Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1618589 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Donlittle:
heard that boy a whoree
Whooore is a big word.. He's just doing what a average 25yr old male does cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:

With the Heats? absolutely done, Pat Riley just confirmed, however, i am convinced he can pass a physical with another NBA team. This ultimately depends on if still decides to pursue an NBA career. Friends like Wade have advised him to shut it down for the sake of his family, he insists he still wants to play, we shall see what happens.
Its hard. Can't blame the Heat for putting Bosh's health first. They invested substantially in him and haven't exactly gotten much ROI. So I am sure its not a decision they took lightly

On Bosh's part he must feel he still has a lot to offer. I mean he has had a career a lot of people would kill for. He was playing his best ball for sometime and its always difficult to leave the sport you love when you still believe you have a lot to give and worse when you don't do it on your own terms.

Perspective is key tho
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Donlittle:
Pippen ain't playing no games lol
Loool yeah if he could shoot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Probably chilling somewhere with Kristen the reporter. That boy always sneaky cheesy

E better be sneaky and not that they have pushed him to the side.
Re: The NBA Begins by kenturkish(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Three sure hall of fame dudes come 2021, will miss em
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
the GSW lineup is scary
it's just a beast
Re: The NBA Begins by Kwallon: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pre-Season: NBA Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors (Sunday: 12:30am)

http://www.kwallon.com/sports/live/
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Kwallon:
Pre-Season: NBA Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors (Sunday: 12:30am)

http://www.kwallon.com/sports/live/
undecided That link isn't even working
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Saw the first half of that game and all I can say is rusty! Rusty!! And no team flow yet! We are in for a bumpy ride and I guess the "gelling" should come seamlessly by January
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Saw the first half of that game and all I can say is rusty! Rusty!! And no team flow yet! We are in for a bumpy ride and I guess the "gelling" should come seamlessly by January
rusty on the part of GSW or RAPTORS or both
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Derrickfresh:
rusty on the part of GSW or RAPTORS or both
GSW
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
One thing I'm so grateful for is Patrick McCaw.. That guy came with so much energy and vibe from the Bench. Love his Game and I has a great future if he keeps balling like this..
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
One thing I'm so grateful for is Patrick McCaw.. That guy came with so much energy and vibe from the Bench. Love his Game and I has a great future if he keeps balling like this..
yup was impressed too
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
11 Pts, 5 Stls, 4 Assists - Patrick McCaw that is a solid performance
Re: The NBA Begins by Kwallon: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Real Madrid - Oklahoma City Thunder 7:30pm

Tomorrow morning
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls 1am
Orlando Magic vs Memphis Grizzlies 1am
Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks 1:30am
Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors 2am
San Antonio Spurs vs Phoenix Suns 3am
Utah Jazz vs Portland Blazers 3am

Read this to help: https://www.nairaland.com/3339681/4g-lte-preferred-option-live-streaming

Best watched on a PC with adblocker installed.

www.kwallon.com/sports/live
Re: The NBA Begins by Kwallon: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kwallon:
Real Madrid - Oklahoma City Thunder 7:30pm

Tomorrow morning
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls 1am
Orlando Magic vs Memphis Grizzlies 1am
Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks 1:30am
Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors 2am
San Antonio Spurs vs Phoenix Suns 3am
Utah Jazz vs Portland Blazers 3am

Read this to help: https://www.nairaland.com/3339681/4g-lte-preferred-option-live-streaming

Best watched on a PC with adblocker installed.

www.kwallon.com/sports/live

Live Now: Victor Oladipo starts for the Thunders!!!

http://www.kwallon.com/2016/10/basketball-real-madrid-oklahoma-city-thunder-live-730pm/

http://www.kwallon.com/2016/10/basketball-real-madrid-oklahoma-city-thunder-live-730pm-2/
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pre-season. Lol abeg I'm waiting for Oct 25. My interest is nil tbh

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:22am On Oct 04, 2016
A40:
Pre-season. Lol abeg I'm waiting for Oct 25. My interest is nil tbh

lol...tell them

In other news, time has come O lord we pray grin grin grin...is anyone intersted in playing fanasy nba (on yahoo) this year? There were a few hilarious moments last year

btw, I look forward to ragging on gsw a lot this year ...muhehehehe

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Harrison Barnes will not kill me

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Donlittle:
Harrison Barnes will not kill me

Lmaoooo
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mynd44:

Lmaoooo
He had three points bro... three points, you don't understand, i am legit hurt. What has he been doing all summer? Chilling? This dude gonna give me a heart attack, and i am still young as heck angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
In hindsight, It is just preseason, so i guess.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Donlittle:
He had three points bro... three points, you don't understand, i am legit hurt. What has he been doing all summer? Chilling? This dude gonna give me a heart attack, and i am still young as heck angry angry grin
Ibam just going to laugh my head off for now. But it is the pre-season
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Donlittle:

lol. u saw this coming nah. The boy sold his stock while it was high - at lest he's got business skills grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 05, 2016
So embiid played today, kid was nice, got everything on offense, might need to improve defense which means if he stays healthy, Noel might stay because of defense and okafor might get traded.

Wonder if that's what philly will do? If I was the GM, I will wait till the end of the season to see if I should let go of jahlil just incase embiid goes down. Insurance policy lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Kevin durant gonna get those open shots Harrison Barnes be missing. Son, Barnes is trash and it irks my soul anytime I see or hear of him
Re: The NBA Begins by carbonado(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
As much as everybody wants GSW to win or expecting them to win this season.....do not be surprised if it does not happen....despite blowing it last season...though i supported O.K.C.....The squad looks scary on paper,no doubt....i hope they would not have internal issues....thats all it takes to break a dynasty another factor is key players staying healthy, u do not want 3-4 key players picking up injury into playoffs....
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
yo guys, I saw this interview on Iverson and the dude said something which makes me ask this who do you think has the best crossover........Allen said it's him tho, so who do y'all think??
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Derrickfresh:
yo guys, I saw this interview on Iverson and the dude said something which makes me ask this who do you think has the best crossover........Allen said it's him tho, so who do y'all think??
lol not even a debate. Allen
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Donlittle:
lol not even a debate. Allen
the dude said nobody will be better than him at crossovers except one person.......His son

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
birdman:

lol...tell them

In other news, time has come O lord we pray grin grin grin...is anyone intersted in playing fanasy nba (on yahoo) this year? There were a few hilarious moments last year

btw, I look forward to ragging on gsw a lot this year ...muhehehehe

Oya na!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (2201) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: benji93 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.