WITCH LEFT TO GO FREE WILL BEWITCH AGAIN, KILL AGAIN AND DESTROY AGAIN. THAT IS WHY JUDGMENT IS PRONOUNCED OVER THEM.
The little girl agreed to deliverance, I led her to receive Christ and prayed for her. I believe she has been set free. She remains free as long as she does not return to their practices.
WHEN IT COME TO SPIRITUAL THINGS, WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT WE SAY OR DO, IT MAY BACKFIRE ON YOU.
WITCHCRAFT SPIRITS ARE VERY WICKED SPIRITS, PERPETRATING ALL KINDS OF EVIL IN THE SPIRIT WORLD UPON THEIR VICTIMS. IT TAKES AN EQUALLY POWERFUL SPIRITUAL MEN AND WOMEN TO DEAL WITH THEM.

Joh 2:11  This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
Joh 2:12  After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
Joh 2:14  And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
Joh 2:15  And when he had made a [b]scourge of small cords(Whip), he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;[/b]
Joh 2:16  And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
Joh 2:17  And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
To drive out people forcefully was not gentle. Jesus had to use force to dislodge those mocking the place of worship.
I PRAY ALSO THAT MAY NONE OF YOU HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH A REAL WITCH, THEY ARE VERY WICKED.
THEY WILL KILL YOU WHILE THEY ARE SMILING WITH YOU, THEY PERPETRATE WICKEDNESS IN DARKNESS. THEY ARE VERY REAL.

Therefore if an Altar call was made and these individuals (teenagers) came out as confessed witches don't just overlook it. They are being used by the powerful kingdom of darkness.
Then one said she was a "Witch for Jesus" Mockery to Christ and His Word and she got that reaction, let the witches fight back. AFTER ALL Bishop Oyedepo says he is far above them. Let them strike him, kill him or destroy him if they can. You don't need to fight for witches.
A WORD IS ENOUGH,

U are nothing but a child abuser& a paedophile!In saner climes people like u wud b fished out,no matter d anonymity of d social forum,& b made to face d heaviest hammer of d law for abusing a child that cannot differentiate btw right& wrong& that was forced by mentally retarded relations to utter things he/she does not understand.Now am pissed to know that more of ur kind still walk this part of d world,abusing kids& moronic adults.
U are nothing but a severely retarded human being for having d mindset to post this repulsive encounter u had wt a minor,its ur type that shd never b allowed to come anywhere decent human beings are gathered.God must b regretting ur birth for giving u a brain,but u decided to use ur ar s-e for thinking,fool!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2011
doctokwus:

U are nothing but a child abuser& a paedophile!

Nah!

He is a Prophet in the eyes of our BSc and MBA holders. You are just too blind to see it. You know nothing about winch!undecided
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2011
taigee:

FOR HE WHO HATH AN EAR

How old are u?

What killed them?
Why did you kill them?

A WORD IS ENOUGH,

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2011
Vile creatures walk this land of ours& its annoying they use d almighty God's name as a cover for their repulsive acts
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
Me self tire o. There is something wrong with us black people.

Africa has a long way to go. When someone has learning difficulties or dyslexia we call him or her olodo and beat the hell out of them when they bring back F's from school.

When someone starts seeing things that are not there and starts saying rubbish we Africans say there is demons in the person while it is a pure case of schizophrenia.

When someone does things in his sleep that he has no recollection of when he is awake we say evil spirits have possessed such an individual when it is merely a pure case of sleep walking.

My people wise up. The Almighty gave you a brain for a reason.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
tavon:

Me self tire o. There is something wrong with us black people.

Africa has a long way to go. When someone has learning difficulties or dyslexia we call him or her olodo and beat the hell out of them when they bring back F's from school.

When someone starts seeing things that are not there and starts saying rubbish we Africans say there is demons in the person while it is a pure case of schizophrenia.

When someone does things in his sleep that he has no recollection of when he is awake we say evil spirits have possessed such an individual when it is merely a pure case of sleep walking.

My people wise up. The Almighty gave you a brain for a reason.

Evidence of the pure mass illiteracy in Africa.

But yet, these illiterates will claim to have BSc and MBA and are people who are enlightened.

They are enlightened winches!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
Men sometimes it makes me sad to see my nation being made fun of by other countries. We are the laughing stock of the other races but after reading comments by so called Christians I now see why we are ridiculed.

Nigerians are stubborn and proud of their stupidity. Some Asian guy once asked me if we kill children in Nigeria because we believe they are possessed and I was mad at him for asking such a stupid question but after seeing posts by so called educated people I tend to ask myself time and time again are we really this ignorant.

We have contributed nothing to technological advancement because we still stuck in this stone age ideology of witches and wizards. The world is moving forward and we are going backwards arguing about knowing an alien religion better which was in fact introduced to us by foreigners who three quarters of their population don't practice.

Wake up from your stupidity. Oyedepo is a fraud
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2011
taigee:

FOR HE WHO HATH AN EAR

How old are u?

What killed them?
Why did you kill them?

