Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends (16426 Views)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 4:27am On Sep 01, 2013
Nchara:

Awo did not want one Nigeria yet he fought with the worst weapon (starvation) to keep Nigeria one. Are you okay in the brain?

At what point did he change his mind?

Hey consult your history book awo did not want one Nigeria initial,He was deceived by Gowon that if he help OR SUPPORT the Federal government to fight the Igbos he will be made President and later he was dumped,that was why during IBB he tried to do unconstitutional act and when IBB FOUND OUT WHAT AWO WAS TRYING TO DO THEN AWO COULD NOT STAND THE SHAME HE POISONED HIMSELF
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by AdmYamamoto: 6:00am On Sep 01, 2013
ejiyke2007:

Hey consult your history book awo did not want one Nigeria initial,He was deceived by Gowon that if he help OR SUPPORT the Federal government to fight the Igbos he will be made President and later he was dumped,that was why during IBB he tried to do unconstitutional act and when IBB FOUND OUT WHAT AWO WAS TRYING TO DO THEN AWO COULD NOT STAND THE SHAME HE POISONED HIMSELF

Only accursed people peddle lies that are unsubstantiated, factually empty and downright stupi.d! This is the reason you people have flat akpu heads, big smelly okro mouths and dirty lips. I know that the master strategy that ruined the now dead country still pains you and will forever be a pain in your heart! Now with Chief Awolowo gone, in the most honorable way, his people are moving ahead! We are integrating our region like never before, developing it aggressively, demanding better leaders, attracting foreign investments, making education and healthcare mandatory and free and opening our wings to the rest of the world while we chase the ingrates by the Niger side away. We will completely rid all ruinous serpents and backstabbing losers from our land!

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kunlekunle: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Nchara:

Awo did not want one Nigeria yet he fought with the worst weapon (starvation) to keep Nigeria one. Are you okay in the brain?

At what point did he change his mind?

the starvation idea was because biafra army highjacked the relief meant for civilians.
Dont forget he went down personally and saw the kids, then his investigation revealed that they were feeding the army which he objected to. then he stopped the relief.

if na you, you go feed your enemy?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kunlekunle: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Balkan: My fellow Igbos, I have said it this time without number that Igbos in Nigeria are the reason why Nigerian is called the Gaint of Africa. Why do you think ofenmnu people are jealous of the Igbos? The only reason is because we are superior to them.
They can only be jealous. My own take is for us to ignore this dregs of humanity called oilsoup.

Lagos is an annex of Igbo land, if you like call it land grabbing that's your wahala. We will never relent untill they become tenants in Lagos. Let them speed up their bigotry
It does not change the obvious. You only throw sticks to trees that bear fruit and ignore the trees that are fruitless . Why do you think they only attack Igbos in this forum?
The other tribes are not their problem.

I am a proud Igbo man. oilsoup people can only rant and diatribe because it's a gift of nature to them, it does not change the palpable situation. The economic power is in the
Hand of Igbos. Let them keep up with their prejudice and continue to be in state of pique.

Fetid set of lineage called oilsoup. You guys stink! Your genealogical tree need to be examined. When are you to put a stop to this your asperity and acrimony?
I have said it here that your ranting can not take you any where, I know some of you have Igbo friends they can help you out to set up a business that can keep you
busy and make you get a life ok?

Lagos is not a yoruba land. LAGOS does not sound Yoruba. it happened to be in the west.

what of port harcourt
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kunlekunle: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2013
ejiyke2007:

Awo poisoned himself, a brave action.
wetin ojuku do? he was faster than husain bolt.
then poisoned by another person.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kunlekunle: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2013
alj harem: How can they make one a VC of Igbo origin and you employ 107 Igbos and 3 yorubas in University of Ibadan while others are unemployed.

Yet they say yorubas hate them undecided

you shd remind him of when akinjide became the minister for education where 100 names were submitted on his desk for schlolarship, 1yoruba, 1 middlebelt and 1northerner and 97 ibos. when he objected they cried he was anti ibo. i tire for them ooo.

