Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare (26682 Views)

People Are Sending Me Cvs For Ministerial Positions- PST. Tunde Bakare / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by mbulela: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
Austileo:

I dont know dat very most highly foolish fake tunde bakare can talk.u and your oga wil die very soon because u hav left GOD and commited evil.i wonda wat your audience is hearing in your shrine.woe to u tunde bakare u wil neva fufil your days in joy in JESUS NAME AMEN
you just spew anything you desire and just add Jesus' name to it?
Dude, it does not work like that o!

989900:

In a good country the FINANCE MINSTER, PETROLEUM MINISTER, MD NNPC, MD PORTS AUTHORITY, GOVERNOR CBN, would all be in detention answering questions, auditors shutting down their offices and going through all docs.
Can you spot the missing link?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Someone actually have time to read that "BiBle" from the "Pastorial Politician" turned Activist ? I am protesting for too much electricity here. No time for regional cry for awuf
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by eghost247(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
nice illustration
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by jamace(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
Someone actually have time to read that "BiBle" from the "Pastorial Politician" turned Activist ? I am protesting for too much electricity here. No time for regional cry for awuf
Stop embarassing yourself. Abide by the truth and you will be free.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
damola1:

I hope you are not the owner of all4naija.com else, I will be totally totally dissapointed has I have patronized your services in the past.

Anger, on you?,  plzzzzzz

The topic is ' facts you must know ',  if you can't discuss the analysis, then you are not fit to talk here.

poo!,  Do you think we are playing here, our future is what I am all for,  You must be kidding to thinking Nigeria was shut down for a joke!
all4naija.com doesn't belong to me. Whatever!

*Shaking my head*

How do you fight for your future? Which has to come through protest to fight corruption not just subsidy removal that benefit these corrupt people too and be accountable for every thing that will have impact in the Nigeria economy( We depend on oil for long). You will never fight a better fight if you keep accepting that there has never been a subsidy.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by truuz: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
The TRUTH is always BITTER!
God bless Pastor Tunde Bakare.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by PHIPEX(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
What Bakare just did is simply telling story with numbers, lets cut off this object of sin from our economy, investigate the criminals among us and divest the proceed to better areas. If the price is reverted will it stop them from wasting/looting another 1.3tr naira next yr? How do u think the cabals will allow the subsidy to fall below 1tr this yr?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by 989900: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mr Bakare says Nigeria consumes approximately 34million litres of pms in a day and is asking how come we have such a bloated amount of subsidy.

Have u seen the Lagos town hall meeting video on oil subsidy? If not pls. try and see the whole 4 hours.

Sanusi and Iweala were both hammering that we were paying for subsidy on 34m litres/day which was false because we actually do not consume 34million litres/day. They both implied that we actually consume a lot less, but pay for subsidy on an average 34million litres/day.

Secondly, I'd just ask a  question, if you or, I (assuming we are sincere and, honest) were in charge of payments for imported fuel, and you suddenly start paying 3-4 times what you actually pay, would you continue doing so everyday for over 300days before raising some alarm?

Whichever, way we look at it, the masses shouldn't pay for their incompetence/compromise, whichever.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by vislabraye(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
Pastor Bakare is one of the few men of God that is very vocal. .  What of Pastor Ay, Bishop O and the likes. Their silence is deafening. Some of these men were strong supporters of GEJ and now he has turned to something else.  I don't know whether they are speaking to him in private. Sometimes I question how much they have receive from him.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by ogazi007(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
Bakare has shown that the government is confused to say the least.he has used their statistics to make them looks very clueless.THe government should stop telling us that some political opponent has highjacked this mass protest to settles political scores.i do not care if Bakare is selfish or not,the point is he has always raised a fundamental questions that our government will never ever be able to provides accurate answers for.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by megastu(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2012
@damola1, if w didnt have people like tunde bakare (whether he is a politicial or activist) we would have been in trouble by now.

Do you know some of those ex-militants have private jets? these guys are bleeding Nigerians. God bless you pastor tunde bakare. You remind me of Archbishop Benson Idahosa (RIP).
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by ITbomb(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
Pastor 'Tunde Bakare delivered this expose on Fuel
Subsidy at The Latter Rain Assembly a few hours
ago.  

