Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live (19016 Views)

Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!! / Senate Approved N143bn For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget / No Provision For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Emekamex(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomhole, your father angry
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by dmainboss: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Now you see how Oshiomole became gov of Edo state. The guy is sleek willy no. 1
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomole's conclusion is gross and wack. . .this is not about EDO STATE. angry angry angry

And what do you mean about capacity, capacitor or capacitance! Are you saying because some are incapable then nothing should move forward? Or should they kicked out? Let us know and we'll decide!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
sledge406:

Oshiomole's conclusion is gross and wack. . .this is not about EDO STATE. angry angry angry

And what do you mean about capacity, capacitor or capacitance! Are you saying because some are incapable then nothing should move forward? Or should they kicked out? Let us know and we'll decide!

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by GoldCircle: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomole is torn between two ends! He is in support of it, but he's somewhat finding it difficult to come out with it.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomole is a shame!!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by purplekayc(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomole says gov should do what they wantoo
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by BIGERBOY1: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
I don begin to dislike this guy
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oshiomole; 'let gov move in the direction dey have choosen to avoid the economy crashing. Citizens have a right to insist that every naira should not be used by the executive(corruption) but to serve nigeria or i will join the labour to protest any corruption.'
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
How come Oshiomole had so much time than the more interesting people like Ben Bruce? Abeg Ben, bring back the music.

I guess it is still what we call "politricks". . .I dey vex.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
NEXT! Intelligent questions only oh!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by VoodooDoll(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
Kudos to GEJ for allowing his ministers come out and discuss.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
Madam focus and answer the question you were asked jor . . .
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by dexterousg: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
Gej government is planless,hopeless and clueless.he is just coasting along hoping for the best
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by DeRadical: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
MAY DEVIL PUNISH THIS WOMAN CALLED IWEALA. DOES SHE KNOW WHAT SHE IS SAYING? SHUT UP!! AND PERMANENTLY SHUT UP.!>>!>>>
WHICH MONEY? DO THE RIGHT THING THE RIGHT WAY. APPROACHING THE RIGHT IDEA BUT THE WRONG WAY, DO YOU KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF WHAT YOU WANT TO BRING UPON NIGERIANS? NAIRA=163.50K AREADY AND YOU WANT TO KILL US THE MORE? NA YOU AND YOUR EXTENDED FAMILIES WE WILL FIRST FOLLOW WHEN IT HAPPENS, WE ARE WATCHING!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by youngmonie: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
Oknojo ans d question jor,
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
Tolulop001:

gbammm, same goes to sanusi and madueke
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by mrjingles(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
Tolulop001:

Her point is FUNDAMENTAL, everyone in that hall i beleive wants a better Nigeria, its the how that we differ.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by abacus(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2011
Now see reason people like us don't believe this subsidy story,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-830442.0.html

Shame  to you GEJ
Shame to you Ngozi
Shame to you Oshomole
Shame to you Seun

Nigeria will flourish again.

God will heal our land,
He will restore us again.

Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by youngmonie: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2011
dis woman dint ans the real question, They asked about  SUV's and feeding asko rock
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
Do I suspect tears in "madam's voice"? Abeg, don't cry me a river. . .people in power are sure sweet talkers. When they meet their match in terms of proper restructuring the economy/country, they use their powers and offices to shut them up.

EFCC? A toothless barking puppy! angry (Clueless fifu)

Offtopic - What is it with people in power and grey hair? Some clarify, please!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
mrjingles:

Her point is FUNDAMENTAL, everyone in that hall i beleive wants a better Nigeria, its the how that we differ.

she is stating the obvious nah!

she was asked about cars abi did I not hear correctly?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by jaytime(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
If Oshiomole can support subsidy removal then let's 4get it; subsidy will be removed. But the condition he has given is never going to be guaranteed and he knows it. Corruption is a life style in here and after removing petroleum subsidy corruption will still continue and no labour or masses can do anything about it except God. So help us God.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by DrKnow1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2011
Watch the fuel subsidy debate live!

http://asewele-television..com/
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by jaytime(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2011
At times I wonder how 2012 will be like: subsidy removal, e-banking policy and the acompanying events due to these changes. God help your children.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by BIGERBOY1: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2011
What in heavens name is dezziani talking about
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
All the old rantings about helping the poor is all bullshit, it is just more money to steal!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by DeRadical: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
PRACTICE WHAT MADAM IWEALA? GO BACK TO UK AND DO THAT NOT HERE. WE ARE ALREADY HAVING A GOVERNMENT BENT ON INFLICTING PAINS ON NIGERIA, I MEAN WE DONT EVEN HAVE A GOVERNMENT, THIS IS A FACT, IF LABOUR REFUSES TO LEAD THE REVOLT WHEN IT HAPPENS, I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO GET BACK TO THAT LIFE, THIS IS NO JOKE. I AM BOILING HERE WATCHING ALL THESE THIEVES SHAMELESSLY TALKING RUBBISH HERE.

GEJ, GEJ, GEJ, HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU? IT IS BETTER TO BORROW AND FUND THOSE THIEVES STEALING THE MONEY ONCE MORE EVEN FROM WORLD BANK AND HAVE NIGERIA AS ONE RATHER THAN GETTING THIS NATION END UNDER YOUR THIEVING GOVERNMENT,  
A WORD IS WISE FOR THE WISE
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by youngmonie: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2011
OMG!!, dis  so called Ministers are not answering the question, Alison: what are you doin or what have you done to stop it, simple? we dont want to hear  anyother thing
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by VINDYLOMO(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2011
We should stop puting GOD into this God willl not come down to do anything for us he has never done that for any country except in the bible time
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2011
Julieccentric:

All the old rantings about helping the poor is all bullshit, it is just more money to steal!

ur signature is classic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by BIGERBOY1: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2011
What is this woman talking about.
Is she a spokeswoman for sahara

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose / Lai Mohammed Appears Before House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.