Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? (31983 Views)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / Dj Xclusive's Experience In Hero Fiesta3 In Onitsha Over National Anthem / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2012
bashr8:

And stop being a dimwit all regions in Nigeria had free education, I don't even understand how you believe such lies up till today public schools still have free education at least in the east

Allow him to wallow in ignorance perpetually.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

Ondo and Ogun (because they are contingent to the ocean like Lagos) share similar fates. There are articles about all of these. Use google. Olodo

If it affect Ogun and Ondo.

Then all Ibo in the SS will be wipe out too. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

If it affect Ogun and Ondo.

Then all Ibo in the SS will be wipe out too. undecided undecided undecided

I thought you said no Igbos in the SS?
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

ChinoChina,

You can't read comprehend your own article.

It says Lagos, not Ogun, OYO, OSUN, ONDO or Ekiti.

So tell me how the Ocean will wipe out Ogun, OYO, OSUN, ONDO or Ekiti.

Ofcos you know that  an average Igbo man does not regard the bolded as a state because forbidden wilderness forest you guys are calling states.

By the way the last time it happened did oyo, ogun and the rest of Yoruba junk states not flooded. So what makes you think that when the mega flood that will put lagos under it comes, that it will not put away the entire Yoruba land?

I dey laugh. You monsters collabo with the north to fight Biafra will not go un-punished. God is fighting our war now, we are not granting you guys any visas when the great storm arrives the shores of Nigeria. Even the Eko Atlantic city will be a child's play with the storm- a wasted resources. grin grin grin grin grin grin

"The effects of sea-level rise will be most “dramatic” in Nigeria's economic capital Lagos which is just five metres above sea level, with some parts of the city lying below sea-level, Cramer said.

The flooding is likely be most severe in Lagos because of its position at the southern end of the Gulf of Guinea where stronger tropical storms from the South Atlantic create storm surges up to three metres high, Cramer said. He estimates that most of the 15 million inhabitants of Lagos will be displaced."

http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=79986
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

I thought you said no Igbos in the SS?

Dig the post where i said that. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

Dig the post where i said that. undecided undecided undecided undecided

So what was all your argument about Igbos being landlocked about?

Are Igbos landlocked as you claim, nor not?
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by tunnytox(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
chino11:

Ofcos you know that  an average Igbo man does not regard the bolded as a state because forbidden wilderness forest you guys are calling states.

By the way the last time it happened did oyo, ogun and the rest of Yoruba junk states not flooded. So what makes you think that when the mega flood that will put lagos under it comes, that it will not put away the entire Yoruba land?

I dey laugh. You monsters collabo with the north to fight Biafra will not go un-punished. God is fighting our war now, we are not granting you guys any visas when the great storm arrives the shores of Nigeria. Even the Eko Atlantic city will be a child's play with the storm- a wasted resources.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

"The effects of sea-level rise will be most “dramatic” in Nigeria's economic capital Lagos which is just five metres above sea level, with some parts of the city lying below sea-level, Cramer said.

The flooding is likely be most severe in Lagos because of its position at the southern end of the Gulf of Guinea where stronger tropical storms from the South Atlantic create storm surges up to three metres high, Cramer said. He estimates that most of the 15 million inhabitants of Lagos will be displaced."

http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=79986

You sound like a clueless spare part dealer, did you ever study geography in school? all your posts about flooding in SW is nothing but bollocks. Na today dem dey predict flooding? abi u be God?
Abeg chill and stop acting like an excited juvenile with lillipop.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
blind augment cooligbo land lock this, igbo land lock that,but at the same time you are saying that Igbo's in SS will be wiped out too sad they programme him brain cool
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2012
tunnytox:

You sound like a clueless spare part dealer, did you ever study geography in school? all your posts about flooding in SW is nothing but bollocks. Na today dem dey predict flooding? abi u be God?

This is not a matter of historical geography. Thew entire SW is heavily flood prone. Last year alone flooding killed 100s in all the SW states combined. Do you want to read some related articles? I can post for your consumption.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manny4life(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
Haba same argument again,

Do people ever get tired? I thought this issue about Igbo being landlocked has been severely dealt with?
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manchy7531: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
i use to think there were no Yoruba in igbo land doing business as we have been made to know, silly people that refuse to accept they are blind.they think life begins and ends in Lagos, shior
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
ak47mann:

blind augment cooligbo land lock this, igbo land lock that,but at the same time you are saying that Igbo's in SS will be wiped out too sad they programme him brain cool

The guy is completely confused. He has dug himself into a hole and something must give for him to wriggle out. Let's see what he gives.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

So what was all your argument about Igbos being landlocked about?

Are Igbos landlocked as you claim, nor not?

You made this comment.
Nchara:

Like Igbos, they will also depend on their neighbours , yes or no? And some of those neighbours will be Igbo. They will have to pass thru Igboland in the eastern flank to get to the North and thru other zones too. You are a slowpoke.

What do you even mean by SS? What about the Igbos in SS? The highest ranking Igbo man in Ohaneze Ndigbo is from SS. Is that lost to you?

Dig up the post were i said, no Igbos in the SS?

And your SE remains  landlocked. grin grin grin
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by tunnytox(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

This is not a matter of historical geography. Thew entire SW is heavily flood prone. Last year alone flooding killed 100s in all the SW states combined. Do you want to read some related articles? I can post for your consumption.

