Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World (4893 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Do U Like To Have Ur Feet Kissed And Pampered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by freecocoa(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
^
You no get talk,no need to waste my breadth on you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

^
You no get talk,no need to waste my [b]bread[/b]th on you.
typical 9ja chic always thinking of hw to get bread grin, dnt want ur bread grin grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Flygeriana(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nj girl:

tell dem sister. They use hollywood movies as the standard to compare real women. They have no idea that implants facelifts and liposuctions cost more dan bbs and bws.
.@post yes we are overpampered by
same men who turn their wives and gfs to punchbags
same men who dupe naive rich gals of their fadas hard earned cash
same men who post on social networks untrue humiliating stories about their women
same men who violate their wives when the poor women are too exhausted to straff
victorian:

nice one @Nj girl,  You hit the nail right on the spot. Tell them,  Pamper , my foot! look at most housewives in lagos these days  and see how weary, wornout , suffering and smiling they look. angry and poster talks of pamper? Oh Gosh, am out of here, no use!
It's all b'cos of u girls.

Mr, Cork:

Bro.  we Thank God for White women wink
Am tellin u!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
snthesis:

typical 9ja chic always thinking of hw to get bread grin, dnt want your bread grin grin grin tongue

LOL!!! grin shut up there!! free her jor!! it was a typo!! tongue
a mistake. . .just like this thread. grin

Nj girl:

tell dem sister. They use hollywood movies as the standard to compare real women. They have no idea that implants facelifts and liposuctions cost more dan bbs and bws.

cool cool they complain because they are always flossing
but are really broke!! grin imagine being an oyinbo man who has to CHARGE 10 CREDIT CARDS
and end up having to embezzle money all because of his broads/side wh0res!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Wislet(f): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ Mr cork & every other guy dating a white woman, who think white women are the every every, U guys should bow your heads in shame.
You think anyone respects you or will clap for you because u're not man enough to handle your own women, but scurry behind foreign women while insulting ur own.
I'm sure you can't pick your calls @ home also, because you won't want to offend madam.
With your tails in-between your legs, you continue to be 'boy boy' for them.
#spit# You lot cannot be men, not to talk of NIGERIAM MEN.
Shame.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Njgirl1: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
snthesis ok reread my first post on this thread and tell me how u people pamper anybody. I ve noticed starting meaningless,silly untrue, chavinist , misogynist threads on romance section gives fame on nl, so i wouldnt blame u 4 starting ds mistake of a thread as msdarkskin rightly called it. Just For online shortlived fame u guys insult d dignity of ur mums and unborn daughters. As 4 me i m out of this stupid thread. I hope all sisters exit with me so ds mistake can exit d front page.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

Come you smoke? What's your problem?do you know anything about me? Nna respect yourself and park well o.
I wonder what makes you think a girl can't pay a guy's bills more than once?see person wey I wan argue with.

Same goes to you snthesis. Nansense.
The point is that the fact that you once paid the bills does not make ua good point. And yeah it's still dum.b
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nj girl:

snthesis ok reread my first post on this thread and tell me how u people pamper anybody. I ve noticed starting meaningless,silly untrue, chavinist , misogynist threads on romance section gives fame on nl, so i wouldnt blame u 4 starting ds mistake of a thread as msdarkskin rightly called it. Just For online shortlived fame u guys  insult d dignity of your mums and unborn daughters. As 4 me i m out of this silly thread. I hope all sisters exit with me so ds mistake can exit d front page.

NJ Gyal. Madam ur first post is always like ur last post. Are u a postman? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by mobf: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mr, Cork:

NJ Gyal. Madam your first post is always like your last post. Are u a postman? undecided
grin grin grin Cork i take God beg you, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

The point is that the fact that you once paid the bills does not make ua good point. And yeah it's still dum.b
Its either you are daft or you have a problem with reading and comprehension. So I gat nothing more to say to you.

@Mzdark,Don't mind the hediot,it wasn't a typo,the word is "breadth"he just removed the last two letters.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
if 9ja gals had to pay for their own lunch, popcorn, drinks etc, walai we wont be having all dis protruding bellied chics walking around feeling sexy grin grin

Nj girl:

snthesis ok reread my first post on this thread and tell me how u people pamper anybody. I ve noticed starting meaningless,silly untrue, chavinist , misogynist threads on romance section gives fame on nl, so i wouldnt blame u 4 starting ds mistake of a thread as msdarkskin rightly called it. Just For online shortlived fame u guys insult d dignity of your mums and unborn daughters. As 4 me i m out of this silly thread. I hope all sisters exit with me so ds mistake can exit d front page.
i tink u get me wrong, i aint insulting 9ja chics, all i want is the 9ja babes to accord 9ja guys our overdue respect for taking very good care of them angry angry angry angry angry

freecocoa:

Its either you are daft or you have a problem with reading and comprehension. So I gat nothing more to say to you.

