Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? (1681 Views)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by OCTAVO: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
Insults could take different forms, it could be verbal (abusive words), sarcasm, facial expression that can depict core foolishness, hisses (especially from women) and lots more. Both men & women are prone to insult one another depending on the gravity of offence.
There are times when your partner is vexed and stylishly insults you in a polite way which is hurting.
How do you handle insults from ur partner?
NOTE: He/she might not mean it (just a temporary anger).
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by addictiv(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
it all depends on the persons ability to tolerate things. if she insults me (as in you d criaze type of insult), i take it that she has no respect for me. and a woman without regard for her man can drive him to his early grave. but if its a joke or something she just says carelessly that annoys me, well as an introvert i normally take note of it, and when we are calm i would tell her plainly that i don't like what she said and give her reasons why i did what i did. chikena
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by ATMC(f): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Insults are inevitable except you are living with an angel. So if i'm insulted by someone i have feelings for, i usually ignore d person and stay on my own for hours or days depending on d gravity of d insult. Usually my anger subsides with each passing day. With time, d person usually asks me what's wrong and then i open up. At some other times i let go and move on but d thing is dt anytime i do this, i end up reducing my trust for d person. Words hurt me more than anything else...
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by 190theclown: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
back hand slap undecided undecided

she dey crace angry angry
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by djeezy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

lol, you're cruel.
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by 190theclown: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
djeezy: lol, you're cruel.

yes i am - undecided
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by OCTAVO: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
ATMC: Insults are inevitable except you are living with an angel. So if i'm insulted by someone i have feelings for, i usually ignore d person and stay on my own for hours or days depending on d gravity of d insult. Usually my anger subsides with each passing day. With time, d person usually asks me what's wrong and then i open up. At some other times i let go and move on but d thing is dt anytime i do this, i end up reducing my trust for d person. Words hurt me more than anything else...
Hmmn... I feel u dear.
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by MIB1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

wat part of the country r u from?
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by omotola1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
She dare not insult mi!
But if she does for one reason or the other, we‘ll surely sort it out amicably. I believe in dialogue.
Re: How Do You React If Your Partner Insult You? by 190theclown: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
M I B :

wat part of the country r u from?

Sokoto

(1) (Reply)

Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? / Man Fakes Own Death To Avoid Upcoming Wedding!!! / Things about abuja babes you Need to know!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.