Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live (19015 Views)

Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!! / Senate Approved N143bn For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget / No Provision For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
youngmonie:

I av not heard anybody ask the real Question: WHAT WILL BE THE COST TO NIGERIANS!!, ask LAMIDO, what will be the estimated LEVEL OF INFLATION when the subsidy is removed!!, we dont want to hear wht we already kno

Lamido already answered the question

he said inflation of about 30 % (15 x 2)

he said he wishes he could reduce it to single figures but it is what it is it.

he also selfishly said that the public would feel the pinch but we are not doing it to serve the public but to do the right thing
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by VoodooDoll(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
Did anybody from the IOCs or NOCs show up?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
Typical Ngo. . . .looking for cabals as if we dont know them already.nonsense
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by femzy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
I don't believe any of these people. Na today EFCC dey?? There should be a Law to murder corrupt leaders  & not unnecessary  dramatic commissions
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by DeRadical: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
werepeLeri:

more daft talks.

THANK YOU FOR THAT BUT IF I AM DAFT, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL TERM YOURSELF, SIDDON LOOK?

IF YOU DONT ACT WHEN EVIL MEN ARE DOING THEIR THING, THEN THEY WILL HAVE THEIR WAY. SPEAK IT OUT, CONDEMN IT, PRAY AGAINST IT, REBUKE THEM, PASS IT TO YOUR JUJU IF YOU HAVE ONE, SCOLD THEM, WHICHEVER WAY YOU CAN, PLEASE DO. LET THE WORLD HEAR YOUR VOICE, IT MAY STILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT NOT JUST SITTING DOWN AND MOPING LIKE LUCOZADE,
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
Sanusi has joined the cabals

What a shame cry cry cry
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2011
This is now a boring show. Bloody  people who are refusing to ask the right questions. Na only Journalist sabi ask questions? You know how many of them have been fed fat like pigs?

But wait o. Is this some sort of Oprah or Ellen DeGeneres show where gifts are given? Imagine the President of Nigeria sending 2 shaky women to do his job who have used their persona from diverting answering the questions directed to their respective offices.

How come no one questioned Sanusi too? Im don use big numbers shut all of them up. Dullards! Na dem full the room.

See Ngozi speaking like someone's mum after the whole merry-go-round. I hope she tells the same to IMF and World Bank about stealing cos we all know what they do.

Abeg make dem round up the show jare and quit calling on hEFCC (where's Rita from Koko Mansion?)

But Lagarde of IMF set pass Ngozi o, How come many of our women refuse to remain in shape? Until I see Deziani in skirt and blouse, I refuse to accept her "sextiness". #NuffSaid!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
THE COST OF RUNNING NIGERIA. serious question
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Cruisez: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
Is savings from subsidy removal different from funds we earn as a nation? Its not the only funds that need such close monitoring; every single kobo does ooo!!!! Another board!!! Yet none has been audited in the past!!!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by youngmonie: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
alj_harem:

Lamido already answered the question

he said inflation of about 30 % (15 x 2)

he said he wishes he could reduce it to single figures but it is what it is it.

he also selfishly said that the public would feel the pinch but we are not doing it to serve the public but to do the right thing

ops guess i missed that part, 30% shocked
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by BIGERBOY1: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2011
dmainboss:

The lack of trust is not based on Nigerian's judgement of the individuals there right now but of the failure of government since independence. It is a buildup that has reached a peak. So zeroing it down to individuals is soooo wrong. You need to listen so you understand the debate before you comment. Lack of trust invloves all levels of government, not just federal government.

U r right! But the reason I listed these 3people is that coincidentally this same pple asking for our trust were the ones that failed our trust in the past. U get the link.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
now for the masses. . .
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
De Radical:

THANK YOU FOR THAT BUT IF I AM DAFT, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL TERM YOURSELF,  SIDDON LOOK?

IF YOU DONT ACT WHEN EVIL MEN ARE DOING THEIR THING, THEN THEY WILL HAVE THEIR WAY. SPEAK IT OUT, CONDEMN IT, PRAY AGAINST IT, REBUKE THEM, PASS IT TO YOUR JUJU IF YOU HAVE ONE, SCOLD THEM, WHICHEVER WAY YOU CAN, PLEASE DO. LET THE WORLD HEAR YOUR VOICE,  IT MAY STILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT NOT JUST SITTING DOWN AND MOPING LIKE LUCOZADE,
O boy adjust your caplocks.
alj_harem:

Sanusi has joined the cabals

What a shame cry cry cry
How ? Swallow your frustration,na so you dey hate everybody.
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2011
"you dont keep killing people in the name of creating succour"
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
Bishop quote best quote

"I am Olabode, I would start by saying we love GEJ and no right thinking Nigerian would wish him failure."

"Iweala build our refianry, build roads etc"

"WHEN WOULD THINGS START TO WORK IN NIGERIA"

"if he makes things work, we would give GEJ the trust"
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2011
O boy see question. Where will things start working in Nigeria ?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
~Bluetooth:

O boy adjust your caplocks.How ? Swallow your frustration,na so you dey hate everybody.

Hate ?

how ?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by GoldCircle: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
who be dis so called market woman?? she has spoilt everything!!!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2011
i dey feel that Olabode baba!

BTW who is this woman. . .
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
alj_harem:

Hate ?

how ?
Na today ?
GoldCircle:

See her cheek ? Is she related to Ngozi ?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
Mrs Willams nnewen from SE

"When would NNPC start working like Mulitnational companies ? If NNPC would do this, there would no need for the subsidy"

very good
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
Woman 2 is asking questions that are too technical for this debate. Do you think Alison will answer you?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by werepeLeri: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
So - it is apparent that Labour has no valid input to the debate apart from confirming the population of Nigeria to be 150m and not 167m?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2011
werepeLeri:

So - it is apparent that Labour has no valid input to the debate?

Nope they had the MOST valid input in the debate

the lest input were the Journalist
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2011
Excess crude should be used to fund subsidy instead of being shared. . .nice input
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by aljharem3: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
Orji

how much are we spending on Subsidy and how to account
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by DeRadical: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
~Bluetooth:

O boy adjust your caplocks.How ? Swallow your frustration,na so you dey hate everybody.

oh thanks jaare! these tpeople dey boil my brain shaa!

alj_harem:

Hate ?

how ?

ALhaji, no issues. i dont think he meant any harm. how you dey na? shebbi you dey see wetin these clowns dey yarn here so?
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by Tolulop001(f): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
this corper is trying. . . talking about inflation passthrough and things. . .
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by dmainboss: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
Ajuwaya!!! Corper Shon!

Hey! Our education system is a real mess! Ilaro economics!
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by DrKnow1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
Watch the fuel subsidy debate live

http://asewele-television..com/
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by peelovee(f): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
GoldCircle:

instead of her to ask question, she want come let public know where them be invite her and her media group to shocked
Re: Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest? Live by sledge406: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2011
Now this corper will give a bad light to the "EDUCATION" sector of Nigeria but who are we to talk down on him when the stupid Nduka and others are putting pressure on him due to time. Time time time! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding / Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC / Arotile: We Will Release Findings On Sunday, Says NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.