Hell no! You can mast*urbate on those articles for your maximum satisfaction  grin grin grin
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
manny4life:

Haba same argument again,

Do people ever get tired? I thought this issue about Igbo being landlocked has been severely dealt with?

The problem is that when new Yoruba warriors join the fray, they do not ask their brothers where they stopped. They just butt in like a bunch of retards. So keep rehash the same old story and we have to keep rebutting them.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
tunnytox:

You are just another Yoruba fool trolling like a zombie.

The prediction has been confirmed by the American Satellite, as we write this piece the heavy storm is own its way traveling at top speed to arrival Yoruba land. Here are some signs of its coming.

Are you still punching the keyboard with your flat head? Look thru window first nah, ewu.

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by tunnytox(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2012
chino11:

You are just another Yoruba fool trolling like a zombie.

The prediction has been confirmed by the American Satellite, as we write this piece the heavy storm is own its way traveling at top speed to arrival Yoruba land. Here are some signs of its coming.

Are you still punching the keyboard with your flat head? Look thru window first nah, ewu.

You're a cretin grin grin grin people with flat heads know themselves
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

You made this comment.

You are contradiction personified. Igbos cannot be in SS and still be landlocked. You have defeated your own argument which in any case was puerile to begin with. I don't argue with dunces. Next please.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manny4life(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

You made this comment.

Per your claim, Igbos are in the SS, wouldn't that make sense that it's not all about SE anymore but rather SE and part of SS hence the claim is FALSE? So is it SE that is landlocked or Igbos that are landlocked, which is it?  shocked shocked shocked

Nchara:

The problem is that when new Yoruba warriors join the fray, they do not ask their brothers where they stopped. They just butt in like a bunch of retards. So keep rehash the same old story and we have to keep rebutting them.

Very unfortunate that we have to repeat the same thing over and over again, it's kinda hard reiterating back and forth.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

You are contradiction personified. Igbos cannot be in SS and still be landlocked. You have defeated your own argument which in any case was puerile to begin with. I don't argue with dunces. Next please.

LOL,

Is the SS=SE. NO

Ibo living in the SS doesn't mean they control the SS.

I said the SE is landlocked .
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manny4life(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^

Well then, I guess per your "claim" the geographical location of the SE is landlocked BUT not the tribe (Igbo) that is, which in my opinion is still a whole lot better.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
manny4life:

Per your claim, Igbos are in the SS, wouldn't that make sense that it's not all about SE anymore but rather SE and part of SS hence the claim is FALSE? So is it SE that is landlocked or Igbos that are landlocked, which is it?  shocked shocked shocked

Very unfortunate that we have to repeat the same thing over and over again, it's kinda hard reiterating back and forth.

True that in bold, but what do we do? We have to continuously put the leash on these grass-munching cows. They don't work with their brains unless when leashed up. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

LOL,

Is the SS=SE. NO

Ibo living in the SS doesn't mean they control the SS.

I said the SE is landlocked .

I have just told you that many of the waterways in SS are in the SS-Igbo territory. So a new Igbo country [b]will not [/b]be landlocked. And even if they were, what is the correlation between that and a successful Igbo country?
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara, the poor lad is helpless, he is now so scared of looming doom of coming storm.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manny4life(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

True that in bold, but what do we do? We have to continuously put the leash on these grass-munching cows. They don't work with their brains unless when leashed up. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2012
chino11:

Nchara, the poor lad is helpless, he is now so scared of looming doom of coming storm.  grin grin grin grin

He is a complete tabula rasa.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by stayreal: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

I have just told you that many of the waterways in SS are in the SS-Igbo territory. So a new Igbo country [b]will not [/b]be landlocked. And even if they were, what is the correlation between that and a successful Igbo country?

Don't mind these fools. Is calabar landlcocked? Is it not the SE? Was calabar not the capital of the Eastern region years ago? Have these people asked themselves this? They talk about the SE but have never been there, yet Igbos have seen all areas in Nigeria and know what they have and what they lack!
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manny4life(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

Actually having looked @ the map, and explained this to quite a few number of them, I cannot but agree with you. There are many waterways within the SS that leads "directly" into the Igbo territory which leads out to the sea. Even if SS and SE are not one country, that will be easy negotiation considering the fact that the two states have linking waterways, and linking boundaries as well as understanding. Like I've said and always told some of them, when we get to that bridge, we shall know how to cross it. Landlocked or not, it will not STOP our IGBO nation from developing and prospering.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

So you agree your current SE is landlocked.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by BlackPikiN(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
manchy7531:

i use to think there were no Yoruba in igbo land doing business as we have been made to know, silly people that refuse to accept they are blind.they think life begins and ends in Lagos, shior

Go to Orlu intl market and see the thousand of Yoruba people flocking the town on daily basis.
When I see hediots make this statement, I just laugh at their stupidity.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manny4life(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

So you agree your current SE is landlocked.

NO SE is NOT landlocked, GEEZ what is wrong with you guys?

Find the definition of Landlocked and then tell me whether SE is landlocked or not. angry angry angry

Like seriously, this is becoming disappointing now.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by bashr8: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
Funny thread  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) / APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.