Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,010 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard (3230 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? / Did My Nigerian Husband Marry Me For Love, Greencard, Or Both? / Two Marriages And Still No Greencard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by freecocoa(f): 4:41am On Dec 27, 2011
^
Take it or leave it,there are Nigerians who would do such whether they'd be called mugu or not.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Jenifa1: 5:36am On Dec 27, 2011
yes of course.
and i'm one. grin

but in general and compared to people of most nations. . .
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Chiori(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2011
That woman who dares throw my stuff in the street. I for give am red card, and if she no gree leave my house, I sell the house secretly first, buy my return ticket home, give her a black eye, then I am back home in a twinkle.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
one of the sad facts about Nigerians is that we are not READY to face the music, and will rather pretend that everything is ok WHEN IT CLEARLY ISNT!!!! (and hasnt been for a LONG TIME)

just LOOK AROUND YOU and do something about it, rather than sit on your a[b]s[/b]s expecting a change while you do ABSOLUTELY nothing about it (aka lazy). . . . . . . . . . or stay there and keep dreaming for that miracle!

Claremont is quick to say that most terrorist are muslims, while the biggest terrorist criminals in this world are openly robbing us of our natural resources and indirectly killing millions of Nigerians (who is the terrorist here?). the US gov is the biggest terrorist on this earth, killing gazillions of people for their own selfish benefits/agenda, but yet, many will come here and pretend that all is ok! these foreign gov (US/UK/France etc) are the reason why Nigerians are where they are today, they are the reason why AFRICA is in the state that its in today!

Nigeria is a RICH country and therefore most of its people should live well but sadly, thanks to these foreign criminals, the elected thieves AND OUR LAZY NATURE, most Nigerians end up with NOTHING and rather kill/steal/scam/whoring  or simply BEG to survive!
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by MrsChima1(f): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Corporate America is one of the countries that are raping Africa.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Corporate America is one of the countries that are Desecrating Africa.

and they have done so for DECADES while the common African is here smiling pretending that everything is ok!
this is the ROOT of the problem and until someone is strong enough to do something about it (rather than accept this shiit), we will keep on eating peanuts and suffer. . . . . . . . with a smile.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Repubocrat(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Corporate America is one of the countries that are Desecrating Africa.

Please elaborate.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by MrsChima1(f): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
Repubocrat:

Please elaborate.

It was self explanatory. It means Corporate America isn't the only country raping Africa.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by claremont(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

[size=14pt]Claremont is quick to say that most terrorist are muslims[/size], while the biggest terrorist criminals in this world are openly robbing us of our natural resources and indirectly killing millions of Nigerians (who is the terrorist here?).
I never said most terrorists are Muslims! My point was that if you are quick to dispute the widely held perception that most Muslims are terrorists, but believe and propagate another widely held assertion that most Nigerians are lazy and corrupt, it clearly shows a logical fallacy. I have no sentiments for Nigeria whatsoever, Nigeria doesn't owe me anything; but when I see statements being made without an iota of objective evidence, the onus rests on me to highlight the flaws in these statements.

Jenifa_:

I won't look at it as percentage but rather probability of committing that crime when placed in a situation as compared to people of other nationalities.
ie as a cultural phenomenon

I am scratching my head at the moment trying to figure out what culture has to do with crime. The implication of this statement you have just made is that if a Nigerian/black man and a non-Nigerian are both placed in a position to commit a crime, the probability of the Nigerian committing the crime is higher than that of the non-Nigerian. If this statement is made by a white man in a civilised society, it clearly fits the bill to be called a racist statement.

If the statistics of crime committed in civilised societies show that it occurs at a higher rate amongst the black communities, it still doesn't prove that black people have a higher likelihood of committing crime as compared to white people. Anyone who makes a huge assertion like that should be ready to back it up with evidence for it not to be called white noise.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
lefulefu:

But one thing wey i know for sure be say white americans love to have s3x with horses and goats.Make u go texas and see the number of cowboys for there wey dey violation their horse for inside their barn.This is why i say i no go ever get anything to do with a white american woman shocked.Man i prefer a european woman to a wht american cool.By the way i read for paper about one guy wey get married to im goat for one church for Oklahoma and im come wear the goat wedding gown grin grin.Americans dey really kolo grin grin grin

LOL!! shut up there!! grin
They are trying to catch up to you!! grin grin
Yabbaleft escapee tongue grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@Swallu stopped talking since MBJ's first response  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

swallu is on a mission.
sounds like a man scorned! some yankee/American
babe ferked him up! tongue grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Jenifa1: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
claremont:

[b]I am scratching my head at the moment trying to figure out what culture has to do with crime. The implication of this statement you have just made is that if a Nigerian/black man and a non-Nigerian are both placed in a position to commit a crime, the probability of the Nigerian committing the crime is higher than that of the non-Nigerian. If this statement is made by a white man in a civilised society, it clearly fits the bill to be called a racist statement.

I don't mean any non-nigerian.
non-nigerians from low-corruption index countries.

to me, it has to do with the lawlessness of our society.
when you don't have a law enforcement culture, people are likely to commit more crimes. and it becomes so rampant that it's taken for granted. ex armed robbers, 419, corruption, violence etc

maybe it sounds better if I said lawless culture. instead of crime culture. tongue
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by MrsChima1(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

swallu is on a mission.
sounds like a man scorned! some yankee/American
babe ferked him up! tongue grin

I dedicated Birdman Featuring Nicky Minaj "Y.U. Mad" song to Swallu and Nutriders. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I dedicated Birdman Featuring Nicky Minaj "Y.U. Mad" song to Swallu and Nutriders. grin grin grin grin grin

LOL.
speaking of nutriders, i wonder where is CAN TELL. tongue tongue grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by MrsChima1(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LOL.
speaking of nutriders, i wonder where is CAN TELL.   tongue tongue grin

Weezy is ugly! Oooh lawd! I had to pretend he was Tyson Beckford just to watch the video!
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Repubocrat(m): 2:58am On Dec 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

It was self explanatory. It means Corporate America isn't the only country Desecrating Africa.

