Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (68093 Views)

Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Ogetogeo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Not defending Allison-Madueke, as I believe her to be corrupt anyway, but Nigerians need to drop the witch-hunt mentality to understand that virtually all the children of all our politicians/wealthy elite are like this i.e over-indulged, usually obese, vacuous and hedonistic.

The children you raise is one measure of practical intelligence. Most wealthy Nigerians make the big mistake of assuming they should automatically give their children everything they never had without understanding that it will then be virtually impossible to raise driven, motivated, humble, ambitious and productive kids if nothing provides the hunger that creates outstanding adults.

When you give a child an Audi TT at 17, what will be his motivation to work hard ? I actually pity these kids. Born into wealth without the requisite parental intelligence needed to mould them into disciplined creatures who grow up to be independent, well adjusted and exemplary adults.

By virtue of having family members involved in politics, I know personally that Allison-Madueke's kids look no different to children of politicians from every damn corner of Nigeria i.e usually overweight, arrogant, vacuous, celebrity/bling obsessed, gluttonous and generally apathetic to their environment by virtue of not having to think much since everything is provided/done for them.

Alao Akala's son.
+100.
Not even only d children of politicians, even those not directly involved in politics. Have u seen the children of Adenuga, Sir. Emeka Offor, Chief Arthur Eze. As my chinese frnd will say 'same same'. The rich v failed to train their kids but thats their problem if not u will b sounding jealous.
As for d Madueke's, the family v been rich even b4 Deziani's coming as minister, its possible those pix were even taken b4 that, she have been in d oil industry and husband isnt poor either.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
I wonder the kind of mindset that will justify this insane and sheer display of vanity . . . . .
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
[size=14pt]See what tribalism has caused, Some ideeiots here would think that Madueke cares for an average Ijaw or Igbo man.

Real ideeiot[/size]
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by blacklion(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
Asking again -  are these boys in the pictures actually Diezani's biological children or her step-kids i.e. Madueke's kids by his late first wife?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by KnowAll(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
I mean if a child can have a private jet, it says alot of the money she has

No one is suggestion the kid has a private jet, it would be dis-ingenious for the kid to have one especially wit the blacklash and all that, the parents won't want that. For your information abroad most celebreties hire private jet as suppose to owning one outright.  
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by guonno: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
Well, judging from the resume point of view, i think its possible the children are flexing on their mother's (maduekwe) sweat, especially if she invested wisely while she was working with oil companies in nigeria. Well i dont blame u complaining nigerians, na abject poverty they worry una. My be bluetooth never even enter airport before talk less of taking a flight to somewhere. Na joke i dey joke O!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
KnowAll:

No one is suggestion the kid has a private jet, it would be dis-ingenious for the kid to have one especially withe blacklash and all that, the parents won't want that. For your information abroad most celebreties hire private jet as suppose to owning one outright.  

so Madueke's son is a celebrity for him to be renting jets ?

na wa oo.

1 question

How much does  it cost to rent the jet abroad ?

my guess is about 10,000-20,000 dollars per hours undecided
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
guonno:

Well, judging from the resume point of view, i think its possible the children are flexing on their mother's (maduekwe) sweat, especially if she invested wisely while she was working with oil companies in nigeria. Well i dont blame u complaining nigerians, na abject poverty they worry una. My be bluetooth never even enter airport before talk less of taking a flight to somewhere. Na joke i dey joke O!
alj harem:

[size=14pt]See what tribalism has caused, Some ideeiots here would think that Madueke cares for an average Ijaw or Igbo man.

Real ideeiot[/size]
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
ilugunboy:

I wonder the kind of mindset that will justify this insane and sheer display of vanity . . . . .

These guys determine what happens to about 150 milion Nigerians and so they should enjoy all the privilege of a maximum ruler.Abi no be person wan chop with #1 billion for just one year ? Madueke should spend as much as she wants,We are in a banana republic.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by babyphace(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
This boy is even her step son. His mum died almost 20years ago. You people should go back to work and stop disturbn me with all dis ur nairaland notifications abeg
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by nagoma(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
@karpenter
Balance the story. Please, use the same effort and show me pictures of Obasanjo and IBB sons. Or are the sons living in poverty? I am also waiting for Tinubu kids pictures. Don't forget the thieving Yoruba oil subsidy cabals, their pictures, please!!! Tribalists.

