Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid (14665 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Fashola Condemns Nigeria’s Centenary Celebration Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Goldieluks: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
manny4life:

More like your own religious ignorance, David came out from the tribe of Judah, lineage of Abraham who was a Moslem (before God called him). Jesus Christ of Nazareth you speak of, were his parents not Jewish? Yet, in the new testament, he talked about Christianity? Bottom line is about the teachings n the Bible and not segregating who's who. The Bible is the book for Christians, while Torah is to the Jews, whether David is a Jew or not, like someone said, he was a man after God's own heart (same GOD we Christians serve), the teachings, wars, etc of David applies to Christianity.

You can say that again!

omo_to_dun:

@ Goldie

Jesus Christ teaches that one should love his enemies and turn the right cheek. Christians do not wage war, for Christ was strictly a man of peace. It is wrong on your part to quote David because he was not a Christian, but a Jew. The covenant they have with God is different from that which Christians have with God. If we start modeling our ways after folks in the Old Testament, shouldn't we stone women to death for adultery? Put to death disobedient children, gays etc? I believe you get my point. If Christ wouldn't do it, Christians shouldn't either.

Yes Jesus being the Prince of peace doesn't make Jesus ignorant of what is wrong from what is right.
You cannot create peace by mere sitting down and folding your hands. The Bible teaches Christians to
be vigilant and fight for what you know is right(especially on issues such as this,where Christains
are been killed for serving God). It is not wrong for Christians to fight against the moslems,
for it has always been that way right from the beginning,hence God drove Hagar ,Ishmael's mother out of the house of
Abraham because he was not the chosen one, and that was where moslems sprung from,with their evil deeds and
diluted ways of reasoning.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Rossikk(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
Boko Haram has been reported as being ''linked to Al Qaeda'', and ''Al Qaeda training camps in Yemen, Somalia etc'' ''Spokesman for Boko Haram claims links to Al Qaeda'' etc etc.

But as this video, aired recently by the BBC, shows, Al Qaeda does not actually exist. It is a western intelligence invention.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHAwbYpRGkQ&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Translation: Boko Haram = western intelligence services using local stooges to actualise their nefarious agenda.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
Rossikk:

Boko Haram has been reported as being ''linked to Al Qaeda'', and ''Al Qaeda training camps in Yemen, Somalia etc'' ''Spokesman for Boko Haram claims links to Al Qaeda'' etc etc.

But as this video, aired recently by the BBC, shows,[size=13pt] Al Qaeda does not actually exist. It is a western intelligence invention.[/size]
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

Here comes the conspiracy theorist with a chip on his shoulder.

People like Cap28 are a great danger to our nation, they try to divert the threat elsewhere, while the real enemy is within us, consistently trying to destroy us.

By the way Cap28 are you still blaming the white man for the recent Pakistan and Syria bombings that killed over 200.

It's the white man, right , grin grin grin

Get a life Bro.

And here comes the grateful little sambo who loves nothing better than to sing the praises of the very peopel who treats him and his entire race with contempt and disgust.

lets look at your first outpouring of ignorance - Syria - even the most retarded im.becile understands that Syria is now being targeted by europe and america because of Syria's opposition to Israel as well as Syria's stance on Israeli persecution of the palestinians.

YOur second regurgitation of idiocy - pakistan - it is apparent even to the most dim witted individual that america has a vendetta against pakistan due to pakistan's status as a non european nuclear power but apparently even this obvious fact has eluded you.

In addition Pakistan is now regarded as public enemy no 1 by america and britain  because of its refusal to continue to assist in the illegal occupation of a sovereign nation under the pretext of fighting a fake war on terror.

I  can not take responsibility for your vast ignorance, intellectual laziness and unwillingness to educate yourself.
If you had any iota of intelligence you would have worked out by now that africa's economic woes are not solely down to corruption and bad leadership - the IMF, NATO, the paris club, the world bank - these are all instruments of white western supremacy who have had designs on africa for years,  i havent got the time nor energy to take you on a crash course of western exploitation of africa as i doubt that it will make much difference - therefore my only wish for you is that you experience what the courageous people of libya, Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia have experienced in recent times.  

by the way why would i have a chip on my shoulder when i am wide awake, conscious and a hundred times more intelligent than you , i am aware of what is going on around me, i am not a subservient and obedient subaltern like yourself who is grateful to be living off the crumbs thrown from the table of your white oppressor.

