Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? (3434 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
Onila, the world we live in is morally bankrupt! No one gives a damn about chastity! It's their business and shouldnt be a worry of yours! The funny thing is that when people hear of guys like your boyfriend, the first thing that registers in their perverse minds is "g[i]a[/i]y". What they tend to forget is that some people, a very infinitesimal amount of people, still have a sense of what morals should be, and have cultivated the art of self control to enable them sick to their decision to abstain! Abstinence is a choice! Some have made that choice, and it would be sensationally foolish to castigate one over a personal choice made, just because it doesnt tally with your sense of permissiveness!
Tell your Bf to keep it up! smiley

@onila,trust me your bf is doing anoda girl.
And i'm seriously guessing it's you. . . undecided
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

Onila, the world we live in is morally bankrupt! No one gives a damn about chastity! It's their business and shouldnt be a worry of yours! The funny thing is that when people hear of guys like your boyfriend, the first thing that registers in their perverse minds is "g[i]a[/i]y". What they tend to forget is that some people, a very infinitesimal amount of people, still have a sense of what morals should be, and have cultivated the art of self control to enable them sick to their decision to abstain! Abstinence is a choice! Some have made that choice, and it would be sensationally foolish to castigate one over a personal choice made, just because it doesnt tally with your sense of permissiveness!
Tell your Bf to keep it up! smiley

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
onila:

I am really proud of my boyfriend. .he has allowed me 2 keep my virginity. .he has never put pressure on me to open my legs, hes a sweet patient, kind, out going, easy going guy

No wonder. grin

Sexkillz, are you a virgin?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

No wonder. grin

I am one, if BABE! is one!
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

No wonder. grin

onila is a pathological liar.

the boy has never put any pressure on her? really?
then again, if a girl opens her mouth all the time about her virginity then it suggests she isn't one.
real virgins don't whip out the topic all the time. onila is probably telling porkies to swoon the gullibles.

minus his serial w@nkings, yes - he could be!
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

I am one, if BABE! is one!

Yes or No?

coogar:

onila is a pathological liar.

the boy has never put any pressure on her? really?
then again, if a girl opens her mouth all the time about her virginity then it suggests she isn't one.
real virgins don't whip out the topic all the time. onila is probably telling porkies to swoon the gullibles.

I went through a few of his/her previous posts. He/she sounds like he/she belongs to lefu-swag-190-cork's clan. Not to be taken seriously.

coogar:

minus his serial w@nkings, yes - he could be!

lol. Bad boy. I await his answer. 
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
Depends on BABE!'s answer. . .
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

I went through a few of his/her previous posts. He/she sounds like he/she belongs to lefu-swag-190-cork's clan. Not to be taken seriously.

190's new moniker - it must be.

lol. Bad boy. I await his answer. 

sexkillz is not a virgin.
he lost his male-hymen in the playground @ 4.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
coogar:

190's new moniker - it must be.

sexkillz is not a virgin.
he lost his male-hymen in the playground @ 4.

Sexkillz, true? At 4?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
Sexkillz, true? At 4?
If yours was at 4. . .
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

If yours was at 4. . .

Warn yaself. angry Are you virgin?

Coogar, what do you think? He keeps going in circles. Does that mean he's a fajeans?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

Coogar, what do you think? He keeps going in circles. Does that mean he's a fajeans?

if you believe tuface is one then sexkillz has to be one.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

Are you?

BABE!:

Going in circles means virgin?. . . Ask for a refund!
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
coogar:

if you believe tuface is one then sexkillz has to be one.

Ok. I've finally gotten the answer to my question. Sexkillz is not a fajeans.  cool

Sexkillz, I heard you went to your village this Christmas. True? If "yes", how did you manage to get back? I heard you were stuck, because of the subsidy shebang. Did "they" have to donate money to transport you back to Gidi?

Just curious.  wink  
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz is a swimmer - might represent nigeria in the next olympic games in the summer.
he scuba-dived back to lagos with ease.
it should have been a long and a tedious task but sexkillz's diving skills triumphed.
diving into the oji-river takes about 2 weeks to re-surface just under the 3rd mainland bridge. grin
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ok. I've finally gotten the answer to my question. Sexkillz is not a fajeans.

Congratulations! You got your answer from a different source. So you really cant be too sure now, can you?

