Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. - Computers (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. (65429 Views)

Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Bwaal(m): 6:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Please who can help me install Mac os on my Mac book I mistakenly deleted Mac while trying to use bootcamp to install windows so i can play game as well now the Mac has been formated and the windows installed won't play sound tried driving it did online and offline drive it won't just play sound i have tried downloading from alot of website the file wont just work ......please I need anyone with the Mac bootable thank you
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Bwaal(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Olisa74:

Press the power button while holding down Command-R. The Mac will boot into Recovery mode. When you see the load bar appear you can let go of the keys. It may take a few minutes to load.
Select Disk Utility and press Continue.
Choose Utilities > Terminal.
Enter resetpassword (all one word, lowercase letters) and press Return
Select the volume containing the account (normally this will be your Main hard drive).
Choose the account to change with Select the User Account.
Enter a new password and re-enter it into the password fields.
Enter a new password hint related to the password.
Click Save.
A warning will appear that the password has changed, but not the Keychain Password. Click OK.
Click Apple > Shut Down.
Now start up the Mac. You can login using the new password.

Please who can help me install Mac os on my Mac book I mistakenly deleted Mac while trying to use bootcamp to install windows so i can play game as well now the Mac has been formated and the windows installed won't play sound tried driving it did online and offline drive it won't just play sound i have tried downloading from alot of website the file wont just work ......please I need anyone with the Mac bootable thank you
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Edgarated(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

If you are sure the battery is normal by holding down option key and clicking the battery icon on the top right corner or holding option key and clicking on the apple logo at the top left corner to show the power details that includes your battery cycle then try Recalibrating

please how do i go about Recalibrating
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by freemanbubble: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Edgarated:

please how do i go about Recalibrating

Now allow your MacBook to run down slowly.

Charge your battery to hundred percent and leave it on charge for extra two hours

Now discharge the battery completely
Turn energy saving both on battery and adaptor everything off. This is done to allow the battery to drain faster. But you can make use of the MacBook during this time but don't do heavy task with it.
After the battery is completely down. Then the MacBook should go off on its own.
Then allow it to rest for like five hours

After five hours. Pick it up and charge. Make sure it charges to hundred percent. Don't use while it is charging.

After this full charge you can start to use your battery. Now it has been recalibrated

1 Like

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by freemanbubble: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Edgarated:

thanks bro

You are welcome
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by texasbullet(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Pls house I woke up to this on my MacBook Air I tried to use Command+ R to reload didn’t work call someone he said my hard drive is gone. Pls could this be true or anyone that can help with this. Thanks

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by freemanbubble: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2019
texasbullet:
Pls house I woke up to this on my MacBook Air I tried to use Command+ R to reload didn’t work call someone he said my hard drive is gone. Pls could this be true or anyone that can help with this. Thanks

By holding down command and R keys
It is supposed to take you to recovery mode
Where you select your start up disk

So what is happening?
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by texasbullet(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

By holding down command and R keys
It is supposed to take you to recovery mode
Where you select your start up disk

Do what is happening?

Still the same folder sign and question marks still comes even do I press those keys
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Bwaal(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bwaal:

so nobody will response to this biko make una talk abeg
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Tyteeso(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
texasbullet:

Folder question mark is of two prob..
1. Crash OS Whc if reloaded can work only if when u enter recovery mode it shows ur hard drive
2. The hard disk connector is faulty and need replacement

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Tyteeso(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bwaal:
In Ibadan I deal in Mac os issues
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by texasbullet(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Tyteeso:

Folder question mark is of two prob..
1. Crash OS Whc if reloaded can work only if when u enter recovery mode it shows ur hard drive
2. The hard disk connector is faulty and need replacement

This is the type of flex mine uses. We’ve change it with new one problem persists I thing it’s the drive itself that is bad

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Bwaal(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Tyteeso:

In Ibadan I deal in Mac os issues
where in ibadan
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Tyteeso(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
texasbullet:

This is the type of flex mine uses. We’ve change it with new one problem persists I thing it’s the drive itself that is bad

B4 changing it Av u tried reloading the OS.. Cos if it didn't see the hard drive that's when u can think of changing the flex
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Tyteeso(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bwaal:
where in ibadan

Challenge.. Contact on signature for more info
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by texasbullet(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tyteeso:

B4 changing it Av u tried reloading the OS.. Cos if it didn't see the hard drive that's when u can think of changing the flex

Tried reloading several times with Command + R
No success
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by freemanbubble: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
texasbullet:

No success

Okay replacement of hard disk connector is now necessary

Am currently enjoying my own MacBook Pro 15.4 inch

This MacBook can be fun to play with

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Tyteeso(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
texasbullet:

No success
Chat me on whatsapp.. Check signature for contact
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Opeyemi5(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
Need to replace my hard drive
Who can help me out
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Kvngwitty(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2019
Hello house please my kid bro hibernate my MacBook till the battery drained I guess and now my MacBook isn’t powering on anymore I tried to charge overnight the problem persist ......
please any help
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Chukslar: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2019
We will repair your Original Follow Come Laptop Charger/Adapter for as low as N1500- N2000.

No charger/adapter will last and serve you as your Original Follow Come.
Never again will you buy all these Fake China chargers/adapters.
We will repair your original follow come charger/ adapter and it will last and last and last for you. cool cool cool
We repair Chargers/Adapters from HP, Dell, Acer, Samsung, Toshiba, Apple, Sony, Asus, Lenovo, Alienware, Gateway etc.

Just for a token of N1,500 or N2,000 and you will enjoy long lasting service from your Original Follow Come Charger/ Adapter.

For Orders
Contact us on +2348038084197 WhatsApp & SMS only (Pls Don't disturb with calls)
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Nicerazor(m): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Hello guys..
So I just bought a US used MacBook Pro 2017 Touch Bar with this question mark ish.
How do I fix this? Not a Mac guru lol

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Dramadiddy(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Nicerazor:
Hello guys..
So I just bought a US used MacBook Pro 2017 Touch Bar with this question mark ish.
I’ve forgotten the command but your laptop doesn’t have an OS so you need to go to google and search “MacBook Pro 2017 question mark at startup” they will tell you what to do to install a new os
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by battousaiX(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2019
Meet a technician to help with OS installation...you can call Mr. Sunday on 08068923412 (Ikeja)
Nicerazor:
Hello guys..
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Nicerazor(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Thanks. Will do that
Dramadiddy:
I’ve forgotten the command but your laptop doesn’t have an OS so you need to go to google and search “MacBook Pro 2017 question mark at startup” they will tell you what to do to install a new os
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Nicerazor(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Thanks bruh..will follow up
battousaiX:
Meet a technician to help with OS installation...you can call Mr. Sunday on 08068923412 (Ikeja)
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by ookesanjo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
how can I download microsoft office . I've been issues
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Where can I download softwares for macbook
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by 1888aj(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Where can I download softwares for macbook

www.filehorse.com

1 Like

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by 1888aj(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Olisa74:
We Mac users know that the Apple Mac is way superior to the PC. Hopefully the use of apple Macs should soon start to grow in Nigeria. This thread is for anyone experiencing difficulties with their Mac computer. Hopefully we should be able to help!

My MacBook Pro late 2008 is a able to power on but the screen refused to show. Any help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 / Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / Computer Professional Body In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.