Keep smiling like a fool - no wonder the white man laughs in your face while he:

deploys US africom to uganda under the guise of fighting a fake war on terror
deploys drones to somalia to kill and maim innocent civillians in the name of fighting a non existent war on terror
expands the militirisation of the entire african continent under the US africa command aka AFRICOM all in a bid to gain further control over your land and natural resources - keep smiling fool.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
we in SE/SS better sign security pacts with israel in preparation for nigerias split and possible war.relying on conspiracy theories to accuse the west and israel of having sinister motives will not help us.events happening around us are enough for us all to know that there is an islamic war being waged on christians/middlebelters,SS,SE.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ezeufi: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
More like your own religious ignorance, David came out from the tribe of Judah, lineage of Abraham who was a Moslem (before God called him). Jesus Christ of Nazareth you speak of, were his parents not Jewish? Yet, in the new testament, he talked about Christianity? Bottom line is about the teachings n the Bible and not segregating who's who. The Bible is the book for Christians, while Torah is to the Jews, whether David is a Jew or not, like someone said, he was a man after God's own heart (same GOD we Christians serve), the teachings, wars, etc of David applies to Christianity.

wow, just wo,, your desire to ingratiate yourself to the jews will not make you jews and neither will make jews christians. In facts, by jews own admission they are closer to muslims than to christians. As far as the jews are concerned, you are a people of the nation. And about your futile argument that the teachings of King David apply to christians simply because his parents were jews, it just shows me we are at different profiles of thought. I think you are confusing King David and King James of England. If you could think, and mentally masticate, you will find out that its the teachings of Paulo that apply the modern days christianity.

Watch this documentary hereunder, it may help to shed some lights and help you start thinking as an independent person.

WARNING: Be ready for a shock as you may abandon your faith after watching this.
DISCLAIMER: Ezeufi is not responsible for the contents in this docu. and takes no responsibility what so ever on the effects it may have on ones faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zll9FudBHIk
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by AngryIgbo: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
CAP28,

You have the IQ of a squirrel. Take your Alex Jones sounding nonsense elsewhere. Most of CAP28's stuff is frankly beneath comment, but particularly laughable is how he calls someone talking sense to him "Sambo". What a piece of trash.

Israel, for those of you who forget, also supported Biafra during the war. They supplied us with arms, ammunition and many American Jews spoke out against the Nigerian government. Hopefully, if there is a war in Nigeria (which I would be in favor of if we got our own state) Israel would help us. Biafrans should do whatever we can to have good relations with the country.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ezeufi: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
we in SE/SS better sign security pacts with israel in preparation for nigerias split and possible war.relying on conspiracy theories to accuse the west and israel of having sinister motives will not help us.events happening around us are enough for us all to know that there is an islamic war being waged on christians/middlebelters,SS,SE.

I think you should sign the security pacts with Poland. They are the true christians compared to Israel. grin grin grin

Im looking for a new dictionary with a word desperado.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

a great danger to our nation, they try to divert the threat elsewhere, while the real enemy is within us, consistently trying to destroy us.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by MrBright2: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
I dont know why dis govt refuse to declare state of emergency in all these states,so that those governors that refuse to look in ward in securing their states will be relieved of their duties and their security votes will be spent by sole administrators who know that he is in charge for security purpose only.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Niseamaka(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

