Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47512 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
tpia@:

dont some people wasting their time on this thread and in religion section, need to be off ogling n.aked women elsewhere?

Try and think of the art of multi-tasking.

Image123:

So this is where they're at? See convulsions, see abuses in the name of Christ and godlessness. See insults and bile, and see grammars. Talk is cheap, go to canaanland if you get mind. Go there, mr and mrs Rich, and tell Oyedepo you're winch for Jesus. He'll slap in your ears and you'll do zilch. Your parents and relatives will still come and ask/beg for their own slap. Frustrated nigerians.

You are a fcking cretin!

So you admit your Man of Con is creating a cult of moronic Zombies?

Let Ole-depo come to London and come and slap and see whether he would leave with the same amount of blood in his body.

Cretin! He would think Ghaddafi was lucky.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a fcking cretin!

Let Ole-depo come to London and come and slap and see whether he would leave with the same amount of blood in his body.

Cretin? Try another word, that one's fast becoming synonymous with your name. Oyedepo doesn't need to go to London, he'll not be minding his business that way. You, come from London to canaanland and tell him you're a winch for Christ. He'll slap you, knock you and then curse you. Then your parents would come to beg him. You're a big coward, i expected you'd be at canaanland already, the way you're taking this slap personal. Frustrated nigerian crying more than the bereaved. Go and give your life to Jesus, you obviously do not know what value it's of.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by taigee: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2011
You are a cretin!

You really think my BSc and MBA is the type that believe in curses, winches and superstition?

Am I suppose to be scared with your "warnings"?

May Yemoja suck your life away from you through your balls, you bastard!

May Shango be giving you slaps in your sleep?

Ko ni da fun e! Ori e o pe! Alakori!

Bloody, fcking, hopeless illiterate!

MOORON!

I never allow a challenge on my GOD to go on answered. You curse me in the name of your gods, i curse u back in the name of my God; Jehovah, the Lord of Host, the man of War. You shall be taught a bitter lesson in a few days
This is not just mere words it has become a battle of GODS. You are another foolish Goliath about to loose his head. (1 Sam 17:42-46)
What do u know about spiritual warfare? Better repent or you shall end like Herod. (Acts 12:21-23)
@ taigee

Why are you crying because you cannot win a debate. Is Sagamite getting under your skin. loool. slowpoke. Whoever said there is no God? or is your rouge pastor God?

Go and jump into the river with your threats. Nobody cares. You cannot logically win a debate and u feel pressured and threatened so you have to result to threats? You are a slowpoke.

What is the difference between you and a muslim terrorist threatning people with a bomb in the name of Allah.

bleed OFF
As for u when did debates become forums where you pour out abuses and curses on your opponents. Is it the invocation of invective on your opponent that makes ur argument superior or your points?
Be careful on this forum, you will bring judgement on yourself with your utterances.
I am not threatening Bomb blasts I am talking about the wrath of the Almighty that will transcend ur generations unborn.
LEAVE OYEDEPO, ADEBOYE, OYAKHILOME, TB JOSHUA etc alone!
Don't go near their churches if you don't believe in them. Leave God to judge them.
You are playing with fire!
People have been burnt before, don't become a cheap victim.
GO AND ASK Korah, Nathan & Abiram (Num 16:1-33) I Know u may not read it but pls read it.
BE WARNED
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

Cretin? Try another word, that one's fast becoming synonymous with your name. Oyedepo doesn't need to go to London, he'll not be minding his business that way. You, come from London to canaanland and tell him you're a winch for Christ. He'll slap you, knock you and then curse you. Then your parents would come to beg him. You're a big coward, i expected you'd be at canaanland already, the way you're taking this slap personal. Frustrated nigerian crying more than the bereaved. Go and give your life to Jesus, you obviously do not know what value it's of.

You are a Zombie cretin!

Go and tell your Mooron Ole-depo to come to London na and come and slap. FOOOL!

Lets see the coward.

Lets see whether his private jet can create space for coffin.

He can only do such in front of moronic, illiterate, idiotic zombies like you. Let him come and try it in a sane environment like London. I would kill him and my QC will ensure the case does not get to trial.

