Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help (1327 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
Well i was in Primary 5 then and she was in primary 4, i loved her die and she also felt the same way about me. I cried on the day of my graduation and held her hands and told her to promise that she would always love me. I picked up a glass bottle cover(counter) cut myself and her palm, and made a blood covenant with her,  I got into secondary school and she traveled to Jand as soon as she was through with Primary school, now she doesn't even give a bleep about me anymore, though i didn't hear a word from her through out her Secondary school days, but i was cool with it cuz i knew that she was a good gurl and would keep herself for our marriage. Now she's been through with Uni for the past 3yrs, and i asked her how far about us, she was like what we had was due to infant acts and it really didn't mean anyfin. But i still feel the connection till now, and i know that she cant prosper or be successful without me

When i sleep, i fink and dream about her

when i sing, i see her image

The painful fin is that when i even traveled to Jand and i asked her to go on a date with me, she refused out-rightly. And the funniest thing is that she's still very pretty and single. Though she now uses glasses

What can i do to posses my possession back. Cuz i cant also be successful without her  sad
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Chiori(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
I thought this post was to ask us what our childhood love fantasies were? But you are telling us your problem. I started digging them girls as early as I can remember in the school toilet, so I was in reality.

Ijogz K:

Well i was in Primary 5 then and she was in primary 4, i loved her die and she also felt the same way about me. I cried on the day of my graduation and held her hands and told her to promise that she would always love me. I picked up a glass bottle cover(counter) cut myself and her palm, and made a blood covenant with her,  I got into secondary school and she traveled to Jand as soon as she was through with Primary school, now she doesn't even give a bleep about me anymore, though i didn't hear a word from her through out her Secondary school days, but i was cool with it cuz i knew that she was a good gurl and would keep herself for our marriage. Now she's been through with Uni for the past 3yrs, and i asked her how far about us, she was like what we had was due to infant acts and it really didn't mean anyfin. But i still feel the connection till now, and i know that she cant prosper or be successful without me

When i sleep, i fink and dream about her

when i sing, i see her image

The painful fin is that when i even traveled to Jand and i asked her to go on a date with me, she refused out-rightly. And the funniest thing is that she's still very pretty and single. Though she now uses glasses

What can i do to posses my possession back. Cuz i cant also be successful without her  sad

Force her to rape you.
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Vansnickers: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ op

seems you have to move on mate.
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by 195(f): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2011
yeah while i was in primary 2 at a tender age of about 4

I was attracted 2 one of my mom's friend

she was single then and her booobsii where so full and HEAVY

then the advert - COW BELL OUR MILK JUST CAME OUT

and i could sing it so well even in my sleep

then i used to imagine putting my mouth on those bosoms of hers and sapping the COW MILK off it

Infact it gave me wet dreams a couple of times @ a tender age of 5

dont blame me e don tay wen i spoil  embarassed embarassed
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2011
Van snickers:

@ op

seems you have to move on mate.
HAVE DATED AND AM CURRENTLY DATING A LOT OF GURLS, But am now thinking about settling down, and she's d only 1 am condemned to marry, We r talking about Blood Covenant
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Chiori(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2011
Ijogz K:

HAVE DATED AND AM CURRENTLY DATING A LOT OF GURLS,  But am now thinking about settling down, and she's d only 1 am condemned to marry,  We r talking about Blood Covenant
There are two things involved, either you marry each other and/or die; or you go for deliverance and move on.
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2011
@op,
Living in bondage comes to mind. Enjoy the tribulations
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Kslib(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
Op,you are a mad man.
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Natasha2(f): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
na wa oh primary school, love? WTF undecided see as you put the blood covenant in bold lmao I laugh you, grin that was rubbish trust me no be una do am una selves? abi you invite juju priest? abegi no decieve your self with that your primary four zobo covenant grin grin grin,
Anyways she doesn't want you aymore more so guy move on, she's not the last woman on earth
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
Kslib:

Op,you are a mad man.
Hello room mate at Aro and Yaba left, Sorry i had to leave you down there, well i got healed, how is kasali and Crown Prince? I hope your internet down there is a bit faster. I wish you the best hoping that you 1day realize that you were once mad. But d Doctor said dat its impossible and u might likely die insane. Sad news i must confess. I fink its even a bit insane 4 me to reply U, but am sure Crown Prince would explain to u in u guyz language since he is just semi Mad, Ttyl
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

na wa oh primary school, love? WTF undecided see as you put the blood covenant in bold lmao I laugh you, grin that was rubbish trust me no be una do am una selves? abi you invite juju priest? abegi no decieve your self with that your primary four zobo covenant grin grin grin,
Anyways she doesn't want you aymore more so guy move on, she's not the last woman on earth

I also don't care much about her, but we need to get married, or look for a Juju priest to break the covenant angry
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Chei my husband before,why you dey lie like this?this is one of the reasons we couldn't work out,you too lie joor.

Abeg you never send me the remaining money from my settlement,I go deal with you o.
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Natasha2(f): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ijogz K:

I also don't care much about her, but we need to get married, or look for a Juju priest to break the covenant angry
like I said that was primary four ZOBO COVENANT, Its nothing cheesy
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by bekay911(f): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
For primary skuul u don dey do blood convenant.
Go for deliverance
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Mr9ndhalf: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
@OP ur own dikwa serios o!! shocked
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
@op,blabbing and murmuring is but still the antecedents of a rehabilitated psychopath. I was in yaba left for selfless humanitarian efforts as a psychiatric expert but ur mental deranged mind i guess think am part of you which reorganising your distorted medula oblongata you suffered from too much jamaican weeds
Re: Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
@op,blabbing and murmuring is but still the antecedents of a rehabilitated psychopath. I was in yaba left for selfless humanitarian efforts as a psychiatric expert but ur mental deranged mind i guess think am part of you while re-organising your distorted medula oblongata you suffered from too much jamaican weeds

(1) (Reply)

We Are Made For Relationships / Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes / Men Also Deserve Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.