Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Dilemma: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma: What Do I Do? (1131 Views)

DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? / I Am In A Dilemma ! What Should I Do? / Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma: What Do I Do? by chux76(m): 2:34am On Jan 02, 2012
What would you do if your ex-girlfriend of 2years suddenly turns up,proposes legit deals and contacts that would change your life(knowing fully well that you are presently having serious financial difficulties) and produce guaranteed big bucks in six figures,but on the condition that you two get back together.
What would YOU do
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 02, 2012
There is something wrong with the picture that you have painted. Answer these questions first
1. What led to the break up?
2. Do you still have feelings for her?
3. How did she find out about your present circumstance?
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by iice(f): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2012
If you enjoy having your jewels in a grip, then go for it.
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by chux76(m): 4:41am On Jan 02, 2012
adusol:

There is something wrong with the picture that you have painted. Answer these questions first
1. What led to the break up?
2. Do you still have feelings for her?
3. How did she find out about your present circumstance?

To answer your questions:
1. We parted ways because we couldn't reconcile our differences,
2. To be candid I have no iota of love left for her,I rarely have feelings for old GF's and she is not excluded,there were no butterflies in my tummy when we met lately.
3. We bumped into each other @ a wedding ceremony and we got talking,I didn't tell her anything about my finances,but from what I gathered from her while we were chatting,she had been keeping tabs on me,she didn't deny it when i confronted her about it,she seemed apologetic and told me I was the reason we broke up(what nonsense),which I laughed over about and behold she told me,she wished we were back together again. She then told me about the deals and contacts she would hook me up with,but stated bluntly that she can only hook up her boyfriend/fiancee with it and if we got back together she would lay the deals on the table and fill me in on it. I believe her coz while we were dating,she had her means and had a way of getting what she wanted from well placed and eminent people.
So as I am now,its a bait and this bait looks enticing,its just that I see the crooked hook in the offer. I have a serious relationship at the moment but y'all know that money is still the Oil/grease/gas that moves the mechanics and engines of a relationship, abi I lie?

iice:

If you enjoy having your jewels in a grip, then go for it.

I do not enjoy having my jewels(if it is what I think it is that you mean, hehehehe) in any form of grip/vice.
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2012
poster

you will have to find a way to have her give you the contacts without getting back with or sleeping with her. if she cares as she says she would give you the contacts without having a condition behind it.

Anyway if she wont give you the contacts without the condition of getting back together then dont do it and make sure you loose her contact.
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2012
Guy you are luck oooo. What are you still waiting for? Call her now and propose marriage sef
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by Agybabe(f): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2012
The situation is tempting. But you know what will make you a real man and make her feel pains and keep your present lover?

I will tell you. Say no to her proposals, make her realise you can get to the top without her. That you love her no more, that you have a new chick with brains. She is gonna be feeling like a god over your destiny, she will surely stab you at the back again and I bet you, this time it will hurt you x100. Let her realise that your life isn't a tool that can be used, dumped and used again. Give yourself the respect. Work for your way, and in that way, you will just earn yourself some cool respect bro. One day, don't be surprised when she says "I am the reason why you are making it today". Be a man! You rely on her if you believe you won't make it in life without her. So sit up and start doing some good thinking. Note- Ladies can be so smart and cunning. Don't fall for it!

I have spoken. If you like open another thread of heartbreak, I go blast you! *smh* chilena
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by pendo89(f): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2012
Depends on what you value most in life.
Is it worth it,will it last,will it make you happy,give you peace,good health, etc cz there's nothing worse than a millionare who cannot enjoy his wealth due to stress or depression.
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by Beync(f): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2012
U know in ur right mind dat u no longer hav anything with this girl. pls be reasonable and work hard and be successful by urself.
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by jaybee3(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2012
Business deals solely based on emotional conditions are destined for failure. Save yourself the heartache.
Ask her if she is comfortable to give you the deals as friends rather than lovers as you had be more comfortable with that. If she insists then please let it go
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2012
This guy dey dull oooo
Re: Dilemma: What Do I Do? by Radiomedia: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2012
I admit that it is really attractive[size=1pt]r4[/size]
Well, in my opinion you should make a serious thought.
Because you know youself the best,
so, get together with her or not which will make you more happy or pain?
You know how to choose after you got the answer.

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

7 Relationship Problems And How To Solve Them / Can This Be Possible? / How To Seduce Any Virgo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.