Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends (16431 Views)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by aljharem(m): 2:20am On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

My brothers, Nigerians i am fed up of you, there is always a reason to insult yourselves, there is always a reason to kill yourselves, while you are focussing on how to kill each other, the foreigners are steeling your oil and other resources and planning to recolonize you. You still can't see that ethnicity doesn't hold any meaning ! My ethnicity is "black skin", that is it.

Nope your ethnicity is not Black, Black is your skin colour

stop this ignorant talk here
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by babsjnr(m): 2:20am On Mar 03, 2012
Ibo are pussy
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by aljharem(m): 2:23am On Mar 03, 2012
How can they make one a VC of Igbo origin and you employ 107 Igbos and 3 yorubas in University of Ibadan while others are unemployed.

Yet they say yorubas hate them undecided
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by T8ksy(m): 4:41am On Mar 03, 2012
No wonder, Akintola too had to die!!!
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Obiagu1(m): 5:15am On Mar 03, 2012
The fear of the Igboman.  undecided
I wonder why Igbos are still attacked whenever they say they want out of the republic, yet North and West hate the Igbos.
Nawa oo!

Anyway, the short gain the North and West made after the war is slowly slipping away. To their bewilderment, the Igbos, who they thought they've rendered hopeless and lifeless, is still waxing in every sphere of life.

When corruption and looting is defeated in this country, North and West will come crashing down like they've never experienced before.

Keep the Igbos around in Nigeria at your own peril. Be warned!
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by BlackPikiN(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^^If you understood what Akintola said, you will wonder. I cant just go ahead to explain it word for word now except when am a little bit free.
That's a grade A hate speech.
To Igbos ofcourse.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Obiagu1(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^If you understood what Akintola said, you will wonder. I cant just go ahead to explain it word for word now except when am a little bit free.
That's a grade A hate speech.
To Igbos ofcourse.

Nawa oo! But I'm not shocked, I know the mindset of an average Yoruba man; smiling in your face but have a deep rooted hatred at anything you do and could surprise you at any moment.
Could any "ignorant" Igbo friend of Kunle Adegoke be shocked? Yes because to them, he is a gentle man and a friend whereas he has a different opinion. It is in their blood, from Awolowo to Akintola to Adegoke to everyone of them  sad
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Onlytruth(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2012
Obiagu1:

Nawa oo! But I'm not shocked, I know the mindset of an average Yoruba man; smiling in your face but have a deep rooted hatred at anything you do and could surprise you at any moment.
Could any "ignorant" Igbo friend of Kunle Adegoke be shocked? Yes because to them, he is a gentle man and a friend whereas he has a different opinion. It is in their blood, from Awolowo to Akintola to Adegoke to everyone of them  sad

I have personally noticed the same thing. I never knew that for a long time, but Nairaland helped a lot.
You would NEVER meet a Yoruba with views like[b] dayokanu, bluetooth, eko ile, negro-nts[/b], etc. But then, here they are!
You begin to wonder where they all are, until Kunle Adegoke slipped!
Frankly, they are by far the most two faced group I know.  sad
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by dayokanu(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2012
Whats the difference between what those you named say and what Nchara, Dede1, abadaba, High chief, chino11 mentalgong etc say?

I have never known a more dishonest group than the Igbos bunch or criminals

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Onlytruth(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Whats the difference between what those you named say and what Nchara, abadaba, High chief, chino11 mentalgong etc say?

I have never known a more dishonest group than the Igbos bunch or criminals

The major difference is that those people will tell you same to your face physically.
Whatever the Igbo feels about Yoruba or any other group is not a secret. We wear our feelings openly. You hide yours, waiting for our weakest hour, to strike!
Y'all are truely very dangerous I tell you. We know you now though.  cool
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by dayokanu(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2012
Who hides it?

A whole Western region premier made a speech about it yet you said we hide it. What else do you want from us?

