Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22040 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
OAM4J:

It is unfair for you to sit down at the comfort of your house and judge others who at least made effort to help. They called, they gave their time and money and visited. The question is what did you do to help that suddenly made you more catholic than pope?

I am sure they all fell over themselves to help, hence the reason why the poor girl came back time and again completely distraught that all her "helpers" were now calling her a scammer.

Idowuogbo:

Mr bag of chips now dat statement wasn't cute,shame on you for jumping into conclusions.I will still back Ify regardless of wot any1 thinks,she was d first to see mother and child.Ify had to fly to edo d next day after seeing Chioma to take on anoda charity project,common d woman genuinely wanted to help.I am still taking as to how far she is willing to help chioma even after all d mistrust issues and d shots fired @ her,her latest post of leaving d doors open for d sake of destiny goes to show she has a heart.Now u saying big-bumper was d only willing to help goes to show how we Nigerians judge issues,ur commentary should be sent to recycle no offence.

@oam4
Bless u jare buda jus dey jabo msteeew angry

Mrs Akara, it's my opinion and I can only comment on things I have read on this thread. I don't know anything about Ify and God bless her if she was truly trying to help (her reward is in heaven and God neither sleeps nor slumbers).

I have been involved in situations like this in the past that backfired big time and my policy is to participate only if I know the persons organizing the charity efforts, we have mutual friends I respect and that can vouch for them and I know their family background. Now, I just wait and watch. The NL charity is still young and green. It can't attract big donors until it can avoid messy situations like this one. No way I am throwing in my lot and reputation behind an organization that might mess up big-time and embarrass me (sorry but that's just my personal policy).

Anyway, glad Chioma and Destiny have found homes.

*goes back to eating my bag of chips*
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
maclatunji:

This thread is tragiComic, you guys have me laughing amongst people who are wondering what is wrong with me.  I wish the baby the best although I think her mother has made a mistake by not taking her to her grandparents.

Abdul, we all know you're signing-in from an IP address in Aro, Abeokuta! Stop blaming NL for shorts in your electrical circuitry. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
Have they found homes for real? Is the situation resolved this time? Or will mama destiny be back again to give us another cliffhanger??

Til next week!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
[b]Moremi seriously most times you talk like a mad man,mscheeew,how dare you open that pit of yours to spew rubbish? You think its easy for Ify to leave whatever she was doing to go see chioma?you think mutter that called her lawyer friend to help is a fool?how about jenny that brought in the REV?CC nko?or the people who are sharing ideas and encouraging chioma,you think that's nothing? You must be suffering from myopia,what gives you the right to even spring out from wherever to come and judge anyone here?

You have the guts to talk nonsense when you didn't even contribute anything meaningful sef,you think because chioma succeeded in hiding her baby from her folks for now makes it the best thing to do?if something goes wrong with the plan will you still come here talking trash?anyways no be your fault.

@IFY Nne biko igbaligo,you did noble and your efforts shall not go unrewarded,chukwu nna gozie gi ma gba gi ume ime more.amen.

Chioma,wish you and dessy all the best,I pray you don't fall into the wrong hands.

Big_bumper,About the story I told,I was just trying to let Tpia know some parents are really strict,that doesn't mean I was in total support of leaving her parents outta the pix,and the twist the whole thing took made it look like a stuppid idea not to get them involved,I just hope she hasn't made a mistake. [/b]
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by pslm23(f): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2012
Maybe what Nigeria needs is a Safe Haven Law just like they do here in the US where a mother can take her new born baby or child up to 30 days old to any government run office and hand over with no questions asked, no parents involved and no hassles. Apparently this law was put in place because of what happened to baby Moses a few years back.
I think the welfare suggestion in Chioma's case would have worked if there hadn't been talk of involving her parents or any member of her family.
I sincerely hope that she will get to see her baby again in 6 months, May God protect that child
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
moremi2008:

I am sure they all fell over themselves to help, hence the reason why the poor girl came back time and again completely distraught that all her "helpers" were now calling her a scammer.

Mrs Akara, it's my opinion and I can only comment on things I have read on this thread. I don't know anything about Ify and God bless her if she was truly trying to help (her reward is in heaven and God neither sleeps nor slumbers).