Do you mean he said all this in a church service?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nairaboi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
@ all those hating Bakare, a question for u, are the figures right or wrong? I keep asking one question. If the government knows they are doing the right thing, no opposition or activist can bring up false reports. . . But are they?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by preshizeee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2012
HIGHLIGHTS OF GEJ 2012 BUDGET,
(Priorities of a Govt that wants Nigerians to sacrifice and can hardly afford N18,000 min wage)

N280 million for two bulletproof Mercedes Benz saloon 600 E Guard at N140 million each

N356.72 million for new vehicles in the presidential fleet

5 Mercedes Benz 350 (semi plain/partial bullet proof) at N25 million each, 10 jeeps (assorted – Range Rover, Prado and Land Cruiser) at N10 million each, and accessories for these vehicles will cost N25 million

N57.43 million to upgrade facilities at the Presidential Villa

N127.50 million to overhaul power generating sets

N512.385 million to refurbish the family wing of the main residence

N385.35 million for land reclamation at the State House Medical Centre

N101.67 million for the rehabilitation of transformer substation in the villa

N97.95 million for extension/expansion of State House car parks (The more SUVs and cars you accumulate the more ground you need to park them in!)

N108 million for communication equipment at the Villa, Dodan Barracks and vice president’s guesthouse

N36.88 million to rehabilitate presidential/ministerial chalet at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, despite spending/budgeting N48 million for this last year

N52.87 million to rehabilitate 10 presidential houses on Ibrahim Taiwo Street, Abuja, despite allocating/spending N101 million in 2011

N530.57 million to rehabilitate the State House and Dodan Barracks, despite spending/allocating N628.64 million this year on the two properties in 2011

N357.731 million for repairs and renovation of the administrative building at the Villa, despite allocating/spending N302.29 million on this last year

N62.23 million for the rehabilitation of the banquet hall dome roof, despite allocating/spending N81 million on the roof last year.

N992.57 million for feeding the president and the vice president.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
PASTOR TUNDE +1

you earn my respect.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Colonia(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
Good Analysis! for those who want to know where those figures came from please watch the debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLd8o8z-2CU
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by 989900: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
HIGHLIGHTS OF GEJ 2012 BUDGET,
(Priorities of a Govt that wants Nigerians to sacrifice and can hardly afford N18,000 min wage)

N280 million for two bulletproof Mercedes Benz saloon 600 E Guard at N140 million each

N356.72 million for new vehicles in the presidential fleet

5 Mercedes Benz 350 (semi plain/partial bullet proof) at N25 million each, 10 jeeps (assorted – Range Rover, Prado and Land Cruiser) at N10 million each, and accessories for these vehicles will cost N25 million

N57.43 million to upgrade facilities at the Presidential Villa

N127.50 million to overhaul power generating sets

N512.385 million to refurbish the family wing of the main residence

N385.35 million for land reclamation at the State House Medical Centre

N101.67 million for the rehabilitation of transformer substation in the villa

N97.95 million for extension/expansion of State House car parks (The more SUVs and cars you accumulate the more ground you need to park them in!)

N108 million for communication equipment at the Villa, Dodan Barracks and vice president’s guesthouse

N36.88 million to rehabilitate presidential/ministerial chalet at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, despite spending/budgeting N48 million for this last year

N52.87 million to rehabilitate 10 presidential houses on Ibrahim Taiwo Street, Abuja, despite allocating/spending N101 million in 2011

N530.57 million to rehabilitate the State House and Dodan Barracks, despite spending/allocating N628.64 million this year on the two properties in 2011

N357.731 million for repairs and renovation of the administrative building at the Villa, despite allocating/spending N302.29 million on this last year

N62.23 million for the rehabilitation of the banquet hall dome roof, despite allocating/spending N81 million on the roof last year.

N992.57 million for feeding the president and the vice president.

Those 10 jeeps @ 10million naira each = no jeeps will be bought a new range rover would cost you more

Add  6million naira to buy cooking gas for the VP, and tell me you still believe those dumb "trust us" and "sacrifice" pleas.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
Pls Guys dont hate the truth and the MAN that said it the same time, I dont care if GEJ came from my village but this dude has to  fight corruption, if  not let him waka so that those who are ready can take over. Its only a criminal that will come here and support subsidy and corruption the same time.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by emmatok(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
As usual those tribalist and bigots will come hard on  Tunde Bakare.