Amazing, really unbelievable. So when you point out the abberant , extravagant and most certainly corruption related life style of a serving minister in a democratic country - you will be labelled a tribalist!! What is wrong with these ijaw people?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by gokuu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Warren buffen ko ji owo bi awon were ti won rule wani ilu.Abi o gbo pe won ni oji owo ri ?
oko, OLE! iyawo naa, OLE! Kilo tun ku??
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Ogetogeo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

Real ideeiot[/size]

Stop ranting dude!
Is this what poverty have done to u? Tell me she cnt afford dat life style as a former top executive of shell? Have ever been to oil coy's?
Poor u, u curse @ every slight opportunity, just dat ppl disagree wit u makes dem iidiots. Taaaaaa!
It have not even been proven that d family own d private jet or it was rented. Trust me if she owned a private jet, we wudnt b hearing it just nw cus she and her family will b flying it and sniffy Nigerian media lyk sahara reporters would v arried it. Think!
Coming to even think of it, come to Ukpo, Dunukofia LGA of Anambra state and see what Arthur Eze does with his private jet, if joins politics today, same blind u will scream, thief!
Grow up dude.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hmmm. that is some PHAT ibo Boy, okwa okwa dat ibo boy, chilling in the club buying drinks anyhow. just dey maga  grin  grin

Why are you guys complaining - git with the programme or get down with poverty.  grin  grin. If you have truly reached the level where this corruption is affecting you in a lethal way - you will act in the same brazen manner that the richly corrupt are acting to change your destiny.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by gokuu(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
nagoma:

@karpenter
Amazing, really unbelievable. So when you point out the abberant , extravagant and most certainly corruption related life style of a serving minister in a democratic country - you will be labelled a tribalist!! What is wrong with these ijaw people?
they have just been liberated from 'shoelessness'. Its not anybodys' fault sha.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
gokuu:

oko, OLE! iyawo naa, OLE! Kilo tun ku??

Awon ole ti won fe ki ama ra petrol ni #141 yet gbogbo won ni billions ninu account won.Mo kan pity awon oniranu ti won support awon were yi ni.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
see envy  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by hugooh42(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Asking again -  are these boys in the pictures actually Diezani's biological children or her step-kids i.e. Madueke's kids by his late first wife?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diezani_Alison-Madueke

I guess those hefty boys were not born later than I999.They are most likely her step children.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Gbawe: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
rx steve:

Awon kan waye wa jaye, Awon kan waye wa sise, Awon kan waye wa shayo ooo ee. But wait o, if some of you were to be in his shoes, you'd do worse,,trust me.

Indeed. It is the Nigerian psyche forged from how our thinking is driven by the lust for opulence. Even legitimately wealthy Nigerians not involved with politics have children similarly over-indulged as those we see here. Are we to hate them also?

We can't help ourselves because our societal values lean towards celebrating opulence and garish display of wealth. As for me, I only owe my children a good education, training, regular travel worldwide (to aid exposure) and support when they need it. Nothing else. Any child expecting cars, bling and celebrity singers at their 16th birthday is deluded.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pukkah: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Johnpaul2k2:

see envy  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Envy? I now believe that some of you need assistance.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by OilSubsidy: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yeeeparipaaaaa!!!

Aiye du je ju iya lo meeeeehnnn!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pukkah:

Envy? I now believe that some of you need assistance.

Dont mind that imbeccile who thinks everybody was raised in the gutter like him.What's it to envy about a boy whose father/mother stole the national wealth to raise him ?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by gokuu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Stop ranting dude!
Is this what poverty have done to u? Tell me she cnt afford dat life style as a former top executive of shell? Have ever been to oil coy's?
Poor u, u curse @ every slight opportunity, just dat ppl disagree wit u makes dem iidiots. Taaaaaa!
It have not even been proven that d family own d private jet or it was rented. Trust me if she owned a private jet, we wudnt b hearing it just nw cus she and her family will b flying it and sniffy Nigerian media lyk sahara reporters would v arried it. Think!
Coming to even think of it, come to Ukpo, Dunukofia LGA of Anambra state and see what Arthur Eze does with his private jet, if joins politics today, same blind u will scream, thief!
Grow up dude.
so that he bared his mind on the frivolous life style of a federal minister with the Nations collective wealth, he is now blind?? Actually, you are the one that is suffering from Bilharzia occasioned by years of living in the midst of wanton corruption!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by gokuu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Stop ranting dude!
Grow up dude.
so that he bared his mind on the frivolous life style of a federal minister with the Nations collective wealth, he is now blind?? Actually, you are the one that is suffering from Bilharzia occasioned by years of living in the midst of wanton corruption!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Reference(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
These sort of things are very bad for government. Once you become a public servant you elect to certain values - honour, sacrifice, probity. You can't do as you please and certainly not members of your family. Once you swear an oath and declare your assets the public takes over. You lay example by the lifestyle, the cars you drive, the schools your kids go, the clothes you wear. And when you stand in front of the public and ask for understanding leadership demands an examplary lifestyle. She should rein in her family immediately and set the standards acceptable for public officials before government or the public does it for her. The way these people conduct their personal affairs is a clear indicator why their professional practices are so poor.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Stop ranting dude!
Grow up dude.

