Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? (3435 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
You know Babe, I remember telling you that you should look well before you picked a Boyfriend. I guess you either did not see the message or you wore your bling eye the day the guy toasted you. Seriously even as desperate as Swallu is, she would not date the guy. Talk about scarface. Who did he piss off? Wolverine?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

I see your memory has grown shorter! Lemme refresh it!

One of the prerequisites of you accepting his proposal, was on a promise by him to rescue you from the pits of Anorexia! So he promised to make you "fat"! Gerrit?

My body? i'm fine. . . Thanks!

for her to get fat, they would need a Vulcaniser.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Onila not everyone is as male hating as you.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

You know Babe, I remember telling you that you should look well before you picked a Boyfriend. I guess you either did not see the message or you wore your bling eye the day the guy toasted you. Seriously even as desperate as Swallu is, she would not date the guy. Talk about scarface. Who did he piss off? Wolverine?

Get out o! Incoherent individual. I'm not here to deal with you. Get out!

sexkillz:

I see your memory has grown shorter! Lemme refresh it!
One of the prerequisites of you accepting his proposal, was on a promise by him to rescue you from the pits of Anorexia! So he promised to make you "fat"! Gerrit?
My body? i'm fine. . . Thanks!

What happened to you? What sort of embarrassing come-backs are those? Be creative damnit! cheesy
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

for her to get fat, they would need a Vulcaniser.

Is that you on your profile? If it's a "YES", you're doomed.
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^
My protesting would make you less anorexic?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
And who wants to deal with you? Please go injest Coogar something to make him ston playing with his joystick abeg
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by coogar: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

who else do you think it is?
okoro jack dawson in the making. grin

Mynd_44:

And who wants to deal with you? Please go injest Coogar something to make him ston playing with his joystick abeg

i can see you are attracted to my phallus.
you this recto-cranially inverted peasant!

your face looks like a ghost - are you sure you have up to 5 pints of blood in your body.
you look like a 'caine addict
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

^^
Like you are more creative? Toothpick! I dont want to overload you just yet!
Vulcanizer pump BABE? What an insult to Vulcanizers!

Okoro Romeo feeling funky. Overload me? Toothpick? C'mon now!  grin Lame-arse.

I'm glad you're fine. Did you protest?
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
BABE!:

Oh yeah that;s me alright. What you gonna do? Did the doctor not advice you against too much stress cos you might break? Girl please the worst you can do is go on hunger strike and we all know you are already on one
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
Someone actually wnks to BABE!'s pic? Laughable!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
coogar:

who else do you think it is?
okoro jack dawson in the making. grin

You never know. After your analysis and analogy, he may decide to deny the photo.  grin

(1) (2) (3)

Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? / She Was Molested Three (3) Times / Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.