Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

"frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws (3536 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
frosbel:

the usual copy and paste rubbish that nobody every reads, but then again we are talking about the one and only LagosShia at his deluded best!!! grin cheesy

i never knew that reading and copying from the bible is delusion.may be i should open another thread that frosbel said reading and copying the bible is delusion after you described it as containing stone-age laws.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2012
Hmmm,  Lagoshia do you read your post before pasting? It's quite obvious your lies for your evil faith wont let you. Taqiyyah is an islam term not for christianity , it's mainly practiced by the shia which is what you are and is clearly supported by the koran. It is clearly stated by jesus christ that "But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:33). Lol, i'm yet to see your point. Ye servant of the evil, corrupt not the mind of my children because i'll make sure you dine with your master in the fires of hades says the lord.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2012
Taqiyya (alternate spellings
taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah),
meaning religious
dissimulation,[1] is a practice
emphasized in Shi'a Islam
whereby adherents may conceal
their religion when they are
under threat, persecution, or
compulsion.[2] This means a
legal dispensation whereby a
believing individual can deny his
faith or commit otherwise illegal
or blasphemous acts while they
are under those risks.[3],
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya
,  I'm still wondering how does this concern christians or even jews as you claim? Another blatant lie like you are known for? Lol
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2012
Man just woke up one morning and thought about how to control these mora4ckers. so he wrote the koran and the bible to perfect his work. and as man exist these mora4ckers will continue to be mind controlled.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Man just woke up one morning and thought about how to control these mora4ckers. so he wrote the koran and the bible to perfect his work. and as man exist these mora4ckers will continue to be mind controlled.

I always knew you were on something, though it was difficult to tell what exactly grin
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2012
Bulldog:

,  I'm still wondering how does this concern christians or even jews as you claim? Another blatant lie like you are known for? Lol

^^^^

taqiyyah is permissible only when someone's life is at risk or in danger.he can deny for instance being muslim,like we saw Peter denied Jesus thrice within seconds.i have shown you instances of taqiyyah and even lying in your bible.

read the verses on taqiyyah in the bible and lying i posted in page 1.stop barking.whenever i read your posts i always imagine a dog barking at me.the way you sound is very irrational.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^

taqiyyah is permissible only when someone's life is at risk or in danger.he can deny for instance being muslim,like we saw Peter denied Jesus thrice within seconds.i have shown you instances of taqiyyah and even lying in your bible.

read the verse on taqiyyah i posted in page 1.stop barking.whenever i read your posts i always imagine a dog barking at me.the way you sound is very irrational.

Morning , our favoutie Muslim comedian. grin grin

You are lying yet again.

Taqiyyah means lying to further your agenda amongst other less dangerous reasons.

I have raised an article to discuss and debate this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859388.0.html#msg10087920

Only for you LagosShia grin
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^

read the verses on taqiyyah in the bible and lying i posted in page 1.stop barking.whenever i read your posts i always imagine a dog barking at me.the way you sound is very irrational.
. Like i said before taqiya is an islam term and never anywhere in christianity. What peter did was a sin against the first commandment which he later prayed for forgiveness for  and wasn't any taqiyah but even at that does it mean allah told his faithfuls to be committing sin? in the koran, allah himself gave it as a compulsory condition!(a certificate to sin) And especially practiced by the shias 
show friendship to the
disbelievers outwardly, but
never inwardly." quotes ibn kathir.
Muhammad's companion, Abu
Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in
the face of some people
although our hearts curse them,"
and Al-Hasan who said "the
Tuqyah is acceptable till the Day
of Resurrection."
this even shows that a muslem cant make a good friend and are as deceptive as the very devil. Why will muslims be showing someone that you are a friend and in their heart they are planning to kill the person! Some faith indeed. Any other lie aboard? Lol. frosbel just check all his posts. Full of lies, he even used a whole thread to misquote you. If i investigate more i wont be suprised if i see stealing in the name of allah although i have instances of that already cheesy
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^

taqiyyah is an islamic term? duh,as if the bible was written in arabic.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^^

taqiyyah is an islamic term? duh,as if the bible was written in arabic.
wow, i'm impressed. Finally one truth for the day not Bad for a shia. Go to an arabic bible and show me that. cheesy
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^

you are already running 3 threads on the same issue (taqiyyah).please follow here the reply:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858394.0.html#msg10089722
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^^

you are already running 3 threads on the same issue (taqiyyah).please follow here the reply:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858394.0.html#msg10089722

does it really matter? Did i tell you i'm tired of exposing the evils and lies in islam? The thread you mentioned, i saw myself there too.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
Bulldog:

does it really matter? Did i tell you i'm tired of exposing the evils and lies in islam? The thread you mentioned, i saw myself there too.

denying that there is taqiyyah in the bible when presented with the verses from the bible,makes you a blind man.

and repeating the same issue in three different threads makes you a donkey.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

denying that there is taqiyyah in the bible when presented with the verses from the bible,makes you a blind man.

and repeating the same issue in three different threads makes you a donkey.
you trying to disfigure the truth, and failing to provide prove of either where it is in the bible or where God approved it in Three different threads makes you a muslim.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
Liar shia, the stone cold liar of allah! smiley
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

[size=14pt]TAQIYYAH AND LYING IN THE BIBLE[/size]

Genesis 12:10-13
10 Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was severe. 11 As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, “I know what a beautiful woman you are. 12 When the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife.’ Then they will kill me but will let you live. 13 Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.”