USING MULTIPLE IDs TO CONFUSE AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE CAN,JUST TO KEEP NIGERIA THE WAY IT BENEFITS HIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS FATHERS AND THOSE HE SEES AS HIS MUSLIM BROTHERS/SISTERS.SO ALHJ_HARAM IF YOU LIKE USE EZEUFI,ONYOCHA,OKIJA JUJU,WILY WILY

you are dead right, adamaw2tuf, it`s so strange that that discredited deity who calls himself okija-juju have not commented on the barbaric actions of his brothers. He has metamorphosed into Ezeufi/Onyocha/etc.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
Read someone's post where it was stated that Abraham was Muslim before God called him.  shocked Really?  grin. Peeps calm down and turn your books straight up. Stop reading history upside down. And as for nations in the West and M. E meddling in Africa's affairs, there can't be anything good coming from either Jews, Arabs or Europeans. Starting from Judiasm to Christianity to Islam, none of those religions respect the black man. I can't help suspecting these "outside forces". I wish we had leaders with functioning brains. From pastors, to imams to politicians, Nigerians has been cursed with very bad leadership. It is clear that "humble Joe" might have thrown in the towel and is patiently waiting for 2015. The ordinary citizens of Nigeria had better take their own destinies into their hands because once the vultures swoop, sad
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo:

Read someone's post where it was stated that Abraham was Muslim before God called him.  shocked Really?  grin. Peeps calm down and turn your books straight up. Stop reading history upside down. And as for nations in the West and M. E meddling in Africa's affairs, there can't be anything good coming from either Jews, Arabs or Europeans. Starting from Judiasm to Christianity to Islam, none of those religions respect the black man. I can't help suspecting these "outside forces". I wish we had leaders with functioning brains. From pastors, to imams to politicians, Nigerians has been cursed with very bad leadership. It is clear that "humble Joe" might have thrown in the towel and is patiently waiting for 2015. The ordinary citizens of Nigeria had better take their own destinies into their hands because once the vultures swoop, sad

What religion out there respects "the black man"?

hm . . . if wishes where horses, but they are not. The black man is not even respected in his own home. embarassed
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
AngryIgbo:

CAP28,

You have the IQ of a squirrel. Take your Alex Jones sounding nonsense elsewhere. Most of CAP28's stuff is frankly beneath comment, but particularly laughable is how he calls someone talking sense to him "Sambo". What a piece of trash.

Israel, for those of you who forget, also supported Biafra during the war. They supplied us with arms, ammunition and many American Jews spoke out against the Nigerian government. Hopefully, if there is a war in Nigeria (which I would be in favor of if we got our own state) Israel would help us. Biafrans should do whatever we can to have good relations with the country.

Frosbel why are you hiding behind another id?

why do you find it so hard to cope with the truth?

Israel is no friend of africa - you are just brainwashed.

Israel supported apartheid south africa and they hate black people - why dont you go onto their websites and hear what they think of africans?

The war in DRC is being backed by Israeli mining interests, Israelis are known for being involved in diamond and arms dealings that is why they are heavily involved in the govts of south africa, DRC, Liberia and Sierra Leone.

You must be mentally ill to think that they care about the welfare of africans.

lest i forget they were also heavily involved in the trans atlantic slave trade - you better wake up.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
Kobojunkie:

hm . . . if wishes where horses, but they are not. The black man is not even respected in his own home.  embarassed

It beats me how blacks can't see beyond their noses that Jews/Arabs/Europeans see them as nothing more than "hewers of water" and "fetchers of wood". They just bank on the black man's highly superstitious nature to keep him down under. What exactly should be exciting about Israel/Saudi or America sending you aid or taking sides with you in a situation they may likely have a hand in?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo:

It beats me how blacks can't see beyond their noses that Jews/Arabs/Europeans see them as nothing more than "hewers of water" and "fetchers of wood". They just bank on the black man's highly superstitious nature to keep him down under. What exactly should be exciting about Israel/Saudi or America sending you aid or taking sides with you in a situation they may likely have a hand in?
pray that an almajiri doesnt come after you one day,with a plastic plate on his head and a dagger in his hand,you think telling him that israel and america are the cause of nigerias problems will save your life?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by dasparrow: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

Here comes the conspiracy theorist with a chip on his shoulder.

People like Cap28 are a great danger to our nation, they try to divert the threat elsewhere, while the real enemy is within us, consistently trying to destroy us.

