Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. (4530 Views)

My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Flashaldrin(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2012
always brb'ing!! You dont have to reply atall you know that embarassed
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by cynthiafred67(f): 5:26am On Jan 23, 2012
^^ u have a problem with that? ?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Flashaldrin(m): 6:02am On Jan 23, 2012
Lol, back already?? cheesy
betting my 2kobo you wont eventually contribute!
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by pendo89(f): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2012
This is disgusting.
Read the message shes trying to pass across. I think ur job is sexually frustrating her and she's 'lying' to you that she's found a replacement (herself). She sees no point Being Intimate with you today and then you going MIA for week or more.

She's missing you not just sex!!! its no wonder shes calls to let you know that she can sexually fulfill herself.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Tosinville(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2012
Masturbation is an evil spirit & spiritual husband wants to wreck her home thru that. She really need some deliverance but she's not aware at all.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2012
lolz.
Obviously you guys need to talk and atleast establish the facts. Then try to find a compromise for the sake of your marriage.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Tosinville(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2012
^How about those ones they've been discussing before before her husband decided to come over to NL for more reasons on his wife masturbation.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by chines4(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
I think you guys have to work on u'r intimacy life, Do more pre-intimacy, use u'r tongue etc, make sure that you give sexual satisfaction that no toy can give her.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by kpolli(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
Take ur gf home for the weekend wink
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by coogar: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
abelraph:

My marriage is 7yrs, blessed with 2 boys and a girl. me and my dont work in thesame place, so am a weekend husband. the only time i enjoyed sex with her are when we want to make baby. now that we are not having baby again my wife is not allowing me to Be Intimate with. i only spend weekends at home i have to beg my wife for sex once in two wks. and she is not having affair wt anyone, but anytime she is in d mood to Be Intimate she will self-service herself then she wl now call me and told me

the fault lies with you. . . . .
you don't satisfy your wife and she's taken the matter into her own hands by whacking off!
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Flashaldrin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
lolz.
Obviously you guys need to talk and atleast establish the facts. Then try to find a compromise for the sake of your marriage.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2012
kpolli:

Take ur gf home for the weekend wink
Someohow I don't see the OP doing that and surviving it
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 24, 2012
@ poster

i'm sorry but it's obvious you wife
1. doesn't love and you and is not comfortable with your touch
2. loves you but just can't enjoy sex with you
3. doesn't love you and doesn't enjoy sex with you.

You nor dey try for that area and her fingers can obviously do more than you penis can. Everything is not about size.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by naijalodge(m): 2:41am On Jan 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin hahahahahaha@OP
ask her during the self service process,who do she Fantasize on having sex with?, that would solve ur problem,
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by born2boink(m): 3:43am On Jan 24, 2012
Anybody labelled a good boy such a person should see himself as fool and thats why majority of girls go for bad boy, you have been labelled as good man then change your way, she go for what she want as heart of wickedness and you pay her back in her own coin, show are you are not responsible too, look for woman outside, Bleep , pay and don't have her contact, when next your wife calls you and said she has masturbate, reply her that you have satisfy yourself too, she will get worried but never explain your satisfaction meaning to her-if she observed you don't even talk of sex, you don't beg her closing to a year, even if she begs you, tell her your okay, you don't need her service anymore. . . I thank GOD for the kind of creature i'm
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by rudegial: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
oh boy, u got on the wrong bus for good seven years. i hope u have an address of where ur heading though.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
@poster
did this start today or she has always been like that? how was your s[b]e[/b]x life at the beginning of marriage? how are you 120% certain she has no one else on the side?

obviously you cant naturally get her "in the mood" thus the reason she m[b]a[/b]sturbates before the act, i suggest you get some bedroom games and get this woman to loose her damn mind (s[b]e[/b]xually). . . . . . . . . and if that doesnt work then simply "apply" for a second wife like many Nigerians do! lol
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by coogar: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
michelin89:

You nor dey try for that area and her fingers can obviously do more than you joystick can. Everything is not about size.

in a nut shell, the op is not highly-skilled in the matters of fingers and the tongue?
michelin89, i hail thee. grin
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by diva90: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2012
shocked LMAO! some women sha, and later you wonder why your husband is having an affair, when its obviously your fault
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by dtanigwe(f): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2012
awww, This is so sad that so many are mocking! I hope all u trolls never hav to face a serious situation lak dat. OP, from a woman's perspective, perhaps you are spending too much time away from home. I know you can't just leave your job, but in order to save your marriage maybe you should consider making plans to change, or her change hers, and you can move to wia u can be togeda more often. When you come home on the weekends are you focusing only on her or do you come in, kick your feet up and ask for your fufu? you have two jobs! work all week, come home and cater ur wife!
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by horny4u(f): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2012
@OP

I will try to say this as kindly as possible.

