Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

So Pathetic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Pathetic (3288 Views)

Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Pathetic by claremont(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
[size=14pt]the only reason black men gladly date white women is because thats the intelligent decision we have made, and we decided that (at that particular moment) dating a certain white girl would be better[/size] than dating a sista. . . . . . . . .and NO, slavery has nothing to do with anything, BEING COMFORTABLE is the real issue here.
Best reply so far, all others are drivel!
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

GIRL!  That's is a piece of what I say offline.   

I was watching Court TV last night, a white woman caught her black boyfriend cheating on her with her sister at her house.  She was coming home from the doctor that morning and went home earlier than she was expected to.  She quietly left the home and went shopping.  She came back home pretended everything was cool and cooked a nice dinner.  She took a bath with her man and Were Intimate with him.

Fast Forward

The girl testified in court that she poisoned her boyfriend and set him on fire.  She did a reenactment of Burning Bed, the movie and smoked a cigarette while she was dialing 911.  The lawyer asked her why did she do it, and she said she found out through her doctor that she was infected with HIV and wanted him to pay for it by death. 

She also said she hope her sister get it because now she will know not all Joysticks are clean Joysticks. 

I didn't feel sorry for the dude.   Not one bit.   grin

his name was Abraham Shakespeare  and the white girl was known as DeeDee.

Dorice Donegan “DeeDee” Moore sits in the central booking section of the Orient Road Jail after being taken into custody on Tuesday in connection with the murder of Abraham Shakespeare.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/helper-arrested-in-killing-of-lotto-winner-abraham-shakespeare/1070291
smh.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^sis it's no secret that in the white community here in the states killing spouses is nothing new.
From insurance, to being dumped or just cause it's nothing new here. every race goes through it but they don't play
around. just watch courttv, the ID channel and snapped!  tongue

it's like that "curse of the lottery" story of the black dude who won the lotto, left his baby mama and daughter,
got a white girl and thought he was one cloud 9. then guess what happened? the white girl waited until he went to bed one night, then she shot him in his sleep. and paid off some of his friends to help her get rid of the body.

smh. i will see if i can find the article. but i dont feel sorry for nobody but that child he abandoned to live "the life"
with the white girl only to be murdered by the same 'oyinbo toto' he felt was more important than his child.

I'm pretty sure the White chick will cry in court and blame his selfish actions to run away with her and abandon his pikin as the sole reason for killing him because she figured he was a wicked man. You know, typical female court bullshit.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
2buff:

I'm pretty sure the White chick will cry in court and blame his selfish actions to run away with her and abandon his pikin as the sole reason for killing him because she figured he was a wicked man. You know, typical female court bullshit.

LOL actually what she did was claim that robbers killed him and she hid is body to protect his family from hearing the bad news!! grin
Re: So Pathetic by SAFO(m): 1:57am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^sis it's no secret that in the white community here in the states killing spouses is nothing new.
From insurance, to being dumped or just cause it's nothing new here. every race goes through it but they don't play
around. just watch courttv, the ID channel and snapped! tongue

it's like that "curse of the lottery" story of the black dude who won the lotto, left his baby mama and daughter,
got a white girl and thought he was one cloud 9. then guess what happened? the white girl waited until he went to bed one night, then she shot him in his sleep. and paid off some of his friends to help her get rid of the body.

smh. i will see if i can find the article. but i dont feel sorry for nobody but that child he abandoned to live "the life"
with the white girl only to be murdered by the same 'oyinbo toto' he felt was more important than his child.

Yeah I saw that episode. She even had the audacity to have one of his friends call the guys mother and pretend like it was her son. Like as if a mother doesn't even know their own child's voice.
Re: So Pathetic by MrsChima1(f): 2:11am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

his name was Abraham Shakespeare  and the white girl was known as DeeDee.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/helper-arrested-in-killing-of-lotto-winner-abraham-shakespeare/1070291
smh.

You sure it wasn't Lebiggestfool and co? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
SAFO:

Yeah I saw that episode. She even had the audacity to have one of his friends call the guys mother and pretend like it was her son. Like as if a mother doesn't even know their own child's voice.

What a dumbass lol
Re: So Pathetic by ronkebp(f): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
Don't mind most of these Naija men that claim they are in cloud 9 having a relationship with a white woman, they dare not misbehave, they would pay dearly for that, the nonsense they can't take from Naija chicks, they are so taking it from ''white chicks''.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
Amen sister amen. grin

Dont get me wrong some white gals are "the truth".
I have a white friend I am literally standing beside right now who is loyal to the core! BUT its like I told her, I said "most of yall crazy as hell esp. when it comes to men." All she could do was laugh because she knows its true. Lol
Re: So Pathetic by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
This is getting interesting
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
ronkebp:

Don't mind most of these Naija men that claim they are in cloud 9 having a relationship with a white woman, they dare not misbehave, they would pay dearly for that, the nonsense they can't take from Naija chicks, they are so taking it from ''white chicks''.
how can someone be in cloud 9 when he is married to a white woman sized like a german tiger amoured tank with legs sized like that of a hippos grin grin grin grin grin.thats a traumatic relationship and many nigerian men are involved in traumatic relationships with their white spouses grin.Papers is the only reason they hook up with them grin
Re: So Pathetic by ronkebp(f): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that one is cloud 60.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 18, 2012
any man should look/search around him, evaluate ALL the women available in that area, and settle for who HE believes is the BEST of the lot. if for any reason that man decides to overlook a certain group of women because of their race/religion (or what not) then the joke is on HIM!

who gives a damn what Black women think/feel about our actions? whites/arabs/asians/latinas etc are WOMEN and therefore i put them on the same level as blacks. . . . . . . . and they will be evaluated on their beauty/mind and compatibility, NOTHING ELSE!

btw: you have to be either retarded or seriously LONELY if you think that a black man should ONLY settle with a black woman.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 18, 2012
tom28:

how can someone be in cloud 9 when he is married to a white woman sized like a german tiger amoured tank with legs sized like that of a hippos grin grin grin grin grin.thats a traumatic relationship and many nigerian men are involved in traumatic relationships with their white spouses grin.Papers is the only reason they hook up with them grin

LOL LAWD!! grin
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

his name was Abraham Shakespeare and the white girl was known as DeeDee.

smh.
Interesting case.First time i am seeing this story.
Anway u need to watch SNAPPED a programme which features women who murder their boyfriends or husband.I wonder if u seen the story about a female biochemist who tried to get rid of her husband's corpse by bathing it with acid and of course the famous case of Elisa Mcnabney who used horse tranquilizers overdose to murder her hubby and when she was caught she committed suicide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Disrespectful? - Our Mums Were Never Like That / can anybody explain why this happened? / Midehi Come And Explain This Pic Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.