Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (844 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2011
Most of the topics on romance often focus more on intimate relationships than the other important aspects of love between a man and a woman.

Apart from the joys of intimate intercourse, what other courses do you have to experience in romance?

Do you share in the challenges and trials of your girlfriend or boyfriend?
How do you bear with him or her.?

Have you shown enough care and concern when your sweetheart is ill or when she has a heavy burden in her family?

How much have you shared in the welfare of her/his family?
Or have you been found wanting when he or she needs you most?
To comfort and support her or him?

Or do you give excuses to escape from the challenges and expenses of bearing the responsibilities with your girlfriend or boyfriend?

Would you review this year and nod your head in approval or shake your head in disapproval of your girlfriend or boyfriend?
Did your sweetheart disappoint you?
Did he let you down?
Or did he or she make you proud and worthy of your love?

Re: The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2011
Ajuju.

If someone loves and trusts his or her significant other, then they should be able to disclose anything bothering him or her to the partner. That should be the one person you can tell anything and everything too, regardless of what it is. Family and friends don't always have one's best interest at heart, unlike one's partner.

The three most important values in any relationship: love, trust/honesty, and communication. That's what I've learned from my parents. They've been married for nearly 27 years. They joke and play. They also have shouting matches that would make any divorce lawyer crack a smile. They work through it all though. They've always done so. If one lets the other down, they say so. If one makes the other proud, they say so. I try to follow in their footsteps and then some. I'll nod on their behalf lol.
Re: The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
*yawns#
Re: The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
I tried sha lol. I like posting in threads with little to no posts.
Re: The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by 195(f): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2011
Sadly 98% of NIGERIAN GIRLS would never get involved with the trials of their man

They are that pathetic undecided
Re: The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by iice(f): 4:11am On Dec 26, 2011
Communication. Very important.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover / All About Soul Mates / Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.