You don't to be pucking your wife to orgasm.
good thing here is that she knows her body, she calls to hear your voice to get there, (which may mean she is still in love with you)
Don't criticise her, instead play some gerald levert, seal , etc, love songs sha and make your bedroom romantic e.g rose petals, soft lights then ask her to do herself that you enjoy watching.

Now this is not only a pleasure class so take it more seriously than Waec but act like its only pleasure for you, STUDY CAREFULLY where she is touching how she is touching it, exactly how she is doing it, no need to do i too know o, it has to be exact!

Now after she do herself , try out what you have learnt , you may not get it first time but keep practising and she loves your voice so use it to say sweet nothings .

REMEMBER THE WHOLE OF A WOMAN BODY IS A SEXUAL ORGAN, the words she hears outside the bedroom, the grabbing of her arsse in the kitchen, the looking at her in public like you will devour her is all part of sex, not just wam bang thank you sir ( nothing do wam bang o but it has its place.

Also buy and read books on seexx , tantra (how to touch), female orgasm, tracy cox , violet blue etc.

now those who do not do themselves should bite me,
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
dtanigwe:

awww, This is so sad that so many are mocking! I hope all u trolls never hav to face a serious situation lak dat. OP, from a woman's perspective, perhaps you are spending too much time away from home. I know you can't just leave your job, but in order to save your marriage maybe you should consider making plans to change, or her change hers, and you can move to wia u can be togeda more often. When you come home on the weekends are you focusing only on her or do you come in, kick your feet up and ask for your fufu? you have two jobs! work all week, come home and cater ur wife!
You are kidding right?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Lobolintin(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2012
Shes a lesbian, just need 2 have a man and kids, shes a lelesbian.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 27, 2012
Anybody labelled a good boy such a person should see himself as fool and thats why majority of girls go for bad boy, you have been labelled as good man then change your way, she go for what she want as heart of wickedness and you pay her back in her own coin, show are you are not responsible too, look for woman outside, bleep , pay and don't have her contact, when next your wife calls you and said she has self-service, reply her that you have satisfy yourself too, she will get worried but never explain your satisfaction meaning to her-if she observed you don't even talk of sex, you don't beg her closing to a year, even if she begs you, tell her your okay, you don't need her service anymore. . . I thank GOD for the kind of creature i'm

why so cold mummy didn't hug you enough, you will have a daughter one day u know that
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by here: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2012
When you do all that work and away from home for days,always remember your duty at home.
You come home and wants a shot,she feels like she's serving you meal not what you both agreed.She kept giving in but as the weeks passed by you mastered being a 2min man and the funny part is you cu-m and never come backup.You let her lay there all by herself touching while you sleepoff.She had to learn to maintain her sanity.The last thing a woman wants is tell you she wants more always and worse when you dnt care when b4 you did.You made her grow old hoping someday you could play more than 15mins atleast b4 pen-tratn.
Walk your way back man and bcz u've bcom lazy in bed.
My suggestion: mix carrot,water melon and cucumber would help till u regain ur stamina.
Should she be scared u've cheated go run std n show her the results that you didnt do anything and wouldnt harm her.
Pls say sorry if she says you've been insensitive like I painted above and promise never to,will do the magic
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2012
I am reading this thread and I am still LMAO.

Seriously, she calls him to tell him.

**dies**
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by tarryT(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2012
@OP...
Presenting complian(PC): wife deny u se*x... Duration; not stated.
History of PC:
...avialable only on weekends.
...great se*x, when babies were needed. Have 3 now. Dont want babies again.
....wife is faithful, but now indulge in self-service.
Recomendation: visit a gyneacologist for counselling and advice on appropaite family planing method. Probably an implant or IUCD will do. Vasectomy or tubal ligation, if u are certian u dont want more babies. This might calm her and let u have ur way.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2012
Anytime I read this thread, I just end up laughing
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2012
da Op haz probably sorted out his issues by now since he hasn't even come on here 2 say anything again...wat sa life SMH<sad
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by delkuf(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2012
maybe the op can not satisfy her. jst saying
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: da Op haz probably sorted out his issues by now since he hasn't even come on here 2 say anything again...wat sa life SMH<sad
Maybe he has left her and remarried
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mavor: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2012
I fu<king dislike weak men!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Broke Men Be Allowed To Date? / Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies / Ladies: Classiest Gift Ideas For Your Man Today [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.