Then he would head to where he belongs: HELL. Where the devil would give it to him up the arse.

taigee:

I never allow a challenge on my GOD to go on answered. You curse me in the name of your gods, i curse u back in the name of my God; Jehovah, the Lord of Host, the man of War. You shall be taught a bitter lesson in a few days
This is not just mere words it has become a battle of GODS. You are another foolish Goliath about to loose his head. (1 Sam 17:42-46)
What do u know about spiritual warfare? Better repent or you shall end like Herod. (Acts 12:21-23)As for u when did debates become forums where you pour out abuses and curses  on your opponents. Is it the invocation of invective on your opponent that makes your argument superior or your points?
Be careful on this forum, you will bring judgement on yourself with your utterances.
I am not threatening Bomb blasts I am talking about the wrath of the Almighty that will transcend your generations unborn.
Don't go near their churches if you don't believe in them. Leave God to judge them.
GO AND ASK Korah, Nathan & Abiram (Num 16:1-33) I Know u may not read it but pls read it.
BE WARNED

You are a deranged mooron!

A congenital cretin!

Arsewipe that is abusing children due to his moronic superstitions. That shyt is so annoying that if I knew your name and where you are, I would send someone to finish your illiterate arse off. N15K will do the trick.

Waste of Human Skin!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Idiotas spewing curses. That's how I challenged stagger to curse me and he ran off probably in search of a gullible ignoramus.

The God you claim to serve is a God of Truth. Stop raining curses on his behalf. What the 'God of man' did was wrong, simple and short. Don't come on this forum with foolish threats and all. They won't harm anyone her, I can challenge you on that. Foolish prayer warriors that keep locking their people in captivity. Only the children of the pokr are witches, cos they're defenseless. MORUNS,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

So this is where they're at? See convulsions, see abuses in the name of Christ and godlessness. See insults and bile, and see grammars. Talk is cheap, go to canaanland if you get mind. Go there, mr and mrs Rich, and tell Oyedepo you're winch for Jesus. He'll slap in your ears and you'll do zilch. Your parents and relatives will still come and ask/beg for their own slap. Frustrated nigerians.

I am genuinely puzzled. Is this man a "god"? Why would my parents come before him begging to be slapped?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2011
taigee:

Is this how Christ dealt with Herod? Did Paul spend his time cursing the roman emperors for putting him in jail? I remember him preaching the gospel to one and nearly converting him . . .
Do you TRULY understand the meaning of spiritual warfare yourself? Is it supposed to be used to curse your fellow man simply because they beat you in an online debate? If you folks are such wonderful christian warriors . . . pray tell why is our country still under bondage?

taigee:

hmm the bible does enjoin us to TRY EVERY SPIRIT. We are also able to judge a man by his fruits.

taigee:

BE WARNED

I laugh in greek. You dare to equate Moses with the above 4 fraudulent charlatans? Pray tell how much did Moses squeeze out of the poor to buy himself golden chariots, build a luxury tent for himself and amass great wealth and fame? In Moses i see a humble, genuine servant of God . . . in the 4 men you mention over there . . . i see spiritually empty liars and wolves in sheeps clothing. Men who have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof . . . men who con the masses in the name of "Gawd" . . . men whose "God" is their belly. Of such you are asked to turn away.

Rather than be like the berean christians, you sit there building to yourself idols in the image of men . . . threatening others for exposing their lies? Why havent we seen any Korahs and Abirams yet? Have your men no power to curse? I heard Oyedepo cursed some robbers the other time . . . what happened? shocked
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2011
When I tell you guys that 90% of humans are moorons una go say I am too arrogant.

These are the kinds of moorons that will worship a fraudster so much they are likely yo kill for him.

The kind of deranged moorons you will see in WACO or in Jim Jones' Peoples Temple.

Ediots claiming to be worshiping God but it is only fear and threats they understand.

Fcking waste of human skin.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by taigee: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2011
Idiotas spewing curses. That's how I challenged stagger to curse me and he ran off probably in search of a gullible ignoramus.