2 Kings 9:10-15
“Hazael went to meet Elisha, taking with him as a gift forty camel-loads of all the finest wares of Damascus. He went in and stood before him, and said, "Your son Ben-Hadad king of Aram has sent me to ask, 'Will I recover from this illness?' " 10 Elisha answered, "Go and say to him, 'You will certainly recover'; but the LORD has revealed to me that he will in fact die." 11 He stared at him with a fixed gaze until Hazael felt ashamed. Then the man of God began to weep. 12 "Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women." 13 Hazael said, "How could your servant, a mere dog, accomplish such a feat?" "The LORD has shown me that you will become king of Aram," answered Elisha. 14 Then Hazael left Elisha and returned to his master. When Ben-Hadad asked, "What did Elisha say to you?" Hazael replied, "He told me that you would certainly recover." 15 But the next day he took a thick cloth, soaked it in water and spread it over the king's face, so that he died. Then Hazael succeeded him as king”.

Romans 3:7
“But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?”

Philippians 1:18
“But what does it matter? Nothing matters except that, in one way or another, people are told the message about Christ, whether with honest or dishonest motives, and I’m happy about that. [/u]Yes, I will continue to be happy.”

2Corinthians 12:16
“But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, [u]being crafty, I caught you with guile.“

what do you say about the above verses on Elisha,Abraham and Paul?

what is the lie?
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
Those quotes shows people fearing for their life but their fear has nothing  to do with what God tells them and they weren't making up the lies for God unlike taqiyyah that specifically means lying in the name of allah(the king of liars) or worst still denying allah to save your life Q 3.28. a god that isn't self confidence and cant even guarantee his faithfuls eternal life but is good at guaranteeing virgins. Lol
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
Bulldog:

Those quotes shows people fearing for their life but their fear has nothing  to do with what God tells them and they weren't making up the lies for God unlike taqiyyah that specifically means lying in the name of allah(the king of liars) or worst still denying allah to save your life Q 3.28. a god that isn't self confidence and cant even guarantee his faithfuls eternal life but is good at guaranteeing virgins. Lol

ok.so please can we discuss this taqiyyah in one thread so that the discussion can be centered and concluded once and for all?

please answer the question in the below thread and also explain the claim you have made above that muslims lie in the name of Allah while those in the bible were lying for fear of losing their lives (explain the differences):

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858394.0.html
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
You cant restrict the truth in a thread cos all your lies weren't centred.  None of the questions i asked you is un answered and those replied to are out of point quotes that leaves me astonished as to your kind of person, lying in the name of allah cant be over emphasized just like killing in the name of allah. What is more evil that being double faced like the devil? long story short Regarding 3:28, Ibn Kathir, a prominent authority writes, "meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them," and Al-Hasan who said "the Tuqyah is acceptable till the Day of Resurrection."
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2012
please tell us between the below instances the difference.how you qualify one as "lying in the name of Allah" while the other instance is "lying for fear of losing one's life".

Bulldog:

Regarding 3:28, Ibn Kathir, a prominent authority writes, "meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them," and Al-Hasan who said "the Tuqyah is acceptable till the Day of Resurrection."

and this:

10 Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was severe. 11 As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, “I know what a beautiful woman you are. 12 When the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife.’ Then they will kill me but will let you live. 13 Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.”

Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2012
[Quote]
10 Now there was a famine in
the land, and Abram went down
to Egypt to live there for a while
because the famine was severe.
11 As he was about to enter
Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, “I
know what a beautiful woman
you are. 12 When the Egyptians
see you, they will say, ‘This is his
wife.’ Then they will kill me but
will let you live. 13 Say you are
my sister, so that I will be treated
well for your sake and my life
will be spared because of you.”[/quote] abraham's faith in God wasn't threatened, abraham's faith in the almighty wasn't challenged, abraham only feared that because his wife was beautiful, they'll kill him to take her and in the islamic egypt of today the evil still lingers! Once again this is what a thing that calls himself a god said! [3.28] let not believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing  will there be help from allah: except by way of precaution, that Ye may guard yourselves from them. But allah cautions you to (remember) himself;  for the final goal is to allah. isn't  it crystal clear that you are twisting the bible?! Isn't also crystal clear that you twisted frosbel's Quote?!. Isn't it clear you are a liar! For allah!. And as if that wasn't enough, muslims are the kind of friends that smile at his friend and has knives at their backs to kill them with
Regarding 3:28, Ibn Kathir, a prominent authority writes, "meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them," and Al-Hasan who said "the Tuqyah is acceptable till the Day of Resurrection."
[quote][/quote]
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2012
Bulldog:

abraham's faith in God wasn't threatened, abraham's faith in the almighty wasn't challenged, abraham only feared that because his wife was beautiful, they'll kill him to take her and in the islamic egypt of today the evil still lingers! Once again this is what a thing that calls himself a god said! [3.28] let not believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing  will there be help from allah: except by way of precaution, that Ye may guard yourselves from them. But allah cautions you to (remember) himself;  for the final goal is to allah. isn't  it crystal clear that you are twisting the bible?! Isn't also crystal clear that you twisted frosbel's Quote?!. Isn't it clear you are a liar! For allah!. And as if that wasn't enough, muslims are the kind of friends that smile at his friend and has knives at their backs to kill them with

let the believers dont take as "protectors" unbelievers rather than the believers.this has to do with prefering your brother in Islam who is a believers (not the hypocrite muslims around) over an unbeliever.

