Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends (16424 Views)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ikeyman00(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
the igbos are generally self centered , callous and opportunistic.

they think the world revolves around them. they forget say no be only them have ancestral land for Nigeria. the rest of us have ancestral land in Nigeria and we have the right to protect it and our interest.

this is the outcome when u spend ur whole life eating what is it called again ikokori or okokori meal; u end up reasoning like a wild buffoon

when we had it ; yes we voted for una abiola?? OBj etc self centre

would the same be done for Ojukwu if he was alive; solodu; i could imagine what the words in the street will be; no vote oo hi go divide the country oo; oh this oh that

yeye

We Yoruba are honest and loving people.
Let us secede because we can not take it any more.
My great grand father Chief Agho Obaseki was the grand son of the Obi of Nsukwe his father was thus igbo and he was at least half igbo. Yet the Binis let him rise to the highest position in Benin.
I am a bini and I have that igbo ancestry, but I can tell you that this cannibalistic mentality has to stop!
Respect your host.
more of self center indeed
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by dayokanu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
There is a fundamental difference between Igbos and Yoruba

See the Igbos making fun of poor people making a honest living like the shoemaker and the drummer,

But they would hail to the high heavens those boys who smuggle drugs to Malaysia, those who do 419.

There is a Yoruba song

Kini n o fole se laiye ti mo wa 2ce

Laiye ti mo wa kaka kin jale, Kaka kin jale ma kuku deru

Kini n o fole se laiye ti mo wa

Meaning wetin I was take robbery do, Rather than rob, I would rather be a servant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ikeyman00(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
There is a fundamental difference between Igbos and Yoruba

See the Igbos making fun of poor people making a honest living like the shoemaker and the drummer,

But they would hail to the high heavens those boys who smuggle drugs to Malaysia, those who do 419.

There is a Yoruba song

Kini n o fole se laiye ti mo wa 2ce

Laiye ti mo wa kaka kin jale, Kaka kin jale ma kuku deru

Kini n o fole se laiye ti mo wa

Meaning wetin I was take robbery do, Rather than rob, I would rather be a servant

NONESENSE
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2012
inufele2:

Anywhere in the world where you see a particular set of people migrating endlessly (more like deserting a sinking ship) like igbo are doing it speak volumes of what the inhabitants of such place is going through, which is POVERTY. No sane man who is self sufficient will migrate to another man's land except for proper good business (not selling of fake aba made products), adventure, studying etc. AYibos will move to every nook and cranies of Nigeria yet they'll not stop whingening about how they are being persecuted, why don't you stay in you biafra abi dem swear for una say na waka waka for your life?

You can't eat your cake and have it,we wanted to stay in our biafra,but you and your aboki masters wouldn't let us be,you wanted us in Nigeria,you have us in nigeria.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
inufele2:

Igbos will rather rob, steal or sell fake items instead of doing a honest day job. Yorubaland will be a better place without kobokobo omo Igbo. Go back to alaigbo and leave us alone silly ingrates, leeches.

You lie,every nigerian group has criminals among them,but the truth is that an igbo criminal has more determination than his 'nigerian' colleague and he dreams big,so he tends to be more succesful/notorious than his 'nigerian' colleague. An igbo man always show determination towards whatever he does,be it in the path of nobility or the path of shame.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
pazienza:

You can't eat your cake and have it,we wanted to stay in our biafra,but you and your aboki masters wouldn't let us be,you wanted us in Nigeria,you have us in nigeria.
The main problem in your Biafra is that you were claiming oil areas which were not yours, you claimed them only in order to have the oil money for yourself.Are you calling the haoussa our masters ?
An igbo calling a yoruba a slave ? Have you people forgotten your history ?
The black americans are all aware that they are igbos, just go and ask them, history books give good account of how black men came to america. The igbos enslaved the igbos and sold them to white people in such big quantities that the name for slave was shifting to igbo at some point. And i have said it before, if you really want to seccede then you should be coherent and stop coming west. If you manage to stay east then it will only be a matter of time before secession, indeed nobody goes east so if you don't come west or north then it will not even feel like you are a part of Nigeria. So I say stay east, stop flocking to Lagos!
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2012
pazienza:

You lie,every nigerian group has criminals among them,but the truth is that an igbo criminal has more determination than his 'nigerian' colleague and he dreams big,so he tends to be more succesful/notorious than his 'nigerian' colleague. An igbo man always show determination towards whatever he does,be it in the path of nobility or the path of shame.
It is funny how igbo will even defend criminals and call them determined people, because to us Yorubas a criminal is a lost soul. When i was young my brother stole a bag of money, my parents beat him so much for that that now he is the most honest person i know. he bag of money was returned with interest. I guess the in the same situation the igbos would have praised their son.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

I think a lot of the igbos here are paranoid, if the Yoruba hated you then why would they let you live in Lagos ?
When did Yoruba ever attack igbos in Lagos. Yorubas let Igbos do business in Lagos with all liberties.
I am from Benin, and even in Benin there are large numbers of igbos, we go to church together, and do business together.
But, now the igbos here are saying that they are wishing harm to the Yorubas!
In this condition how can we keep having you in our region ?
We have been very good to you, yet you wish us harm.
We see you as our brothers, yet you see us as people who you can't wait to see in the grave.
If all igbos were like you then I think, you are just as bad as the hard core muslims.
If you are not our friends then stop coming to Lagos or any other of our towns.
We didn't force you to come our regions.
If you want to secede then all you have to do is stay in your region and don't participate in the economic situation of the nation and don't participate in the politics of the nation other than the politics in igboland.
Even self the way it is nowadays very few yorubas are allowed to stay in igboland (probably less than a million) while you people are everywhere in Lagos.

No,yoruba didn't allow ndiigbo to stay in lagos,they don't have the power to do that,ndiigbo is staying in lagos because lagos is a part of Nigeria,and ndiigbo,thanks to yoruba/hausa-fulani,are nigerians.

Any property an igbo man owns in lagos,he bought with his hard earned money. And no,nobody is stoping yorubas from staying in the east,the fact is that not many yoruba can compete/survive in the east,some igbo you see in yorubaland and north,went there because they the couldn't compete here,they fancy their chances against you guys.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
pazienza:

No,yoruba didn't allow ndiigbo to stay in lagos,they don't have the power to do that,ndiigbo is staying in lagos because lagos is a part of Nigeria,and ndiigbo,thanks to yoruba/hausa-fulani,are nigerians.

Any property an igbo man owns in lagos,he bought with his hard earned money. And no,nobody is stoping yorubas from staying in the east,the fact is that not many yoruba can compete/survive in the east,some igbo you see in yorubaland and north,went there because they the couldn't compete here,they fancy their chances against you guys.
I don't get it, do you people want to secede or not ?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

It is funny how igbo will even defend criminals and call them determined people, because to us Yorubas a criminal is a lost soul. When i was young my brother stole a bag of money, my parents beat him so much for that that now he is the most honest person i know. he bag of money was returned with interest. I guess the in the same situation the igbos would have praised their son.

nah,nobody encourages criminality in igboland,just that we believe that if you want to be a bad guy,then be the best among the bad guys.In igboland,everything is about being the best,rising above poverty,that is how we were able to rebuild our ravaged region after the war,without any external help,and that was how we rose from the ashes of the civil war,to become the region with the least rate of poverty in Nigeria, always aim at the best,that's our motto. If you want to eat a toad,eat the biggest one,so that if people call you a toad eater,you can proudly answer yes- an igbo proverb.
patriot2:

The main problem in your Biafra is that you were claiming oil areas which were not yours, you claimed them only in order to have the oil money for yourself.Are you calling the haoussa our masters ?
An igbo calling a yoruba a slave ? Have you people forgotten your history ?
The black americans are all aware that they are igbos, just go and ask them, history books give good account of how black men came to america. The igbos enslaved the igbos and sold them to white people in such big quantities that the name for slave was shifting to igbo at some point. And i have said it before, if you really want to seccede then you should be coherent and stop coming west. If you manage to stay east then it will only be a matter of time before secession, indeed nobody goes east so if you don't come west or north then it will not even feel like you are a part of Nigeria. So I say stay east, stop flocking to Lagos!

