Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise (3784 Views)

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / NLC/TUC & FG Fail To Reach Compromise: Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
A test of GEJ resolve/leadership challenge. I am waiting.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by jmaine: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Seems Namadi Sambo is the real president whil;e retardeen is just a dummy who sits down smiling like they have evacuated his brains

The so much touted strong leadership we all craved for on nairaland  grin . .why must a rugged leader bow to NLC/TUC  angry cheesy  . .  Please stay tune for more counter jokes  wink
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by DanKan0: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ Beaf so 50% of the country is in favour of N140 abi?

I dey laugh o.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
jmaine:

The so much touted strong leadership we all craved for on nairaland  grin . .why must a rugged leader bow to NLC/TUC  angry cheesy  . .  Please stay tune for more counter jokes  wink

which rugged leader are we talking about here? the one that is not a lion , general etal? the one who cowered in aso rock on the last oct 1? the one who said bombings are a burden we must live with

abeg dont male me laugh

the man has no choice but to keep mum. a midget among giants. the only people he can rally are an army of internet pay as u spam noise makers
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Rhino5dm: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
GEJ is very silly and daft to the bone. The pathetic useless, clueless mooron siad he is ready for the mass action and protest, all of a sudden the stuupid drunken fisherman is peeing in his pants, kneeling and begging labour to help him out of the mess. Today we slaughter a goat in my area called GEJ. Very balck, dull goat for that matter, to represent his royal daftness Goatluck Jonadunce Ebere Retardeenho aka silly drunken fisherman

Now, this is not about labour, as the protesters vowed to continue to #occupyNigeria untill the mooron revert to 65, after which so many demands will be put forward to his lilly livered dunce.

Sometimes in April . . . ., i was called names after pointing the truth about his royal daftness and his moroonic wayward daftiest brain. Jungle don dey mature.

Lets goooooo there!!! #OccupyNigeria cool
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/egdvEg3-*igKQ9IK9srm-2jEmqohjPJPTboLk7wpQxvFsAgnqH0xtMUHyVS6ADNyiuN2Ez6X*tUIkMv-659WVjyWcCyiQcrl/ProfuelsubsidyremovalprotestersinWarri3.jpg[/img]

the army of unemployed young men , helped along by beafs comrade in arms uyco  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Beaf: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
^
You are really obsessed with me. Are you a homo?

DanKan0:

@ Beaf so 50% of the country is in favour of N140 abi?

I dey laugh o.

80% of the country is reasonable enough to give a chance for the country to grow. Everybody knows the policy is excellent, but people are finding various prejudiced reasons to go on rampage.
This is a country where there is boko haram, because of politics, so demonstrations from certain quarters are no surprise.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by jmaine: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
oyb:

which rugged leader are we talking about here? the one that is not a lion , general etal? the one who cowered in aso rock on the last oct 1? the one who said bombings are a burden we must live with

abeg dont male me laugh

the man has no choice but to keep mum. a midget among giants. the only people he can rally are an army of internet pay as u spam noise makers

Shut the Fvck up and step aside . . With the same mouth they called him weak . .with that same mouth, they called him a dictator . .  . . confused lots . . . .Who  even gives a fvck about you . .
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by FACE(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
GEJ should stand his grounds on this issue, we need to see growth in the sector.

If push should come to shove, he should accept partial subsidy like N20/liter and everyone goes home happy. He should then approve the importation of 20% of the estimated amount needed and make sure that they are actually delivered before making payments.

If 20% of proposed consumption (which would have been inflated as usual) is less than actual demand, we should start to see queues in a few months time due to scarcity and the price goes up due to scarcity and price should hit N170/l. He should let this scarcity linger for a few more months and then authorise the dealers to deal directly with the marketers and that would effectively remove the subsidy and the price returns to its true value of between N130 - N140/l.

