Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625718 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
I believe Lebron + Kwahi and a rapidly improving kuzma and Ingram can dethrone the warriors in two years. The warriors will have to lose one star after next season, so things will even out.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
birdman:

Haaaa shocked I came here to ask how you will take this move. Ashe u have moved on. Dis sister is coooold grin grin

grin grin grin been waiting for this move all my life. You know I’m Bron’s loyalist. He’s bringing the whole crew with him, just another point guard and we’re made! Are you coming or not?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
etidy:
I believe Lebron + Kwahi and a rapidly improving kuzma and Ingram can dethrone the warriors in two years. The warriors will have to lose one star after next season, so things will even out.

They won't.

And GSW move to San Francisco 2019/20 which will be a money maker. They will keep the core if KD stays after his two years.

If Kawhi goes to Philly though, they could be good. But for now, Boston Celtics is the team to look at.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wtf is going on in LA grin you sign the biggest free agent ever then go ahead to surround him with non shooters with questionable characters in rondo, stephenson , javale, and KCP. This is terrible grin
This is cavs 2.0 grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don't understated this Rondo signing

Lonzo ain't going anywhere so why Rondo?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Decale:
I don't understated this Rondo signing

Lonzo ain't going anywhere so why Rondo?
To get Demarcus cousin maybe?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
ipledge10:
I haven’t started watching basketball when Lebron joined Miami Heat, but with what is happening right now I can say Lebron started the super team. He joined an average Miami Heat team, and with one super star and he invited another one. He knew he would be going to lakers, he knew one super star in Either Kawhi or Paul George will join or both. Later in the future Lestupids will say Lebron joined a 35 win team. Lebron ruined NBA not KD.
Lol LeNomad stans would come to yarn megedefegede just relax

Btw dont the Warriors have cap space to pick up Julius Randle?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
I wonder if Cavs is willing to trade love, and if Dallas might be willing to go after him.

He will fit right in beside Deandre Jordan.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ewuro4:

grin grin grin been waiting for this move all my life. You know I’m Bron’s loyalist. He’s bringing the whole crew with him, just another point guard and we’re made! Are you coming or not?

You that I just saw your uhaul strolling in yesterday. I moved last week. Already water, gas, electricity, cable sef all connected tongue

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Argghhhhhhhhhhhh.....we got Rondo too.

Unreeeeealllllllll baaayyyybbbbbeeeehhh. cheesy

#HereWeCome
#TrustTheProcess.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
A40:
Lol LeNomad stans would come to yarn megedefegede just relax

Btw dont the Warriors have cap space to pick up Julius Randle?
We don't. The dude probably wants all the money he can get.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
We don't. The dude probably wants all the money he can get.
Not sure money was why. The Lakers released him so I don't think his market is bubbling

Pelicans don pick am up sef
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2018
And spare a thought for Nerlens Noel. Dude legit turned down $70m/4yrs last year by the Mavs. "wanted to bet on himself" I don't know who advises these guys.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2018
birdman:

You that I just saw your uhaul strolling in yesterday. I moved last week. Already water, gas, electricity, cable sef all connected tongue

That’s my man grin so Rondo’s in!
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:38am On Jul 03, 2018
“Cousins will sign a one-year, $5.3M deal with Warriors, league source tells ESPN.”

grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:40am On Jul 03, 2018
donlittle25:
“Cousins will sign a one-year, $5.3M deal with Warriors, league source tells ESPN.”

grin

O boy eh!

shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2018
I mean, Cousins is worth $25-35M a year... And he is young. I don't understand.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Warriors get cousin... now let us battle
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Somebody call David stern from retirement.

Do something

grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Your own have meet you.. All of you including Birdman wey done ready to pack go L.A

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2018
A40:
And spare a thought for Nerlens Noel. Dude legit turned down $70m/4yrs last year by the Mavs. "wanted to bet on himself" I don't know who advises these guys.
I was ranting here last year oo.. Sometimes these dudes get too comfortable..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Eruditor:
I mean, Cousins is worth $25-35M a year... And he is young. I don't understand.
He's not even fully recovered. I guess we used the "ring" talk to get him. Nobody appreciated him and Pelicans bleeped him over. Nobody would pay a 280 plus pound guy with an Achilles injury max contract. I'm shocked how Bob Myers do these things.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:03am On Jul 03, 2018
It's easy to hate the Warriors even more now but the other GMs in the league need to just wake up or retire at this point.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:06am On Jul 03, 2018
3rd championship in a row

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:15am On Jul 03, 2018
This league don finally lose am.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:18am On Jul 03, 2018
So nobody fit even give cousins a 20million(1+1) team option deal to prove himself.
The rich keep getting richer.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:20am On Jul 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:
So nobody fit even give cousins a 20million(1+1) team option deal to prove himself.
The rich keep getting richer.
That's tough. Who's gonna pay though? A contender? A tanking team?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2018
This process was short.. Someone better give Cousins money.

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:33am On Jul 03, 2018
The Hypocrisy. Warriors do you abeg

angry angry

Re: The NBA Begins by nairamaniac: 3:06am On Jul 03, 2018
The league has gone maaaad.
Cousins to Warriors?
That's crazy.

This has never ever happened.

The rest of the league shd just forget it for next season (at least).
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:47am On Jul 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
That's tough. Who's gonna pay though? A contender? A tanking team?
If I was in charge of the Lakers I would try,sometimes it don't work but na wetin that team option dey for.
I already have enough leverage knowing I got bron for 3 sure years so he can't bolt.
Blazers try the same thing with ezeli(failed,though a non guarantee on the 2nd year).
But this na DMC any team in need of a center should have at least made some kind of offer.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 4:26am On Jul 03, 2018
If all randle needed was a 18 million dollars deal 2 yrs deal with player option after one yr then Lakers dropped the ball. Why not give the guy a 1yr 18 million deal to hold cap space rather than squandering on nonetiites. This guy is legit and can be an all star. If he meshes well with Anthony Davis then he pelicans are potentially the 2nd or 3rd best team in the west. That's a bad move

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: larride(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.