Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (16698 Views)

IBB: I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 / Nigeria Heads Towards Gerontocracy As Buhari Set To Appoint 79yrs As Minister / Ibb: I Rehabilitated His (obj)History And Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
opribo:

He is trying to amend his ways before the trumpet blows. I understand his pain but too bad.

If that is what he is trying to do after realizing that he messed up, is that a crime?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by LEXYLOV: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
I hope you will join mamman vatsa, dele giwa and all the thousands of innocent military officers and the civilians you have murdered in a cold blood before that kaki you want to wear is ready. Maybe that kaki is what you will wear inside the coffin definitely not in life. Yes its OK IBB please show that kaki and put it on and fall down and die that's the way you will be bury. Evil genius, widow maker, king of corruption, assassin, lier, gay, evil man IBB. Never rest in perfect peace monster your grave will be bomb several times after you are buried so that you can stay longer in hell fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by maasoap(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
By the time most of you reach 70, 80 years, you all will still be singing the same song of "let's divide this country". The only thing that is still preventing chaos and killings in the Niger Delta now is the refusal of federal govt to allude to crying for resources control. A typical example is the average of #400 billion annual budget in South South states compared to average of #100-150 billion in other regions, yet nothing to show for it. Winners take all mentality, survival of the fittest.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by ACM10: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
I have one word for IBB,

You'll watch from your rotten grave as Nigeria breaks into pieces.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ How about the innocent kids that died daily on the streets of Nigeria of hunger while other people were the leaders . . .  when would those leaders join them?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by prettyboi1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Darui:

You are very st.u.pid person.blaming GeJ for  unnatural events that has been occurring since before he was born!
so because some people fought for their selfish reasons,I should maintain the unproductive status quo. Most of you think with fear,no wonder you turn logic on its head.

why d insult? well no problems tho but mark my words since you claim to be ready for a civil war u punk, "you will surely be a refugee seeking shelter in war-torn Somalia."
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ Ouch . . that was a hard one
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by dasparrow: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
pretty_boi:

why d insult? well no problems tho but mark my words since you claim to be ready for a civil war u punk, "you will surely be a refugee seeking shelter in war-torn Somalia."

LOL grin Word! Some Nigerians just don't understand the repercussion of breaking up. I some how get the feeling that breaking up is not going to solve our problems as a nation.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by babaowo: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
if you put on your uniform? Our own baba iyabo will put on his agbada!!!!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
pretty_boi:

And you will suffer in poverty like those in somalia,ba.s.ta.rd.
Listen,I have done pretty well for myself in impossible conditions. Everyday,I see my relatives mourning lost ones butchered all over the core North,if anything,we are already in war. Its either we end it or continue this brutal cycle of unnecessary killings and bombings . Peaceful or otherwise!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
babaowo:

if you put on your uniform? Our own baba iyabo will put on his agbada!!!!

And is he any better than IBB?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Abagworo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Darui:

Listen,I have done pretty well for myself in impossible conditions. Everyday,I see my relatives mourning lost ones butchered all over the core North,if anything,we are already in war. Its either we end it or continue this brutal cycle of unnecessary killings and bombings . Peaceful or otherwise!

Anybody screaming war and disintegration is likely a poor man. Jonathan himself would not want Nigeria disintegrated just like Abagworo.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ Of course, he wont . . .
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by PrinceDudu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
And one old soldier amongst many has spoken.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^ Lol
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
Poor man ke? I laugh in opulence!
Read my post properly and digest the implied meaning before running your mouth here
I do not seek disintegration of Nigeria because there is no opportunities,but the colossal amount of mindless killings is disturbing and not worth any amount of money to me. If you do not want to cohabit with me,I leave! To your tents
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by phreakabit(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]The first symptoms of Testicular cancer induced dementia. [/size]
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by prettyboi1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
Darui:

Darui:

Wow you have done pretty well for yourself? You think I haven't done pretty well for myself? It's this kind of selfishness in you that has kept Nigeria sooo backward. Always thinking about your f*ing self only while other people go screw themselves. Yet you guys would sit & complain that our leaders are corrupt & selfish like you're any better. I'm not even from anywhere close to the north but I'd rather see myself as a NIGERIAN rather than biased on what tribe or religion or what part of the country I'm from. You think the northerners themselves aren't tired of boko haram? You think boko haram isn't killing both Muslims & Christians alike? You think boko haram isn't killing northerners too? If boko haram was about just northerners,don't u think they'd rather come to the south & fight us rather than stay destroying their own region? The former igp of police Hafiz Ringim that boko haram wanted to kill,isn't he a northerner? The brother in-law to the late leader of boko haram that they killed,wasn't he a northerner? They've killed more of their own people in fact. Have you seen the letter boko haram wrote vowing to continue killing Muslims & Christians,Northerners & Southerners alike if they don't support their course of terror? These guys are killing anybody who doesn't share their extremism whether Southerner or Northener,Muslim or Christian & some of us are just trying to be selfish & forget that we all have a duty to be our brother's keepers & stand together as 1 people while our president wakes up to the challenge & carry out the duty he swore an oath to before assuming power which is to protect NIGERIANS. Because the terror of boko haram hasn't come into the south,you want to be selfish? How long do you think the south would stay safe if we don't stop this tribal & religious biase? Let's stop seeing ourselves based on fractions of tribe,religion,geographic zone etc & START BEING NIGERIANS. LEADERS DON'T MAKE EXCUSES,THEY LOOK FOR WAYS NO MATTER HOW BLEAK IT SEEMS SO IT'S LEFT TO JONATHAN TO STAND UP & UPHOLD THE OATH OF PROTECTING ALLLLLLLLL NIGERIANS.ALL,ALL,ALL,ALL. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
[b]
Christian South, Muslim North is a Western invention, at times I think the West is in the forefront and are the Vanguard of disintegration ideologies and fraternization in Nigeria.

Nigerians all know the SW is almost 50-50 Christians and Muslims although the Muslim population is going down as the years go by, one can say with some degree of certainty more Muslims are becoming Christians than Christians becoming Muslims in the SW but that does not justify the Western propagation machinery of designating the South as Christian South and the North as Muslim North. The only other area that has a huge Mulim population in the South is Auchi area of Edo State.

The North on the other hand has huge swathes of Christian domains especially Plateau State in its entirety, Zago Kataf in Southern Kaduna, the Whole of Benue State, and parts of Adamawa and Taraba State. Not mentioning parts of Niger State, Tafawa Balewa LG in Bauchi State, Gomber State, the Biu area of Borno State not to talk of the admixture in the FCT.
[/b]

you have said it all. i actually wanted to post something like that
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by olubuffett: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Abagworo:

Anybody screaming war and disintegration is likely a poor man. Jonathan himself would not want Nigeria disintegrated just like Abagworo.

you are very correct, am yet to hear rich men/women scream for war and disintegration.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by kay2000(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
Why did he deliberately avoided the burning issue of security, BOKO HARAM. We can't talk about peaceful coexistence without talking about the devilish pandemic of the activities of B.H. Was he dead to happenings when B.H gave ultimatum to Christians to leave the North. Why are the Northern leaders and elders avoiding the Boko Haram issue.I dey vex!!!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
Please someone check this fact up and tell me. I want someone with either a law or politics degree ( esp Nigerian politics and history) to tell me if this is true

Is it true that the 1914 amalgamation of Northern and southern Nigeria is due to expire in 2014?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
obo_man:

Is it true that the 1914 amalgamation of Northern and southern Nigeria is due to expire in 2014?

You Wish?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
pretty_boi:

Wow you have done pretty well for yourself? You think I haven't done pretty well for myself?  It's this kind of selfishness in you that has kept Nigeria sooo backward. Always thinking about your f*ing self only while other people go screw themselves. Yet you guys would sit & complain that our leaders are corrupt & selfish like you're any better. I'm not even from anywhere close to the north but I'd rather see myself as a NIGERIAN rather than biased on what tribe or religion or what part of the country I'm from. You think the northerners themselves aren't tired of boko haram? You think boko haram isn't killing both Muslims & Christians alike? You think boko haram isn't killing northerners too? If boko haram was about just northerners,don't u think they'd rather come to the south & fight us rather than stay destroying their own region? The former igp of police Hafiz Ringim that boko haram wanted to kill,isn't he a northerner?  The brother in-law to the late leader of boko haram that they killed,wasn't he a northerner? They've killed more of their own people in fact. Have you seen the letter boko haram wrote vowing to continue killing Muslims & Christians,Northerners & Southerners alike if they don't support their course of terror? These guys are killing anybody who doesn't share their extremism whether Southerner or Northener,Muslim or Christian & some of us are just trying to be selfish & forget that we all have a duty to be our brother's keepers & stand together as 1 people while our president wakes up to the challenge & carry out the duty he swore an oath to before assuming power which is to protect NIGERIANS. Because the terror of boko haram hasn't come into the south,you want to be selfish? How long do you think the south would stay safe if we don't stop this tribal & religious biase? Let's stop seeing ourselves based on fractions of tribe,religion,geographic zone etc & START BEING NIGERIANS. LEADERS DON'T MAKE EXCUSES,THEY LOOK FOR WAYS NO MATTER HOW BLEAK IT SEEMS SO IT'S LEFT TO JONATHAN TO STAND UP & UPHOLD THE OATH OF PROTECTING ALLLLLLLLL NIGERIANS.ALL,ALL,ALL,ALL. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I am not selfish at all. if I m selfish,I would want this contraption to continue,In a way I m a benefactor of the lopsided Nigerian state. You are still missing my point. I used to be like you with all the faith and belief in one Nigeria,BUL.LSHI.T. It did not start with Boko haram. BH is just the perpetuation of that violent mentality.
I believe in taking your destiny in your hands,self-determination is your inalienable right.
I will do anything to progress,to develop Nigeria as it is,but as it is,it's merely an illusion.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
So, does that mean people are listening to this old dictator?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by deathmen12: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
EVERYBODY DAT IBB IS A DEVIL HE HIS BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME NOW, BUT GLORY BE TO BECAUSE HEAD WILL ROLL BEFORE DIS NATION DIVED INTO 4,  AND  BEFORE DEM IF THE IDIOT STAY DAY ALIVE, WAITING HE GO SEE FEAR GO CASH AM. AS LONG D OIL DEY FLOW,
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Fhemmmy,