By the way Cap28 are you still blaming the white man for the recent Pakistan and Syria bombings that killed over 200.

It's the white man, right ,  grin grin grin

Get a life Bro.

Cap28 is saying the TRUTH! If we Africans only understood how world politics work behind the scene but as usual we are too slow to add 1 + 1 together. Our ancestors were sadly no different and before we could say jack, millions of Africans were taken out of the continent in chains. The problem with the average nigerian/african is that we have an obnoxious tendency to trust oyibo foreigners more than we trust ourselves. I don't know what gives us the impression that other racial groups genuinely give a toss about us. I think most nigerians/africans are so brain washed that even if there is clear evidence of a conspiracy, we will still deny it exists. Sometimes I think that some africans have been cursed in the spiritual realm by westerners and their ilk. In short, we just never learn from history and past mistakes! Eitherway, the world is watching, other African countries are watching. If we are a so-called giant of Africa, why can't we afford our own medical aid? why do we, a 150 million country have to accept medical aid from a 4 million country? Have we no shame or what? Can we for once solve our own problems without foreign interference? What exactly was the point of obtaining independence since we can't solve our in-house problems ourselves? Now I see why anywhere we Africans go in this world, we are constantly looked down upon and disrespected. We can't hold down our own. The even sadder part is the fact that as Africans, we don't seem bothered about it. We got no shame!

cap28:

scribble - I agree with one of the points in that article - namely:

that Boko Haram is being directed and controlled by external forces.

In my opinion Al Qaeda = US intelligence. (infact this is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact)

Boko Haram = splinter group of Al Qaeda being operated and controlled by US intelligence.

Nigerians dont know the half of what is about to unfold in nigeria.

Many fools are still working themselves into a frenzy thinking this is about northern islamists versus southern christians - nothing could be further from the truth.

Nigerians deserve the fool they elected into office because his abysmall track record never set off any red flags in their mind - not only is this man a western stooge but he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his own people for his own selfish and s.tupid interests - why has he gone into a state of paralysis despite all of these bombings, is it normal to say to the nigerian people "this is a burden you are going to have to live with" following the deaths of so many nigerian people.

Its not as if he wasnt aware that this was going to happen, as i understand it the nigerian security forces received warnings before these bomb blasts went off.
This therefore begs the question - why are they not doing anythign to counter these attacks?

why is GEJ paralysed?

And as for Israel - since when did the Israelis start caring about the welfare of africans - what is Israel's track record towards africa like:

they armed, trained and supported the apartheid govt of south africa
they armed, trained and funded Charles Taylor's militias in liberia
they were involved in arms for diamond smuggling with Charles Taylor of liberia
they are currently arming both sides in ongoing war in DRC

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEND MEDICAL AID TO NIGERIANS - I LAUGH!!!

by the way MOSSAD protected IBB when he was in power and provided him with intelligence throuhgout his 8 years in office which protected him from being overthrown.

when it was time for him to go - he fooled nigerians with the June 12 anullment and another stooge was slotted into office.

Funny how the west didnt intervene to place MKO in office like they did with Ouattara of Ivory Coast.

Thank you! well said. I wish Nigerians will wake up and smell the coffee but noooooooo!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo:

Thank you Virgo. I am glad myself and Cap28 are not the only ones on this forum with our thinking caps on.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
chima12:

pray that an almajiri doesnt come after you one day,with a plastic plate on his head and a dagger in his hand,you think telling him that israel and america are the cause of nigerias problems will save your life?

Dahhling, what part of my post don't you understand? Calm your sweet self down. Truth is, none of these countries or religions have the interest of the black man at heart. Study history and you will see. It is sad that we have allowed ourselves to be divided by these neo-colonialists and their religions. Boko Haram is a problem that has gone beyond the power hungry politicians (who btw should be exposed by your president) that created them and me thinks we should be on guard against all forms of interference whether by Al-Qaeda, Mossad or CIA. No one really likes the black man. So breathe easy and look at the facts before you.  kiss
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
dasparrow:

Thank you Virgo. I am glad myself and Cap28 are not the only ones on this forum with our thinking caps on.