We don't like you and no one hides it only that you guys dont matter much to feature in our discussions,

Very few Yorubas regard Ibos as worth 1 minute of their time,

An average Yoruba doesnt even care about Igbos, Probably cant differentiate between Calabar, Ijaw, Urhobo and Igbos

but for Igbos when it doesn't rain in Nnewi, its because Yorubas are jealous of them and hate them grin grin

What a delusional group

We don't like you, we hardly go to your region, but you don't like Yorubas but cant stop coming to their region

Why not just stay in your cursed villages

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by obowunmi(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2012
Dayo, LoooooL! The highly elite yorubas are much more accommodating than the Ibos n Hausas. But the Ibos are known to go to everybody' land.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2012
Onlytruth:

I have personally noticed the same thing. I never knew that for a long time, but Nairaland helped a lot.
You would NEVER meet a Yoruba with views like[b] dayokanu, bluetooth, eko ile, negro-nts[/b], etc. But then, here they are!
You begin to wonder where they all are, until Kunle Adegoke slipped!
Frankly, they are by far the most two faced group I know.  sad

Yeah,it is this their deceitful nature that make most ignorant igbo to make them their friends,a yoruba man is good at hiding his hatred for you, we saw it in Ojukwu- Aluko friendship, Ojukwu being an igboman bared his heart secrets to Aluko,aluko being a snake,hide his,an igbo man wears his feelings,if he hates you,he doesn't fail to let you know.

If you meet dayokanu,eko ile,etc in person,chances are that u won't see them express their hatred towards you,but this is a faceless forum,it gives them a needed cover,to unleash their true self.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2012
You guys are obviously all demented fighting faceless entities day in day out.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2012
Ozichim:

Oh my goodness! I used to think that Akintola should be different from other Yoruba’s. I thought he should be one of the Yoruba’s you can take by their words. This people have finished me.
Why should a statesman talk like that, If Akintola is interested in Nigeria why should he care about who lectures in Ibadan or not, he should be checking the performance of the university.

Anyway the truth is that everything used to be by merit that time. You have rightly said that the Ibos dominate everywhere that time; and that includes education. It won't be good if ill matured lecturers are employed to lecture in the university. Also remember that politicians can say anything to convince his listeners it did not start today. so even Akintola must have been laying to his people. In fact I'm very sure he is over blowing it just as politicians normally do,

Fajuyi was protesting against the killing of Ironsi because He (Fajuyi) made Ironsi to come to Ibadan after Ironsi suspected insecurity in Ibadan. The Hausa’s hide the assassination plot from Him. knowing that they can kill him anytime and the Yoruba’s cannot do anything, believe me even if the Hausas had killed Awo, the Yoruba’s won't have still do anything. Unfortunately the Hausas know about it and they have been using it against them.
Remove Igbos from any were they will start surviving from another place. Stop them from something you will see them surviving in something else. Who made the Igbos dominate the market, then and today?

Check what happened after the war and now? So you see you cannot stop the Igbos. And If you keep Nigeria together without good progress, mark it, they will eventually march up and take over, so better do something when you can.

Go to South Africa and see there are so many Igbos lecturing in the University I wonder who was employing them?

The Ibos hate backwardness, sluggishness, In fact I personally, I’m fade up with Nigeria because we are not progressing and an Igbo man will almost do anything to resolve his problem so he can progress, so if dividing this country will make every Nigeria component to progress why not just do that. Some people don't care about progress and technology advancement and so are enjoying what is happening in this country; they want stagnation and poverty, they want to drag everybody down to poverty.

I'm ready to employ the Yoruba’s to lecture in my village so long they are the best available and they are not stopping my people from entering the university. Because good lecturers will raise Genius from my people. I'm so much disappointed with the Yoruba’s now, because of what I have heard about Akintola. I thought he will be different?

You are on point,most of the lies Nigeria used to justify their wicked atitudes before and after the war have since been proven to be nothing but lies by recent events.

The rivers people justified their stolen property(abandoned property) by alledging that ndiigbo aided by enugu based eastern government,acquired those lands at their expense,that the land acquisition processes was schemed to favour ndiigbo. Well, the recent happenings in abuja,where ndiigbo are owners of at least 60% of the property there has settled that.

