Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. (750 Views)

Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians / Nigeria Should Prepare For Post Boko Haram – UN Analyst / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by olaezebala: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2012
I was suprise yesterday when President Goodluck Jonathan was addresing the press after a church service in Abuja where the president openly said that his country men should prepare for hardship. Using his words "Nigerians should prepare for hardship but it won't be too tough". Are these the best words that the CinC have for the nation after subsidy removal? I thought he said subsidy removal is in the interest of common man ? Why then should we prepare for hardship?
Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2012
I'm sure the fools around clapped for him when he made that comment.Jonathan is just making buhari look like a super man.
Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by Lasinoh: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2012
About time the necessary sacrifices were made.
Not a bad thing in my humble opinion.
Nigerians need to learn a thing or two about relying on oil.
Hausas should go back to growing peanuts, tending to cows! Begging in public on their butts without limbs!
Igbo? Kidnapping! Moda-Napping! Fada-Napping! 419! Drugs! Local ashawoism!
Yorubas? International ODU! Drugs! Ritualism! Local ashawoism. Champions in widow/widowerhood! Pastoral slapping! cheesy
Binis? Kidnapping! International Ashawoism! Juju worshipping with boiled eggs and palm oil-stained calabashes with porridge and cassava all over every gate to every compound in Edo state!
Middle Belt? Public drunkeness and delinquency!
Deltan pipe-line vandalism and oil bunkering!Local ashawoism!
Calabar? Witch burning. Househelps! Relief pitchers in Ogas' and Madams' beds for husbands and wives!

. . . and so on and so forth! kiss
Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by olaezebala: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2012
Judging from his statement, there is nothing good coming out of this subsidy removal. Prepare for hardship?
Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by Isrealbabs(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2012
If his intention is to impose hardship on nigerians who voted 4 him. he shd get set 4 divine judgement. Vengeance! !! !!
Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by BlackBaron: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2012
Why not cut down the cost of running the government too ?
Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by olaezebala: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2012
BlackBaron:

Why not cut down the cost of running the government too ?
this is my suggestion for so long. Why must we suffer for them to have their excess million sharing formula still intact. Fuel subsidy removal is just to help the government officials to have more money to loot.
Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2012
Shebi na Jona una vote for, no be PDP? grin

Re: Gej: Nigerians Should Prepare For Hardship. by olaezebala: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2012
Is the subsidy removal not subjected to approval of the National Assembly? They are on recess presently and the subsidy has been removed. Has the removal been approved before they went on recess or the president is just doing this on his on? NNPC mega stations sells at 139 while private marketers sells at 141. God help us in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Has It Become A Status Symbol To Die Outside Nigeria? / Another Case Of 'accidental Discharge' By Nigerian Police / What Is The True Population Of The Ijwas. Please I Don't Want Falsified Figures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.