A WORD IS ENOUGH,

You are a sick sick illiterate you are d one who needs help, a man died of cancer and u say the girl put it on him. The poor child must have been beaten and been told those things about herself repeatedly. The lady who works in my house has been with me for 5 years. She came at about 16 or 17 and is presently about to get married and in polythecnic doing her HND, she was labeled a witch at 12, because both her parents died from what i suspect to be HIV/ AIDS, none of her relatives wanted to have her, fortunately she is a very very smart and intelligent girl and was on Schoolarship so her secondary education was not disrupted. If she tells you what her relatives put her through, the beatings, the false confessions, the burning with electric heater from a fake Pastor like you. A dear friend who works with abused children brought her to me when i needed help, the lady told me her story from day one because she said she feared i would hear from someone else.
She has lived with me for 5 years even before i married, raised my son and because she is smart a very positive influence on him. She had always said she wanted to go to school and we worked out a plan where she enrolled part time in a polythecnic, she goes on friday and comes back sunday evening house sits and baby sits from monday to friday when am working.
She is one of the smartest pple i know, even smarter than i am if she gets the right training, she makes almost straight A in her papers, she has lived with us for years and has been a blessing to us, the same lady i was warned about, the same girl that was burnt with heater to confess a crime she knew nothing about, some pple warned that she will eat my baby, but twice her quick thinking saved his life, even when i assumed the boy was fine but because she had been taking care of kids longer than i had she insisted we just go to the hospital and see, my Son had an infection and because d baby had never been a crying baby we would never had known, but she had noticed a discomfort anytime she touched his stomach while bathing him and a slight change in body temp.
This amazing young lady would have been killed or tortured to madness by your kind. Wicked illiterates. God will judge you for all the innocent kids u ve tormented, bloody bully
Why are only poor children labeled witches? If they re witches wouldnt they use their powers to make themselves rich?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Shola2009(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^ Lool.

what even surprises me is he had the time to write that mumbo jumbo and post it here. It must have taken a considerable amount of time. Checking for sentence structure,spelling , punctuation etc. LMAO

under world this. . . .under world that . . . you never tire. grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Alexalao(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px09Pi5FZ7Y?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

This is critical, I am simply speechless.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
debrief08:

You are a sick sick illiterate you are d one who needs help, a man died of cancer and u say the girl put it on him. The poor child must have been beaten and been told those things about herself repeatedly. The lady who works in my house has been with me for 5 years. She came at about 16 or 17 and is presently about to get married and in polythecnic doing her HND, she was labeled a witch at 12, because both her parents died from what i suspect to be HIV/ AIDS, none of her relatives wanted to have her, fortunately she is a very very smart and intelligent girl and was on Schoolarship so her secondary education was not disrupted. If she tells you what her relatives put her through, the beatings, the false confessions, the burning with electric heater from a fake Pastor like you. A dear friend who works with abused children brought her to me when i needed help, the lady told me her story from day one because she said she feared i would hear from someone else.
She has lived with me for 5 years even before i married, raised my son and because she is smart a very positive influence on him. She had always said she wanted to go to school and we worked out a plan where she enrolled part time in a polythecnic, she goes on friday and comes back sunday evening house sits and baby sits from monday to friday when am working.
She is one of the smartest pple i know, even smarter than i am if she gets the right training, she makes almost straight A in her papers, she has lived with us for years and has been a blessing to us, the same lady i was warned about, the same girl that was burnt with heater to confess a crime she knew nothing about, some pple warned that she will eat my baby, but twice her quick thinking saved his life, even when i assumed the boy was fine but because she had been taking care of kids longer than i had she insisted we just go to the hospital and see, my Son had an infection and because d baby had never been a crying baby we would never had known, but she had noticed a discomfort anytime she touched his stomach while bathing him and a slight change in body temp.
This amazing young lady would have been killed or tortured to madness by your kind. Wicked illiterates. God will judge you for all the innocent kids u ve tormented, bloody bully
Why are only poor children labeled witches? If they re witches wouldnt they use their powers to make themselves rich?
That post by @taigee takes d cake for one of d most repulsive since d main thread & this its other offshoots started.
Ur own experience wt that humane young lady is classical of what these "witches" go through& to know that a "MOg(fraud) can b a chief propagator of such violence against minors is utterly stomach turning.No sane human can do what Oyedepo& his likes do to dis people& slp comfortably,I thus consider him& others like @taigee to b mentally challenged,Q.E.D. It gets worse when u realise that ur country's president goes to meet such people for prayers
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by logica(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
doctokwus:

It gets worse when u realise that your country's president goes to meet such people for prayers
Now you are getting to the connection between these religious folk and the rot in our society.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
logica:

Now you are getting to the connection between these religious folk and the rot in our society.
And the politicians,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
debrief08:

Abeg shut up jor!

The guy got his BSc and MBA from What da heck! tongue grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
Sagamite:

Abeg shut up jor!