Thank you my brother. I wish Africans could stop trusting these meddlers so much. All they want is to divide and conquer. Africa is the only continent that refuses to learn from its history and it is appalling.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo:

Thank you my brother. I wish Africans could stop trusting these meddlers so much. All they want is to divide and conquer. Africa is the only continent that refuses to learn from its history and it is appalling.

Do you conspiracy theorists make up things as you go

Come back to the real world.

Alex Jones has pulled the wool over your eyes , hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
cap28:

And here comes the grateful little sambo who loves nothing better than to sing the praises of the very peopel who treats him and his entire race with contempt and disgust.

lets look at your first outpouring of ignorance - Syria - even the most slow im.becile understands that Syria is now being targeted by europe and america because of Syria's opposition to Israel as well as Syria's stance on Israeli persecution of the palestinians.

YOur second regurgitation of idiocy - pakistan - it is apparent even to the most dim witted individual that america has a vendetta against pakistan due to pakistan's status as a non european nuclear power but apparently even this obvious fact has eluded you.

In addition Pakistan is now regarded as public enemy no 1 by america and britain  because of its refusal to continue to assist in the illegal occupation of a sovereign nation under the pretext of fighting a fake war on terror.

I  can not take responsibility for your vast ignorance, intellectual laziness and unwillingness to educate yourself.
If you had any iota of intelligence you would have worked out by now that africa's economic woes are not solely down to corruption and bad leadership - the IMF, NATO, the paris club, the world bank - these are all instruments of white western supremacy who have had designs on africa for years,  i havent got the time nor energy to take you on a crash course of western exploitation of africa as i doubt that it will make much difference - therefore my only wish for you is that you experience what the courageous people of libya, Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia have experienced in recent times.  

by the way why would i have a chip on my shoulder when i am wide awake, conscious and a hundred times more intelligent than you , i am aware of what is going on around me, i am not a subservient and obedient subaltern like yourself who is grateful to be living off the crumbs thrown from the table of your white oppressor.

Keep smiling like a fool - no wonder the white man laughs in your face while he:

deploys US africom to uganda under the guise of fighting a fake war on terror
deploys drones to somalia to kill and maim innocent civillians in the name of fighting a non existent war on terror
expands the militirisation of the entire african continent under the US africa command aka AFRICOM all in a bid to gain further control over your land and natural resources - keep smiling fool.

To be honest, I cannot be bothered to peruse all of the above gibberish !

Bringing this discussion back into perspective, this is about Boko Haram. Boko Haram is a radical Islamic issue, not some silly US orchestrated trick.

Put on your thinking hat for a moment ( like you fellow conspiracy theorist mentioned ) and come to the right conclusions, hating whites will only eat you up and get you know-where.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

Do you conspiracy theorists make up things as you go  

Come back to the real world.

Alex Jones has pulled the wool over your eyes , hahaha   grin grin grin grin

You want the real world? Well buddy, in the real world, people are entitled to their opinions. No one is attacking you for believing in everything the white man says or does. I hold on to the view that Africans have been hoodwinked for too long in the name of religion, whether Christianity or Islam. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to figure things out. And for your info, no one hates the white man, but not everyone feels inclined to kiss the white man's pale behind. Thank you for letting me vent.  kiss
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by LagosShia: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

Bringing this discussion back into perspective, this is about Boko Haram. Boko Haram is a radical Islamic issue, not some silly US orchestrated trick.

Put on your thinking hat for a moment ( like you fellow conspiracy theorist mentioned ) and come to the right conclusions, hating whites will only eat you up and get you know-where.

no "frosbel" you are wrong.this thread isn't about boko haram.this thread is about the terrorist entity called israel that is trying to play us and trick our intelligence into thinking they stand against terrorism of boko haram which could afterall as many have pointed out be an engineered US-israeli group to destabilize the peace in Nigeria and achieve their goal of making Nigeria another Sudan;as southern sudan has become an israeli colony in Africa.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo:

All this rambling for simple direct questions asked? Again. . .
Kobojunkie:

hm . . . if wishes where horses, but they are not. The black man is not even respected in his own home. embarassed
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
LagosShia:

no "frosbel" you are wrong.this thread isn't about boko haram.this thread is about the terrorist entity called israel that is trying to play us and trick our intelligence into thinking they stand against terrorism of boko haram which could afterall as many have pointed out be an engineered US-israeli group to destabilize the peace in Nigeria and achieve their goal of making Nigeria another Sudan;as southern sudan has become an israeli colony in Africa.

