Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (68094 Views)

Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by nolongtin(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
To all tribal bigots, listen to dis,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKgRYDuO4sA&sns=fb
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by silibaba: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
is time to go get my share of this national CAKE grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by NemYima: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT ALISON-MADUEKE TO EMBEZZLED ALL THE NIGERIA SUBSIDY MONEY AND AT LAST LOSS HER SOUL AND THE FAMILY

MAY GOD FORGIVE ALISON MADUEKE
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by monopolist: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
FATHER REVEAL ALL THEIR SECRETS AND REVENGE SPEEDILY THIS YEAR 2012 IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN

MAKE THEM VOMIT ALL THEY HAVE STOLEN AND SWALLOWED IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN

THANK YOU FATHER GOD.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by tunnytox(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ibime:

I read this story few months ago. . .

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/9866/33/ex-ministerojo-madueke-son-allegely-beats-lady-sil.html

Days after Ufoma, a Nigerian model and actress raised public attention to what she called public assault by aides of Hon. Kuforiji, the Speaker of the Lagos House of Assembly- the son of former head of Navy is already in the middle of a controversy also bothering on assault and injury.

Ugonna, son of ADMIRAL ALLISON MADUEKE (former head of Navy) and the step son to current minister of petroleum MRS DIEZANI ALLISON MADUEKE is still in the books of men of the Bar Beach police station, Victoria Island.They want him to explain reasons behind his unpalatable actions last weekend.

The heavily built University of Maryland (USA) graduate was said to have brutalize a young lady at the opening of opening of Volar by Vutton in VI on Saturday 13 November 2010.

The misunderstanding between Ugonna and the said lady started when she tried entering the section of the club where He (Ugonna) and his friends were rollicking with expensive choice drinks and hot chics.

We gathered that the young man who is one of the biggest spenders in Lagos hangouts was ‘high in the spirit’ after taking a lot of drinks and spent amount close to a million Niara with his friends (Who are mostly silverspoon kids from the UK and USA)

Sources told us that it was a brutal experience for the lady over a small issue.

“If you see this dude. He is fat and stocky, using his power to cause bodily harm on a female. After failed attempts to rectify the problems with the club operators (because the guy was spending so much money all they could say was “sorry ma” and “can we offer you a drink”),disclosed our source

The young lady contacted the Lagos commissioner of police and three police vehicles full off officers came to the club. Ugonna was shouting obscene words and yelling ” bring the f, king DPO to me”, ”Ill call my chief security officers”, and continued to rant “Do you know who I am”. After 15 minutes of him tussling with the about 10 officers he was whisked away by a friend then later came back to retrieve his vehicle.

The young lady suffered bruised chins(ankles) a swollen lip and bruised knee causing a limp. She had to later seek medical attention.

Ridiculous! yet it is hard to imagine that these lunatics were brought up abroad, anyway we get thugs for UK too and even US sef worse
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by jmaine: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Damn !!! shocked . . .Well, when you stupendously acquire so much wealth . . .Your kids without understanding tend to live off it . . . as if . . . the world revolves around them
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Akiika: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
Can you ethnic bigots on NL now see that being bad has nothing to do with where polilooters come from. These pictures immediately remind me of the children of Abacha, IBB, Abdul-Salami, Saraki, OBJ, e.t.c  they all do these things. To those of you that believes there is nothing wrong with how he is wasting money, that can only be true if her mother isn't illegally acquiring wealth by virtue of her position as the petroleum minister. What an embarassment.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by naijaking1: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Shameless sponsored, biased, and false personal attacks on Ms Madueke has been going on now for a few years.
First, they attacked her educational qualification, then they attacked her NYSC credentials, then they attacked her 'expensive' handbag and underwears, now they are bristtling with a ferrociously false story about her little boys  Only in Nigeria embarassed
Is that going to affect the price of petrol at the pump? Sorry, that ministerial position will not go back to the usual Hausa/Fulani people.
Still waiting for evidence that she's not a good and effective minister, despite all these personal diatribes.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Chinom(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
I still can't find anything wrong with the pictures. That 'tachiri' private jet fit no cost more than a few thousand dollars a day to rent. 'Two of those fat dudes will fill up the jet. With some seriuos savings, most of us here can afford that. Even if it's for a few hours.
So make una chill !!.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by smarttalks: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hmmm We dey watch o
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by naijaking1: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
Chinom:

I still can't find anything wrong with the pictures. That 'tachiri' private jet fit no cost more than a few thousand dollars a day to rent. 'Two of those fat dudes will fill up the jet. With some seriuos savings, most of us here can afford that. Even if it's for a few hours.
So make una chill !!.

Thank you.
Imagine a picture of bundles of cash. How do they prove or associate it with the minister? By linking all the pictures to the topic. That picture of cash could have been taken at the bank or even at the market. How about the jet? These paid rumor mongers and political assasins know better than flashing a picture of an old model jet for us. They need to link the registration number to the minister to make sense of their stupidity, N/L has been foo'led too many times by these faceless political operatives masquerading as rumor mills.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
If the boy lived a frugal lifestyle U guys would still come up here and call him a f00l. Let the fat pig be
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by playahP(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
This is so sad i wanna cry, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!
LORD WHEN WILL THIS ALL END,

NLC HAS SOLD US OUT.
TUC= SELL OUT

HOW CAN WE EVER FIGHT THESE GREEDY PIECE OF FUCCK
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by 989900: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Leaders (political, religious and e.t.c) have a huge task of living a modest life and that includes members of their first family. Yes, because they are leaders (role models) 'cause ppl look up to them.

