Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK (7306 Views)

Poll: Is Nigeria safer than the UK, really?

Nigeria is safer: 27% (26 votes)
The UK is safer: 72% (68 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Is Safer Than Most Developing Countries / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman / Boko Haram Or No Boko Haram The North Is Still Safer Than The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mrpataki(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2007
almondjoy:

Na you get this thread oh!  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin You owe them?  Abeg pay up oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin

My oh my!

I know know wetin I owe this cyber dummies oh. If arresting their inanity is what I am guilty of, well I am not ready to pay for my cyber-rights.

When so-called adults cannot state their points and think that to insults is their exclusive preserve, then they are wrong.

I simply ask for valid points which validates that Nigeria is safer than the UK. While this same bunch of people come on the travel thread to seek for UK immigration advice.

@ almondjoy,
Them talk say you be mental case grin grin

Shay na true grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by almondjoy(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2007
mrpataki:

My oh my!

I know know wetin I owe this cyber dummies oh. If arresting their inanity is what I am guilty of, well I am not ready to pay for my cyber-rights.

When so-called adults cannot state their points and think that to insults is their exclusive preserve, then they are wrong.

I simply ask for valid points which validates that Nigeria is safer than the UK. While this same bunch of people come on the travel thread to seek for UK immigration advice.

@ almondjoy,
Them talk say you be mental case grin grin

Shay na true grin grin

Haba!  You still need proof--after running around naked on Nairaland for the past 5 months? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by Teriba(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2007
Hi guys,

This is a controversial topic that all of us should be able to handle with some maturity. Naturally, views would differ, but that doesn`t mean we should allow emotions to dictate our reactions to views that are different from ours. Is there anyone here that is expecting everyone to agree with the poster ? So, let`s show some tolerance for other opinions as well as some respect for whoever the poster of that opinion is. There is no need for all the juvenile banter that have been floating back and forth here; I`m sure we can all do better than that!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by Vicjustice: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2007
mrpataki:

@ labiyemmy
You are indeed the epitome of ignorance and the foundation on which nairaland imbeciles thrive  on. Can you truly go to any Nigerian cyber cafe and sit down comfortably to browse without watching your back that EFCC will come to raid the cafe as you are all yahoo yahoo boys?

Can you confidently state take your car and drive on Nigerian roads without getting a single pot-hole? Why is that houses are built in Nigeria as similar to kirikiri prisons? Is that what you call be safe?

How do the Niger-Delta militants have high tec war equipments, and Nigerian soldiers are not able to subdue them? Does that not indicate that something is wrong with the nation somewhere?

Why is this maxim well noted with NIgeria, if you can drive in Lagos, you can drive anywhere in the world, andd yet Nigerians come to UK and fail driving test woefully! Do you think we ever get anything rightly done in Nigeria?

Can we confidently state our air coffins (aeroplanes) are now in good working condition? Why do we not have national air carriers? Can you count the number of lives that has been lost due to Air crash disasters? Do you know how to reason at all?

I have to told you, if you are frustrated with the UK, go back home! Stop running around from one city to the other.

I agree with you and others who have similar opinions with you. But, how would anyone compare the UK safety to that of Nigeria where armed robbers are the terrorists. . .?
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by Ollie39: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2007
almondjoy:

Heh! grin cheesy grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And I am in the "kolomental" dept with davidylan according to the "yahoo" ghost!

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Are you quoting someone else in your green words or is this your personal experience? undecided

Yes I was quoting somebody but somehow I coulnd not do the 'insert quote" thingie.
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mrpataki(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2007
Vicjustice:

I agree with you and others who have similar opinions with you. But, how would anyone compare the UK safety to that of Nigeria where armed robbers are the terrorists. . .?

That as well bothered on me too cheesy. When I questioned the rationale behind such comparism, seeking for justifications as to it from their principal (@labiyemmy) grin, all I got was pseudo-insults from the puerile-minded adult. undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by almondjoy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2007
Ollie39:

Yes I was quoting somebody but somehow I coulnd not do the 'insert quote" thingie.