The subsidy is not sustainable and must go. Ghana, Cameroon, Benin, Togo and co buy petrol at more than N140 and they are yet to die. Development of the sector is more important to me than the subsidy.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by norrisman: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ beaf

U r a bloody joker. Do you really believe in your heart that those hungry looking guys believe in or understand the much touted macro and micro economic benefits of subsidy removal?

For argument sake, lets assume that the subsidy removal is for the good of the country, no ordinary citizen in their right senses will organise a rally to support it. It just flies in the face of logic. In the UK, there have been massive cuts in the public sector spending and the government has provided documents why this is necessary and all. There have been protests and strikes against this cut in public spending but I am yet to see a rally (protest) in favour of it. Maybe it is because there are no[b] rent-a-crowd[/b] rallies in the UK
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Odunnu: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

GEJ is very silly and daft to the bone. The pathetic useless, clueless mooron siad he is ready for the mass action and protest, all of a sudden the stuupid drunken fisherman is peeing in his pants, kneeling and begging labour to help him out of the mess. Today we slaughter a goat in my area called GEJ. Very balck, dull goat to that matter, to represent his royal daftness Goatluck Jonadunce Ebere Retardeenho aka silly drunken fisherman

Now, this is not about labour, as the protesters vowed to continue to #occupyNigeria untill the mooron revert to 65, after which so many demands will be put forward to his liily livered dunce.

Sometimes in April . . . ., i was called names after pointing the truth about his royal daftness and his moroonic wayward daftiest brain. Jungle don dey mature.

Lets goooooo there!!! #OccupyNigeria cool
Guy, na you vex pass! Take it easy before you burst 'sontin'
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

^
You are really obsessed with me. Are you a homo?

80% of the country is reasonable enough to give a chance for the country to grow. Everybody knows the policy is excellent, but people are finding various prejudiced reasons to go on rampage.
This is a country where there is boko haram, because of politics, so demonstrations from certain quarters are no surprise.

deluded Arrow thinks the nl gej monkeys constitute everybody cheesy cheesy

jmaine:

Shut the Fvck up and step aside . . With the same mouth they called him weak . .with that same mouth, they called him a dictator . .  . . confused lots . . . .Who  even gives a fvck about you . .

e dey pain u. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy. i just call him uesless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, like his idiot supporters - waste of space that has failed Nigerians repeatedly.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Beaf: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
^
Your level of id!ocy never fails to stun and amaze.

norrisman:

@ beaf

U r a bloody joker. Do you really believe in your heart that those hungry looking guys believe in or understand the much touted macro and micro economic benefits of subsidy removal?

For argument sake, lets assume that the subsidy removal is for the good of the country, no ordinary citizen in their right senses will organise a rally to support it. It just flies in the face of logic. In the UK, there have been massive cuts in the public sector spending and the government has provided documents why this is necessary and all. There have been protests and strikes against this cut in public spending but I am yet to see a rally (protest) in favour of it. Maybe it is because there are no[b] rent-a-crowd[/b] rallies in the UK

No, its the area boys that are beating people up in Lagos and the almajiri's burning cars and buildings in Niger state that understand the "macro and micro economic benefits of subsidy removal."

Who is fooling who?

Please, do not compare the UK and Nigeria, cos the UK would never do anything as daft as subsidising fuel. They subsidise things like research and development, high tech startup businesses etc; they don't do fuckry, thatds why they are developed.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
jmaine:

What makes one weak and what makes one strong?

DO you think having red eyes like a crackhead is what we call strong leadership?
Or going deeek in hand chasing women all over Australia?
or the colonial umbrella hat on his retardeed head.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by jmaine: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

What makes one weak and what makes one strong?

DO you think having red eyes like a crackhead is what we call strong leadership?
Or going deeek in hand chasing women all over Australia?
or the colonial umbrella hat on his retardeed head.

