Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! (1676 Views)

Ladies, Does Your Man Have Wandering Eyes? / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
I posted this at the wrong place so decided 2 re-post it here (I hope at the right place).

A female friend of mine was on a date with a guy she had been wanting to step out with for months. What happened on the date was so funny when she got back and told me, I laughed so hard I taught I would burst something. It’s not something she was proud of and I know she is not that kind of person that has bad dating behavior.  She was having dinner with the guy, when she got caught gawking another guy.  It doesn’t get much tackier than that! She had no real excuse for it, really.  I mean, she had some wine and was not enjoying the conversation then.  Even still, it didn’t give her the right to stare at the fine (FINE) man walking by.

To make matters worse, she locked eyes with said good looking man and he gestured something to her, as a rude boy wey in be.  Just when she tried to figure out what he was saying, she notice her date looking at her as if she had sprouted 7 heads.  Ewo!  she tried unsuccessfully to play it off and that just irritated him more. Things went downhill from there, including a icy glare and awkward silence.

Needless to say, I don’t think she will hear from him again.  He was justifiably annoyed. Heaven knows what she would have said or done had he been the one checking out some woman so blatantly.

Do you ever have a problem with wandering eyes?  When you are out with someone, do you ever sort of check out of the conversation and somehow start looking around at other people? Why do you think it happens?

What would you do if you caught your date or your significant other looking at someone else in front of you?

P.S. Do you think she should let sleeping dogs lie or would it be nice if she at least called to apologize?
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by Killz3(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
Interesting. . . Brb!
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by bekay911(f): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Comment uploadig, 99%
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
first of all, pls poster can you explain the below statement (or maybe this happened to you):

drnoel:

Just when she tried to figure out what he was saying, she notice her date looking at me as if I had sprouted 7 heads. 

as for what happened, she caught herself doing something NOT CLASSY at all on a date. having a simple glance is ok but staring/giving any attention to some OTHER dude, is just extremely cheap (and says a lot about this damsel).
thats a sure DATE KILLER!

at least the guy is a nice dude, i would have found a way to escape the restaurant, while she's still there, and send her a sms from my car telling her to go ask the other bobo to pay OUR bill, lol!
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by Killz3(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

first of all, pls poster can you explain the below statement (or maybe this happened to you):

as for what happened, she caught herself doing something NOT CLASSY at all on a date. having a simple glance is ok but staring/giving any attention to some OTHER dude, is just extremely cheap (and says a lot about this damsel).

at least the guy is a nice dude, [size=14pt]i would have found a way to escape the restaurant, while she's still there, and send her a sms from my car telling her to go ask the other bobo to pay OUR bill, lol![/size]
Falls from OKADA! grin grin grin
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

at least the guy is a nice dude, i would have found a way to escape the restaurant, while she's still there, and send her a sms from my car telling her to go ask the other bobo to pay OUR bill, lol!

Nice one there. No it didn't happen 2 me, I did say at the begining of the post that I knew the chick. I got the gist 4rm the chick who wasn't very proud of what she did.
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by dealordea(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
God safe your friend it was not me, seriously I treat her the DSTV advert!!
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by sweetcocoa(f): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
She goofed big time,so not cool on a date.
I think the eyes are meant to wander na,its only natural that when something\someone passes or something happens around you, you look in that direction,locking a gaze with another person of the opposite s3x when you are on a date is a no no.
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by MrsChima1(f): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
I guess she had a better time with her wandering eye date.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are humans and we are going to look, but it is a disrespect when it is obvious you are attracted to someone other than you date/man. lipsrsealed
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by Mynd44: 4:03am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^
It is not disrespectful, it becomes so when you actually ignore your date or spouse to pay attention to the other person
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I guess she had a better time with her wandering eye date.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are humans and we are going to look, but it is a disrespect when it is obvious you are attracted to someone other than you date/man. lipsrsealed

She really is this down 2 earth cool chick and a good friend of mine. Well I told her my mind and believe me when I say that I wasn't very nice about it. Funny, it happened in the company of the guy she keep wanting 2 step out with 4 a while . Sometimes u just don't understand women?
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2014
She could have done better
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2015
Killz3:

Falls from OKADA! grin grin grin

lol
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by apparentlylaw(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2015
She bleeped up nah ...she wuld ve taken permission from her guy to look @ d other Guy ...simple ..shows respect
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
apparentlylaw:
She bleeped up nah ...she wuld ve taken permission from her guy to look @ d other Guy ...simple ..shows respect

so u mean when men look they also have to take permission
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by apparentlylaw(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2015
drnoel:

so u mean when men look they also have to take permission
Sure nah ...the fact dah she was looking dosent mean she loves d guy ..Letz say its a form of admiring the guy or appreciating his swagg , anyfin .....if u are wif ur bae and u see another geh u can be like " wow ! Dz geh is hot buh I ve got a geh datz more hotter and itz u " she wuld grudge a lil buh definetly she mxt blush ....datz a way of asking permission
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Sure nah ...the fact dah she was looking dosent mean she loves d guy ..Letz say its a form of admiring the guy or appreciating his swagg , anyfin .....if u are wif ur bae and u see another geh u can be like " wow ! Dz geh is hot buh I ve got a geh datz more hotter and itz u " she wuld grudge a lil buh definetly she mxt blush ....datz a way of asking permission

What of if na ur woman
Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
Not cool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her! by drnoel: 4:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Not cool...

But it happens

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? / Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? / I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.