Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. (4531 Views)

My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2012
Hmm! *CHUCKLES*
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Flygeriansteve: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2012
pendo89: This is disgusting.
Read the message shes trying to pass across. I think ur job is sexually frustrating her and she's 'lying' to you that she's found a replacement (herself). She sees no point Being Intimate with you today and then you going MIA for week or more.

She's missing you not just sex!!! its no wonder shes calls to let you know that she can sexually fulfill herself. undecided whose side are you on?

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2012
Maybe the sex isn't that good...u need to sit down and talk about how to improve on it
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Maybe the sex isn't that good...u need to sit down and talk about how to improve on it
Here we go with the sit down again. Don't you think he has tried that? She does it and then calls him to tell him. She is playing mind games here
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Here we go with the sit down again. Don't you think he has tried that? She does it and then calls him to tell him. She is playing mind games here
so u think a woman wld rather self-service rather than have some one fulfil her? What kind of stupid mind game wld that be?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so u think a woman wld rather self-service rather than have some one fulfil her? What kind of stupid mind game wld that be?
She is tired of him. If she wants the real thing, he comes home at weekends and she would have told him.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
She is tired of him. If she wants the real thing, he comes home at weekends and she would have told him.

if he was good, wld she get tired of him first of all?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if he was good, wld she get tired of him first of all?
People fall out of feelings everytime it's not because someone is good or not. Dreams change
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
People fall out of feelings everytime it's not because someone is good or not. Dreams change
if it had something to do with feelings she wld be cheating instead
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if it had something to do with feelings she wld be cheating instead
How are you she she is not cheating?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
How are you she she is not cheating?
the OP said it
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the OP said it
How is the OP sure?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
How is the OP sure?
I gave my opinion on what he said that's all
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I gave my opinion on what he said that's all
Okay
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
see i am married and i wl tell u truth.women sometime dont feel like having sex especially when they are done wt children.talk to her abot it and make time to be 2gether outside d house like beach,zoo,eateries etc.spend some cash when u go 2 popular places eg silverbird gallary.when u return she wl gv u d best sex she reserved 4u
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
azuson: see i am married and i wl tell u truth.women sometime dont feel like having sex especially when they are done wt children.talk to her abot it and make time to be 2gether outside d house like beach,zoo,eateries etc.spend some cash when u go 2 popular places eg silverbird gallary.when u return she wl gv u d best sex she reserved 4u
hahaha see this one bribes his wife for sex lol but I guess it does work
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: hahaha see this one bribes his wife for sex lol but I guess it does work
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend / Lol! Power Of Bosoms / Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.