Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (16699 Views)

IBB: I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 / Nigeria Heads Towards Gerontocracy As Buhari Set To Appoint 79yrs As Minister / Ibb: I Rehabilitated His (obj)History And Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by austin2002: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
Wow!!! blind eyes you see who is sponsoring these donkeys in the north. Like I said before until all the muslims in the north are given uranium to die like parasites they are, there will be no peace in that butt whole land called nigeria.Wake up youths of the south and east and take the whole matter into your own hands because there has never been a ruler in that land.You guys from the south and east know how to make bomb for whoever the north and the British will put in power next time.If you guys got some common sense, you should know already that you guys are living dead.A country where there is no health care,no good policing,no future for your kids, even no drinking water,that country is done.These cow rearer called babangida looted all your money and on top of it challenging you guys.He killed Dele giwa and the Benin people still out there not doing anything to get ride of this monkey called babangida.How did that douchbag babangida made his rank? Did he ever attended primary school? Wake up youths of south, east and fight for your own country.These monkeys that british and Azikiwe brought on you guys has undoubtedly destroy your future,your kids future and that of your great,great grand kids.You are are done.A country where by people dying from ordinary cough has finish.The systematic killing of the south, east of that country by Britishand muslims in the north has left a toll on you guys lives as such you guys are like walking corps.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by badesco(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
Maradona don come again. so you at 71 do you are still useful? No. Ibb should shut his trap or else fire will consume him.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Goldcon: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
[size=8pt]IBB was a youth when he fought and took a bullet for the unity of Nigeria 40yrs ago. He should first ask if the Nigerian youth of today is ready to make such a mistake again.[/size]

there can never be unity bw the southern nations (including MB) and the core north. What we are left to decide is HOW and WHEN we will part ways. My prayer is for us not to pass thru Darfur b4 we reach South Sudan
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Ufeolorun(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
Am not a fan of Ibb but i agree with him, rather than collapse the system we shall repair it from the inside and whoever wants to secede should come out with sensible arguments why the country should let them go.
Want to use force? you shall be subdued!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
Old soldier never die. I salute you sir.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by auwal87(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
Ufeolorun:

Am not a fan of Ibb but i agree with him, rather than collapse the system we shall repair it from the inside and whoever wants to secede should come out with sensible arguments why the country should let them go.
Want to use force? you shall be subdued!

You are still dreaming! Wake up and see if that dream can be realized. It is a big NEVER!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by ikmomen(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
Barr. Gene:

Old soldier never die. I salute you sir.

pls ask the old man oh
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by stayreal: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
Does he think he will get support from the UK and Soviet Union to fight disintegration? Someone tell this Alzheimers fool that it is 2012.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by stayreal: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
Big B1:

If IBB is not the most powerful man, who else is there?
If not being able to thread south is what determines the most powerful in the country, then this world must be coming to an end.
Just a few months ago, where were you when Ojukwu, your king was dancing behind IBB?
Were you sleeping when Ibori the owner of 80% of south south stated that he would kill to get a chance to mingle with IBB?
Where were you when Senator Ken Nnamani stated that the best option in Nigeria today is IBB?
Where were you when Peter Odilli (the king of boys) called IBB the best friend Igbo people can't afford to lose?

This isn't even what we should be discussing at this time, we should all focus more on anything or anybody that can turn things around in this country asap or before it is too late.

If something isn't done right away, the end to Nigeria and Nigerians isn't too far. Therefore, our priority at this time is to safe this great nation.

Hahahaha! What is GREAT about Nigeria?!!!!! I will tell you what is GREAT about Nigeria!

The MISERY is GREAT!

The POVERTY is GREAT!

The TERRORISM is GREAT!

The UNEMPLOYEMENT is GREAT!

The CORRUPTION is GREAT!

The LIES are GREAT!

The SUFFERING is GREAT!

The HOPELESSNESS is GREAT!

