Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sh1t Happens.................................................. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sh1t Happens.................................................. (6244 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by member67023: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
After much fighting and I still refused, he asked me leave his house by 7 am the next morning which I did. I deleted him from my memory the moment I got home.
OP, was he wearing his birthday suit during the fight all through the night? lol at his hard-on.

There are lots of lessons to learn when dating strangers.

Thank your God he didnt rape you that night.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Ivynwa(f): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
pendo89:

Always look on the bright side of life.We all learn through mistakes so thank God the man wasn't a despoiler and he did well to throw u out at 7 am.Infact that was too late. 6am would have been better.You sound okay and sober like many other girls so help urself by hanging out with the right crowd and in the right places.
22, dont stress in finding a great man cz he will come knocking as u busy urself doing the right thing,at the right time in the right place,the right way and with the right people.
Dont complicate your life cz its not that complex.
And note this'your destiny lies not with a mortal being.

@Pendo
That your line cracked me up and had me laughing.

Yes, poster be grateful you weren't r-a-ped.
You shouldn't have slept over in the house of a man you hardly know.
A r-a-p-i-st can talk nice and sweet over the phone you know.
Be more careful, you will meet nicer persons no doubt.
Let go of that negative belief that you are always attracting Jerks.
Be positive about it.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by jaybee3(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
Passing a night at someone you barely know's house is highly suggestive from the view point of us men.

Anyhoo, next time insist on him providing accommodation at a separate hotel or something if you know you aren't ready to dance ball with whatever he may throw at you.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by member67023: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
Meanwhile, stop putting the blame on your parents they did not arrange the guy to go after you.
A rosy childhood does not always mean a happy adulthood.
You have your life to live.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by LaParisienne(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
nakedwire:

Meanwhile, stop putting the blame on your parents they did not arrange the guy to go after you.
A rosy childhood does not always mean a happy adulthood.
You have your life to live.

Seriously, wtf are you on to? Do you have an idea what it feels like growing up without parental love? Didn't you read the part that I said I've overcome my childhood issues?
Next time, think before you type angry

Got all the support and I advice I needed. thread is officially closed.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
hmmm
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
Stingy girl, whats wrong in pfucking homie from the airport? Now he is slowpoke for being a real guy.

You went to watch movies in his house? Or is he your brother?

I didnt see this thread on time.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Flashaldrin(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hahahahahhehehahah grin grin grin grin
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by bashr8: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
La Parisienne: Hello Nairalanders,
I am new here and this is my first thread. I need help to understand what's going on with me, please read and advice.

I grew up in a dysfunctional home where my parents din't love themselves and they took it out on the children. They didn't show us love, didn't teach us they basic things in life. Infact, they weren't ready for parenthood. This really affected me.

Consequently, I grew up yearning for love from outside without understanding the reality of life. This led me to making bad choices in men. I have only had one real relationship in my entire life.

Long story short, I have forgiven my parents and I've let go the anger and bitterness I had towards them for ruining my childhood. I also realised that I needed to work on myself to stop attracting bad men. So I took some time off the dating scene to develop myself and be a better person while waiting for my soulmate smiley, I was single for about 10 months.

Then came the DISASTER. I went for my friend's wedding in October. I met a nice looking guy and he followed me everywhere. After much persuasion, I gave him my  contact but we don't live in the same town. We talked on the phone consistently and I started developing feelings for him. But I delayed going to see him. After 2 months of corresponding, I thought he was in love with and I decided to visit him but I refused to get intimate on the first night with.

This when I saw his true colours. He wasn't the gentleman I thought he was. After much fighting and I still refused, he asked me leave his house by 7 am the next morning which I did. I deleted him from my memory the moment I got home.

I knw that I dodged a bullet and I'm grateful to GOD, but I'll like to knw what I did wrong that I'm attracting them jerks. Why did this imbechile waste his time and money calling me when he didn't mean it? What do men gain from tricking sincere girls into sham relationships when punny is so cheap and readily availaible from love peddles?

P.S: I'm 22, a hardworking graduate with prospects and I'm really really beatiful( nice shape and gorgeous face) smiley. This has absolutely nothing to do with my looks.

Also, my standards aren' too high. I just need an articulate and intellectual man who has prospects, lives responsibly, whom I find attractive. Can't compromise on the intellect aspect though, else I'll be bored to death.

Am I asking for too much?