Nigerians accused ndiigbo of nepotism,but the truth is that without the quota system,ndiigbo is likely to dominate any sector in Nigeria,if you go to many southwestern and northern federal and state universities today,you will see many igbo student and lecturers there,despite the quota system they still manage to infiltrate these institutions, while still having 99% control of those in the east,one can only wonder what will happen when the quota system is abolished,surely we will likely see a repeat of the 1960's. Look at the things we have today,where no quota system is not applied,from super eagles to super falcons,the story is the same,IGBO DOMINATION.

Any day Nigeria is ready to start developing,they will remove the quota system/federal quota,a tool they have put in place to check the re-occurence of IGBO DOMINATION,which have unfortunately put a check to Nigeria's domination of the black world,until then, OJI ONYE NA ANI JI ONWE YA. cool
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2012
Dr been

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

I think a lot of the igbos here are paranoid, if the Yoruba hated you then why would they let you live in Lagos ?
When did Yoruba ever attack igbos in Lagos. Yorubas let Igbos do business in Lagos with all liberties.
I am from Benin, and even in Benin there are large numbers of igbos, we go to church together, and do business together.
But, now the igbos here are saying that they are wishing harm to the Yorubas!
In this condition how can we keep having you in our region ?
We have been very good to you, yet you wish us harm.
We see you as our brothers, yet you see us as people who you can't wait to see in the grave.
If all igbos were like you then I think, you are just as bad as the hard core muslims.
If you are not our friends then stop coming to Lagos or any other of our towns.
We didn't force you to come our regions.
If you want to secede then all you have to do is stay in your region and don't participate in the economic situation of the nation and don't participate in the politics of the nation other than the politics in igboland.
Even self the way it is nowadays very few yorubas are allowed to stay in igboland (probably less than a million) while you people are everywhere in Lagos.
Logically the only explanation for the igbos to be holding 99percent of the positions in igbo universities can only be explained by the fact igbo people are frustrating every one else on igbo land, and while I read your comment I have to admit it felt very racist, you have a big superiority complex.
Instead of you to be thanking the north and the west for welcoming you on their lands, you are saying that they are inferior for that. This kind of heartlessness is not serving the igbos, and frankly is just as disgusting as cannibalism. If you are so great then why don't you just make more universities in your region and stay there and be the best and whow the rest how good the igbos are? If you are not aware, let me tell you this: most yoruba were in favour of biafra and in fact the only places igbos were still free to be during the civil war outside biafra was the south west, we took care of you people, and what do we get ? Hatred! You hate us, and yet you keep coming to Yorubaland. This is worse than cannibalism!
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Ngodigha1(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

Logically the only explanation for the igbos to be holding 99percent of the positions in igbo universities can only be explained by the fact igbo people are frustrating every one else on igbo land, and while I read your comment I have to admit it felt very racist, you have a big superiority complex.
Instead of you to be thanking the north and the west for welcoming you on their lands, you are saying that they are inferior for that. This kind of heartlessness is not serving the igbos, and frankly is just as disgusting as cannibalism. If you are so great then why don't you just make more universities in your region and stay there and be the best and whow the rest how good the igbos are? If you are not aware, let me tell you this: most yoruba were in favour of biafra and in fact the only places igbos were still free to be during the civil war outside biafra was the south west, we took care of you people, and what do we get ? Hatred! You hate us, and yet you keep coming to Yorubaland. This is worse than cannibalism!
The above crap is good for the refuse bin.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2012
Igbos may have changed some of their habits: namely cannibalism because the british brought christianity to them.
But they still kept the same lack of humanity that you need to be a "good cannibal".
I am now starting to understand why the northerners wanted to wipe you out: you abuse your host !
You show no respect whatsoever. You even claim his land to be a no man's land and you don't let him settle in your land. Let me say this, the igbos can secede if they want, but the y will not be taking any oil area with them.
We are fed up of your mental cannibalism.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Ngodigha1(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

Igbos may have changed some of their habits: namely cannibalism because the british brought christianity to them.
But they still kept the same lack of humanity that you need to be a "good cannibal".
I am now starting to understand why the northerners wanted to wipe you out: you abuse your host !
You show no respect whatsoever. You even claim his land to be a no man's land and you don't let him settle in your land. Let me say this, the igbos can secede if they want, but the y will not be taking any oil area with them.
We are fed up of your mental cannibalism.