Sexkillz, I heard you went to your village this Christmas. True?
True!
If "yes", how did you manage to get back?
I Trekked!
I heard you were stuck, because of the subsidy shebang.
Yes i was stuck! In deep quagmire!
Did "they" have to donate money to transport you back to Gidi?
Yes! They did, but it wasnt enough, so i trekked. . .

Just curious.  
As usual!  
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
coogar:

sexkillz is a swimmer - might represent nigeria in the next olympic games in the summer.
he scuba-dived back to lagos with ease.
it should have been a long and a tedious task but sexkillz's diving skills triumphed.
diving into the oji-river takes about 2 weeks to re-surface just under the 3rd mainland bridge. grin

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

Congratulations! You got your answer from a different source. So you really cant be too sure now, can you?
True!I Trekked!Yes i was stuck! In deep quagmire!Yes! They did, but it wasnt enough, so i trekked. . .
As usual!  

Okoro Romeo himself! How market? How are your legions of onitsha babes? cheesy
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
Okoro Romeo? That's a new one! Is that the bedroom name you call your boyfriend?
Market is fine! The legions of babes quadrupled. . . But it was just as expected!
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

Okoro Romeo? That's a new one! Is that the bedroom name you call your boyfriend?
Market is fine! The legions of babes quadrupled. . . But it was just as expected!

Shut up! Which boyfriend? undecided

Okoro Romeo! The Solomon of his time! I see you're doing your thing. Take it easy on them Onitsha market seller' babes o. wink

How body?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

BABE!:

Okoro Romeo! The Solomon of his time! I see you're doing your thing. Take it easy on them Onitsha market seller' babes o. wink

How body?

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2012

How body?
The Boyfriend that promised to make you "fat"! Ring a bell?

Them BABE's aint complaining, so why should you?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

Shut up! Which boyfriend?  undecided

Okoro Romeo! The Solomon of his time! I see you're doing your thing. Take it easy on them Onitsha market seller' babes o.  wink

How body?

And I can see you would love to be one of those legion that's why you are denying your boyfriend. Is he that horrible?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

And I can see you would love to be one of those legion that's why you are denying your boyfriend. Is he that horrible?

shut up mynd-44, go and w@nk yourself elsewhere.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

Get out! Clueless human.

sexkillz:

The Boyfriend that promised to make you "fat"! Ring a bell?

Them BABE's aint complaining, so why should you?

Who's complaining? Complaining about what? Okoro Romeo, you've lost me.

Fat? Promised? Solo, you're lost!

I said how body na.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

Get out! Clueless human.

I said how body na.

lmao@ okoro romeo.
how did you coin that? grin
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd 44
Her boyfriend is so horrible that whenever Obasanjo's arse is going on holiday, he pays[b] BABE [/b]to borrow her boyfriend's face, to replace his arse. . . Pathetic!
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
coogar:

shut up mynd-44, go and w@nk yourself elsewhere.
Common Coogar, ain't it time you told Babe you have been wanking yourself over her posts? This is getting too long and I am sure that joystick of your should have lost it's elasticity by now
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by denzel2009: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
another round of abuse ping pong is brewing.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
coogar:

lmao@ okoro romeo.
how did you coin that? grin

I'm creative. The name fits him baje-baje.  wink

sexkillz:

Mynd 44
Her boyfriend is so horrible that whenever Obasanjo's arse is going on holiday, he pays[b] BABE [/b]to borrow her boyfriend's face, to replace his arse. . . Pathetic!

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

Common Coogar, ain't it time you told Babe you have been wanking yourself over her posts? This is getting too long and I am sure that joystick of your should have lost it's elasticity by now

i am not a serial w@nker like you, mynd-fuckative!
only a homoerotic nuisance would think aloud about another man's phallus - if you are not getting laid, go f@ck your neighbour's mongrel.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2012

I see your memory has grown shorter! Lemme refresh it!

One of the prerequisites of you accepting his proposal, was on a promise by him to rescue you from the pits of Anorexia! So he promised to make you "fat"! Gerrit?

My body? i'm fine. . . Thanks!

(1) (2) (3)

I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. / Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection / ‘i Got My Own House Make My Own Money Have Been Single For 7yrs I Don’t Need Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.