Thanks for your polite and comprehensive response

marry me
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Johnny(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
Sorry abt d incidence,but i have a few questions for u.....if u re wot u say u re,how comes u dnt have a boyfrnd?I mean sum1 u knew back then in schl,or @ur place of work or even in ur church?Are u kind of selective with high taste?if truely u re so responsible as u said,why wud any sane man treat u wit so much levity d way dat guy did wen guys re crazily looking for decent ladies to marry but all to no avail?Why wud a “decent“ lady goes to spend a nite with a man she barely knows?Lastly,why ve u resorted to find luv only online?Once again,i am sorry for dat sad incident?Real,nice &faithful guys re still out there...dnt conclude dat we re all d same.gudluck!
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by MrResource(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2012
Someone's hurting! grin

*subscribing*
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2012
If U̶̲̥̅̊ ask. ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, i'll simply say ''Йą U̶̲̥̅̊ find trouble'' Ђδω? Accordin τ̅☺ U̶̲̥̅̊, As hot & pretty as u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥, U̶̲̥̅̊ went τ̅☺ visit & pass †ЂΞ nite I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his house! Wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ xpect? He Ȋ̝̊̅§ human wit blood flowin tru his veins! He reacted τ̅☺ wat he saw, i mean Ūя̲̅ hotnes, beauty & charm! If U̶̲̥̅̊ really liked him, U̶̲̥̅̊ wud put all dis into consideration & let him knw b4 hand ∂α† U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt want τ̅☺ put him under any kind of pressure hence he shud look FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ A̶̲̥̅ different place FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ pass †ЂΞ nyt, NOT neccessarily A̶̲̥̅ hotel, τ̅☺ save his cash, it cud be his sister's place or an older lady friend of his. If i were A̶̲̥̅ girl, dis game FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ nor hard ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ sha.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
Boyloaf: If U̶̲̥̅̊ ask. ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, i'll simply say ''Йą U̶̲̥̅̊ find trouble'' Ђδω? Accordin τ̅☺ U̶̲̥̅̊, As hot & pretty as u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥, U̶̲̥̅̊ went τ̅☺ visit & pass †ЂΞ nite I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his house! Wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ xpect? He Ȋ̝̊̅§ human wit blood flowin tru his veins! He reacted τ̅☺ wat he saw, i mean Ūя̲̅ hotnes, beauty & charm! If U̶̲̥̅̊ really liked him, U̶̲̥̅̊ wud put all dis into consideration & let him knw b4 hand ∂α† U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt want τ̅☺ put him under any kind of pressure hence he shud look FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ A̶̲̥̅ different place FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ pass †ЂΞ nyt, NOT neccessarily A̶̲̥̅ hotel, τ̅☺ save his cash, it cud be his sister's place or an older lady friend of his. If i were A̶̲̥̅ girl, dis game FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ nor hard ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ sha.

Thanks for hurting my eyes angry undecided
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by cowgurl: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
#if u don't wanna get laid, don't go 2 his crib# @Op, u wer damn lucky gurl, trust u'v gotten ursef som adorable young man by now.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by cowgurl: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:
Thanks for hurting my eyes angry undecided
Lmao, myn too boyloaf.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by LaParisienne(f): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
cowgurl: #if u don't wanna get laid, don't go 2 his crib# @Op, u wer damn lucky gurl, trust u'v gotten ursef som adorable young man by now.

I sure did, he is unbelievably adorable. I love you MarcAnthon, you are a rare gem.

@irReality
You are such a sick b1tch for digging up this old thread. Bloody C0cksucka
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
La Parisienne: [/b]

I sure did, he is unbelievably adorable. I love you MarcAnthon, you are a rare gem.

@irReality
You are such a sick b1tch for digging up this old thread. Bloody C0cksucka

Woo woo woo skunk why re you hurting? I didnt say anything wrong.

I saw the topic late but not too late though smiley. Damn growing up from hell huh? Aww

Blame your parents hon cheesy
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by cowgurl: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
La Parisienne: [/b]
I sure did, he is unbelievably adorable. I love you MarcAnthon, you are a rare gem
Wow!!! Superglad u found love at last.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
Amen
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by LaParisienne(f): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:

I saw the topic late but not too late though smiley. Damn growing up from hell huh? Aww

Yeah I was waiting for the day an imbec1ile will bring that up, I'm not surprised that it's a ga.y reject like you.

My parents didn't have time for me when I was growing up cos they were busy making money, that's why we were able to hire your mother as our cleaning lady and housemaid. And that's how you could go to elementary school. But you dropped out cos you prefer giving lap dances at queer clubs, ashawo.