I have been involved in situations like this in the past that backfired big time and my policy is to participate only if I know the persons organizing the charity efforts, we have mutual friends I respect and that can vouch for them and I know their family background. Now, I just wait and watch. The NL charity is still young and green. It can't attract big donors until it can avoid messy situations like this one. No way I am throwing in my lot and reputation behind an organization that might mess up big-time and embarrass me (sorry but that's just my personal policy).

SMH! To say u haven't seen Ify's comment on d help she rendered is a blatant lieee,dude u no how dis started and u no wot d woman has done to help.So saying you only goin by wot you have read na pure jargons jakande!!!b,bros it pays to be quiet sometimes.Now going bck to d charity comment of urs,y knock something u didn't help build down,are u here to see its downfall and jubilate? Wow truly some negative people are walking freely,if I could make a law I would place such folks on house arrest.Moremi something tells me its an ongoing beef with its founder,I could be wrong but until u prove not guilty I would go by bad belle na hin dey worry u.Bite me ouccccchhh!!!! tongue
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by MissyB3(f): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
For the first time, I actually agree with, and have to make use of his line **Cringes**

Too many people on this thread are barking to be heard. Nairaland and its characters!  grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
^ i dunno if the us is the same as the uk, but if u drop ur baby like that here theres no chance of u ever seeing it again. Its irreversible. And its likely social services will keep an eye on you from then forward.
So it will be square one. Tho if ur underage they will definitely help with caring for the baby if you wish to keep it.
@freecoacos post *diess*
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by pslm23(f): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
Like I said before, kudos to Ify, Cc, mutter and all the other women and men who went above and beyond and  truly tried to help Chioma and the baby. Your hearts are in the right place so please never change who you are based on some of the postings made here.
Chioma says the baby is fine and in a home now. Fine, lets wish them luck and stop all the bickering and move on with our lives
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2012
moremi2008:

See how a simple case of charity turned into a slug-fest for egomaniacs, empty barrels and misguided moralists?! I have never seen a situation this terrible in all my life. Chioma runs on here pleading for help and all these people come out of the woodwork asking her to involve her parents, as if they have some information about her parents that Chioma herself doesn't have or as if they can love her daughter or care for her more than she can. What kind of ego or conceit feeds these attitudes? Why should true charitable donations come with conditions, commas, semi-colons, insubordinate clauses, modifying phrases and all manner of addenda? Why do we see our charitable contributions as opportunities to control and manipulate those in need? Na wa oh!

To be honest, I initially thought Big-Bumper was going on and on earlier in the thread because her feelings were hurt  and her intentions were misconstrued but I now see that she was the only one with a genuine interest in helping in the first place. Shame on the rest of you! Throwing out toys from your prams while a desperate young woman cowers in some BQ with an infant she can barely feed.

I hope Chioma and her baby are now safe. Chioma, may God strengthen you over the next few months as you write your final exams! I hope you find a good job immediately after graduation and are able to take back your baby as soon as possible.

words of SAGAMITE. . . . . . A PRODUCT OF FAILED NIGERIA EDUCATION SYSTEM

MOOOOOORON. . . CRETIN, ASSWIPE

queensmith:

^ i dunno if the us is the same as the uk, but if u drop ur baby like that here theres no chance of u ever seeing it again. Its irreversible. And its likely social services will keep an eye on you from then forward.
So it will be square one. Tho if ur underage they will definitely help with caring for the baby if you wish to keep it.
@freecoacos post *diess*

trust me it. . . . you don't even need to drop your baby social service is just round the corner one phone call does it all

moremi2008:

cry all you want. . . . with God all things are possible

you want me to FAIL, but sorry to disappoint you I WONT. Sit down and watch all you want

all i am doing is trying to help why don't you try that for a change rather than coming here charting shit ODE. its cus of asswipe like you thats why nigeria is still like that today
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

SMH! To say u haven't seen Ify's comment on d help she rendered is a blatant lieee,dude u no how dis started and u no wot d woman has done to help.So saying you only goin by wot you have read na pure jargons jakande!!!b,bros it pays to be quiet sometimes.Now going bck to d charity comment of urs,y knock something u didn't help build down,are u here to see its downfall and jubilate? Wow truly some negative people are walking freely,if I could make a law I would place such folks on house arrest.Moremi something tells me its an ongoing beef with its founder,I could be wrong but until u prove not guilty I would go by bad belle na hin dey worry u.Bite me ouccccchhh!!!! tongue