The God you claim to serve is a God of Truth. Stop raining curses on his behalf. What the 'God of man' did was wrong, simple and short. Don't come on this forum with foolish threats and all. They won't harm anyone her, I can challenge you on that. Foolish prayer warriors that keep locking their people in captivity. Only the children of the pokr are witches, cos they're defenseless. MORUNS

Check out another Bible Story:

2Ki 2:22-24 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Check out the story, the same Elijah that was used to heal, pronounced a curse on the children mocking him. The questions are; Was Elisha really bald? Probably he was. Was it wrong for him to curse the Kids? Maybe. but God honored his words.
What I am saying is simple, wrong or right; Stop mockery of men of God on this forum or you Come under a destructive Curse.
Sagamite is cursed already except he repents.
Stop joking with things that can destroy u. Period.
You people dabble too much into what you know nothing about.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2011
taigee:

2Ki 2:22-24  So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Check out the story, the same Elijah that was used to heal, pronounced a curse on the children mocking him. The questions are; Was Elisha really bald? Probably he was. Was it wrong for him to curse the Kids? Maybe. but God honored his words.
What I am saying is simple, wrong or right; Stop mockery of men of God on this forum or you Come under a destructive Curse.

You are a congenital cretin!

Shango is coming for you. Lets see who would be destroyed when the trailer with no brakes rams into your Okada. grin

May you men of Con's planes meet Shango in the air. Thunder strike that plane.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2011
taigee:

2Ki 2:22-24  So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.

Oyedepo is no Elisha pls. These men who reserve the chief seats in their church for political rogues and the pharisees of Christ's time are not worthy to lace the shoes of a man like Elisha whose bones could raise the dead. While Elisha's mentor was busy slaughtering 450 prophets of Baal at mount carmel, your charlatans are too busy clinking glasses with crooks in high places. they attend your churches and seat in the front pews, they are treated like royalty while the genuinely saved but poor are shoved to the side as irrelevant garbage.
While elisha's mentor was busy commanding the rain for 3 solid yrs, your charlatans are too busy endorsing political appointees, welcoming corrupt bank managers to their pastorates and selling their spiritual gifts for a morsel of bread.

Sorry your men are NO elisha's . . . the closest example to them is BALAAM!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2011
taigee:

2Ki 2:22-24 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.

Thanks for taking the bait.
You claim to be a Christian, a follower of Jesus. Did he curse anyone? The Bible clearly differentiates between the Old and New Testament. Are you now a follower of the '10 commandments' or the 'love'.

Even a country's constitution is regularly ammended. New laws made, old ones disposed of. If Oyedepo claimed to be Christ-like, what he did wasn't in anyway. I don't expect him to be a saint. He remains a man tat's why you call him a 'man of God'.

Don't tell me to dabble in things I don't understand. If people had kept believing the crap The Church stands for, modern medicine and science won't be where it's today.

Curse me if you can.
Just a simple test. Pray that I don't make a post tomorrow. Call on the God whom you claim to serve and ask him to teach me a lesson for saying 'wrong' about a man of God, I DARE YOU!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2011
taigee:

What do u know about spiritual warfare? Better repent or you shall end like Herod. (Acts 12:21-23)As for u when did debates become forums where you pour out abuses and curses on your opponents. Is it the invocation of invective on your opponent that makes your argument superior or your points?
I am not threatening Bomb blasts I am talking about the wrath of the Almighty that will transcend your generations unborn.
BE WARNED

Now, this one is wrong, and if Oyedepo did/does this, i'll criticize. But to set the house on fire because of a rat? No, that's berserk and uncalled for. I ask again, what really's all the noise about?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2011
taigee:

To really be frank, it is your congenital idiocy that is more likely to transcend a generation unborn.

As moronic as you are, it is best adviced not to reproduce so you don't leave poor kids with a handicap.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2011
davidylan:

I am genuinely puzzled. Is this man a "god"? Why would my parents come before him begging to be slapped?
It also puzzles me david. I'm simply stating what the man would do and the result going by antecedents. It's not okay for people to sit by their laptops and get ulcers over another person's ache. They should not just sit down here calling others moruns, idiotas, zombies, and saying let him try it here and there to B and C. Those are lazy armchair beerparlor arguements. You who is rich and powerful, go and try what the 'poor innocent saint' tried. He will slap you, and nothing will happen. Instead, your relatives will come beg to be slapped too. 'you' here not particularly davidylan but anyone who wants to wear the winch's shoes.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2011
musKeeto:

