Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World (4894 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Do U Like To Have Ur Feet Kissed And Pampered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^
Iwe. O . Iwe grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Wislet(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2012
before I forget, don't waste ur breath replying cos i know it mightn't make sense. Besides i won't come back to this thread. So save the red eyes.

Just take this advise: GROW UP. And respect your mother and all the females that raised you. If you go on like this, even your preferred women will wonder if you're sane.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Wislet(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Iwe. O . Iwe grin grin

sweethrt dnt mind them. Even the so-called preferred ones make mockery of them. It is only men that love their women, but somehow found love in them and married them, that they respect.
Not boys that show their sorry level of development.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2012
My wiszyy is on a rampage,oh boi see as her volcano jus dey erupt.Mama d mamaaa come collect medalion for showing dem u were raised by a stallion. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
Nigerian females dont even no how to kiss undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Wislet(f): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
# takes Mr cork over my knees for 24 strokes of de cane#

Hw re u today sweetie?? Now be still I wanna kiss kiss you.

#Sees him cleaning his mouth & running for cover#

LMAO grin grin grin tongue tongue

now speak again let me see angry grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
Wiselet is really living up to her name. I think it is safe to remove the let now
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Wislet(f): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
Lol cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
just look at her blushing
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 21, 2012
Wislet:

@ tavon, it seems u're still a small boy. See the lines on your face as u're trying to make a point that's meaningless. Haven't u some faculty in there son?
Why embarrass yourself all over the place.
U can't even make a reasonable point without gushing saliva.

And what was wrong in wat I said? But just in case u haven't recovered from your drunk state enough to read, I'll be glad to do so for you.
I said, '' Since u guys feel good deriding your women (forgetting that ur mothers, aunts, cousins, nieces & sisters are Nigerian women too) and praising other women, then you should be ashamed of yourselves!''.

Any man that will castigate his own and praise others outside is a fake human being. He is not worthy to be called a Man. The word itself connotes maturity and responsibility. Not everyone deserves it.

And you cannot be in that cave and claim u've met ALL Nigerian women (to have come to that conclusion that everyone needs something from you). In case u're on blindfold son, MANY don't need or depend on your money (that is if u have any, cos it's usually broke asses that make the loudest noise).

The fact that u've met some that liked you spending on them does not give you the authority to talk in the general sense. I might as well make some conclusions about you men based on a few persons' idiosyncracies.

Beats me how deluded some of you are. Is it not the same 'white' women that will kick you out of the house at the slightest provocation, call the cops on your sorry self and demand for Half of your lifetime sweat? Some of you can't even speak up to them 'cos u're cowered, yet u'll come on here and run your mouths because it's a black lady. U've suddenly realized u're a man. Shame.

And for your digest, I'm not a racist and never have been. Since u felt u could insult the women that gave birth to you and raised you, you certainly needed a jolt before you completely lost it.
Besides, I have a lovely 'white' family, so u see I don't do race.
So u better wake up from that destructive slumber of yours, and make some sense. If you don't appreciate your women, there are too many who do. And pls, this is the 21st century- the age of civility- try to learn how to talk without spitting derogatory words accompanied by saliva. Makes u look ridiculous.
Peace son.

Wislet:

before I forget, don't waste ur breath replying cos i know it mightn't make sense. Besides i won't come back to this thread. So save the red eyes.

Just take this advise: GROW UP. And respect your mother and all the females that raised you. If you go on like this, even your preferred women will wonder if you're sane.

Tavon, my one time nemesis, has TRULY suffered!!  grin grin
btw wislet his mom is Jamo.  lipsrsealed but im SURE he'll get your point.  wink grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 21, 2012
pro01:

Na dat wan you dey talk. Some men go spend their 3 months salary on top the masquerade finish, yet, dem no go even see her bra for once. . .talkless of to know how her agbalumo bosom be for eye and for hand.

HAHAHAHAHAA!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Tavon, my one time nemesis, has TRULY suffered!!  grin grin
btw wislet his mom is Jamo.  lipsrsealed but im SURE he'll get your point.  wink grin

No her mother is a full blooded Flygerian, but I think both our Godmothers were once adopted by a Jamaican probably y we no ramp fi tell em how it ah happen. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2012
Wislet:

sweethrt dnt mind them. Even the so-called preferred ones make mockery of them. It is only men that love their women, but somehow found love in them and married them, that they respect.
Not boys that show their sorry level of development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardcore Sex Story "Hyper+" / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) / Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.