I know Ify is your paddy, abeg take am easy oh! I honestly don't know her and for some reason I can't distinguish between her and Ivynwa (maybe because they are always speaking Igbo (or is it Edo or whatever) to each other).  To be honest, I sometimes mix you up with Ronke because you both seem to always come on here looking for Akara and Ogi recipes (I kid, I kid, I kid!!! grin grin grin grin)

Ok, seriously now, given the 16+ drama-filled pages of this thread, I can't claim to have followed every single post closely. I gave my opinions based on the overarching themes and developments from the thread. Of these, a few of them stand out as particularly negative/disturbing:

1) The misunderstanding between the official charity owners and Big-Bumper (that was just a mess, and you must surely agree with me on this)
2) The sudden withdrawal of support (at least of verbal support) by NLanders because Chioma, a legal adult, didn't want her parents to know and the insistence of some lawyer that Chioma's consent wasn't enough to provide temporary relief for Destiny

Those were the two main developments that left a bad taste in my mouth and I shared MY opinion on these issues. Whatever you think of me and my big mouth (to be honest, I don't really care), you must agree with me that this process was messy and for those of us with exacting standards for process efficiency and transparency, it wasn't a stellar example of what we know NLanders can accomplish.

The question of whether I contributed or not is irrelevant. I have contributed multiples of the numbers being bandied around here to charities that I respect and trust (in fact, I wouldn't have followed this thread at all if I didn't have a personal interest in observing and evaluating the outcome). I evaluate charities the same way I evaluate businesses; I won't contribute a dollar of my money to any charity until it can demonstrate some basic accountability and transparency. It's just my personal policy and I don't care what anybody thinks about it.  grin

As for this personal beef you think I have with its founder, I can only laugh. I don't even know who this "founder" is. Is it Chaircover? Or the ugly dude with the beautiful wife, r234 or something like that? Please, I don't have personal beefs with anybody on the internet oh! The internet is just not that serious! I come here to play and that's it. I keep all the really serious stuff strictly offline.  grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2012
r231:

trust me it. . . . you don't even need to drop your baby social service is just round the corner one phone call does it all

you want me to FAIL, but sorry to disappoint you I WONT. Sit down and watch all you want

all i am doing is trying to help why don't you try that for a change rather than coming here charting poo ODE. its cus of asswipe like you thats why nigeria is still like that today

Oh, so this is the owner?!!! Now everything makes perfect sense! The poor ugly thing! grin grin grin grin

Idowu, thanks for pointing this out to me, I don't know how I missed something this obvious! I swear to God, I had no idea he was the founder. I guess good things can come from ugly people too! grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2012
moremi2008:

See how a simple case of charity turned into a slug-fest for egomaniacs, empty barrels and misguided moralists?! I have never seen a situation this terrible in all my life. Chioma runs on here pleading for help and all these people come out of the woodwork asking her to involve her parents, as if they have some information about her parents that Chioma herself doesn't have or as if they can love her daughter or care for her more than she can. What kind of ego or conceit feeds these attitudes? Why should true charitable donations come with conditions, commas, semi-colons, insubordinate clauses, modifying phrases and all manner of addenda? Why do we see our charitable contributions as opportunities to control and manipulate those in need? Na wa oh!

To be honest, I initially thought Big-Bumper was going on and on earlier in the thread because her feelings were hurt  and her intentions were misconstrued but I now see that she was the only one with a genuine interest in helping in the first place. Shame on the rest of you! Throwing out toys from your prams while a desperate young woman cowers in some BQ with an infant she can barely feed.

I hope Chioma and her baby are now safe. Chioma, may God strengthen you over the next few months as you write your final exams! I hope you find a good job immediately after graduation and are able to take back your baby as soon as possible.

