Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,053 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? (2952 Views)

My Baby-mama Is Older Dan Me Bt Deceived By My Facebook Birthday Status. Help / 8 Years Older Dan Me: Shud I Say Yes Or No / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Chimezie198(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2012
Any cute lady dat is 50 and above to settle down with?
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2012
manmustwac:

I just typed like that to make a point to the poster. DUMBO!!!!   angry angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by sexylogan(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ OP: U've got the ryt to marry who u want to marry. Ultimately, the deciding factor is wat wil make u happy. It just seems strange to be seeking someone nearly ten yrs older than u.
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Natasha2(f): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
@guiterlife if you do a little MEDICAL research you will see that what I posted is 100% true, no one is talking about lecturers chasing younger women whether they chase or not the fact still remains that as a man grows older his urge for sex diminishes this doesn't mean he wouldn't like to have sex so don't get it twisted.
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^^^^look around you men in their 50's and 60's are still shagging actively and really 50yrs is just an average age for PMD in women. Most likely every other woman will start experiencing their PMD'S before 50yr's or around 48yr's. But this is not news and little wonder nobody seems to oppose or is startled at this "revelation". The truth is that a man may loose interest in s,e,x in his 80's but this does not mean he is impotent or unable to get attention but to say that a man will loose interest in s,e,x or is unable to get attention at 50 yr's or 60 yr's is misinformation. The reality is that 50 year old men taking teenage brides in some part of Nigeria is normal. I am not quoting some bogus research here but reality they may not be able to match a teenager's energy level or libido but sometimes 50yr old men could have better "stamina" than 25yr old guy's #askundergrads. And for the lecturers why do you think they wanna chase young girls and put there career on the line?
You will agree with me that from physiological point of view a man will be setting himself up for great fidelity challenges by marrying some one his age or worse still older. so if a man has a dream of staying faithful in marriage he doesn't want to set nature against himself does he?
Natasha I bet you get my drift . I might not be entirely right but I am damn sure I ain't entirely wrong either so I guess I'm close to the truth.Now imagine a man who is 45yr's and his wife is experiencing PMD or do 45yr old men too loose attention?
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Gbanj11: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ OP.Not a good idea in my own opinion. undecided. but apply wisdom. if u can get across the "parent barrier", then u r homefree
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by tellwisdom: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me?

Mmbanu angry angry
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Natasha2(f): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
you still fail to get the point its simple just like when we grow old our skin and looks change, as a man grows older, his urge for sex reduces medically proven, this doesn't mean they don't have sex so your examples are invalid, you fail to understand the point here. You keep talking about lectures, who said their job is on the line? you know how the educational system is don't you? so what job on the line are you talking about? you have limited your search to lecturers why? the sexual urge of a fifty years old man cannot be compared to that of a young guy.
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2012
yes ooooo na capital crime if the lady dey older than u by at least ten yrs and if she don pass her menopause.omo my guy ur parents no go happy nah if u come bring a woman as old as Ita Giwa aka mama bakassi come ur house and introduce am to ur parents as ur wife to be grin.Remember say a woman dey quick old pass man so the thing go get as be if u dey waka around with a woman wey be like ur grand mama and u dey introduce such a woman to ur friends as ur wife or fiance.omo na laugh dem go laugh u behinf ur back grin
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2012
Natasha,,:

you still fail to get the point its simple just like when we grow old our skin and looks change, as a man grows older, his urge for sex reduces medically proven, this doesn't mean they don't Be Intimate so your examples are invalid, you fail to understand the point here. You keep talking about lectures, who said their job is on the line? you know how the educational system is don't you? so what job on the line are you talking about? you have limited your search to lecturers why? the intimate urge of a fifty years old man cannot be compared to that of a young guy.
ohh if na so den make u explain to me how come many 90 yrs old men still dey impregnate 19 yr old girls for village grin.let me tell u the truth, the older we get the higher our sex urge grin.take a look at uncle sege.im be almost 80yrs but the old pally still dey hammer small girls left and right grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2012
certainly not!
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2012
@natasha I only mentioned lecturers cos I believe it's an open secret but it is not limited to them. You failed to address the sheraton, hilton dudes I mentioned earlier, baba shege that lefulefu also corrobated, enough stories in the dailies about men in their 50's and 60's desecrating or impregnating younger girls, even some priests in their 50's are not left out. And if you don't know a man achieve's erection by the rush of blood to the veins in the p,e,n,i,l,e area thus turgidity occur's and erection is attained . Just like saying more blood is pumped to your heart when you are anxious leading to higher BP . so it has got nothing to do with age no matter how old you are your BP will always be higher at the point of anxiety . I hope this is clear enough.
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Natasha2(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
Guitarlife:

@natasha I only mentioned lecturers cos I believe it's an open secret but it is not limited to them. You failed to address the sheraton, hilton dudes I mentioned earlier, baba shege that lefulefu also corrobated, enough stories in the dailies about men in their 50's and 60's desecrating or impregnating younger girls, even some priests in their 50's are not left out. And if you don't know a man achieve's Attention by the rush of blood to the veins in the p,e,n,i,l,e area thus turgidity occur's and Attention is attained . Just like saying more blood is pumped to your heart when you are anxious leading to higher BP . so it has got nothing to do with age no matter how old you are your BP will always be higher at the point of anxiety . I hope this is clear enough.
lefulefu:

ohh if na so den make u explain to me how come many 90 yrs old men still dey impregnate 19 yr old girls for village grin.let me tell u the truth, the older we get the higher our sex urge grin.take a look at uncle sege.im be almost 80yrs but the old pally still dey hammer small girls left and right grin grin grin grin
you guys don't just get it do you? gosh go see a doc duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

IT is simple Jesus as you grow older your sexual urge decreases, you need a more direct form of sexual stimulation to get your pencil up, this doesn't mean you won't have sex na. na wa for una oh, and unlike a woman a man can still impregnate a girl even at old age , You grab?
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2012
natasha a 98 yr old man fit impregnate an 18 yr old girl but a 22 yr old man no go fit make a 57 yr old woman get pregnant because the woman don pass menopause and 57 yr old woman get a very low sex drive compared to a 98 yr old man wey still get a very high sex drive undecided
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Natasha2(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
^chai lefulefu you mumu no be small  grin I no fir explain again, I don tire, na sex drive dem dey use impregnate person or na spe3rm?
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by pendo89(f): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
22 year old looking for 36 year old woman to marry? damn u are still in the cradle drinking milk and you want a woman chewing bones?
Think ahead and stop lusting after older women.The age gap is just too wide she will end up being ur sugarmummy!!
Seems to me that you are not ready to handle a 22 year old girl and am wondering why.
You are a man not a woman.
Re: Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? by Natasha2(f): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^If a 36 years old man wanted to marry a 22 years old girl would you find any problem with it? some guys prefer older women and there's nothing wrong with it, its his choice and its not a bad one if you are planing on becoming an old hag by 36 others aren't  cheesy Besides he's not 22 he's 27 and he's looking for women within the age bracket of 30 -36 cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Gurls:tactics / Which Do U Prefer? / Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.