The God you claim to serve is a God of Truth. Stop raining curses on his behalf. What the 'God of man' did was wrong, simple and short. Don't come on this forum with foolish threats and all. They won't harm anyone her, I can challenge you on that. Foolish prayer warriors that keep locking their people in captivity. Only the children of the pokr are witches, cos they're defenseless. MORUNS,
You're a christian unlike that possessed Sagamite. I want to ask, are you not cursing when you call people idiota, morun, ignoramus, foolish prayer and co? What's the difference between you and the guy threatening fire and brimestone? I mean, if Oyedepo called anyone these things, would you judge him? It is with the measure that you judge that you'd be judged, no? If Oyedepo's wrong, do two wrongs make a right?
Tell me, one, as a christian, if i commit adultery today and died today, do i go to hell or Heaven? Two, if i slapped seven people today, and died today, do i go to hell or Heaven? Where do your priorities lie?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
Funny how you feel so comfortable labelling one a 'winch' because an MOG said so.
Your master, Jesus, never mentioned witches throughout the Bible.
How come witches never came to his gatherings?

So you think this girl being slapped is not as serious as other crimes in Nigeria and should therefore be overlooked?

Oyedepo deserves what he's getting because of the way his followers have exalted him. He has become a superstar, a Papa, and like all celebrities, his every actions will be monitored. That's normal human behaviour.

People have children with different people all over Nigeria. 2face did it and all of a sudden it became big news, a story that follows him to this day.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

You're a christian unlike that possessed Sagamite. I want to ask, are you not cursing when you call people idiota, morun, ignoramus, foolish prayer and co? What's the difference between you and the guy threatening fire and brimestone? I mean, if Oyedepo called anyone these things, would you judge him? It is with the measure that you judge that you'd be judged, no? If Oyedepo's wrong, do two wrongs make a right?
Tell me, one, as a christian, if i commit adultery today and died today, do i go to hell or Heaven? Two, if i slapped seven people today, and died today, do i go to hell or Heaven? Where do your priorities lie?
Same thing you accuse me of is the same thing you're guilty of when you refer to Sag as possessed.
On Nairaland, it has become a custom to backup arguments with a few 'nice' words, a practice I'm not proud of. It's just something I've become accustomed to here.

Regarding your questions about slapping and adultery, I firy believe all actions wi be judged by motive. People say Michael Jackson will be in hell because of his love for young boys. I refuse to believe he'll end up in the same place as dictators murderers. So what's my point?

Im at the point in my life where if calling a spade a spade will send me to hell, then God help me, Im willing to go there. I refuse to see things that are wrong and keep quiet of fear and threats. If Jesus had done that i the presence of the Pharisees and Saduccees, there'd be no cross,
«to be continued, my battery's about to run out smiley»
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
taigee:

What do u know about spiritual warfare? Better repent or you shall end like Herod. (Acts 12:21-23)As for u when did debates become forums where you pour out abuses and curses  on your opponents. Is it the invocation of invective on your opponent that makes your argument superior or your points?
BE WARNED

Your father deserves a serious slap for sending you to school ( that is if you are educated). You need to travel the world and see how it really works. You do know that travelling is part of education right?  look at the garbage you are disposing on the world wide web. You are simply displaying the ignorance and stupidity of Africans for the world to see.

Enough of your threats and go ahead and proceed. Let me make things easier for you. You can print out my profile picture and take it to your cult you call a church and chant for my death. If I don't die by tonight your pastor is a fraud. You and your pastor oyedepo can suck my Joystick while am pissing. fool You think threatening my children to come will shut me up? Newsflash you stoopid African, no one is certain of life tommorrow (including christains you nitwit).

This is 2011 and you have this mindset. You are a sick Christian fanatic and you deserve to be in a mental institution. Imagine this  threatening me on the Internet. Like if you see me in Person you can talk this crap. Bassetard. You are a waste Of space. You need to crawl back inside your mothers dirty hairy fishy vaaginna and find the brain your mother the LovePeddler forgot to vomit when giving birth to u.   

Now do yourself a favour. Log off and switch off your rundown generator and think about your wasted existence you skilled spelling illiterate.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
@tavon you are one smart man. You don't know who many death threats i have received from these Zombie church followers. Go on his facebook page and see how there are actually embarrassing their "papa." You can easily tell that his followers are the least educated in Nigeria and you can easily tell from their facebok profile that there are also aspiring pastors hoping to reach his level, or miserable uneducated poor Nigeria holding on his propensity teaching. Its funny cos the only one prospering is their pastors and not them.