If I was doing this for "hurt feelings" I would have scattered this thread and exposed everyone's fake yansh long time ago, I am sick to the teeth of the two-faced peeps but I had to contain myself cos I had my fingers crossed that they would not take away the carrot they'd been dangling before the girl . . . But they did. . .but God pass them all like I said. . .all is well that ends well, Chioma told me she is currently at her Aunt's who are gonna tell her parents tomorrow, so she needs our prayers for the news to meet her parents well. . .

Hah, is it now Nairaland's official Charity? Thought they didn't want it to have any thing to do with Nairaland, hence reason I found it ridiculously preposterous that Chaircover was telling me everyone should now go through them undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2012
pslm23:

Like I said before, kudos to Ify, Cc, mutter and all the other women and men who went above and beyond and  truly tried to help Chioma and the baby. Your hearts are in the right place so please never change who you are based on some of the postings made here.
Chioma says the baby is fine and in a home now. Fine, lets wish them luck and stop all the bickering and move on with our lives

Yes like THAT will happen! Face it, mama destiny will be a serious case study for nlers and underage sexers from now til we get bored.

Thats why most of us are here at the end of it. And for some of us to learn lessons and some to tell our children. Maybe even destiny will hear it.

Thanks for the update bb ur the only one that can shed some light on this, i dont know why the op was soo reluctant too it might have saved her some trouble and earned her more trust.
Anyways at least the baby is here hopefully she can get back to uni and do what she needs to do. Someone mentioned misplaced priorities. Its not, her education comes first in this case unless you want her to be living in a bq with a baby and living on glucose for the rest of her life. And noone is beyond mistake so none of us take a moral highground but mama destiny seemed super shady.
Hopefully we can get a photo. Ill like to see the baby. And hopefully she looks back on all this and can find the humour. I can honestly say i will never survive in her position but strength is beyond strength so i give mama d respect for that.
If anyone else finds herself pregnant early like this please think of the solution before 8months, thats the first step. Whatever decision you make is for the better of both of you. And always understand you have options, nigerians can sit and preach the bible till jayzuz arrives but in the end only you will be living your life, food for thought.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2012
queensmith:

Yes like THAT will happen! Face it, mama destiny will be a serious case study for nlers and underage sexers from now til we get bored.

Thats why most of us are here at the end of it. And for some of us to learn lessons and some to tell our children. Maybe even destiny will hear it.

Thanks for the update bb ur the only one that can shed some light on this, i dont know why the op was soo reluctant too it might have saved her some trouble and earned her more trust.
Anyways at least the baby is here hopefully she can get back to uni and do what she needs to do. Someone mentioned misplaced priorities. Its not, her education comes first in this case unless you want her to be living in a bq with a baby and living on glucose for the rest of her life. And noone is beyond mistake so none of us take a moral highground but mama destiny seemed super shady.
Hopefully we can get a photo. Ill like to see the baby. And hopefully she looks back on all this and can find the humour. I can honestly say i will never survive in her position but strength is beyond strength so i give mama d respect for that.
If anyone else finds herself pregnant early like this please think of the solution before 8months, thats the first step. Whatever decision you make is for the better of both of you. And always understand you have options, nigerians can sit and preach the bible till jayzuz arrives but in the end only you will be living your life, food for thought.

She could not talk/could not come out to defend herself because she was still holding on to the hope that they would not withdraw the help they had already promised her. . . Hence reason for her cry this morning that she desperately needed to be back in School latest today. . .

Sorry I couldn't talk about the glucose/food case earlier until she was out of the b/q, apparently, the Doctor fearing she would not be able to afford his fees stopped giving her food. .n . . . And when I asked around, people confirmed this to be true that this is what happens in Nigeria . . . Imagine starving a nursing mother, wow. . .