you should grow and stop this ur mor.onic analysis to justify corruption

so even if u are the owner of Shell all over the world, would you have 20 million euro house etc

We have ideeiot in the country I no go lie

Tribalism has really blinded people to the reality on ground. Stu.pid people

alj harem:

[size=14pt]Pro GEJ supporters would justify it as usual, there point would be " she is the petroleum minster and thus her and her children deserve that life" I mean if a child can have a private jet, it says alot of the money she has

The same Maduake that bought a house of 20 million euros in austria

the same maduake that bought a 20,000 pounds bag aka 5 million naira bag

the same madueke that has billions in her account would transform Nigeria to dubia once subsidy is gone
.[/size]
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by KnowAll(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
so Madueke's son is a celebrity for him to be renting jets ?

na wa oo.

1 question

How much does  it cost to rent the jet abroad ?

my guess is about 10,000-20,000 dollars per hours  

Your initial statement instigating the good people of NL that the kid has a private jet is a fallacious statement thereby making any other facts or rebuttal in your statement redundant. In a court of law once a blatant fallacious statement is detected with intent of distorting the fact of the case, the whole statement in its entirety would be disregarded and be classified as hear-say that can not be substantiated.

You are trying to be sensational about a news that is really not a news, Nigeria’s high and mighty have always being known to over-indulge themselves one does not need to look further than our ex President General Babangida’s son, who hired an American Hip Hop rapper for a cool $1 million dollar when he got married some years ago.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by ideylaff: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
So nobody even spotted Dbanj,  Hmmmmm and Don Jazzy has bn swearing all week they have nothing to do with Oil or the FG, just because it cannot be traced directly to him,

Hmmmmm< I knew N9ja music on its own cld surely not fund the kind of lifestyle Mo-hits have bn living,  yes they could afford one or two cars but the manner in which they have bought those cars surely points that one deal has given them a huge cash spreee. Bentley, Rolls and Aston Martin all in one year

Also they paid Snoop a lot of money as well and Dbanj is always saying/mouthing off that they must have spent at least a million Dollars on the whole set up till the video was shot

GOD help us sha

Dbanj Cecil Hammond and Chima Madueke
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

you should grow and stop this your mor.onic analysis to justify corruption

so even if u are the owner of Shell all over the world, would you have 20 million euro house etc

We have ideeiot in the country I no go lie

Tribalism has really blinded people to the reality on ground. Stu.pid people

what baffles me is that these guys can't even afford a 3 square meal yet they keep supporting these thievies because of tribal affliations.SMH
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
i'm not suprised, if i see something more than that from him i will still not be suprised. Na where your money stop na him another person own start.

i just pity Nigerians cry
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Gbenge77(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pathetic
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
KnowAll:

Your initial statement instigating the good people of NL that the kid has a private jet is a fallacious statement thereby making any other facts or rebuttal in your statement redundant. In a court of law once a blatant fallacious statement is detected with intent of distorting the fact of the case, the whole statement in its entirety would be disregarded and be classified as hear-say that can not be substantiated.

You are trying to be sensational about a news that is really not a news, Nigeria’s high and mighty have always being known to over-indulge themselves one does not need to look further than our ex President General Babangida’s son, who hired an American Hip Hop rapper for a cool $1 million dollar when he got married some years ago.

No,

First of all I would like to correct you on the highlighted part smiley

it was not the son but Babangida daugther's wedding, Also it was not the daughter that hired the rapper it was Babangida himself that hired Joe in the wedding to surprise the daugther. The daugther has no such money.

secondly, maybe it the jet was rented, maybe it was bought, Needless to say I would suspect it was bought given the lifestyle Madueke lives and the rate she spends money as if it is endless.

the last forbes list, showed Dangote, Adeunga, etc as the richest black people, Well I guess they missed Madueke as well.

[size=13pt]We need to ask ourself and do some soul searching, Why would a petroleum minister have such money as I stated previously in a country like Nigeria where the entire GDP is 3 trillion or so ?

Lets be truthful to ourselves, dangote we all know his source of wealth,  adenuga we also know, Madueke she is the petroleum minister so what is her source of wealth ?

Come'on we should be truthful to ourselves for once and be humble enough to be simplistic in our thinking[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.