I overcome my childhood issues. I'm a responsible, hardworking adult. But your psyche is wacked forever, you can never erase the scars of being a ga.y pro.stitute.

Blame it on your poverty stricken mother that gave birth to a co.ndom mishap bas.tard like you.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Brixtonyute(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Yeah I was waiting for the day an imbec1ile will bring that up, I'm not surprised that it's a ga.y reject like you.

My parents didn't have time for me when I was growing up cos they were busy making money, that's why we were able to hire your mother as our cleaning lady and housemaid. And that's how you could go to elementary school. But you dropped out cos you prefer giving lap dances at queer clubs, ashawo.

I overcome my childhood issues. I'm a responsible, hardworking adult. But your psyche is wacked forever, you can never erase the scars of being a ga.y pro.stitute.

Blame it on your poverty stricken mother that gave birth to a co.ndom mishap bas.tard like you.

You're a nice girl. Please, don't trade abusive words with fools - you're better off ignoring them.

Are you from Paris?
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by LaParisienne(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
cowgurl: Wow!!! Superglad u found love at last.

Thanks dear
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by MarcAnthon(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=La Parisienne][/b]

/quote]

Love you too Sweetness, always.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by MarcAnthon(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Reality man could you please leave my woman alone. Always told you to back off the ladies, it never looks good. Don't let me get into the same trouser with you o.
Been going through what you've been saying to Chima, not good bro. It's really mean. Peeps may tell you it's all online and it doesn't affect them but sometimes it does. Don't let anyone feel bad cos of what you said to them here, since you barely know them. Be nice bro.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by MarcAnthon(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
Brixtonyute:

You're a nice girl. Please, don't trade abusive words with fools - you're better off ignoring them.

Are you from Paris?

She's taken bro. Could you pls back off? I say this without malice. Thanks
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
sauer: undecided
sup bro, long time.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Are you from Paris?

Punkass you tryna get laid huh? She got aids u know?
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Reality man could you please leave my woman alone. Always told you to back off the ladies, it never looks good. Don't let me get into the same trouser with you o.
Been going through what you've been saying to Chima, not good bro. It's really mean. Peeps may tell you it's all online and it doesn't affect them but sometimes it does. Don't let anyone feel bad cos of what you said to them here, since you barely know them. Be nice bro.

Aww homie i didnt know this Arrow was your btch. She asked for it. From the moon she started calling her dad ggay. Not that i am complaining since I ain't ggay but imma kick-box her a lil-b.

As for Mrs. Chima, thats the only way we show love to each other. . . . . Meaning? We are cool. . Right Chima? undecided grin
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

Roflmfao @ my momma doing cleaning job for the unknown family. Classic, you wish.

Nah honey you're momma ere busy selling her vvagina down the street, kick your weak asss dad out, bringing angry looking Nigerian men from the street into your house #reminds me of runaway love by Luda Cris# be honest how many times were you raaaped and molested by them old scary looking men? Ouch u tried telling your mom but she wouldnt listen? Sorry. . Uhmm did she say that cab driver was your dad? And u wondered why he still Bleep u? Sorry he ain't your papi.

Sorry you are the one with horrible family background so dont twist it. And since when did fcking random men got classified as hardworking?

Your life is so messed up already no matter how much you try to amend it, the horrible ish got to live inside of you. Punk yoUre one of the reasons I've got to believe that most of the people esp the btchs here are all victims of child abuse n molestation because u came online with your sad life calling names for no damn fcking reason "not that IGAF tho". Take it to the rehab.

I'm 101% straight but sorry btch i dont fck ho's like you cuz i love my life and don't wanna get infected with HI and V smiley

Enjoy your Easter ediot. You asked for it remember? smileysee ya when u talk more shit "repeat as usual" smiley
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Ivynwa(f): 1:18am On Apr 08, 2012
Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Is Miss La Parisienne and MarcAnthony for real here (or is somebody gameplaying the MarcAnthony)?
I feel like clapping right now (if they are really here together.
Make some noiiiiisssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Somebody get the Champagne/Irish cream let's drink to the holy weekeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd!!
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by uwa234: 3:59am On Apr 08, 2012
Relax, love finds us all. A natural man will always make a move like dat but will not force u.sex should be concensual else it is rape. Obviously the was just after sex.ur past does not and cannot determine ur future,so coming from a disfunctional family does not mean dat urs won't be better. Believe in God, have faith,n focus on ur life and then true love will always come.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? / Photo: A Couple Stuck Together When Making Love In The Sea / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.