How is Corporate America desecrating Africa?
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by MrsChima1(f): 3:24am On Dec 28, 2011
Repubocrat:

How is Corporate America desecrating Africa?

Research.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Repubocrat(m): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Research.

Research as in I should go do some research?
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by babsjnr(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2011
Ibo boys can fck anything for green card very cheap people.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2011
mrbrownjay if u saying most nigerians are corrupt then following ur own judgments we might as well say most russians and irish are drunkards and that most russian men take pleasure in beating their wives when they are under the influence of vodka.we might also say that most arabs and muslims are terrorists and also that most americans are loud and arrogant .we will then also say that most south americans are drug dealers while most black american men are muggers and jailbirds.You said that in every sterotype rings of truth.This will also show that every eithnicity is flawed.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

and they have done so for DECADES while the common African is here smiling pretending that everything is ok!
this is the ROOT of the problem and until someone is strong enough to do something about it (rather than accept this shiit), we will keep on eating peanuts and suffer. . . . . . . . with a smile.
there is nothing africa can do if America wants to rob the continent blind.America is a superpower and it has the money,it has the army,it has the weapons and africa has nothing.Look at what is happening in the middle east and understand how powerful america is.A rat can never challenge a lion to a wrestling contest.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by claremont(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
tom28:

mrbrownjay if u saying most nigerians are corrupt then following your own judgments we might as well say most russians and irish are drunkards and that most russian men take pleasure in beating their wives when they are under the influence of vodka.we might also say that most arabs and muslims are terrorists and also that most americans are loud and arrogant .we will then also say that most south americans are drug dealers while most black american men are muggers and jailbirds.You said that in every sterotype rings of truth.This will also show that every eithnicity is flawed.
Exactly the point I have been struggling to make, but no one seems to get it!
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by tpia5: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ topic

you take as many insult insults as are necessary for you to get the green card.

Abi will the insults be printed on it?
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
babsjnr:

Ibo boys can fck anything for green card very cheap people.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Freiburger(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^ Na wao lipsrsealed
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Chiori(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
@lefulefu, did you get this shot from a nigerian film? honestly, maybe i am having a nightmare. let me wake up. or maybe the guy is forced to take that pix at gunpoint. the old lady has a gun in her left hand behind him
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
claremont:

A few Nigerians may be lazy, but definitely not MOST. In the same vein, I agree some Nigerians may be corrupt, but I don't believe there is any proof that many Nigerians are corrupt. Just because most terrorists happen to be Muslims is not enough to say most Muslims are potential terrorists, it defeats basic logic. When a huge statement like "most Nigerians are lazy and corrupt" is made, it requires a huge amount of evidence as well for it to be remotely believable.

claremont:

It is a fact that 99.9% of all terrorist acts around the world are committed by Muslims, but is that enough to say most Muslims are terrorists/potential terrorists?! I think not.

claremont:

I never said most terrorists are Muslims!

i guess we must all be blind then, lol!!!

tom28:

mrbrownjay if u saying most nigerians are corrupt then following your own judgments we might as well say most russians and irish are drunkards and that most russian men take pleasure in beating their wives when they are under the influence of vodka.we might also say that most arabs and muslims are terrorists and also that most americans are loud and arrogant .we will then also say that most south americans are drug dealers while most black american men are muggers and jailbirds.You said that in every sterotype rings of truth.This will also show that every eithnicity is flawed.

dont misquote me pls, i said:" MANY NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT and that the country is ridden with corruption in most (if not all) areas of life" . . . . . . .so, YES, many Russians and Irish like their bottle, and many Russians do beat their wives when under the influence, there are many Muslim terrorists and many black muggers/ jailbirds, and south american drug dealers etc etc etc. you Do know the difference between MANY and MOST right?!

now what i did say and you can quote me on that is that MOST ARE LAZY.

tom28:

there is nothing africa can do if America wants to rob the continent blind.America is a superpower and it has the money,it has the army,it has the weapons and africa has nothing.Look at what is happening in the middle east and understand how powerful america is.A rat can never challenge a lion to a wrestling contest.

there is a HUGE difference between fighting the tyrants that ra.pes you everyday AND laying down like a biatch pretending it never happened!
the fact that you believe that "nothing" can be done to fight against the superpowers of this world is the reason why A)  I believe that most Nigerians are LAZY B) there will never ever be any change and C) we are in the position that we are in. . . . . . . but hey, i guess when there will be nothing left to steal, they will finally allow Africa to be "on its own".

it's all about waking up and doing what is RIGHT today, no matter how many years of WRONG we have accepted in the past!
Africans are dying with nothing to eat, so i doubt fighting these super powers "violations" is going to make the issue any WORSE than it has ever been.

btw: if you do believe that there is nothing that can be done about the RA.PE of Africa by these super power(as crazy as this sounds), then at least ALL AFRICANS should get to share the bribe money that these super power pay (rather than a handful few)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Meet And Date A Millionaire / I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.