Tank Ma!

mrpataki:

That as well bothered on me too cheesy. When I questioned the rationale behind such comparism, seeking for justifications as to it from their principal (@labiyemmy) grin, all I got was pseudo-insults from the puerile-minded adult. undecided

JISORO! grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mrpataki(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2007
almondjoy:

JISORO! grin

Ma/Sir, cheesy cheesy

I understandeth what thou writest?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . NO, Please compound my comprehension. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by almondjoy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
Means I dig the oyinbo when you speaketh!  I jisoro am! grin  Easy on the grammar oh!  You wan kill am? grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by chaloo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2007
@CHIBOYZ

A POLISH GIRL WAS CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE IN NEW CROSS RECENTLY. WHY SOUTHEAST LONDON HAS BECOME DANGEROUS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS?
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mrpataki(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
almondjoy:

Means I dig the oyinbo when you speaketh! I jisoro am! grin Easy on the grammar oh! You wan kill am? grin

Me thinks you know me shocked shocked shocked. Do you?
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mrpataki(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
chaloo:

@CHIBOYZ

A POLISH GIRL WAS CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE IN NEW CROSS RECENTLY. WHY SOUTHEAST LONDON HAS BECOME DANGEROUS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS?

You suppose go to the forum games and play the game: Why? Why? Why?

Why has Oshodi Oke and Oshodi Isale become the blood spilling battle ground for contesting agbero motor park chairman?

Why has okokomaiko become the haven for armed robbers to operate in blood day light? Right opposite a police station shocked shocked?

Why does the abduction rate in Nigeria keep escalating?

Why is the war that is going on in Niger Delta not abating?

Why is there constant religious uprising in the North almost every year?

Is all that compared to safety in the UK?
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mellow(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2007
How someone can think that a contry where armed tobbers are the leaders

is safer than the UK beats me hollow.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by angel101(f): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ topic
this is a joke right?
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by almondjoy(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
mrpataki:

Me thinks you know me shocked shocked shocked. Do you?

You have been long decoded! wink  "our secrets" are safe! lipsrsealed

mrpataki:

You suppose go to the forum games and play the game: Why? Why? Why?

Why has Oshodi Oke and Oshodi Isale become the blood spilling battle ground for contesting agbero motor park chairman?

Why has okokomaiko become the haven for armed robbers to operate in blood day light? Right opposite a police station shocked shocked?

Why does the abduction rate in Nigeria keep escalating?

Why is the war that is going on in Niger Delta not abating?

Why is there constant religious uprising in the North almost every year?

Is all that compared to safety in the UK?

You get power oh!  Chai!  Can't you see the thread is dead? grin  Anyway, I do not blame you.  Na so so Madam Etteh and Islamic jihadist topics full Political section.  Very boring I swear.  Time for some movie magic.

Well done oh mrpataki---keep this thread alive.  I dey hail oh! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mrpataki(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
almondjoy:

You have been long decoded! wink "our secrets" are safe! lipsrsealed

You get power oh! Chai! Can't you see the thread is dead? grin Anyway, I do not blame you. Na so so Madam Etteh and Islamic jihadist topics full Political section. Very boring I swear. Time for some movie magic.

Well done oh mrpataki---keep this thread alive. I dey hail oh! cheesy

Na wa oh.

But I dont know you now undecided I cant even fathom what secrets you are talking of sef. Stop being an enigma, come out straight with me.

I knew there was something fishy about you, just couldnt get my hands on it. Episodes happening today on the forum games makes me to understand it the more and better. Oya maza quick quick tell am for my ears.

I am still awaiting alabiyemmy and his cyber cohorts. There are questions begging for answers.

I don tire for all them topics for politics here.

Be like say na the ''inbox man'' dey dictate wetin the next topic go be. We are still awaiting the next set of mails from him. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by almondjoy(f): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
Not to worry!  It is all good!  Labbyabby is on vacation with N-joy somewhere in the Bahamas. cheesy  As for the "inbox man"---I am sure he is working on something.  He will soon surface.  Not all are as jobless as "I" am you know. tongue  Well stay tuned.  Nigeria as a whole is dry so nothing going on here.  Thanks to mamajama and the news about "Wildfires in Malibu"!!!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2007
hmnn, dont knbow abt nigeria but am sure of my street grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK by mathias9(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2009
i really think UK is more safer than Nigeria 10times because there they are more caring about themselves tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? / Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic / EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.