The much touted strong leadership of the highly praised OBJ, Abacha,Buhari on this land e.t.c . . . Strong leadership at play . .he is no longer slow but now very swift in his decision . .hence the false mirage called revolution going on in the name of looting, screams, yells, curses and even Owambe in Lagos . . .
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
Lets see how the strong leadership last for or how he can stick to his decision

If he should reverse the price even by one Kobo we should know he is a B@stradoo
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by jmaine: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
oyb:

e dey pain u. . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy. i just call him uesless  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, like his  supporters -  waste of space that has failed Nigerians repeatedly.  

Pain who  grin  . . You be real mature eediot cheesy . . . carry your yeye go stand for corner make better people tory jawe  . .
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
jmaine:

The much touted strong leadership of the highly praised OBJ, Abacha,Buhari on this land e.t.c . . . Strong leadership at play . .[b]he is no longer slow but now very swift [/b]in his decision . .hence the false mirage called revolution going on in the name of looting, screams, yells, curses and even Owambe in Lagos . . .

its called fools rush where angels fear to thread . . .of course, there was never any doubt that johnathan is a fool several times over. . .

and this latest act of madness has sealed it for him
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Beaf: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
oyb:

deluded Arrow thinks the nl gej monkeys constitute everybody cheesy cheesy

Monkeys like you consitute nobody.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by norrisman: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

^

No, its the area boys that are beating people up in Lagos and the almajiri's burning cars and buildings in Niger state that understand the "macro and micro economic benefits of subsidy removal."

Who is fooling who?

Please, do not compare the UK and Nigeria, cos the UK would never do anything as daft as subsidising fuel. They subsidise things like research and development, high tech startup businesses etc; they don't do fuckry, thatds why they are developed.

U r the dumb one. The Almajiris are protesting against something that affects their lives i.e. The cost of everything doubling overnight! No ordinary citizen goes out to protest in support of a policy which makes him poorer but some economist explains it is for a better future. Thats the reason why I cited the UK as a example. People protest against public spending cuts because it affects their pockets but I am yet to see a protest by anyone in support of the cuts because it will make their future brighter. That crowd in your picture looks too hungry and not intelligent enough to honestly protest in support of a policy which makes them poorer but may pay off in the long run.

I work in Transport in the UK where Rail and Bus travel is heavily subsidized by the goverment and local councils. Healthcare is also subsidized (free) so stop misinforming.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by jmaine: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
oyb:

its called fools rush where angels fear to thread . . .of course, there was never any doubt that johnathan is a fool several times over. . .

and this latest act of madness has sealed it for him

Says who . . .na by noise . .abeg shift make we hear berra word joo

So your angels are the OBJ, Buhari, Abachas, [/b]et al., abeg clap for yaself   embarassed  . .

[b]You know when, and how, to emit nonsense . .kudos
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Chyz2: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
Just 120N? Keep dreaming. The march continues! angry
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

^

Who is fooling who?

how can anyone compare the uk and nigeria, Nigeria where the president and oil ministers hands are tied because they are beholden to the 'cabal', nigeria where the president budgets 1 billion for his feeding, where the president tells us they will sort out power, then goes and budgets 300 million of diesel for his house, and throws in something for generator overhauling

the uk would never do something as daft as allowing a third rate zoologist become a local govt chairman
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Beaf: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
^
Like a toddler is talking. embarassed
Dude, you must have one mental problem or the other. Lol!

norrisman:

U r the dumb one. The Almajiris are protesting against something that affects their lives i.e. The cost of everything doubling overnight! No ordinary citizen goes out to protest in support of a policy which makes him poorer but some economist explains it is for a better future. Thats the reason why I cited the UK as a example. People protest against public spending cuts because it affects their pockets but I am yet to see a protest by anyone in support of the cuts because it will make their future brighter. That crowd in your picture looks too hungry and not intelligent enough to honestly protest in support of a policy which makes them poorer but may pay off in the long run.

I work in Transport in the UK where Rail and Bus travel is heavily subsidized by the goverment and local councils. Healthcare is also subsidized (free) so stop misinforming.