Is there anything else that can go wrong with that Country Nigeria!!! Sick and depraved society that prides itself on being culturally grounded. . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 1:01am On Jan 30, 2012
moremi2008:

Oh, so this is the owner?!!! Now everything makes perfect sense! The poor ugly thing!  grin grin grin grin

Idowu, thanks for pointing this out to me,  I don't know how I missed something this obvious! I swear to God, I had no idea he was the founder. I guess good things can come from ugly people too!  grin

is that the best you can do undecided undecided undecided

like seriously kid

a guy calling another guy ugly hmmmm are you gayyy undecided undecided

sorry boss I AM HAPPILY MARRIED AND MY BACKSIDE IS NO ENTRY
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 1:44am On Jan 30, 2012
r231:

is that the best you can do undecided undecided undecided

like seriously kid

a guy calling another guy ugly hmmmm are you gayyy undecided undecided

sorry boss I AM HAPPILY MARRIED AND MY BACKSIDE IS NO ENTRY

Jesus! What is this grown man talking about? How did this conversation go from your ugly frog-face to backside entry? You don de mental, small, small oh! Why is this decrepit toad forming manhood on the internet? And now that you bring it up, why are you just now claiming "no-entry" when we all know for a fact that all the boys in the Agege Remand Home you grew up in have run through you and left you with a cavity worthy of medical excavation and intense prayers?!

Abeg, don't piss me off oh! And if you insist on looking for my wahala, I will give you the worst take-down you have ever had in your impoverished "monkey-go-London" life. Please go back to fine-tuning your charity (there is clearly a lot more work to be done). Come back to me when you've improved and need donations. Until then, please stop seeking my attention on here. We truly aren't on the same levels, seriously.

ps - see what you've caused?!!! Now Aunty Nike will be chasing me up and down with a broom for breaking forum rules! grin grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^
Haba, eyi o wa poju shocked

r231:

all i am doing is trying to help why don't you try that for a change rather than coming here charting poo ODE. its cus of asswipe like you thats why nigeria is still like that today

Your organisation is still relatively new so should be expected to have a few teething problems, so people pointing out this issues to you should not be seen as a slight on your character but utilised as constructive criticism to go back on work on the group.

When i said "history was repeating itself" to ChelseaBmw, all i meant was that exactly the same thing that played out in Mr Obuh's case was playing out here again. And if not for JOHNDOE1000 standing on your head and Coogar chipping in his two cents in, y'all had already abandoned Mr Obuh's case and was cursing him, until Johndoe's comment prompted you lot to go and verify his story, only to come back and start calling the UK dude on the scene who donated N100k a horrible person for exasperatingly dumping Mr Obuh in the middle of nowhere. . .unbeknown to you all that the dude got frustrated that Mr Obuh rejected the 2 room apt they rented for him as too big, and rejected another one for being in the same compound as an herbalist. . . And cos they did not want to leave him under the bridge, found some last minute place for him.

How is Johndoe's and coogar's post from Mr Obuh's thread different from Moremi2008 here?
Johndoe100:

It is becoming clearer that you people never really wanted to help the family without strings attached (you decide everything for them), all you were intrested in was to play "god " with the guy's life.
Someone asked what he would do with 100k, he will rent a 1000 naira shanty where they pay per person in the room and use the rest to level himself. That is most likely what he wants. It is truly amazing how the true motivations of we 9igerians are brought to the fore when we cannot tell people what to do. Morally you people are bound to use the money collected to help the familly, I don't understand why the man wanting his own priorities makes him any more insane than anyone posting here.

coogar:
You took this out of my mouth.

we are only concerned about moving him from his wretched shed to a proper house. has anyone actually told mr obuh he would be given some tangible sum to open a shop where he can make daily income? if he knows there's income to be made from this, he wouldn't be so scared of the future. let's not concentrate too much on the accommodation!

give a man a fish and you have not helped him. tell a man how to fish and you have solved his worries.
ifyalways, you have come this far. you just don't give up on people especially a man like mr obuh who must be thinking he's dreaming with all these mouth-watering offers coming his way. a man that has wined and dined with poverty for eons will find it hard to believe his life is about to change.

let's take it easy with him.

