Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police (6298 Views)

House Of Reps Move To Ban Hiace Buses Over Bayelsa Auto Crash / Reps Move To Simplify Impeachment Of President / Reps Move To Criminalise Late, Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by naso2(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2012
When Force dey the name armed robbers dey do dem anyhow, if we remove force from the name na im be say na area boys go start dey pursue dem be that.

What the hell is wrong with these lawmakers? are they so idle? What is wrong with the present name when we all know the police is statutorily empowered to ENFORCE the law?
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by zebra(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2012
Let dem also not forget to remove the "force" in nigerian air force and nigerian armed force(s). Mumu people. Dem no really get work to do, abi na misplaced priority? Awon olodi ni gbogbo won.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by kkkossy(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2012
If a ZEBRA's name is changed to TIGER will that stop it from eating grass?? Just saying
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2012
Its not by force tongue
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by kkkossy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
moroh:

Its not by force tongue

That phrase explains everything.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by Rad1cal: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mumu reps

Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by OtunbaGm: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
Na dis kain yeye things dem go dey talk,month end they will receive millions of naira. Nonsense. How many correct bills they pass last year.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
Jobless people, When they av no job to do what do u expect
They ll soon set up committee again with 25 million to achieve this needless purpose
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by LEXYLOV: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2012
Nigeria Police Force now minus Force = Nigeria Police. No more force only negotiation even with the armed robbers and bandits. Clueless Reps like Oga like servant. lipsrsealed
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by UyiIredia(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
An example of misplaced priorities. If the NPF was okay the name won't matter.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by tatosh: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
LOL cheesy Is this a joke? how can this solve the indiscipline in the Nigeria police
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by idotman123: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
The word FORCE has nothing to do with nigeria police attitude. I will prefer nigeria police 2 have a new uniform without "NO POCKET" ahahahahahah
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by garba(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
Issuing Them With Pocketless Uniforms Would Have Been More Constructive >_<
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by kelz88(f): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
Of all things to amend in the constitution!! SMH!!
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by muyoto: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
the reps truly never fail to disappoint grin grin
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by garba(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2012
It Makes Me Sad To Feel That Am Being Represented By Such Narrow Mindedness!! lipsrsealed
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by smarttalks: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by oderemo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
u guys are becoming more creative now, i think i will swap the joke section for this arena, its recently highly hilarious.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by pynkspyce: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
they should just call them "Nigerian Police Angels" like menh it doesnt matter. they should spare us the bullocks.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by AHAMDOZIE: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
nigerian police eguje grin
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
cbjonstage:

i sniffed u're one of them when i read ur post to enable ur sect operates, abi ?? (Armed Forces to Unarmed Gentle), N50 million ransome to catch dis BH

"MEND to Sew
MassSOB to NoMoreCrying
"
the name of your terrorist group is missing in ur post
You must have a really big nose with around 4 to 5 nostrils.
I have better things to do. Get off the stage, cbj-on-stage, and stop seeking attention.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by otesy: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
And this is what they earn so much for? SMH!!!
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by deadie(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
As long as you leave those touts you call police with guns, let the name 'Force' stay with them. Except you can come up with something stronger like:

1. Nigerian Dangerous Police (NDP)
2. Nigerian Evil Police (NEP)
3. Nigerian Deadly Police.
4. Police Thugs of Nigeria (PTN), etc.

As you can see, the Nigerian Police force is already diluted compared to the above names so let it be.
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by vokalguy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ok so the question I have is, Don't these freaking Reps have better things to focus on? I mean like things that will BENEFIT the country? I am sick and tired of this Shenanigan I tell u
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by Fhemmmy: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
I just wish all these comedy could continue and yet no life lost
Re: Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police by tommysparks: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2012
see how jobless this thieves can be. they changed our dear NEPA to phcn
now i dont know how to shout when they bring light, now they want to
change NPF(no permanent friend) to NP. the national assembly is just a waste
of nigerian money. lubbish

Olawepo Hashim Emerges Flagbearer Of Third Force Coalition (video) / 2023: Tinubu Promises To Develop Mining Sector, Break Poverty / Child Witches Of Nigeria