the above phrase from that verse is on its own as a different topic.now we come to the point that where it states "by way of precaution,that you may guard yourselves from them".this means if you have to be friendly in order to protect your life,that is okay.

now back to the comparison that i told you to make.you Abraham feared that because his wife is beautiful they will kill him.so he lied but his faith was not threatened.so now how are those muslims who will guard themselves against unbelievers to protect themselves from fear of harm or death be viewed as their faith is threatened?

there is the popular story of Ammar Ibn Yasser (ra),a companion of the Prophet (sa).he was arrested by the unbelievers and he was compelled to insult the Prophet (sa) and speak ill of him.after that when he met the Prophet (sa) he told him what happened.so the Prophet (sa) told him his faith is intact and his belief is sound and he is a muslim.

"Anyone who after accepting faith in Allah utters unbelief except under compulsion his heart remaining firm in faith but such as open their bosom to unbelief on them is Wrath from Allah and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty"
Surah An-Nahal, verse 106 transliteration by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

All Muslim scholars agree that this verse descended in relation to the suffering of Ammar bin Yasir (ra). Allamah Jalaludeen Suyuti in his commentary of this verse states:

"The non-believers once caught Ammar-bin-Yaser (ra) and they forced him to praise their false gods and to condemn Prophet Muhammad (s). They forced him to an extent that Ammar bin Yasir (ra) gave in, and conceded to their demands. After that, when he returned to the Prophet Muhammed (s), Ammar (ra) narrated the whole story to him (s). Prophet Muhammad (S) asked him: “How do you feel in your heart?” To which Ammar (A.S) replied: “I am fully content with Allah's religion in my heart”. To this Prophet Mohammed (S) said: “If non-believers ask you to say the same again, say it”. Then the following ayah was revealed:

'Anyone who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters disbelief (save under compulsion and even then his heart remains firm in faith) on them is Wrath from Allah and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty'"
Tafseer Dur al Manthur Volume 4 page 132, Cairo edition
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2012
LagosShia:

let the believers dont take as "protectors" unbelievers rather than the believers.this has to do with prefering your brother in Islam who is a believers (not the hypocrite muslims around) over an unbeliever.

the above phrase from that verse is on its own as a different topic.now we come to the point that where it states "by way of precaution,that you may guard yourselves from them".this means if you have to be friendly in order to protect your life,that is okay.

now back to the comparison that i told you to make.you Abraham feared that because his wife is beautiful they will kill him.so he lied but his faith was not threatened.so now how are those muslims who will guard themselves against unbelievers to protect themselves from fear of harm or death be viewed as their faith is threatened?

there is the popular story of Ammar Ibn Yasser (ra),a companion of the Prophet (sa).he was arrested by the unbelievers and he was compelled to insult the Prophet (sa) and speak ill of him.after that when he met the Prophet (sa) he told him what happened.so the Prophet (sa) told him his faith is intact and his belief is sound and he is a muslim.

"Anyone who after accepting faith in Allah utters unbelief except under compulsion his heart remaining firm in faith but such as open their bosom to unbelief on them is Wrath from Allah and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty"
Surah An-Nahal, verse 106 transliteration by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

All Muslim scholars agree that this verse descended in relation to the suffering of Ammar bin Yasir (ra). Allamah Jalaludeen Suyuti in his commentary of this verse states:

"The non-believers once caught Ammar-bin-Yaser (ra) and they forced him to praise their false gods and to condemn Prophet Muhammad (s). They forced him to an extent that Ammar bin Yasir (ra) gave in, and conceded to their demands. After that, when he returned to the Prophet Muhammed (s), Ammar (ra) narrated the whole story to him (s). Prophet Muhammad (S) asked him: “How do you feel in your heart?” To which Ammar (A.S) replied: “I am fully content with Allah's religion in my heart”. To this Prophet Mohammed (S) said: “If non-believers ask you to say the same again, say it”. Then the following ayah was revealed:

'Anyone who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters disbelief (save under compulsion and even then his heart remains firm in faith) on them is Wrath from Allah and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty'"
Tafseer Dur al Manthur Volume 4 page 132, Cairo edition

so your summary being that once a muslim always a muslim and that muslim dont just kill non muslims but also their brothers and sisters that accepted the truth and changed faith? The bible predicted this evil thus: [b] ""Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." (Matthew 10:21-22).[/b]confused liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers / In The Waiting - While I'm Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.