Of course you are free not to take anything on board cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^Grow up my friend. . . . . Agege are you kidding undecided undecided undecided

is this guy normal at all

every thread i see you, you always talking about my wife. what is your problem sef do you know her before or you mad cus i don't deserve a wife or what exactly is your problem.

like I said regardless of what you think, cry all you want. . I have been running business before you finish secondary school so do what you do and i will do what i do simple. All i know is its NL cus technically you can not face me simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 1:56am On Jan 30, 2012
@Freecocoa

I only used your example to highlight the fact that I never knew Nigerian parents could be that evil hence reason I was shocked. You were the only one who addressed Tpia in a calm rational manner so trust me, I know you have got your head screwed on properly. . . I also noticed the start of a beautiful friendship between yourself and Queensmith, you both handled your difference of opinion maturedly and suddenly gelled, I was expecting to see fake weaves and and fake nails and brazillian hair flying, kudos cheesy

@The Delectable Dashing Dazzling Denzel2012

I noticed you too oh, and was coming to say hi, but I heard Mr-and-God-made-him-and-He-rested aka My Foinboi-Follypimpi was in the building oh la la, and I was like Denzel-who tongue cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^Madam. . . . apart from offering the girl some money, really what do you have in place for her in terms of the baby like seriously undecided undecided

jus cus you have a problem with an individual doesn't make the whole organisation collapse undecided undecided

we were not even trying to help the girl as an organisation cus the whole saga doesn't even have anything to do with E-Helpers.

FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME LET IT GO.

if that girl is still here today asking for somebody to come for the kid at 4pm that means you failed just as everybody else SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^
r231:

^^^^Madam. . . . apart from offering the girl some money, really what do you have in place for her in terms of the baby like seriously undecided undecided

I suggest you go and read my first post to Tpia on this thread and every other subsequent post of mine cool Already said you didn't have to take anything I said onboard so what is it with the "tone", like seriously. Hmmm, no wonder Jenny pulled you up yesterday. . . undecided

r231:

jus cus you have a problem with an individual doesn't make the whole organisation collapse undecided undecided

we were not even trying to help the girl as an organisation cus the whole saga doesn't even have anything to do with E-Helpers.

FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME LET IT GO.

if that girl is still here today asking for somebody to come for the kid at 4pm that means you failed just as everybody else SIMPLE.

I don't have "the" problem, i was not the person who posted followed by lots of knowingly "hmmms". AND ifyour organisation has got a few hiccups, deal with it instead of throwing a tantrum.

Now you claim you are not trying to help. so what was all that "when a msage to NL charity blah blah blah you addressed to Tpia all about, huh!

Who is holding on to the extent of withdrawing the carrot offered until it was too late?

I did not fail, i played my part and came to say "over to y'all", it is people like you - who instead of addressing the right person to put aside her ego, - was instead jumping on my post to appease her ego that failed Chioma, SIMPLE.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2012
big_bumper:

^^^
I suggest you go and read my first post to Tpia on this thread and every other subsequent post of mine cool Already said you didn't have to take anything I said onboard so what is it with the "tone", like seriously. Hmmm, no wonder Jenny pulled you up yesterday. . . undecided

there you go again tone bi ti ba yo

i am typing not talking grin

jenny pulled me up where undecided undecided. . . . . you must be studying NL like school cus serious i don't remember crap from here. . . . anybody can say whatever they want here. I keep repeating myself over and over again. . . . When this thread came out, thats not the title nor the content

heard there is a baby that needs a home NOT a baby needs a home and school fees needs to be paid undecided undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 2:34am On Jan 30, 2012
Nice to know all these old nlers are carrying their old grudges. I was getting worried this place has become dry. Now r23 and BB wht are u guys fighting nau undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 2:36am On Jan 30, 2012
queensmith:

Nice to know all these old nlers are carrying their old grudges. I was getting worried this place has become dry. Now r23 and BB wht are u guys fighting nau undecided

We are not fighting at all Ma'am, just untangling crossed wires cheesy

r231:

there you go again tone bi ti ba yo

i am typing not talking grin

jenny pulled me up where undecided undecided. . . . . you must be studying NL like school cus serious i don't remember crap from here. . . . anybody can say whatever they want here. I keep repeating myself over and over again. . . . When this thread came out, thats not the title nor the content

heard there is a baby that needs a home NOT a baby needs a home and school fees needs to be paid undecided undecided

This is the reason why wires keep getting crossed, all that was needed was a temporary home for the baby, nothing else, and this is still the situation. Everything else was supposed to be voluntarily, and with in our culture, the arrival of a baby is celebrated in cash or kind hence reason i invited anyone who wanted to donate anything to bless the baby to do so, to make her feel she has families, especially us NL Uncles and Aunties.

