Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal (10422 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Jonathan Insists On Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by okstol: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2012
I kn y asked coz there's a particular ethnic group dat doesn't see anytin positive in Ndigbo.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by y2kaustin(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2012
which and which be specific, but have you asked yourself,why is that virtually all the tribes in Nigeria hate igbos?try and find out ok.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by okstol: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2012
Coz we are industrious, ok? Deal with it.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by y2kaustin(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2012
industrious in money rituals and falsification,arm robbery,cheating,kidnapping etc?, Alaba International will soon be bombed,do you have idea of all the King Pin Ritualist that hibernate that place?and all the dirty stuffs going on there? EVIL in its entirety,cos of this "Money", if you find a dead igbo man,just place a crispy 1000 naira note in his palm,he will grab it.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2012
y2kaustin:

industrious in money rituals and falsification,arm robbery,cheating,kidnapping etc?, Alaba International will soon be bombed,do you have idea of all the King Pin Ritualist that hibernate that place?and all the dirty stuffs going on there? EVIL in its entirety,cos of this "Money", if you find a dead igbo man,just place a crispy 1000 naira note in his palm,he will grab it.

So you hate Money undecided

If I dangle a $1000 bill in front of you for free, will you not grab it ?

Hypocrite !!!! grin grin
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by y2kaustin(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
above all why is that igbos are provokingly "STINGY"?, i know you are an igbo man you can't even dangle N5,talk less of that amount,you are the REAL hypocrite dick! cool
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by jpphilips(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
@ e nice
I support the removal of fuel subsidy 100%
. The problem we have in this country is
NLC. A country should not only plan for its
present but its future. Can we as a country
continue with fuel subsidy indefinately
giving our meagre resources? No.
Therefore, subsidy would be removed at a
point in time. Now who decides when that
time comes, NLC or Govt.? What NLC
should be doing is monitor the revenue
from subsidy and the implementation of
palliatives so that the money is not looted,
Not going on a protest that would further
improvish the masses and benefit the rich

spare us ur infantile radicalism, who told you your country is on "meagre" resources?
your country earns over 140,000,000usd per day on oil sales alone.wot about forex,gas,port taxes etc
it is corruption that soared subsidy to a trillion plus, the 2011 budget had about 240billion as subsidy which the country can afrord.
why do you think the cabal is feeding fat on subsidy? they are actually feeding fatter now from your account. the govt pays about 76 naira per litre but now they can sell anything they like.
the cabals want the subsidy to be removed if you dont know. it doesnt affect them in any way.
Nlc should monitor which palliative?
where will the money come from? are you a baby? there was no provision for any palliative in the budget so which money should Nlc monitor for you?

they want to use the ecr which doesnt make sense because legally, it will be shared between the 3 arms of govt.
the last quarter ecr stood at over 250million usd and it was shared from that moment, the fund disappeared. if you rem, Nigeria makes ecr (excess crude revenue) while the subsidy should go up a bit.the govt is just using ur salary to do its primary function without providing ordinary electricity,health care and security for you.
I have viewed this subsidy removal from all angles and im yet to see a single benefit.
palliatives my foot. now go home and suck b.reast your mum is waiting
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by zumbigbo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
Y2K Austin - You have managed to convey a deep amount of ignorance and hate. It makes you appear myopic and regressive. Is this your intention or are you in a deep spell of method acting?
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by ade80: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2012
What about the 3trillion excess crude money made by the government last year
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by ade80: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2012
2million barrels of crude daily@ $100 dollars per barrel.
We have income from maritime, gas, taxes etc, we are just suffering from gross mismanagement and corruption and that has to be dealt with before any meaningful development can take place.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by OneNaira6: 2:07am On Jan 05, 2012
Obiagu1:

They used to sell fuel N140 in the SE before subsidy was removed and we didn't cry. Who are you people fooling?
Now it is national so everyone should enjoy it.

Welcome to Nigeria!