Only if there can leave Nigeria and see what goes on in the rest of the world, then there will realize that they have indeed been cheated.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
musKeeto:

Same thing you accuse me of is the same thing you're guilty of when you refer to Sag as possessed.
On Nairaland, it has become a custom to backup arguments with a few 'nice' words, a practice I'm not proud of. It's just something I've become accustomed to here.

Regarding your questions about slapping and adultery, I firy believe all actions wi be judged by motive. People say Michael Jackson will be in hell because of his love for young boys. I refuse to believe he'll end up in the same place as dictators murderers. So what's my point?

Im at the point in my life where if calling a spade a spade will send me to hell, then God help me, Im willing to go there. I refuse to see things that are wrong and keep quiet of fear and threats. If Jesus had done that i the presence of the Pharisees and Saduccees, there'd be no cross,
«to be continued, my battery's about to run out smiley»
Common, even Sagamite knows that he is possessed, i'm not cursing him. It's obvious he's lost control of himself. An angry spirit is tormenting him. So you're prepared to go to hell for calling a spade a spade? You don't have an idea what you say. Tell me, you want to be like Jesus. What did Jesus say to do if anyone slaps you? Call a spade a spade? Do answer please. I see more christains here who look more to be like 'freedom' fighters, not Jesus, definite not Jesus the Christ.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

It also puzzles me david. I'm simply stating what the man would do and the result going by antecedents. It's not okay for people to sit by their laptops and get ulcers over another person's ache. They should not just sit down here calling others moruns, idiotas, zombies, and saying let him try it here and there to B and C. Those are lazy armchair beerparlor arguements. You who is rich and powerful, go and try what the 'poor innocent saint' tried. He will slap you, and nothing will happen. Instead, your relatives will come beg to be slapped too. 'you' here not particularly davidylan but anyone who wants to wear the winch's shoes.

More Ignorant statements.

Why are you worried about their 'ulcers', what anyone does with their spare time is none of your business. Focus on your side of the debate.

'He will slap you and nothing will happen'= He has now become God

'Your relatives will come beg to be slapped too',  all these coming from a 'Christian'.

Your hypocrisy knows no boundaries.

Indeed Christianity has gone to the dogs in Nigeria.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

Common, even Sagamite knows that he is possessed, i'm not cursing him. It's obvious he's lost control of himself. An angry spirit is tormenting him. So you're prepared to go to hell for calling a spade a spade? You don't have an idea what you say. Tell me, you want to be like Jesus. What did Jesus say to do if anyone slaps you? Call a spade a spade? Do answer please. I see more christains here who look more to be like 'freedom' fighters, not Jesus, definite not Jesus the Christ.
Was Martin Luther a freedom fighter or a Christian when he made the statement about a moribund religion awaiting burial?
Or are you saying a girl whom you'be labelled a witch should have practiced Christian principles?

Understand my statement about calling a spade a spade. Do you do good for the sake of being good or heaven? If there was no heaven, would you be a Christian?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
Toronto123:

@tavon you are one smart man. You don't know who many death threats i have received from these Zombie church followers. Go on his facebook page and see how there are actually embarrassing their "papa." You can easily tell that his followers are the least educated in Nigeria and you can easily tell from their facebok profile that there are also aspiring pastors hoping to reach his level, or miserable uneducated poor Nigeria holding on his propensity teaching. Its funny cos the only one prospering is their pastors and not them.

Only if there can leave Nigeria and see what goes on in the rest of the world, then there will realize that they have indeed been cheated.

Bros I tire o. Grown men believing in witches and wizards. It's only in Africa you hear this buffoonery.  Reading and writing alone does not show that you are educated but education lies in your ability to take an accepted ideology, critique it and come to your own conclusion based on researched findings. If we accepted everything as true then we would believe the earth was flat and not round.

Look at someone here equating a dirty African man to God. No wonder Africa is known for illiteracy.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^

Dude, it is beyond illiteracy, it is madness.

And the madness is OK as long as it is perpetrated by a Man of God.