Senator mc cain of the US was heavily chastised for wearing $520 black leather Ferragamo shoes for some couple of times during his campaign.
1. Because it was deemed expensive
2. It's Italian and he wants to be an American president. . .he should wear american.

Now no one will take offense with him if he was just a business man or celebrity, putting on a $5000 crocodile leather "whatever-gamo" shoe.

If you want to be a true leader (not the kind of religious and political leaders we have in Africa) you have to be ready to make practical sacrifices (no-flash. . .no bling).
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by muyoto: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hmmm. . .money good o!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
crackhouse:

I don't like commenting on issues like this anymore cos i am tired of too much talk talk. It's only on the internet we like expressing our anger or annoyance. Nigeria is full of talkatives, everyday talk talk and no action, especially the Online talkatives. I am tired of reading and listening to all this, whenever u guys are ready for action, just call me. I am ever ready to take my grievances to the appropriate places and not online.

Gbam Confirm
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by sbeezy8: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
cant really say anything that BAD about him but from what Ive seen WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.
I think he tries try to HARD to show off and keep up with his Northern friends" lipsrsealed cool

I see that Alot with other Igbo boys no names lipsrsealed who parents have money.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by scribble: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Truth_3:

[size=20pt]The false pretenses that the fundraising money pictures were posted under lead me to question the validity of any of the pictures or the story I have read, WHERE IS THE REAL PROOF?[/size]

Please which kind "fundraiser" dem do where dem see stacks of $100 dollars abeg. Is it not d same Ugonna wey flog babe for Volar. Him and im brother think them be rick ross and are competing tryna grow as fat and as bearded as their "correctional officer turned rapper" hero.

When you go speak truth bros?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by tlops(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
I believe the Maduekes were rich before she became a Minister,
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by reindeer: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
It's been amazing reading all sorts of rsponses to these thread.
1. Ethnic bigots jumped to her defence claiming ''afterall there are corrupt people from all corners of the country''. . .hmm . . .well you're right but you forget defending these thieves get you nothing. Those kids don't and will never know you exist and in fact,their security men will probably run you off the road if you were to ever impede their movt in traffic. Defending them may satisfy your ethnic leanings but does nothing for you or your generations.
2. Some have rightly showed the pictures in themselves are inconclusive of graft, yes, but if you were to use the freedon of information act and demand for all salaries paid to this family since they ever started working and whether it can pay for all they've acquired. . .well that's up in the air.
At the end of the day, a few will live in stupendous opulence while their defenders will remain poor or if they at least manage to have a little, will fend for extended family.
Corruption has no ethnicity, corrupt people should be everyone's(and i mean all right thinking people) enemies. No justification, no excuse should be made for corrupt people because eventually they hurt us all.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by 989900: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
1. Ethnic bigots jumped to her defence claiming ''afterall there are corrupt people from all corners of the country''. . .hmm . . .well you're right but you forget defending these thieves get you nothing. Those kids don't and will never know you exist and in fact,their security men will probably run you off the road if you were to ever impede their movt in traffic. Defending them may satisfy your ethnic leanings but does nothing for you or your generations.
2. Some have rightly showed the pictures in themselves are inconclusive of graft, yes, but if you were to use the freedon of information act and demand for all salaries paid to this family since they ever started working and whether it can pay for all they've acquired. . .well that's up in the air.
At the end of the day, a few will live in stupendous opulence while their defenders will remain poor or if they at least manage to have a little, will fend for extended family.
Corruption has no ethnicity, corrupt people should be everyone's(and i mean all right thinking people) enemies. No justification, no excuse should be made for corrupt people because eventually they hurt us all.

ONLY A FOOL WILL ARGUE WITH THIS
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Beaf: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2012
reindeer:

Is the bolded the reason why most of you pushing the odious campaigns against Deziani and Iweala are core-Northerners?
Bruv, who do you think you are fooling?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by vedaxcool(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2012
989900:

ONLY A FOOL WILL ARGUE WITH THIS

Seconded!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by reindeer: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2012
Beaf:

Is the bolded the reason why most of you pushing the odious campaigns against Deziani and Iweala are core-Northerners?
Bruv, who do you think you are fooling?

Did you bother to read through?
It gets more laughable when you label me a core notherner. grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2012
Ugly big headed m.o.r.o.n living on the wealth of the nation and poor Nigerians!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:14am On Jan 19, 2012
reindeer:

[size=14pt]At the end of the day, a few will live in stupendous opulence while their defenders will remain poor or if they at least manage to have a little, will fend for extended family.
Corruption has no ethnicity, corrupt people should be everyone's(and i mean all right thinking people) enemies. No justification, no excuse should be made for corrupt people because eventually they hurt us all.[/size]

Very well said

Although Beaf would not suffer because he also in the payroll. jk jk jk wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by naijaking1: 1:43am On Jan 19, 2012
Give me a picture of anybody sitting in a relaxed situation, and I'll add another picture of bundles of cash, a picture of expensive car, a picture of an airplane, and an appropriate venomous title to sell it to the already biased crowd here on N/L embarassed
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by WAVixen: 1:53am On Jan 19, 2012
*** cough, cough cough**** Una no see Dbnaj?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by fabj1(m): 3:02am On Jan 19, 2012
Fank God we cn nw even c.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by kaykaybaba(m): 3:16am On Jan 19, 2012
reindeer:

You're 100% correct. All my life I've tried hard to be optimistic that Nigeria would be great one day, but judging from some hare-brained responses on this thread its becoming clearer by the day that 'the labour of our heroes past' will in fact be in vain. Mehn, I tire for my people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.