The guy got his BSc and MBA from What da heck! tongue grin
Hahahaaaaaaaa, wetin i do u? Anyway i am sure this fakke pastor and Bishop Oyedepo cannot live with someone who has been labeled a witch under d same roof. They re held captive by fear
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by logica(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
musKeeto:

And the politicians,
Exactly what I mean. But it extends beyond the politicians, as they are simply a microcosm of the entire rotten society. A society where 4.1.9 boys go to church on Sundays and pray 5 times daily in mosques yet don't feel a pang of guilt. Where policemen go to church and don't feel a pang of guilt with the sermon (after all all their sins are forgiven once they pay their 10% levy)! They all know it's a matter of how much money you have, not how you got it. Same for customs officials. Same for all these lame a$$es working in government offices. They all go to church, but somehow the messages in the Bible mean nothing to them. The reason it means nothing is obvious. When you suspend logic for so long (as many religions require), logic becomes useless in every sphere of your life.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by mikeapollo: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
The so called Bishop is ignorant of things of the spirit and has indicted himself by his words and actions.

It is obvious that he slapped the girl out of the frustration of lacking the anointing to deliver her. If he had the anointing to deliver her, he would have gone ahead to deliver her instead of slapping the girl. The Bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal(slapping) but spiritual.

Again, by saying that the girl went back to the wicthes society, it means he has acknowledged the fact that the girl was never delivered. Again, it is funny to say that the girl's fellow wicthes asked the girl to go back and beg him because the slap he gave her could kill her for ever. Adluterated talk!
What power does the slap have to kill for ever, if the Bishop could not deliver the girl, which would have shown the authenticity of the power of deliverance in his life.

These are some of the ways tha the so-called pentecostal pastors deceive people with empty and boastfful talk!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by PastorKun(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Mikeapollo
Very good and incisive analysis you just gave, but unfortunately his members are tooo brain dead and deluded to be capable of logical thinking. Oyedepo clearly acknowledged himself to be a fraudulent charlatan in that second video he was bragging about how he 'bullied' the defenceless little girl. Shameless buffoon angry
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
debrief08:

Hahahaaaaaaaa, wetin i do u? Anyway i am sure this fakke pastor and Bishop Oyedepo cannot live with someone who has been labeled a witch under d same roof. They re held captive by fear

They are ediots.

I am not insulting them. I never insult, I state the obvious.

They are EDIOTS . . . . . . . with BSc and MBAs from quack places!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
mikeapollo:

The so called Bishop is ignorant of things of the spirit and has indicted himself by his words and actions.

It is obvious that he slapped the girl out of the frustration of lacking the anointing to deliver her. If he had the anointing to deliver her, he would have gone ahead to deliver her instead of slapping the girl. The Bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal(slapping) but spiritual.

Again, by saying that the girl went back to the wicthes society, it means he has acknowledged the fact that the girl was never delivered. Again, it is funny to say that the girl's fellow wicthes asked the girl to go back and beg him because the slap he gave her could kill her for ever. Adluterated talk!
What power does the slap have to kill for ever, if the Bishop could not deliver the girl, which would have shown the authenticity of the power of deliverance in his life.

These are some of the ways tha the so-called pentecostal pastors deceive people with empty and boastfful talk!

Lets not be blinded by the condemnation of Ole-depo. Mikeapollo is also an . . . . .EDIOT!

A . . . . .mooron!

Deliver my arse!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by samyng(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2011
God help us
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by taigee: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2011
Many of us still follow these so called false prophets because we need them.
We have been immensely blessed by their ministries, your criticism on this mindless and rude forum not withstanding.
Their ministries have served as a life line that gave hope to the hopeless. Are you even aware of their humanitarian works?
Hundreds of thousands of children of church members benefits from bursary grants yearly, the first set of students admitted to Landmark University that are church members are to enjoy full scholarship until graduation.
Winners Chapel is one of the only few churches you can go asking for help without being turned back.
This Xmass, widows and orphans will be fed in all winners chapels.
If Bishop Oyedepo Boasts about His superiority to the powers of darkness due to his connection to the Almighty God. Then let them respond with a counter action.

This forum is supposed to be a religious forum, but it is dominated by irrational critics who just feel like making the loudest noise on the free net.
I am waiting for the first to sue Oyedepo on the "crime" who will bell the cat?
Hypocrites!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by segzicres(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2011
nigerians make me sad, use your hard too when involved with religion if not you'll become a puppet, wake up nigeria, our fetish ways is who's making us believe all dese BS, it wuz jus a me sure to calm our cannibal ways tho, da's where it ends
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by kelz88(f): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2011
How much is the uni fees and can the poor members send their kids there, if the kids aren't bright enough to qualify for scholarship?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
segzi cres:

nigerians make me sad, use your hard too when involved with religion if not you'll become a puppet, wake up nigeria, our fetish ways is who's making us believe all dese BS, it wuz jus a me sure to calm our cannibal ways tho, da's where it ends

Next time try and post in English.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by hohafrank(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
tinubu and fashola are thieves.we all know that. god go turn their table one day undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.