Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her (1827 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by pounds(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2006
Two Girls In your Life What Would You Do

two girls are strugling to date me, but i don't know what to go for. one is older than me the other younger.i don't want to marry a girl older than me because she will not respect me, but i still fell for her.
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by babymine(f): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2006
You've already fallen for one. What I'm I supposed to say? grin
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by Seun(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2006
If the older girl doesn't respect you as a lover, do you think she would be wanting to date you. Do you think it's easy for a woman to want to go out with a "small boy" if she's not head over heels in love and full of respect for that "small boy"?

Related topics:
- Would You Date An Older Girl?
- Ladies: Would you Marry a Younger Man?
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by Badman888(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2006
I dont think the Older girl would disrespect u, but if you know her well you can figure that out. Even a younger girl can disrespect you too, u mite just feel u have more authority over her.
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by charlisco(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2006
My guy forget the older girl, that girl is what made you to post this topic here, you will not be able to take action against her in the nearest future, suppose u and her get married.
by the way how old is she older than u?
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by Seun(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2006
you will not be able to take action against her in the nearest future, suppose u and her get married
Charlisco, married people are not supposed to be taking action agaisnt each other! They are supposed to be loving and enjoying each other, and taking action against their common adversaries and challenges!
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by TYPOP(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2006
I think love is the in-thing ans since you have fallen for one, leave the other and concentrate on her. You should know by now that respect is not commanded and it's not a matter of age. It is something you earn so never mind. Go earn your Girl's respect.
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by venice(f): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2006
haa haa, why two, u are a playa ha ur scaring me, shocked
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by TYPOP(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2006
No, he's not a playa. Thats why he wanna sort things out. Don't forget, they are "strugling to date " him.
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by Rhodalyn(f): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2006
do what your heart tells you to do
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by eveseh(f): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2006
take the oone u love grin
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by dbaptist1(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2008
am in love with 2 women i dont know which one to choose
ask tony tetuila how he overcame his own and u will c ur way out
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by Njoya: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2009
you are man not so?you have to expoit your talents to see you level of expirience in handling this matters.bros i'll advise you to go for the girls and then you understand that it is a blessing and not a problem
Re: Two Girls In My Life. One Is Older, But I've Fallen For Her by izeek(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2009
Seun:

Charlisco, married people are not supposed to be taking action agaisnt each other! They are supposed to be loving and enjoying each other, and taking action against their common adversaries and challenges!

when marriage issues come up, i expect to hear from experienced ones.
if u not into the institution, u talk from a naive point of view.

@op,
i have come to realise that older ladies dating younger guys are more respectful.
dont know and cant anaylyse here, but its the truth.
unless the age is liko 10-1, go for her.

(1) (Reply)

Trace Mobile Phone Number Of Your Lovers For Security Reasons / What's Your Major Turn Off/Turn On In A Man/woman? / Should I Opt Out Or Stay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.