Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,771 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. (18225 Views)

Poll: What hairstyle do you like on men.

Skin head: 19% (39 votes)
Short hair: 62% (128 votes)
Afro: 9% (20 votes)
Braids: 2% (6 votes)
Dread Locks: 5% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Women,weed Or Wine(alcohol):ladies,which Of These Would You Prefer On Your Guy / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2012
all ladies now prefer hair cut guys, you forgot most african head too big even some head look triangular and when shaved doesnt look that good cos its gonna expose thr real structure  undecided

even ladies get that kind head too just that they use fake hairs to cover them
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by InkedNerd(f): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2012
Toaskarity:

all ladies now prefer hair cut guys, you forgot most african head too big even some head look triangular and when shaved doesnt look that good cos its gonna expose thr real structure  undecided

What the hell?!

Have you been sniffin' paint fumes or something?
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by BabaEleko(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2012
Everywhere i go chicks can't stop but admire my natty dreadlocks and piercings, put together with my tattoos make me pop first like "Hiiiiii" grin grin Dreadlocks all the way!!!!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by meee1: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2012
Directory of hairstylists around you,  Right here:

Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by mikron(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2012
i love hair. No be gorimapa. I have always had hair so 4 now na mohawk i dey barb. And d chicks re not complaining.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
Low cut Fø̲̣̣я̅ al Tђέ guys irrespective ☀̤̣̈̇f Чя head. •̸№ beards at all 2.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by promire2004(f): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2012
Beync:

Short hair. Gives a cool look and gentlemanly
seconded!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
Low cut anyday anytime. makes me presentable at any occasion.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Airtimex(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2012

Nope, there's no particular hairstyle. I been with guys with long hair, short hair,  no hair, locs, etc. For me it just depends on the guy's overall look, style, and lifestyle. I'm not too picky about a guys hair.
you too much shocked
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by gulfer: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2012
Depends on the persons hair endowment.  A man with receeding hairline should keep it short and smart.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by MrCork17: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2012
chipmunkey:

Please choose one and tell us why you love it on you men.
Your opinion will help us men decide what best suits us and our women.

Comprehensive Results will be Published on GidiLinks with expert Opinions from you.  grin

hair? what has hair gots to do with linking puunnnny? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by tlops(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2012
Gorimapa all da way!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2012
I skin my head at least twice a month, and my wife loves it. I used to have dreads though, and it was cool.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by OSBAG(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2012
I have gorimapa,,not out of choice but early desert encroachment,so i scrap it every 4 days to keep my dome neat and tidy but i can compensate in other areas,down below grows like wild stubborn weeds,after nearly cutting my sack sometime back,i,ve decided to go dreadlock.

hilarious
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Alert(f): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2012
I prefer short hair on guys, it makes them look smart and responsible. Skinny head ​Iڪ a bit risky, so let's keep it short.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by qholar(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2012
Skin and short look good

Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2012
Toaskarity:

i have noticed that. African head shapes are different from other blacks (NOT A DISS).
Its actually kinda cool to be able to identify certain ethnic groups by their features. smiley.

@topic: only one option? grin

anyway i like guys with all hair styles to be honest.

so long as it fits his features but being caribbean i have to say i love
men in dreads!! Not JUST ANY KIND!!

I like shaped up edges, medium in length, neat and clean dreads!!

i also like cornrows. smiley again neat and clean.

short cut will do with a nice shape up but if i had to choose one for the polls i pick dreads. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by sheyguy: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2012
With the fuel price at N140/litre i would suggest dreadlucks for economic reason. . . .lol
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
sheyguy:

With the fuel price at N140/litre i would suggest dreadlucks for economic reason. . . .lol

Or shaven clean look! LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by sheyguy: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^ with dreadlocks u dont av to patronise one barber who runs his biz on petrol Gen.
I am even thinking of investing in oando shares . . . . Lol
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by tlops(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2012
sheyguy:

I am considering that. Plus it give chances of turning beach MOG.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Sike(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2012
sheyguy:

^^ with dreadlocks u dont av to patronise one barber who runs his biz on petrol Gen.
I am even thinking of investing in oando shares . . . . Lol
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Agybabe(f): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2012
As far as it is good on him, no qualms! But as for me, short will be okay, presentable and more responsible.
If I carry a man with crazy and rugged hairstyle to my parentd, I can guess their reply and views about him. So be good!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by kieryn(f): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
I like short hair. What's skin head? Bald head, abi?
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Chiori(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2012
I got skin cut, then I accentuate it with side-burns and beards.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by omokay01: 1:28am On Jan 02, 2012
No women can dictate to me the kind of hairastyle I do. Its the one that suits and fits my preferance. Abi should I go and do skin cos likes it when the skin no fit person? Well frankly speaking, I think she should preper the one fits you best
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 02, 2012
omokay01:

No women can dictate to me the kind of hairastyle I do. Its the one that suits and fits my preferance. Abi should I go and do skin cos likes it when the skin no fit person? Well frankly speaking, I think she should preper the one fits you best

*puts on my Jerry Springer fan shirt and yells:

"GO TO OPRAH! GO TO OPRAH!!" grin grin

just kidding you're right. And that is why i said:

MsDarkSkin:

. . .anyway i like guys with all hair styles to be honest.

so long as it fits his features. . . .
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Ivynwa(f): 2:02am On Jan 02, 2012
Low cut gives the most responsible look no doubt but it baffles me to see some men talk on and on about needing a hair cut and when you look for the hair they want to go get rid of you won't see anything. Do they have to always cut it even when it's super low?

I like to see a well kept and neat dread especially the ones with a little straight carved hair on the edges, it adds some sophs to it.
I don't like lumpy, irregular and dusty-looking/dirty dreads that make you dodge and give the owner some distance when they are around you.
I like me a good mohawk too, a bit grown out mohawk. The mohawk thing did look a bit irresponsible when it came in vogue but I find it hippie & sophy nowadays once it doesn't make the person look funny. It looks out-of-this world lovely on the head of some people.

librangyps:

He cud av anything on his head as long as it's bald down there

@librangyps
You are one naughty girl! How are you doing?
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 02, 2012
Ivynwa:

Low cut gives the most responsible look no doubt but it baffles me to see some men talk on and on about needing a hair  cut and when you look for the hair they want to go get rid of you won't see anything. Do they have to always cut it even when it's super low?

THANK YOU OO!!! EXACTLY!! grin
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Ivynwa(f): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

THANK YOU OO!!! EXACTLY!! grin

Darkie Happy New year!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Ranoscky(m): 2:16am On Jan 02, 2012
They only prefer or wish, but could date ANY guy that has, even dandruff on his head, long as the guy as an ATM!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 02, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

What the hell?!

Have you been sniffin' paint fumes or something?

so what!!
cant even get any meaning of you quoting me,

back to sender to any stuff you wish i sniff, infact double back to sender Smoke it and die 2012 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? / Would You Choose A Good Career Over A Relationship? / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.