^^^^

Yeah right, Go tell it to the birds.

This is about Radical Islamic Terror.

Let us call a spade a spade.

Right now, as we speak , your Shia brothers and their Sunni countrymen are massacring themselves in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria etc etc.

Blame everything on the Americans and Jews , this is losers talk  grin grin

I am sorry but this is the kind of logic that is perpetuated by fantastists.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by dasparrow: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

Bringing this discussion back into perspective, this is about Boko Haram. Boko Haram is a  radical Islamic issue, not some silly US orchestrated trick.

I sincerely do not think that this is about hating whites. So anyone who refuses to act like a servant to white people must hate them? Where is our pride as a people? Why do most Nigerians worship whites so much? How many times do we see White people agrressively defending Nigerians/Africans on their online forums/communitis? I was not brought up to look at other groups of people like they are a semi or mini god. We are all mere mortals that live and die someday. As long as we africans remain gullible and are constantly seeing others as some "mesiah" and underestimating what they are capable of, we will continue to wallow in all sorts of problems. Since we have bluntly refused to learn from history and our past mistakes, let us keep trusting others to take us the promised land. After 51 years of independence and yet we still have to call 'massah' to settle our disputes.  Shame!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
^^^

There is no doubt that the west is not our best friend, and in many cases conspire bleed us dry , obviously in conjunction with the bad eggs in high places.

But to blame the west for every little pin that drops is just plain silly.

Islamic terror for example is not a consequence of the west , but an ideological struggle between a 7th century stone age ideology and the 21st century human civilisation.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo and da sparrow - it is very mentally draining trying to reason with some of the people on this forum because they are so limited in their understanding of world issues.

Israel has caused so much suffering and misery for the people of Palestine and africa generally.

Their backing of aparthied south africa is well documented and their collaboration with america and britain to create death and destruction all over africa in order to control diamonds, uranium, gold and other valuable african minerals is still a work in progress and yet you still have the likes of frosbel aka angry igbo talking trash all over this forum.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by LagosShia: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

Yeah right, Go tell it to the birds.

This is about Radical Islamic Terror.

Let us call a spade a spade.

Right now, as we speak , your Shia brothers and their Sunni countrymen are massacring themselves in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria etc etc.

Blame everything on the Americans and Jews , this is losers talk  grin grin

I am sorry but this is the kind of logic that is perpetuated by fantastists.

in Iraq,the work of the CIA was first to set a muslim vs christian conflict.

then it was to set the Shia against Shia.

then it was sunni versus shia by blowing mosques.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2011
LagosShia:

in Iraq,the work of the CIA was first to set a muslim vs christian conflict.

then it was to set the Shia against Shia.

then it was sunni versus shia by blowing mosques.

While the WAR in Iraq was obviously an American thing, we expected the Shias and Sunnis ( so called Ummah brothers ) to work things out and endeavour to live in peace.

Instead we have Iran supplying IEDs to massacre Sunnis , while Saudi Arabia sponsors Al-Qaeda terrorists to murder thousands of Shias. This Sir, is not CIA orchestrated ,  but typical intolerant, fanatical, radical Islamic methods of dealing with issues.

It is utter childishness to blame someone else for your actions.

Grow up , be responsible and accountable for once.

And even if the CIA did provoke you ( in Nigeria 70,000 miles away  grin grin ) , must you react in kind, or are your brothers too dumb not to know that the CIA is behind this , and act accordingly.

Give me a break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Officials Boycott Some Polling Units In Ihiala / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre / What Happened To Gloria Okon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.