2 uni in youruba land and both headed by ibos, when one removed, they cried hatred.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by AdmYamamoto: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2013
kunlekunle:

then poisoned by another person.

What are you saying? Stop betraying your usual ignorance on what you know nothing about. You ibos are just mad that you lost the war and you were very lucky in 1970. Your hatred for the Yorubas will surely reach a head soon. You are not wanted in the SW, the northerners hate your guts, the ND would not have anything to do with you...we will see! I hope after access is cut off by the destruction of the Niger bridge, none will be allowed to leave on their feet!
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kunlekunle: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

What are you saying? Stop betraying your usual ignorance on what you know nothing about. You ibos are just mad that you lost the war and you were very lucky in 1970. Your hatred for the Yorubas will surely reach a head soon. You are not wanted in the SW, the northerners hate your guts, the ND would not have anything to do with you...we will see! I hope after access is cut off by the destruction of the Niger bridge, none will be allowed to leave on their feet!

u lack comprehension,
my post was a response to what someone said.
awo poisoned himself he claimed,
i responded with what ojuku did.

I AM AKD proper, ijebu lemi
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kettykin: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Pigs split the country and stop the online fights , you are wasting bandwidth that could have been used for other things
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2013
Awo d coward just like hz ppl...instead of him to face his fears like a man,he choose to commit suicide...wow...dats real BRAVERY...
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kunlekunle: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2013
lygn19: Awo d coward just like hz ppl...instead of him to face his fears like a man,he choose to commit suicide...wow...dats real BRAVERY...

He also says he has evidence that Bianca's children Afamefuna, Nwachukwu and
Chineme are Robert Okonkwo's biological children.
He also said that APGA Party Chairman Umeh can confirm that Ojukwu died from
methyl iodide

poisoning as indicated in his autopsy and the toxicology report. He hinted on
this in his interview with Sun News (see link below) but Gov. Umeh is a humble
gentleman who wanted to spare the family additional grief. If the Nigerian
Police and Judiciary were not useless corrupt institutions, Bianca, Okonkwo and
Onyemelukwe would be in prison for conspiracy, forgery and murder he added.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sam_Ikenna: @jason123, I understand your analysis but the big elephant in the room is that even after all others established that "IGBO IS ENEMY" why did they fight to keep "ENEMY IGBO" back to Nigeria? We can shout, yell or twist this but its almost impossible to wriggle out of it.

Listen, I dont hate Yoruba, Hausa-Fulani, or Awo for their actions. I know there was a serious hidden interest  in all of this and dont count out the fact that Awo and Gowon may have been brainwashed by Britain. I know it sounds crazy for people to think Awo could be possibly brainwashed by Brits he hated so much (but believe me, its a possibility). Anyway, like I said, I dont hate them because of their actions but I will never respect their actions because its self-defeating. You dont like someone then let him go, its just that simple. And dont 4get we had a crystal clear reason for wanting out, if you think I'm wrong why do people, especially southerners, want out now? 42 yrs after the war we are back to square one, why?

Beyond being brainwashed by the brits, Awo and other Hausa / Fulani leaders not only disliked Igbos but were convinced themselves that the Igbo represented an obstacle to their hegemonic control of Nigeria. Like the great Chinua Achebe said in his novel ''there was a country'', Awo went to any length to realise his objective.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=kunlekunle]

then poisoned by another person. [/quote

kunlekunle your claims were baseless since you failed to provide evidence to substantiate your claims.

HERE IS THE LINK OF NEWS ON HOW THE COWARDICE AWOLOWO IF NOT THAT HE [POISONED HIMSELF IBB WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM BY HANGING BECAUSE OF THE OFFENSE HE COMMITTED THEN BUT TO AVOID THE SHAME HE TOOK HIS LIVE

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/ ESTABLISHED

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
kunlekunle:

u lack comprehension,

HAHAHA
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
kunlekunle:

u lack comprehension,

YOU CAN READ WHAT AWO SAID BEFORE HE DRANK THE POISON

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
U guys shud stop dat its not easy to commit suicide...Awo I salute u,,,d guy just looked himself in d mirror and said its beta to die a coward dan to lead a bunch of Alaye's dat wud stab him at d slightest chance... Awo u too much jare
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by emiye(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
We should forge ahead.