To them, the only crime Tunde Bakare committed was running with Buhari in the last election.

The massage is clear these country is going back to Pre-civil war period.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by millionbuc(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
Shocking! Pastor T.B Joshua accurately prophesied about occupy Nigeria protest in October 16 2011,

Watch the video and see details here;

http://5slate..com/2012/01/oct-2011-tb-joshua-prophesied-occupy.html#axzz1jSqGs1Ow
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Iolo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
@efisher,

Do you think the supposed shortfall comes from Kerosene subsidy?

I suspect so. As the analysis left out that part and am not sure the govt specified the subsidies given as being just for petrol.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Goshen360(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2012
ITbomb:

Do you mean he said all this in a church service?

Exactly, I hope you don't have issues with that being said in the church. Do you?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by tunde1200(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
GOD bless the source of this info
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
We didn't vote for faceless unaccountable cabals, let our money be completely managed by the elected people. Arguments on subsidy figures is the very reason why we want it to be removed so that the Government can be held responsible for that amount of money. Elder Tunde should  know that we have been denied projects worth 1.4 trillion naira because of subsidy. While national assembly need to cut their pay we want to feel the impact of 1.4 trillion. 1.4 trillion is not a small amount that should disappear in the name of subsidy when boys are looking for jobs. Let Elder Tunde also know that good palliatives has the power of removing the entire pain from the people. The 2011 public transport fares can be reduced by 50% if only 200 billion is injected into transport.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by rman: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
vizion:

Mr Bakare says Nigeria consumes approximately 34million litres of pms in a day and is asking how come we have such a bloated amount of subsidy.

was he deaf when the president, CBN governor, and minister of defence said that the subsidy must be removed because the amount of pms the importers invoice for is over bloated and the only way government can checkmate it is by subsidy removal.

if  this man can not hear the voice of men clearly, how are we sure he can understand God when God speaks ?

We can continue to cry about corupt leaders all we want. what about followers like the quote above. I ve read most of the analysis on this site on the subsidy issue and I feel like crying when someone still come up with a response like the above to a simple, and logical analysis provided by the pastor using governments own figures.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ministries-disagree-over-4th-quarter-fuel-imports-subsidy-payment/107139/

Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Wadosky(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
Thank you so much pastor bakare,
i almost cried readinng ur analysis
why is the blackman their worst enemy,
why is jonathan trying to play hitler or putin
why cant he feel the pulse of the common man
why is he soo mean to the ppl dat put him in office,
i believe jonathan doesnt sleep dese dayz
he wont sleep while he has set the nation on fire,
32o million to maintain a legislator
tell me why dat person cant afford fuel for 500 a litre
increase in fuel price will only hit the common man.
jonathan,if this country is too hard to govern,
if u cant look n persecute ur cabal friends,
if u cant handle boko haran,
PLEASE HONOURABLY RESIGN FROM THE OFFICE YOU ARE OCCUPYING
THANKS.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by flyuche(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
federal govt now in the business of selling petrol.  cry
deregulate, remove subsidy but let the price remain at 65 naira per litre!  period. i am sure those in government can figure out how. after all so many of them have Ph.D. including GEJ. Ph.D holders that can not think sad
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by lukkie(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
Thank you Pastor Bakare for your efforts in cleaning up this nation.

Jonathan is as corrupt & as we can now see, wicked as they come. Nigeria has no chance with him in power.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by newsnaija2: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
This subsidy computation is not complete without Kerosene. The numbers will never add up as long as you exclude kerosene subsidy.  Pls see a more accurate computation of how subsidy is computed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844235.0.html

Chers
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by muyoto: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
Iolo:

@efisher,

Do you think the supposed shortfall comes from Kerosene subsidy?

I suspect so. As the analysis left out that part and am not sure the govt specified the subsidies given as being just for petrol.

Kerosine subsidy could account for over N600Billion?? For real?? shocked shocked
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by 989900: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
This subsidy computation is not complete without Kerosene. The numbers will never add up as long as you exclude kerosene subsidy. Pls see a more accurate computation of how subsidy is computed

That's some joke right?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
www.theoccupynigeria.com/articles/65-arithmetic-of-fuel-subsidy

pls read jiboye's comment which is immediately after the article to see.why fuel subsidy needs to be removed ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar, Cross River (Photos) / Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.