I wish and I hope we divide and go our separate ways. It wont solve all our problems but will give every one the chance to mould their destinies. This incessant insecurity, lawlessness and killings ought to stop. You can't put a price on PEACE.

@Fhemmy, if you lose a relative to Boko Haram, I'm sure your views will be more objectionable.

If you have to farm or fish in Niger-delta regions to earn a living, I'm sure you will be in support of SNC or peaceful secession.

Because you neither a victim of those two plights mentioned above, you just insensitive as usual ( Like most of your black brothers do in Africa). Our insensitivity is the reason why we are where we are 2day.

WE JUST FIND IT HARD TO PUT OURSELVES IN someone else's shoes.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by deathmen12: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
EVERYBODY DAT IBB IS A DEVIL HE HIS BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME NOW, BUT GLORY BE TO BECAUSE HEAD WILL ROLL BEFORE DIS NATION DIVED INTO 4, AND BEFORE DEM IF THE IDIOT STAY DAY ALIVE, WAITING HE GO SEE FEAR GO CASH AM. AS LONG D OIL DEY FLOW,

Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
obo_man:

@Fhemmmy,
I wish and I hope we divide and go our separate ways. It wont solve all our problems but will give every one the chance to mould their destinies. This incessant insecurity, lawlessness and killings ought to stop. You can't put a price on PEACE.
@Fhemmy, if you lose a relative to Boko Haram, I'm sure your views will be more objectionable.
If you have to farm or fish in Niger-delta regions to earn a living, I'm sure you will be in support of SNC or peaceful secession.
Because you neither a victim of those two plights mentioned above, you just insensitive as usual ( Like most of your black brothers do in Africa). Our insensitivity is the reason why we are where we are 2day.

WE JUST FIND IT HARD TO PUT OURSELVES IN someone else's shoes.

I have never supported no group nor any sect . . . One Nation is still possible, we only need proper planning and sensible leadership
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sensible and proper plann,
Since 50 something years ago?
Every time a true leader emerges,he's frustrated and made powerless by situations completely out of his control.or worse,a true leader has never emerge,NEVER!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^ Wonder, if it will ever happen . . .
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by auwal87(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]IBB IS THE MOST USELESS PERSON ON EARTH!! WAWA, MAHAUKACI KAWAI! ALLAH YA TSINE MA, YES NA FADA, ALLAH YA TSINE WA IBB!

So, to him, let us even spend 1000 YEARS trying to Unite a country that never really existed!

To him, let all people living in Nigeria just DIE, just to keep the useless Unity?

IBB is an EVIL that is benefiting from the riches of NIGERIAN SETUP. EVIL, EVIL, EVIL. He doesn't care if Nigerians DIE to keep the useless Unity that will never happen!

Let me ask IBB one simple question? Can HE force his daughter to marry someone she never love?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I just wish MASSOB can recruit me to fight for them wallahi, frankly, I can assasinate this EVIL IBB when giving the chance. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I just wish Boko Haram can declare Arewa Republic now now now.

IBB dan banza, wawa, dolo, mahaukaci, mara kishin.

I am not use to above words, but I am annoyed!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment / Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / Nigeria Loses As US Oil Attracts More Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.