As far as i am concerned Gowon and Ojukwu were immature and filled with youthful exuberance, they were 30-32 year old young men or boys self when they felt secession was the option. If not for Awo a 58 year old man who could see while sitting what gowon and ojukwu could not see while standing, that civil war could have lasted for as long as 15,20 years and the case of Nigeria would have been worse than that of Liberia

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
kunlekunle:

He also says he has evidence that Bianca's children Afamefuna, Nwachukwu and
Chineme are Robert Okonkwo's biological children.
He also said that APGA Party Chairman Umeh can confirm that Ojukwu died from
methyl iodide

poisoning as indicated in his autopsy and the toxicology report. He hinted on
this in his interview with Sun News (see link below) but Gov. Umeh is a humble
gentleman who wanted to spare the family additional grief. If the Nigerian
Police and Judiciary were not useless corrupt institutions, Bianca, Okonkwo and
Onyemelukwe would be in prison for conspiracy, forgery and murder he added.

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Only accursed people peddle lies that are unsubstantiated, factually empty and downright stupi.d! This is the reason you people have flat akpu heads, big smelly okro mouths and dirty lips. I know that the master strategy that ruined the now dead country still pains you and will forever be a pain in your heart! Now with Chief Awolowo gone, in the most honorable way, his people are moving ahead! We are integrating our region like never before, developing it aggressively, demanding better leaders, attracting foreign investments, making education and healthcare mandatory and free and opening our wings to the rest of the world while we chase the ingrates by the Niger side away. We will completely rid all ruinous serpents and backstabbing losers from our land!

THE ANSWER

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk83xIRwI2o

Yoruba /yoruba tribal begot

The fact is that there is nothing the yorubas can saying now that has not been said before by this useless chimpanzee called Akintola

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
inufele2: There is dignity in labour this young lad is better than a Igbo boy sentenced to dead few weeks ago in Malasia.
Beyond ethnic rivalry, this comment is as true as honey being sweet. However, oi believe its import will be denied as a result of the belief of riches being better than honour and a good name.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
patriot2: It is funny how igbo will even defend criminals and call them determined people, because to us Yorubas a criminal is a lost soul. When i was young my brother stole a bag of money, my parents beat him so much for that that now he is the most honest person i know. he bag of money was returned with interest. I guess the in the same situation the igbos would have praised their son.
And given him a chieftancy title in recognition of his achievements at such a tender age.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by kunlekunle: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
ejiyke2007:

YOU CAN READ WHAT AWO SAID BEFORE HE DRANK THE POISON

Those of us with information from State Security Services and Military Intelligence,
know the truth. While Ikemba was sick and lying in his urine and feces, Bianca was
busy having sex in Ikemba's toilet with one Robert Okonkwo, the biological father of
Afamefuna "Ojukwu" Okonkwo, Nwachukwu "Ojukwu" Okonkwo and Chineme "Ojukwu" Okonkwo.
Debe Ude Ojukwu also has all this information which is why he has asserted correctly
that General Ojukwu was poisoned and murdered by Bianca Onoh and her love-vendor Robert Okonkwo
for money. Don't forget that Bianca's mother Ms. Caroline Onoh was divorced and thrown
out by Governor C. C. Onoh for adultery, stealing and prostitution. Like mother like
daughter, the mango doesn't fall too far from the tree. State Security Services has
information that Ikemba had a stroke because Bianca and Okonkwo stole millions in cash
that was sent to Ikemba by President Goodluck Jonathan's aide for official national
security business. Debe Ojukwu also has irrefutable evidence that Bianca, Okonkwo and
Barrister Onyemelukwe the will forger poisoned and murdered Ikemba for money. In fact
State Security Services has information that Bianca is working on getting Goodluck
Jonathan to divorce his wife Patience Jonathan and marry Bianca. This is not impossible
since she is known in intelligence circles as the Monica Lewinsky of Africa.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
lygn19: Awo d coward just like hz ppl...instead of him to face his fears like a man,he choose to commit suicide...wow...dats real BRAVERY...
But Ojukwu, the Shaka Zulu of Igbo land faced his own fears by out running Usain Bolt abi?
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
kunlekunle:

Those of us with information from State Security Services and Military Intelligence,
know the truth. While Ikemba was sick and lying in his urine and feces, Bianca was
busy having sex in Ikemba's toilet with one Robert Okonkwo, the biological father of
Afamefuna "Ojukwu" Okonkwo, Nwachukwu "Ojukwu" Okonkwo and Chineme "Ojukwu" Okonkwo.
Debe Ude Ojukwu also has all this information which is why he has asserted correctly
that General Ojukwu was poisoned and murdered by Bianca Onoh and her love-vendor Robert Okonkwo
for money. Don't forget that Bianca's mother Ms. Caroline Onoh was divorced and thrown
out by Governor C. C. Onoh for adultery, stealing and prostitution. Like mother like
daughter, the mango doesn't fall too far from the tree. State Security Services has
information that Ikemba had a stroke because Bianca and Okonkwo stole millions in cash
that was sent to Ikemba by President Goodluck Jonathan's aide for official national
security business. Debe Ojukwu also has irrefutable evidence that Bianca, Okonkwo and
Barrister Onyemelukwe the will forger poisoned and murdered Ikemba for money. In fact
State Security Services has information that Bianca is working on getting Goodluck
Jonathan to divorce his wife Patience Jonathan and marry Bianca. This is not impossible

What a bogus write up .I thought you can argue constructively than this mindset of Yoruba/ yoruba propaganda media machine,It is the fear of offence that makes AWOLOWO swallow poison

Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
fresh_dude: But Ojukwu, the Shaka Zulu of Igbo land faced his own fears by out running Usain Bolt abi?
There is hope for d living than the dead...
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by ejiyke2007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=kunlekunle]

HAHAHA with information from State Security Services and Military Intelligence,OMO OLE NI
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2013
lygn19:
There is hope for d living than the dead but, I agree that that was extremely cowardly from Ojukwu
I quite agree.
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2013
fresh_dude: I quite agree u knw...after all Awolowo wz far older dan both ojukwu and gowon,,,yet his old age lacks wisdom and is full of cowardice.
I agree
Re: Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Balkan:
My fellow Igbos, I have said it this time without number that Igbos in Nigeria are the reason why Nigerian is called the Gaint of Africa. Why do you think ofenmnu people are jealous of the Igbos? The only reason is because we are superior to them.
They can only be jealous. My own take is for us to ignore this dregs of humanity called oilsoup.

Lagos is an annex of Igbo land, if you like call it land grabbing that's your wahala. We will never relent untill they become tenants in Lagos. Let them speed up their bigotry
It does not change the obvious. You only throw sticks to trees that bear fruit and ignore the trees that are fruitless . Why do you think they only attack Igbos in this forum?
The other tribes are not their problem.

I am a proud Igbo man. oilsoup people can only rant and diatribe because it's a gift of nature to them, it does not change the palpable situation. The economic power is in the
Hand of Igbos. Let them keep up with their prejudice and continue to be in state of pique.

Fetid set of lineage called oilsoup. You guys stink! Your genealogical tree need to be examined. When are you to put a stop to this your asperity and acrimony?
I have said it here that your ranting can not take you any where, I know some of you have Igbo friends they can help you out to set up a business that can keep you
busy and make you get a life ok?

Lagos is not a yoruba land. LAGOS does not sound Yoruba. it happened to be in the west.
Igbos are good intelligent and strong people. I salute them.

Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery / FG Suspends Oil Exploration Activities In Chad Basin / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89