Ok, almajiri's understand the "much touted macro and micro economic benefits of subsidy removal" you talked about? Lol!
You see how you doublespeak when you have ulterior motives, your mind in not cleans and your hands are dirty?

No sane country subsidises fuel for consumption. That is simply stup!d at best. Why not subsidise fanta, coke, toilet roll and things like moi-moi and kuli kuli instead. If that sounds daft its because it is, just as subsidising fuel for consumption is as well.
You can keep quoting the UK out of context, the fact is that over there fuel costs £1.00 and £0.60 (or 60%) of that is tax, not even subsidy. So what are you talking about the UK for?

You live in the UK, but are ignorant as hell about the system, cos you are only there to count buses.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by lwise(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
Na wa ooo,some ediots always appear on every thread raining curses on theirselves.Pls biko,let the sane ones contribute meaningfully to the thread.Moderators where una dey,abi dem don die.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by CarlosVent(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf You have just said my mind. normal strike should have been ok not to tell them to head to the streets while the NLC/TUC leaders and their families are not on the streets but at home.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

No sane country subsidises fuel for consumption. That is simply stup!d at best. Why not subsidise fanta, coke, toilet roll and things like moi-moi and kuli kuli instead. If that sounds daft its because it is, just as subsidising fuel for consumption is as well.
You can keep quoting the UK out of context, the fact is that over there fuel costs £1.00 and £0.60 (or 60%) of that is tax, not even subsidy. So what are you talking about the UK for?

spoken like a true pdp dunce

consumption? for real petrol?

does my barbers gen run on kuli kuli? does mass transit that gets people to work run on toilet paper? do the generators carrying business centers and small businesses and hospitals and petrol stations run on moimoi

what a shameless dunce. you have consistently called sanusi a sharia dullard on this site, but you have no trouble using his arguments, even whe they are flawed

in this country, petrol is a major operating cost of businesses and individuals. sanusi missed it completely tagging it consumption.

for an olodo like you who pends most of his time dubbing, no big suprise
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by jmaine: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Lets see how the strong leadership last for or how he can stick to his decision

If he should reverse the price even by one Kobo we should know he is a B@stradoo

The Slogan is N65 or revolution . .why are you back tracking . . .
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by manny4life(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
Even @ N100, isn't that a blow?

Considering the fact that President is insisting N120 while labor is insisting @ 90, I'm sure they will reach an impasse for the in-between. Avg of N90 and N120 is N105, Everyone wins.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Yeske2(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
I do not believe the story is true
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2012

Big B1 (m)
Shomolu "last chance"

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise
« #18 on: Today at 07:48:19 PM »
Guys, instead of wasting your time on this dude (beaf), why not just let him be whatever he wants, while you stay focus on watching the outcome of the protest.
This is just the beginning. Nigerians are getting smarter by every second. A baby must craw before he or she walks. What is on ground is way too big and serious to come over here to entertain this dolt.

You dey mind them? There is a group on Nairaland who are, what you call, professional "BEAF INSULTERS" .  . . . you find the same set of people, thread after thread, na the same thing. There are so many other folks commenting on issues BUT NO . . . this particular group essentially position themselves as PROFESSIONAL ATTACKERS OF THIS PARTICULAR CHARACTER and somehow they feel they are validated in some way by their repeated attacks.

[b]P.S: [/b]I can give you a list of names if you want one.  I have had to endure them for so long myself . . . . grinds my freaking gears that these things will actually assume that by attacking the same xter for views he/she has held on to since 2010,OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND  OVER . . . . again they are validated in some way.
Re: FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise by Demdem(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
i'v always known that the retardeen has no "balls". No wonder patience still crave for the embalmed manhood of dead ojukwu. why did he tell us earlier that he wont bulge and ready for any kind of protest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Net Worth / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military / PROFILE: New INEC Boss - Mahmood Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.