Piggy, you should be more concerned with the level of poverty ravaging Yorogbaland at the moment that has turned their children to shoe polishers.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Piggy, you should be more concerned with the level of poverty ravaging Yorogbaland at the moment that has turned their children to shoe polishers.
At list the child is not robbing anyone or selling drugs or doing 419 or killing anyone or being trained to hate people who are not of his ethnicity. You see the Yoruba is proud but not a supremacist.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
We Yoruba are honest and loving people.
Let us secede because we can not take it any more.
My great grand father Chief Agho Obaseki was the grand son of the Obi of Nsukwe his father was thus igbo and he was at least half igbo. Yet the Binis let him rise to the highest position in Benin.
I am a bini and I have that igbo ancestry, but I can tell you that this cannibalistic mentality has to stop!
Respect your host.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Ngodigha1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

At list the child is not robbing anyone or selling drugs or doing 419 or killing anyone or being trained to hate people who are not of his ethnicity. You see the Yoruba is proud but not a supremacist.

That Yorogba child needs your support and help. Why not do that and let Ndigbo be.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
The reason why Igbos will migrate to any where hey can in Nigeria is becos their land alaigbo is cursed, have ytou ever seen any Igbo making it by staying in alaigbo? they have to leave their own domain otherwise they'll continue to wallow in poverty.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
Anywhere in the world where you see a particular set of people migrating endlessly (more like deserting a sinking ship) like igbo are doing it speak volumes of what the inhabitants of such place is going through, which is POVERTY. No sane man who is self sufficient will migrate to another man's land except for proper good business (not selling of fake aba made products), adventure, studying etc. Igbos will move to every nook and cranies of Nigeria yet they'll not stop whingening about how they are being persecuted, why don't you stay in you biafra abi dem swear for una say na waka waka for your life?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Ngodigha1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
inufele2:

The reason why Igbos will migrate to any where hey can in Nigeria is becos their land alaigbo is cursed, have ytou ever seen any Igbo making it by staying in alaigbo? they have to leave their own domain otherwise they'll continue to wallow in poverty.
HELP THIS yOROGBA CHILD FIRST BEFORE GOING MENTAL ABOUT NDIGBO.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
There is dignity in labour this young lad is better than a Igbo boy sentenced to dead few weeks ago in Malasia.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
Igbos will rather rob, steal or sell fake items instead of doing a honest day job. Yorubaland will be a better place without kobokobo omo Igbo. Go back to alaigbo and leave us alone stupid ingrates, leeches.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Ngodigha1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
inufele2:

Igbos will rather rob, steal or sell fake items instead of doing a honest day job. Yorubaland will be a better place without kobokobo omo Igbo. Go back to alaigbo and leave us alone silly ingrates, leeches.
Now that you have accepted you guys need a help. So concentrate on your society and let Ndigbo be. Why is this message so difficult to get into your empty skulls?.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by oduasolja: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
the igbos are generally self centered , callous and opportunistic.

they think the world revolves around them. they forget say no be only them have ancestral land for Nigeria. the rest of us have ancestral land in Nigeria and we have the right to protect it and our interest.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Now that you have accepted you guys need a help. So concentrate on your society and let Ndigbo be. Why is this message so difficult to get into your empty skulls?.

You Igbos should let us be, stay in your landlocked, good for nothing a.s.s end of the world place called alaigbo and develop it, don't come over to south west and start moaning. Get that into your empty skull.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by babsjnr(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2012
^Lol

Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter / Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80