Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live (19057 Views)

Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!! / Senate Approved N143bn For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget / No Provision For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2011
De Radical:

oh thanks jaare! these tpeople dey boil my brain shaa!

ALhaji, no issues. i dont think he meant any harm. how you dey na? shebbi you dey see wetin these clowns dey yarn here so?

I dey na, you are so right, this people are clowns

BIG CLOWNS
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
dmainboss:

Ajuwaya!!! Corper Shon!

Hey! Our education system is a real mess! Ilaro economics!

eyin Nairlanders you will not kill person! ! !  grin grin grin

but he tried nah, just a bit nervous. . .
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by dmainboss: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
Labour is a daft body who only know how to go on strike!

"The difference between TUC and NLC is that we are partners in the struggle" TUC president. Can you now see who our labour leaders are? Shame!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
youth corper cry cry cry cry cry

What a disgrace !!!!!!  Future leader of Nigeria after Years of incompetency.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
peelovee:

instead of her to ask question,  she want come let public know where them be invite her and her media group to shocked

she was paid to come and talk,hence must deliver.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2011
"The Cabal will not exist without people in the government"

GBAM!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
dmainboss:

Labour is a daft body who only know how to go on strike!

"The difference between TUC and NLC is that we are partners in the struggle" TUC president. Can you now see who our labour leaders are? Shame!

Stop calling Labour daft, they are the only people that UNDERSTOOD the fuel subsidy thing that even Iweala and madueke DON'T UNDERSTAND what they were talking about.

Labour asked them questions but Iweala and Madueke could not answer

ani't they DAFT themselves ? I mean Iweala and madueke
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
You see the real heads proferring solutions in the form of questions to this useless heads and hands in the government?

People draft proposals (sincere ones) and ask for meetings with many of them in government to better the economy and her people at large but what do you get? No! S/He's in a meeting, S/He travelled and is not feeling too well, S/He is on leave and from there would attend a conference yet there is no schedule as to when they will back to their seat for a meeting ONLY but ONLY when you wet the hands and pockets of the Perm Secs, SA, PA and co.

Who do we blame if not we the Nigerians who sit in our homes and watch the economy rot.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Good questions

Why can't NNPC build refianries ?

Why can't NNPC account for the current price of fuel 65 Naira and how did they arrive at 145 Naira ?

How did they arrive at the values with editing by someone ?

Labour IS SO ON POINT. GOD BLESS NLC
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
Taskforce is a sign of a failed state !
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by BIGERBOY1: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
Typical Nigerian organisation. Talk as u come, no rules. If u r late that's final u don't talk.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sheyguy: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
The copper has said somtin important, let them phase it in such a way that the palliative will have X stages and the oil subsidy removal be in X number of steps that way progress of the policy will be guided and less likely to spill outa control.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
See as them don order PHCN to put off power for my zone when the correct questions dey come in.

Anyway, I thank God say I still get subsidized fuel for generator when I buy hence I must watch the program go reach the end.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by dmainboss: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Taskforce is a sign of a failed state !

So America must be a failed state as they have so many task forces handling several issues
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by dmainboss: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
The corper fall my hand. I am happy he is not from my school. I can bet N1,000, 000 on that
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by BIGERBOY1: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
Kai, Adams again  angry
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by youngmonie: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
I hope the likes of IBB are wathcing this today , so they know NIGERIA WILL SUCCEED AND MOVE ON from the ruins he left behind!!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
dmainboss:

So America must be a failed state as they have so many task forces handling several issues
If the main organization is working,then you wouldnt need a taskforce.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
NNPC top men are rascals as well grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa o
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sartorius(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
This a great forum to rebuild trust
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by jmaine: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomhole finally talking . . .Now Oshiomhole is voicing the usual fire . . .
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by youngmonie: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
Hmmmm strong words, "WE are xporting jobs and importing umemployent"
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Cruisez: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
Adams have said it all! You want trust? Then act now!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
Must "America" always be a benchmark? Why not start with someone your size?

I pity people who TRUST the Nigerian government too quick! I will never forget this phrase since I was in primary school, "Children are the leaders of tomorrow!" - Bournvita, may your business also crumble for making us believe this line too. angry
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomole finally hitting the nail on their heads.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by AjanleKoko: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
Adams don finally vex.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by femzy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
, This thing is not about Sermon; It is about Action!!!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2011
"Carrot & Stick approach" - So Oshiomole has been reading his Economic books too? I'm impressed.

Anyway, I think he has finally lived to expectation unlike the first part of his sermon.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by peelovee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go Oshiomhole, fire them they all deserved it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
We need to start sending those cabals to jail.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by dmainboss: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomole has spoken in a very balanced way! I salute him for that!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by jmaine: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
And he finally ended politically . . .Baba Oshiomhole  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

NEC Recommends Postponement Of Petrol Subsidy Removal / Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu / Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.