Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (68089 Views)

Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Rossikk(m): 3:39am On Jan 19, 2012
Alj harem said

it is only in Nigeria that being a governor = wealth beyond reach

Na wa ooo for Nigeria.

Please can you state Margaret thatcher's or the Queen of england and her entire royal household's wealth for us and compare it to an average senator or minster in Nigeria

thanks

The queen of England is worth a minimum of $20 BILLION in assets and cash.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 4:26am On Jan 19, 2012
Rossikk:

Alj harem said

The queen of England is worth a minimum of $20 BILLION in assets and cash.

thanks for the help smiley

actually it is $420 million as in 2001 and i would guess 500 million in 2012

http://www.forbes.com/2001/06/26/0626queens.html
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by seunlayi(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2012
a subsidize life

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by eghost247(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2012
God Save Nigeria
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mbaemeka(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2012
Did anybody read what i posted? Those pictures are old. infact they were posted on her sons facebook page while she was still the minister for mines and steel. He posted them on facebook to show his friends. theres absolutely nothing wrong with that.

That story about him man handling a girl is frivolous too. I can imagine Ugonna shouting i have "many security officers" thats just nonsense. Not the Ugonna i know.

This is pure bad belle from whomever posted this. Utter shame!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pastorgee(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2012
@ Mba emeka What kind of job does he do to have enmass such wealth see as e dey carry dollars about self, abi na drug broker

i'm not jealous but concerned    undecided
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mbaemeka(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2012
That dollar picture was from a fund raiser in the united states. Many Nigerians have pictures with that amount of dollar notes too. It doesnt portray anything to me.

The boy didnt even rent that Jet, Probably his Parents did. They may have even been on the jet with him. All people saw was the one the boy uploaded on his facebook page.

The young man works for sahara energy or oil, cant remember now but its one of them. The fact remains that his Dad alone can afford him that without being a thief.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by antartica(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2012
They dont think they are doing anything wrong living off poor masses sweat and blood. They think they are being smart,blessed by the almighthy,just like the pastors,the bishops,the imans and all the heartless con men and women of this world thinks. They will continue to get away with the atrocities as long as the masses remain dumb and blind.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2012
True or not, photoshop or no photoshop, methinks there should at least be an investigation. No?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mbaemeka(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2012
What part of the "these pictures are old " didnt you folks not read? wheres all this hypocrisy steming from? Investigate what bi ko?
This is becoming pathetic!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by afm4ever(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2012
Oleburuku
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by babsjnr(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2012
see where our money dey go d ibo are moaning about tinubu and daniel so dis one no be looting money abi.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by archive(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2012
Old or not, posted on Facebook or not, it is wrong that they should be able to afford such a lifestyle when they are obviously failing in their roles to enrich the citizens of their country. That is their role. Their job is to concentrate on their posts for the benefit and wealth of the citizens. They are failing so they should not be paid as much as they are. Simple.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by gokuu(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2012
mba emeka:

That dollar picture was from a fund raiser in the united states. Many Nigerians have pictures with that amount of dollar notes too. It doesnt portray anything to me.

The boy didnt even rent that Jet, Probably his Parents did. They may have even been on the jet with him. All people saw was the one the boy uploaded on his facebook page.

The young man works for sahara energy or oil, cant remember now but its one of them. The fact remains that his Dad alone can afford him that without being a thief.
you talk as if we dont already know that his father was a big thief when he was in government, today his mother is a minister and she has been stealing our wealth. If you are a friend of his, tell him that Nigerians are dying every second cos of poverty inflicted on them by his father and mother. Let him tell his mother to stop killing the masses. God will surely punish them!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by 2old4that(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
The rich only preach for change just after they have made their fortunes.

One wonders what kind of work this rich brooks do while showing-off and leaving this sort of lifestyle.
And this are the same people that will be preaching change just to get to any political office in the future.
Probably by then they wont be wearing earrings.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by folowo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
this pic should be send to all 9ja ppl and reps to tell dem that 9ja ppl will soon get the remaining ppl
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by shumno(f): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by shumno(f): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
Lord help us.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mbaemeka(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
the unnessesary attention this ridiculous thread is generating is mind bugging. Dont you people have other things to discuss on?