How can someone steal what is his,how can ndiigbo steal ndiigbo's oil,owaza,etche,ndoni/egbema/ogba,obigbo,oguta are all igbo people. I guess you have been feeding from nigeria's war propaganda.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

I don't get it, do you people want to secede or not ?

I don't get it,did you guys not fight to keep us in your one nigeria delusion?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
pazienza:

I don't get it,did you guys not fight to keep us in your one nigeria delusion?
If igbo do not want to secede then they should stop shouting secession at every occasion, if you love yorubaland then start showing some respect, I do not think we need an other civil war, but if you disrespect your host too much then the chicken might come home to roost. Phrases like :" Lagos is a no man's land" is so provocative to the yorubas that if said too much or too loud it might cause a civil war and this time it will be for igbo to secede that yoruba will be fighting. If you love Nigeria then just say so, stop vexing everybody who is not igbo.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2012
On the issue of agho obaseki,do you know that the first mayor of enugu was a fulani man,go figure.
patriot2:

If igbo do not want to secede then they should stop shouting secession at every occasion, if you love yorubaland then start showing some respect, I do not think we need an other civil war, but if you disrespect your host too much then the chicken might come home to roost. Phrases like :" Lagos is a no man's land" is so provocative to the yorubas that if said too much or too loud it might cause a civil war and this time it will be for igbo to secede that yoruba will be fighting. If you love Nigeria then just say so, stop vexing everybody who is not igbo.

Igbo are known to show respect to any community hosting them,when we say that lagos is no man's land,we mean that as long as Nigeria still exists,lagos will always be for all nigerians and not for yorubas alone,because lagos was built with money gotten from nigeria,and not just yorubaland, you don't see any igbo man claiming that Ibadan is a no man's land,do you?

2 Likes

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
pazienza:

On the issue of agho obaseki,do you know that the first mayor of enugu was an fulani man,go figure.
Igbo are known to show respect to any community hosting them,when we say that lagos is no man's land,we mean that as long as Nigeria still exists,lagos will always be for all nigerians and not for yorubas alone,because lagos was built with money gotten from nigeria,and not just yorubaland, you don't see any igbo man claiming that Ibadan is a no man's land,do you?
I get your point but in that case shouldn't Enugu and Portharcourt be no man's lands ?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by pazienza(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
patriot2:

I get your point but in that case shouldn't Enugu and Portharcourt be no man's lands ?

Enugu and portharcourt were never the capital of Nigeria,we can't say the same of lagos.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
pazienza:

Enugu and portharcourt were never the capital of Nigeria,we can't say the same of lagos.
I really don't see the relevancy of being the capital in this case.
Moreover lagos is not the capital anymore.
So face it according to your own arguments enugu and portharcourt are no man's lands.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by obiefune1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
ceejayluv: The Biafra war was an OIL war, shikena!

you said it all.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by odogwux(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2013
Is it possible for someone to transcribe what akintola said?

It must be powerful to inspire such an explosion of animosity towards igbos on a thread.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Ikengawo: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2013
wasn't akintola killed by an igbo man? lol.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Ikengawo: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2013
alj harem:

Please why not understand what is been said before inflating ur ego by talking about "igbo domination"

what Sultan and akintola were saying is consistent.

Sultan was talking about if you have an igbo executive somewhere, he would employ only Igbos and forget about the indigenes

Akintola was saying that if you have them somewhere they would only employ their kind and leave the indigenes out.

Of course it is about tribalism or nepotism as Aigbofa said

How can a foreign come to ur region and only employ his kind without talking ?

If you call that domination then it is silly.

today can an hausa man employ only his kind without ohaneze shouting on top of the roof ?

it is a bit extreme to go to a region that employed you, and you employ 97 % of your people leaving the indigenes out. That is parasitic to say the very least.

You balance things up becasue I am sure there were better leturals back in the western region as well but were rejected.

BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF FOR ONCE AND STOP THIS hypocricy.