If this is what you are referring to, then indeed NIGERIA is GREAT!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^ Nice one
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Ufeolorun(m): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2012
auwal87:

You are still dreaming! Wake up and see if that dream can be realized. It is a big NEVER!
My friend Nigeria is going nowhere! trust me mae.
The dreamers are the notorious secessionists who hardly contribute or do  anything in their community but want to help determine the destiny of such community as regard sovereignty.
Who's the leader that would lead our people to the new country? there's no Awolowo,Adesanya,Ajasin,Ige or structures like Afenifere: People who say this is what Yoruba people want and the rest of us shake our heads in total agreement
Alex salmond has got the political endorsement from the Scottish people to lead them out of the UK,where's your people's Alex salmond?
South sudan wouldn't have descended into chaos in such a quick way if John Garang was still alive
We shall not concede an inch of our land to the oil grabbers nor to the hypocritical killers of muslims and christian alike up-north.
We shall biuld our Nigeria and the gates of sappy Imf.oil thieves,religious nincompoops and greed shall not prevail against it» Ashe! edumare
I am not Occupying Ekiti,I am not occupying Yoobaland, we shall #OccupyNigeria,a truly federal Nigeria,for the sake of Africa!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by austin2002: 3:19am On Jan 29, 2012
UFEOLORUN, your name sound like Yoruba the the most coward donkeys in nigeria.Wake up from your ignorant see what is going on around you,douchbag. Yes Yorubas are the worst enemy of nigeria.You cannot make plans with cowards.Unfortunatley people like you and bunch of others are they ones I will get ride of with weapons soon.Somebody like you what we do if you are the military like me we feed you to the vultures.I will try to find out where you live by all means.Maybe you are one of them that abetting these monkeys in the north.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by jamace(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2012
This man thinks he can fool  Nigerians again. Remember his SAP days. While Nigerians fasted in the name of tightening belt, he was busy looting our resources. Even while singing SAP, he bought private jet and built a 50-bedroom mansion. Let nobody listen to this deceiver o. He is saying the opposite of his intentions.

With this kind of opportunity, why did he not speak about BOKO HARAM, the destroyer of  "one Naijeriya"? Not even a mention of the word "BOKO HARAM" despite thousands murdered  in cold blood by those politico-religious miscreants.

IBB, we already know you = DECEIVER. You are On Your Own o.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by beespak7(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2012
IBB should shut the fvck up!! He is the root of nigeria's problems ibb was the one that registered nigeria on the OIC THE  INTERNATIONAL ISMLAMIC ORGANISATION !!! IBB MADE NIGERIA AN ISLAMIC NATION BY BRINGING NIGERIA TO THE ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC CONFERENCE. THE ROOT CAUSE OF BOKO HARAM TODAY!!

IBB IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF NIGERIAS DISINTERGRATION IF NIGERIA IS TO SEPARETE TODAY HE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP !!!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Ufeolorun(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2012
austin2002:

UFEOLORUN, your name sound like Yoruba the the most coward donkeys in nigeria.Wake up from your ignorant see what is going on around you,douchbag. Yes Yorubas are the worst enemy of nigeria.You cannot make plans with cowards.Unfortunatley people like you and bunch of others are they ones I will get ride of with weapons soon.Somebody like you what we do if you are the military like me we feed you to the vultures.I will try to find out where you live by all means.Maybe you are one of them that abetting these monkeys in the north.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
korda!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by kunyeo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
I am 42years old and I can say I have some experience under my belt. Every Nigerian is selfish.When the system favours you,you want to shed your blood for its unity,but when it doesnt you call for its dissolution.Nigeria will only break up when majority of Nigerians are at the highest level of desperation caused by lack and want.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by houvest: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
Kids Quiz:

Q: Who reminds you of the Neanderthals. A: IBB . Q:Where can one find a Neanderthal? Answer: No where. Q:Why? A:Because they are now extinct. Q: Why did they go into extinction? A: Because they refused to change with changing climates.

IBB is not just an endangered specie but actually an extinct one. A Neanderthal.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by magicmase: 1:32am On Jan 30, 2012
At your age, still spewing nonsense, all these dirty old men that are the stench of this great country
Will you put on your uniform before or after your tummy-tuck?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Bontee: 5:00pm On May 06, 2012
We will have to comeback to this issues someday when things get out of hand with this boko haram crisis and corruption everywhere.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by noiseless: 9:42pm On May 06, 2012
All these blind fools shouting "one nigeria" just because they think that is the only way to protect their investments, well since you lots are too ignorant and selfish to see that the way to save your "investments" is only by backing the seperation now that is not too late, so there will still be an understandings regarding how the investment can be secured before is too late, well if you keep accusing people who said they are tired of this fake country of being poor people, and that is their reason for saying they want out, surely when the inevitable come calling you will regrate your ignorance and arogance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: High Court Upholds Zamfara APC Primary Elections / Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages / River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.