GBAM!!!! Nothing do me @ dis Fuel Subsidy.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by OneNaira6: 2:21am On Jan 05, 2012
y2kaustin:

@Sopono, ndigbo is a curse to this country,every bad thing both home and abroad,ranging from ritual killing for money,arm robbery(sophisticated),forgery,piracy,cheating,just name it the list go all and all and all and all.you will see an igbo man as the lead or grand perpetrators.so am not surprise at these,they are indeed cheap because an igbo man when it comes to"the money",they can do anything even if its their mother or father standing on the way,they will hack him or her to death.just to get "the money". SPIT!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Isn't it comical, the amount of hate you have for a particular group whom are doing alot better than you'll ever do in your entire life?  Out of curiosity, name a group in Nigeria not doing any of the crime you ascribe as an Igbo crime and i'll prove you wrong right here and now. If we are such a curse, grant us our wish, let us leave.  No other group in Nigeria have been screaming we want out of Nigeria as much as Igbo do yet you keep us, fought us to keep us in this supposed "curse" of sh1t-hole Nigeria in the same country which you deem we cursed?  Let us go jor, so we can continue living our blessed life in a better industry and a better country.  Nigeria is holding us back, imagine SE and SS, despite having little after Biafran war and despite others trying to keep it down still managed to outdo other Nigerians as whole yet you wonder who cursed who? Abeg.  Let us leave, rid yourself of the curse why don't you? Imagine a curse calling others a curse.  Wetin I no go see for NL.

y2kaustin:

which and which be specific, but have you asked yourself,why is that virtually all the tribes in Nigeria hate igbos?try and find out ok.

I hate when NL talk out of their asses sometimes. SW and North hate Igbo and we know, the feeling is gradually becoming mutual thanks to NL and your obvious hatred but stop dragging other tribes into your hatred.  No matter how much you like it, Igbo have been in a good reference with other SE groups as well as SS groups too.  You try to divide us till king dom come but yet it is not working.  Continue trying if you like, it is still not going to work.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by OneNaira6: 2:26am On Jan 05, 2012
frosbel:

So you hate Money undecided

If I dangle a $1000 bill in front of you for free, will you not grab it ?

Hypocrite !!!! grin grin

No mind am. Aren't they the ones protesting right now and Igbo are not?

longer throat calling others longer throat Imagine

Wetin I no go see Na life.
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by aljharem3: 2:35am On Jan 05, 2012
One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Isn't it comical, the amount of hate you have for a particular group whom are doing alot better than you'll ever do in your entire life?  Out of curiosity, name a group in Nigeria not doing any of the crime you ascribe as an Igbo crime and i'll prove you wrong right here and now. If we are such a curse, grant us our wish, let us leave.  No other group in Nigeria have been screaming we want out of Nigeria as much as Igbo do yet you keep us, fought us to keep us in this supposed "curse" of sh1t-hole Nigeria in the same country which you deem we cursed?  Let us go jor, so we can continue living our blessed life in a better industry and a better country.  Nigeria is holding us back, imagine SE and SS, despite having little after Biafran war and despite others trying to keep it down still imagined to outdo other Nigerians as whole yet you wonder who cursed who? Abeg.  Let us leave, rid yourself of the curse why don't you? Imagine a curse calling others a curse.  Wetin I no go see for NL.

I hate when NL talk out of their asses sometimes. SW and North hate Igbo and we know, the feeling is gradually becoming mutual thanks to NL and your obvious hatred but stop dragging other tribes into your hatred.  No matter how much you like it, Igbo have been in a good reference with other SE groups as well as SS groups too.  You try to divide us till king dom come but yet it is not working.  Continue trying if you like, it is still not going to work.

Tomorrow South-south aka edo and rivers state would protest Insha Allah. I hope delta too would join

and I don't know why you keep saying the north and SW hate you ?

You really need to start ignoring some posters. Ok !!!
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by OneNaira6: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2012
alj_harem:

Tomorrow South-south aka edo and rivers state would protest Insha Allah. I hope delta too would join

and I don't know why you keep saying the north and SW hate you ?

You really need to start ignoring some posters. Ok !!!

You're an example of the obvious hate despite your double-face but you are right I need to start ignoring some posters.  Someone already mentioned he did not see any protest in rivers and he reside in rivers as for delta, keep waiting on that. I know my people, they are as cool as ice, we move on, we do not waste our time on unproductive activity; if they ever do, I'll personally fly back to Asaba and slap every Asabaian and other Deltans I meet
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by ak47mann(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2012
This is why is good to spread wealth's,what is the point of praising one or two billionaires in your region,while the rest is living under 3dollars a day.Is not gonna work,to me is kind of practicing Communism,only the elites are well off.

igbo enwe ro eze, that's why we survived,
Re: Youth Alliance Group Supports Fuel Subsidy Removal by ak47mann(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2012
But the protest was a good thing, that will keep the govt on their toes,now the country is going through insecurities and corruption.

Accountability must be abide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Gbenga Olawepo And Fela Durotoye: The Clash Of New Political Titans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.