There would always be indingent people, i think that is a fact of life nobody can take away. Wether they loot money or not, i'm not sure thats the matter at hand. They have a legal right to flaunt their wealth and they could be unapologetic about it. That doesnt go without saying that its none of mine or your businesses. period!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by nsiadi: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Admin shd not allow "dem" to turn our esteemed forum to Sahara Reporters standard
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by manny4life(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
To be honest, I really pity them people,

They show a jet, where on that jet does it say the family own it? For crying out loud, rich/wealthy people in the states rent jet by the hour if they chose no fractional ownership. Like seriously, you see pictures of someone in a rented jet and you assumed he own it, smh

As for the money, more reason why you ain't exposed. The Blue wrappers are "1" bills while the Red wrappers are $5 bills in a strap. So what's the big deal of $1 and $5 strap? These bills are often used like in occasions or better yet $1bills are for strippers,  Go to the bank and request for straps, they won't tell you NO.

I'm not making excuses for anyone but these are just plain pictures that gullible Nigerians fall for,
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^
The mother is accountable to the country now! Keep saying what you like. He is ugly big headed f.o.o.l! What did he say about the problem going on in Nigeria with regard to his mother?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by EhioroboO: 2:46am On Jan 20, 2012
It is sad to see our leaders who ought to be a rule model to us deceive us aimlessly. If Nigeria economic is good, why are their kids not in Nigeria? Mrs Alison-Madueke; where your son is, somebody like you made it better.Think about it.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by EhioroboO: 2:54am On Jan 20, 2012
We are not envious of her son's flamboyant lifestyle. The question is, if the son live such kind of expensive life, what about the person that is looting our money?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2012
na God go punish all of them and their family
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by tlops(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
Chop life!!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by marvel10: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2012
Ugonna, enjoy your life! You owe no explanation to Nigerians who have sat and allowed things to go so bad. They are on the warpath and would brainlessly engage the newly born of wealthy couples, let alone you.
That said, I trust you are not the young man who beat a lady in a Lagos nightclub sometime ago as that is neither clever nor humane.

There is very little you have done that I wouldn't do so I refuse to judge you, regardless of who your mother is. Perhaps when we get exposed to the level of debauchery that Nigerian born and bred kids of the rich and famous get up to, we would humble up.

Go get yours and do not abuse your opportunies to affect the lives of others. When you are done with raising money for your American causes, come home and use your opportunity and connections to raise money for the less privileged too. After all, your mum earns her money and tragically, notoriety from Nigeria too.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^^
Speaking out of abundant of your stupidity! You are really from an impoverish background because your twisted mind can't just comprehend the issue here. The parents are criminals, juvenile. You can tell that to Madoff's family!F.o.o.l!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by baby4u2(f): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2012
See Ugonna oh. Didnt know they have put my friends picture on Naira land. Yes i must claim him. Guy that use to sleep in my house, on the floor in fact. He is too humble for this nonsense abeg. The guy is not like that ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He doesnt have any jet ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont know how sometimes this stories are created. Wonders
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by JaaizTech: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2012
These pictures only prove one thing the extra-ordinary luxurious life Diezani's family is living. This is like the lifestyle of a rock-star whom is clueless as to how to spend the millions of dollars He has just come across. The question is should people like these be at the helms of our affairs With so much affluence how much have they given back to the society They don't have to, but these are not the hallmarks of good leaders/politicians or people who really care about this country. In the UK, the Prime Minister's Children or any top political office holder dare not put her/his children in a non-government school, what am I even saying the UK prime minister is flying commercial Jets; but no ours are rolling in mad wealth, that even their children are so overwhelmed by it.And they would tell you there is a cabal !
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by marvel10: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2012
@all for naija - impoverished what? You wish mate!!

I just don't feel the need to froth in the mouth over non issues. The issue here is Diezani but as busy bodies, you have to keep looking to justify your anger. Her son has NO business with you! He did not sign any contract with you and you don't explain what you do to him either.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^
Coming from a friend to the son of criminals,right!? Please . . .!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.