Starts Label: Hires Everyone

Starts Label: Hires Brother
[img]http://vandrusville.files./2013/02/dbanj-kayswitch1.jpg[/img]

...Cousins...
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0RBVklET05NRS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

...tribes men....
[img]http://2.bp..com/-AB7P_mUlFE0/UVBtUMqHV1I/AAAAAAABkf4/Mu1nahy1Y3c/s1600/E.M.E-2012.jpg[/img]

Starts Movie Industry: Hires all tribes, Ghanians, Kenyans, Americans, British, Sierra Leoneans, Liberians, South Africans, uses english to reach all people. success

Starts Movie Industry: Only speaks primitive tribal tongue, uses misspelled subtitles despite the fact that everyone acting can speak english, only hires tribesmen and family members. failure

I only use entertainment because it's the most visible thing possible as it is the art of being visible. Akintola is an slowpoke. This is the logic of a man with pre-historic dagger marks on his face. This is the effects of ration it leaves on a childs mind to slice his face 18 times.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by odogwux(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2013
Still waiting for a translation of this man's speech if anyone can translate. The central message at least.

I want to get an idea of who he was from the horse's mouth
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by 2Willywilly: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2013
Awolowo hated Akintola too much, but Akintola wanted Awolowo dead by any means. Akintola believed that Awo is a devil.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nchara:

''Are you okay in the brain'' is not an insult. It is a question?

''Far too deep'' after just 6 years? We got our independence in 1960 and by 1966 we are already far too deep? The point is only Awo knew what he wanted. He must have been speaking from both sides of his mouth not wanting one Nigeria, but when it was time to show it, he went for one Nigeria.
dude, connect ur tongue wit ur brain here:

Awo is a respected man who undstnds politics too well. He didn't want a one Nigeria. It is clear with history in 1944, even before ojukwu started. But wen the international court binds us, he doesn't av a choice again than try to make ojukwu reason why violence won't stop this! I said this, by international ruling, biafra can't be adopted. The highest nigeria can go to parting is to go into independent regions with a center head! But the name Nigeria still will reflect in any region's choice of name being adopted!
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Malawian(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
alj harem:

No Northerners did not introduces anything. It was when Nnamdi did this polices couple with the top igbos back then who were not helping matters then the slogan was born which was "north for northerners"

The army was filled mainly with Middle-belters and Igbos back then. Very little hausa, yoruba or south-southerners back then

Go check you history. Even Ojuwku admitted to it
you are very slow. so nnamdi that was just a ceremonial president had all that power while the mallam siddon look abi?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Balkan(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
patriot2: If igbo do not want to secede then they should stop shouting secession at every occasion, if you love yorubaland then start showing some respect, I do not think we need an other civil war, but if you disrespect your host too much then the chicken might come home to roost. Phrases like :" Lagos is a no man's land" is so provocative to the yorubas that if said too much or too loud it might cause a civil war and this time it will be for igbo to secede that yoruba will be fighting. If you love Nigeria then just say so, stop vexing everybody who is not igbo.
My fellow Igbos, I have said it this time without number that Igbos in Nigeria are the reason why Nigerian is called the Gaint of Africa. Why do you think ofenmnu people are jealous of the Igbos? The only reason is because we are superior to them.
They can only be jealous. My own take is for us to ignore this dregs of humanity called oilsoup.

Lagos is an annex of Igbo land, if you like call it land grabbing that's your wahala. We will never relent untill they become tenants in Lagos. Let them speed up their bigotry
It does not change the obvious. You only throw sticks to trees that bear fruit and ignore the trees that are fruitless . Why do you think they only attack Igbos in this forum?
The other tribes are not their problem.

I am a proud Igbo man. oilsoup people can only rant and diatribe because it's a gift of nature to them, it does not change the palpable situation. The economic power is in the
Hand of Igbos. Let them keep up with their prejudice and continue to be in state of pique.

Fetid set of lineage called oilsoup. You guys stink! Your genealogical tree need to be examined. When are you to put a stop to this your asperity and acrimony?
I have said it here that your ranting can not take you any where, I know some of you have Igbo friends they can help you out to set up a business that can keep you
busy and make you get a life ok?

Lagos is not a yoruba land. LAGOS does not sound Yoruba. it happened to be in the west.