A mere mortal like any other human.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

Common, even Tell me, you want to be like Jesus. What did Jesus say to do if anyone slaps you? Call a spade a spade? Do answer please. I see more christains here who look more to be like 'freedom' fighters, not Jesus, definite not Jesus the Christ.
Do answer the questions please, musKeeto.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

Tell me, you want to be like Jesus. What did Jesus say to do if anyone slaps you? Call a spade a spade? Do answer please. I see more christains here who look more to be like 'freedom' fighters, not Jesus, definite not Jesus the Christ.
What did Jesus say to do if anyone slaps you? - Turn the other cheek,
musKeeto:

Are you saying a girl whom you'd labelled a witch should have practiced Christian principles?

I answered yours. Now answer mine

Understand my statement about calling a spade a spade. Do you do good for the sake of being good or heaven? If there was no heaven, would you be a Christian?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by PastorKun(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
"Until this week, I had never seen Bishop Oyedepo on video.  Like everyone else, I now carry the haunting image of the slap the good Bishop administered on a young worshipper d

My first comment is that Mr. Oyedepo is not a very good slapper, although he may have had some practice at home.  Perhaps members of his family should turn the other cheek to enable him practice more.  Look closely at the footage, for a considerable while before the slapping, his mind was made up that the girl before him was worthless. 

You can see the contempt clearly outlined on the face of The Holy Man.  That contempt was not only for the alleged witch, but for whoever had permitted the creature to come within breathing distance of his Holiness, including the layers of pastors in a security ring around him.

It seems Mr. Oyedepo might have been content simply to shove her far across the country with just one of his gleaming shoes, and have someone deport her far from his consciousness, but on one condition. 

But let us be fair to him: the video does start abruptly.  There clearly was some kind of altercation ahead of the footage. 

We hear the Bishop asking: “You’ve been there for how long?” 

But she rebuts: “I’m not a witch…my own witch is for Jesus.”

The right answer, in the mind of the Holy Man, the only answer permissible—indeed the only condition for the girl to have regained his estimation as a human being—was obviously this one:

“Yes Sir, I am a witch!”

Had she offered that answer, the Rich Man of God would most likely have extended his microphone to her mouth, and for the benefit of his video production team and Planets Earth, Heaven, and assorted civilizations in between, said only one more word:

“Louder!”
“Louder!!”
“Louder!!!”

But—holy of holies—the young lady contradicted the expectations of His Sinlessness and said something completely outside the script.

And you knew, the moment she uttered the “sacrilege” right in front of His Excellency, that there was goin "

PS: Lifted from a friend's wall on FB
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
@ taigee

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
Image123:

You are a cretin!

Fcking illiterate.

Maybe you are possessed by a mooron spirit.

Me, I am a babalawo for Jesus.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
Sagamite, you are hilarious, abeg no kill me oooo. Abeg leave these Zombies alone ooo. Its the poverty in Nigeria causing this whole thing. I think it should be mandatory for everyone to live abroad for a while, then there will realize how much their pastors and leaders have cheated them.
Sagamite:

You are a fcking cretin!

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sicherheit(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
This whole saga baffles me seriously. I don't understand why the pastor will react that way to what she said. This is not the first time someone will call themselves a witch for Jesus. I can't count how many times I have heard people say things like Aje funfun, which mean white witch which many people believe are the good ones who help people.

My Aunty listens to a popular Christian song and the Lady sings about overcoming other witches because she is a white witch, a witch for Jesus. This kind of talk is very commonplace in Nigeria and except pastor Oyedepo wants to lie he can't say that is the first time he has heard it. I can bet everything that girl was only repeating what she heard one pastor say. Okay, let's even assume, calling yourself a white witch is not right, it is obvious the girl is barely literate and might not know, so the normal thing the Pastor should have done was to ask for explanation and if her explanation does not conform with his definition, he will then correct her. Why is a leader, a teacher and Shepard if it's not to make sure his flock learn? The only thing we have learnt is that the pastor is hot tempered. Let us forget all that talk that it is holy rage. The suicide bombers are also feeling Holy Rage too.

Also God, at least the God I serve does not need anyone on earth to fight is battle for him. He can do it on his own, He has been doing it for many years. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.