Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip (1845 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip by Princek12(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2012
My Wonderful people of Nairaland. This matter has almost ended the relationship of my boy and his girlfriend. They have been dating for a couple of years. She wants to go to Jamaica with her girlfriends on a girls trip and told her boyfriend. Upon hearing that, he decided to summon his boys and organize a guys trip, and they decided to go to Brazil. She booked her flight and accommodation, and he also booked his flight to Brazil, as well as his accommodation. Problem is that she said that he is not allowed to go with the guys to Brazil, claiming that there is too much temptation in Brazil, owing to the fact that there are many hot babes with big yanshes (this guy is a yansh man). Likewise, he claims that there is a lot of temptation in Jamaica, too, owing to the fact that there are many men in Jamaica who prey upon women tourists. He his, however, saying that since he has no problem with her trip to Jamaica with her friends, she has no right for her to question his trip to Brazil. He further said that she should trust him, just like he is trusting her. She claims she would break with him if he dares go to Brazil. He said he is still going to Brazil no matter what, and that she should do her worst. 

The funny part is his girlfriend said that men behave differently from women when they go on these trips with their boys. She said that, unlike men, who usually sleep with many women on such trips, women don't usually cheat when they go on such trips with their girls. I beg to differ.

What do you guys think?
Re: She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2012
hmmmm. . .im not going to beat around the bush.

well its obvious he is going to brazil to site-see and trust me it's not to see the favelas, the scenery or the great "Redeemer" statue in Rio, he's trying to see NYASH, bosoms and more NYASH!! His friends may be single but he is NOT.

They want to go to Brazil to see these babes with parts, all of which his own woman have. So why would he trade a moment to get his c0ck hard than spend time with his lady?

also I too agree that women are not always on our best behavior, esp when there are hot men around whose job (literally) are to please tourists (*cough 'rent a dreads/ tourist resort workers'!  tongue) by any means! So he needs to be wise to the fact that although she is verbally denying this, she is actually asking him to go along because she does NOT want to cheat.
Re: She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip by Mynd44: 3:22am On Jan 15, 2012
Trust should go both ways. If he trusts her that much, she should also be able to trust him or they can both sit at home, rent a movie and sleep
Re: She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip by cynthiafred67(f): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^I agree with you
Re: She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
okay
Re: She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip by 25omega(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
poster

your boy is a funny man he knows that he is going to brazil to have secs with all the loose women he can find. His girl friend knows what up. i tend to agree with his girl to a certain extent that women on trips might cheat but guys tend to cheat more when on a trip with the guys

well since they have booked their trips they will just have to trust each other and not bring any diseases home

oh yea i was in Jamaica a couple of years back and i did see some jamaican men (rastitutes <-- no joke thats what they are called) with some foriegn women hugged up and shit. So there is some truth to your boy's concern too

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? / Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. / Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.