3 Likes

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by demmie1: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Balkan: My fellow Igbos, I have said it this time without number that Igbos in Nigeria are the reason why Nigerian is called the Gaint of Africa. Why do you think ofenmnu people are jealous of the Igbos? The only reason is because we are superior to them.
They can only be jealous. My own take is for us to ignore this dregs of humanity called oilsoup.

Lagos is an annex of Igbo land, if you like call it land grabbing that's your wahala. We will never relent untill they become tenants in Lagos. Let them speed up their bigotry
It does not change the obvious. You only throw sticks to trees that bear fruit and ignore the trees that are fruitless . Why do you think they only attack Igbos in this forum?

I am a proud Igbo man. oilsoup people can only rant and diatribe because it's a gift of nature to them, it does not change the palpable situation. The economic power is in the
Hand of Igbos. Let them keep up with their prejudice and continue to be in state of pique.

Fetid set of lineage called oilsoup. You guys stink! Your genealogical tree need to be examined. When are you to put a stop to this your asperity and acrimony?
I have said it here that your ranting can not take you any where, I know some of you have Igbo friends they can help you out to set up a business that can keep you

Lagos is not a yoruba land. LAGOS does not sound Yoruba. it happened to be in the west.

your are hopelessly hopeless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
Balkan: ...Lagos is not a yoruba land. LAGOS does not sound Yoruba. it happened to be in the west...

Just like Cross-River, Rivers happened to be in the South Eastern part of Nigeria but didn't sound 'Kobo'?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by madamoringo(f): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Balkan: My fellow Igbos, I have said it this time without number that Igbos in Nigeria are the reason why Nigerian is called the Gaint of Africa. Why do you think ofenmnu people are jealous of the Igbos? The only reason is because we are superior to them.

VERY NICE! This at least will multiply 3M ibos X 3, just like it was in 1967! Obviously most of the ibos who saw that war suffered severe head and brain damage that has been transferred to their children genetically. This kind of thinking only helps to mow down losers at the borders of Ore only this time, the boundary will be shifted to the Anambra end of the Niger bridge where there will only be target practice for Nigerian soldiers as they shoot down flat humpty dumpty heads! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
madam_oringo:

VERY NICE! This at least will multiply 3M ibos X 3, just like it was in 1967! Obviously most of the ibos who saw that war suffered severe head and brain damage that has been transferred to their children genetically. This kind of thinking only helps to mow down losers at the borders of Ore only this time, the boundary will be shifted to the Anambra end of the Niger bridge where there will only be target practice for Nigerian soldiers as they shoot down flat humpty dumpty heads! grin grin
That's d circle of life, but know dat wat goes around comes around,,,
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kukutin: 1:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Why hate when you can ogle all the phat Igbo and Yoruba girls you can?

https://www.nairaland.com/1420258/beauty-phat-chunky-big-girls
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Kingspin(m): 1:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Omo ibo by my Yoruba friends once you enter SW their ears and focus is on ground from the smallest to biggest person and majority of them can tell you about Biafra war as if it was btw ibos and yorubas..They dnt wana hear ojukwu as a name or that ibo started it and why them. And they drive their hatred from the war and small small fabricated good news to excite them aganist ibo general..Belive me i wana make friends frm yorubas to hausas. We the ibo want a total way out from that era but the Yorubas will not allow you..just because ibos are more mobile citizen of Nigeria that reside in SW while i wish to see them around my state..Even my sisters in 200level dnt know yoruba or Hausa to them is just among three languages in Nigeria but try it with SW They will tell you the once you never hear before. You cannot force people to love you. Onelove.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Kingspin(m): 2:14am On Sep 01, 2013
patriot2: I get your point but in that case shouldn't Enugu and Portharcourt be no man's lands ?

Wait is Lagos the only state in the SW..we dnt know who is who again nobdy human hails from Ekiti, ile-ife etc. Why too much of this pampering (Lagos). Yoruba NLers all are claiming lagosian. Maybe other state dnt exist or are ondo,ekiti etc under the north zone. That shows that if any smallest thing strike Lagos NL may record 1million death per day..Free urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Lagos Court For His Corruption Trial (photos) / John Audu Kwaturu And Junaidu Yakubu Dump APC, Join PDP / Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.