@Mzdark,Don't mind the hediot,it wasn't a typo,the word is "[b]bread[/b]th"he just removed the last two letters.
still thinkin of bread to drink wit ur cocoa shey tongue tongue
btw d word is breathe kiss

MsDarkSkin:

LOL!!! grin shut up there!! free her jor!! it was a typo!! tongue
a mistake. . .just like this thread. grin

it wasnt a typo, she gats bread on her mind grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2012
Kai everybody jus dey yab my padi poster lol

Emmh photosynthesis deres nothin to praise you 4 o,did I get a first class ticket to Norway angry smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 04, 2012
snthesis:

it wasnt a typo, she gats bread on her mind grin grin grin

you this cyber bully!! tongue tongue grin

freecocoa:

@Mzdark,Don't mind the hediot,it wasn't a typo,the word is "breadth"he just removed the last two letters.

actually you've just educated me. never heard of the word!! smiley cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Flygeriana(m): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2012
Wislet:

@ Mr cork & every other guy dating a white woman, who think white women are the every every, U guys should bow your heads in shame.
You think anyone respects you or will clap for you because u're not man enough to handle your own women, but scurry behind foreign women while insulting your own.
I'm sure you can't pick your calls @ home also, because you won't want to offend madam.
With your tails in-between your legs, you continue to be 'boy boy' for them.
#spit# You lot cannot be men, not to talk of NIGERIAM MEN.
Shame.
Noted!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

actually you've just educated me. never heard of the word!! smiley cheesy

Cool dear,but I must admit, I just used it in the wrong context. grin

snthesis:

still thinkin of bread to drink wit your cocoa shey tongue tongue
btw d word is breathe kiss

Thank you,but you do know there's a word like that right? "Length and breadth" Ring a bell?I just mistook it for breathe or in this context breath. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2012
^^cool!! i won't tell a soul! wink grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by SAFO(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2012
Don't lie freecocoa, you know u feigning for some bread grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 07, 2012
SAFO:

Don't lie freecocoa, you know u feigning for some bread grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 07, 2012
OP god bless u a thousand times for speaking the truth jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
naija babes too lazy sef.na us bobos dey pay for everything for them.even the pant wey dem dey call G-string na we dey buy for them not to mention even the cars wey some of them dey ride for street.U go see a naija babe inside big jeep dey ride am and dey denge pose as if say na she buy job.U jus surprise say na one Alhalji for house of reps na im buy am for her or na one young bobo wey dey work for oil company na im give her the car as a birthday gift.naija babes no dey appreciate at all for wetin we dey do for them.make dem see as how their counterparts for western countries dey work and earn their money grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

SMH
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by freecocoa(f): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^cool!! i won't tell a soul! wink grin
[/quote
Thank you sweets,that would save me from having them laugh at me,I appreciate.
*winks*

]
Mynd_44 link=topic=837134.msg9912078#msg9912078 date=1325918818:

SMH
while at it be careful lest it falls off your neck.

SAFO:

Don't lie freecocoa, you know u feigning for some bread
. Well there's no harm in trying, Op still couldn't even give me some yet he claims he pampers girls,an irony right? grin cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^
So how does that concern you? It's my head have anyone ever told you to be careful the way you shake that flat backside and fallen boobs of yours? Abeg park well, face front and mind your business jorh
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa omo u be fine girl oooo wink
just see as u just dey chopable for that ur profile and omo the way u set dat ur lips na die wink.anyway one of my indian friend dey beg me too look for a naija babe wey dey beautiful to be im girlfriend.Im name na Raja and the guy get money die.if i show am ur picture e die with lust oooo wink.freecoca are u interested?, let me know make i tell the guy say i don get one naija babe for him wey dey sexy but too get sharp mouth cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by freecocoa(f): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Mynd _44
Somebody is crying,awww I didn't know it was gonna hurt that much but I won't apologize anyways so weep on, Today isn't a day I'm the mood to entertain anyone throwing tantrums so I'll let you be,when you are done crying,I suggest you get some sleep. Chairs.

@lefulefu,thank you I'm not interested.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2012
It's only dumb hallucinating idiots that will willingly pay a lady's bills and then turn around and start complaining! Did she ask you to pay? Why did you not inform her that you wont foot the bill before taking her out? Pamper my foot! If you dont want to spend, leave the girl alone. Buy your popcorn and eat alone! No one would question you! Dont willingly foot the bills and then turn around and cry wolf! It's damn st[i]u[/i]pid and just plain immature!. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by tpia5: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
its the fi-di-gba-show ones who are pampered.

ie the ones who use their private parts to ensnare some senseless male. And if the men consider the womanliness worth whatever toys (eg, houses, cars, trips, etc)they're throwing at the owner, then na them own dem mugu and i.diocy.

for the average nigerian girl who never gets to sniff such goodies, her following you to eat eba and N10 meat at a roadside buka doesnt mean she's being pampered.

sometimes people do it for the company.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
A more apt way of putting it is that toto is more expensive in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world - and that is a fact. I have never been able to understand why this is so; it's a bubble that has refused to burst. Seriously, the kind of shapeless, over-big yanshed/big bellied girls that men overprice in this country are the sort that would die of intimate frustration in other parts of the world because no man would even say hello to them, let alone. . . .

Naija men must wake up. Stop pampering and over-pricing these ugly/plain girls. Since our girls are FAR from the world's prettiest and sexiest, there is no reason why they should rank among the most pampered and over-priced. It's incredibly counter-intuitive.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by tpia5: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
and which[b] low self esteem s.ex addicted mugus [/b] are setting the price for any toto?

are the girls in question setting prices on your beer bellies and tiny willies?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by r231(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by tpia5: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
Even as lame and sex addicted as many Nigerian mumu men are, there are some shrivelled, old-cargo lady-apes that they wouldn't even bleep for free - even at gun-point. Some of such 'unwantables' wisely resort to 'sweet Jesus' as the only man that would love them regardless. Others embrace the warmth and anonymity of cyberspace as a consolation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class / Hardcore Sex Story "Hyper+" / Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.