The School fees palaver came as a result of me seeing that she was using her fees to pay Hospital bills, and if Chioma had not wrongly thought everyone on NL was working together, the info about the fees would not have leaked the way it did. . .and maybe you missed it, but the baby is presently with extended family, so she needs our prayer so her parents would accept and not kick her out.

And i don't need to study NL, it is called having a retentive memory. Ha sorry i forgot i was talking to a guy, and several books have said men don't "read" and don't "hear" tones, sowwy.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 2:37am On Jan 30, 2012
queensmith:

Nice to know all these old nlers are carrying their old grudges. I was getting worried this place has become dry. Now r23 and BB wht are u guys fighting nau   undecided

I swear to God I dont fight. . . . just asking a question
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 30, 2012
How did I miss this thread? shocked shocked shocked

moremi2008:

To be honest, I sometimes mix you up with Ronke because you both seem to always come on here looking for Akara and Ogi recipes (I kid, I kid, I kid!!! grin grin grin grin)

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin Lie lie.

Ok lemme see if I can catch up  from page 1.

How many ppl are you guys helping? shocked shocked
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 2:44am On Jan 30, 2012
big_bumper:

We are not fighting at all Ma'am, just untangling crossed wires cheesy

This is the reason why wires keep getting crossed, all that was needed was a temporary home for the baby, nothing else, and this is still the situation. Everything else was supposed to be voluntarily, and with in our culture, the arrival of a baby is celebrated in cash or kind hence reason i invited anyone who wanted to donate anything to bless the baby to do so, to make her feel she has families, especially us NL Uncles and Aunties.

The School fees palaver came as a result of me seeing that she was using her fees to pay Hospital bills, and if Chioma had not wrongly thought everyone on NL was working together, the info about the fees would not have leaked the way it did. . .and maybe you missed it, but the baby is presently with extended family, so she needs our prayer so her parents would accept and not kick her out.

And i don't need to study NL, it is called having a retentive memory. Ha sorry i forgot i was talking to a guy, and several books have said men don't "read" and don't "hear" tones, sowwy.

bebe. . . how bout we talk about this over dinner or lunch or maybe sandwich with a little bit of salad on the side or something. . . .

I am tired of talking about this girl and all. . . . even somebody want to take my wife because of this whole crap saying i am too ugly to marry but as you know money no fine but mama like am grin grin grin grin grin

at least we happy the kid has a home now so whats the deal let me take you out for breakfast now abi grin grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

thank God you show up

won tin bu mi lataro ooo
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 30, 2012
Ok, Obviously, I can't.

Why the fight?

And can you guys please post in standardized English? Enough with the text talk.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 30, 2012
r231:

thank God who show up

won tin bu mi lataro ooo

Who?

Is it big_bumper? angry tongue

Ki lo fa gbogbo eebu gan sef?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 3:12am On Jan 30, 2012
r231:

bebe. . . how bout we talk about this over dinner or lunch or maybe sandwich with a little bit of salad on the side or something. . . .

I am tired of talking about this girl and all. . . . even somebody want to take my wife because of this whole crap saying i am too ugly to marry but as you know money no fine but mama like am grin grin grin grin grin

at least we happy the kid has a home now so whats the deal let me take you out for breakfast now abi grin grin grin grin

thank God you show up

won tin bu mi lataro ooo

Nobody fit collect ya pretty wifey, what God has joined together, a thousand moremi cannot put asunder jare.

Me breakfast, or sandwich, wetin i wan take goat food do, when there is amala joint cool

Ileke-IdI:

Awon Ekiti parapo wolu o,

Na which one be how many people? Una nor fit read the topic ni, ehn Sule Igbira wink Eko e re, Olorun je o b'oko grin And when I tell you you should have come from "Ile Ife - the fountain of knowledge" you no go gree, mschewww.

Ileke-IdI:

Ok, Obviously, I can't.

Why the fight?

And can you guys please post in standardized English? Enough with the text talk.

You see the username moremi2008 on a thread, you dey ask "why the fight" instead of "when is the fight" or "how was the fight" grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^Amala too dey ok jare madam grin grin

oya make we meet for peckham green house nice amala with gberi no shaking grin grin

i promise you we no go advertise oikin for NL serious grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.