Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Would You Enter A Prenup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Enter A Prenup? (7140 Views)

What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? / Think Before You Enter Into That Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by juman(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
IbroSaunks:

it's not about saving the marriage, it's about losing only the marriage instead of losing your whole life with it!

Hmmm
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
So you happy calling yourself a gold digger because your girlfriend is richer than you are?

Coming from one manipulator to another, my answer is YES. Satisfied? Hahahahaha
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
If couples could use the same energy and skill they expend while planning their weddings and signing pre-nups on their marriages, then only death will do the couples apart. Only death.
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^TRUE but let's face it, there would be less marriages. lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by joudini(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
Kobe Bryant's ex-wife is getting $75million and all three mansions!

If you were to ask kobe this question, what do you think will be his reply? Like for heaven's sake, how is this guy gon start again?

Look at tiger, look at mike tyson. If you are worth much, and prenup agreement is admissible, you shudnt be a victim before you learn. If you love him/her so much, does he/she love you that much?

*in the voice of kanye west* prenup is something you should have, else when she going she gon leave with half.
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
Yes o, especially if I have a whole lot of assets to protect in the event of a divorce (when the love has failed). Love or no love, there must be a prenup agreement for me. Love can fail and I don't want to split my assets into half to somebody who probably didn't work half as hard as I did to make the money. Look at Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods. Their cases are enough to make me want a prenup.
IbroSaunks:

it's not about saving the marriage, it's about losing only the marriage instead of losing your whole life with it!
Agreed.
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
if you are worth a lot of money, get a prenup the same rule goes to my future wife.
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by doeeyed: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
Really,
That's a u-turn
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
If couples could use the same energy and skill they expend on planning their weddings and signing pre-nups, on their weddings, then only death will do couples apart. Only death.
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by amuukwu1(m): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2012
IbroSaunks:

This makes a lot of sense. Save your life and only lose a part of it (marriage). Yes to pre-nup.
But seriously is there any couple in Nigeria, known to have signed a pre-nup agreement prior to their marriage?
I wonder how such agreement would be administered in Nigeria. Any thought?
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by nomsuzwana: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
I would never agree to a prenup, I think it gives wealthy husband an safety net, that they feel they can act stupid knowing that if the woman decides she has had enough, his wealth won't be affected.
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by Osama10(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2012
nomsuzwana:

I would never agree to a prenup, I think it gives wealthy husband an safety net, that they feel they can act silly knowing that if the woman decides she has had enough, his wealth won't be affected.

So your main reason for the marriage was his wealth.
Re: Would You Enter A Prenup? by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2012
doe-eyed:

Really,
That's a u-turn
I always supported prenups

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! / Women Assault Lady, Insert Bottle Into Her Private Part Over "Affair". Photos / Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.