Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? (4071 Views)

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Girls Only,he Is 53 Years Old And She Is 30 Years,what Do You Think / My Love Departed After Eight Years: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 12:16am On Jan 31, 2012
Th op need to get a restraining order against the girl
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by doeeyed: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by SAFO(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2012
So she has bleeped Akin, Tunde and Femi. Now she's coming back to you?

If you like sloppy 4ths* Go for it, I guess.

* 4ths is being mighty generous. She probably bleeped more than 10 guys. So if you like sloppy elevensies, na wah for u
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2012
I change My mind. Guy take her back intact marry her, she is the love of your life and your light. You will be blessed greatly for doing this and guys all over the world will follow your example (at least the hediot and dumb ones)
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2012
doe-eyed:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I am waiting on you
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by doeeyed: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^^^
Haba,
Take am easy.
Have replied, long day
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2012
And I have replied again na
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2012
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/grey%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Ethanks TV, u too much!%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Mynd_44:

I change My mind. Guy take her back intact marry her, she is the love of your life and your light. You will be blessed greatly for doing this and guys all over the world will follow your example (at least the hediot and dumb ones)

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/black%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Ethanks mynd44, %5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Tosinville(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2012
The basic aspect about this issue is that the OP is wugly & inferior complex is killing him thats why he couldn't get any other girl over 4yrs.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^  grin grin grin grin

abeg na, u dream about me  undecided undecided undecided

i'm not ugly nor have inferior complex!

like i said, i just kept my cool and lived one day at a time.

i saw ur profile pix, maybe i'm not as hans as you, but my mama like me like this tongue

cool
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by sleekcm(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2012
[i][/i]

Follow your instincts then, it's fairly obvious you are strong-willed. I fancy @TV's advice, sounds like he's been around.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ tnks.

TV's advice was great!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
I'm just imagining any of those girls I rily worked hard for and didn't gree for me, I'll f.cu.k the living day light out of her, I'll tell her b4 hand she's on probation, and then I'll dump her sorry arse, Or we might just fall in love and get married, but her kitten is mission 1, When u dey hustle she no remember u, Na now wey things don dey rosey she rem u abi, Her punny must suffer for this
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
otooro:

^^^  grin grin grin grin

abeg na, u dream about me  undecided undecided undecided

i'm not ugly nor have inferior complex!

like i said, i just kept my cool and lived one day at a time.

i saw ur profile pix, maybe i'm not as hans as you, but my mama like me like this tongue

cool

brotha Tosin is right, if you couldnt find any decent woman during all this time, yet you are quick to consider this woman who gladly dumped you like a bad rash, then you DEFINITELY must have A) very low self esteem B) difficulty to "access" good women or C look like king kong.

care to tell us all what is so "special" about being around THIS lady for a few months, that you couldnt find in any other for the past FOUR YEARS?! by the look of your original post, i am even DOUBTING that she was ever your gf.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by teefash01(m): 2:12am On Feb 01, 2012
dont marry somebody over what they will change to , peep dont change much in life and shes ready to leave you hanging anytime she wants , think, dont tolerare failure cos of affection , make she cry blood, d cry sef fit be rehearsal
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by teefash01(m): 2:22am On Feb 01, 2012
she went on sabbatical  grin grin grin
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by itiswell1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2012
Guy, wetin u see for her body? Abeg forget her. Beside, u were not waiting for her.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
thanks guys, i've put everything about her on hold till further notice!

i'm not even thinking about her!

majority of advice i've gotten seem to itch towards letting her go, which is what i'm doing until i get any contrary direction prayerfully and medically!

tnks again guys!

wink
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
I have been in this situation, although it did not take 4 years for her to come back, my advice is ---> DO NOT TAKE HER BACK! The issue is that she is lonely and she does not have anybody, so she remembered you! If you take her back she would always feel and think that you have no other option in your life! She would always see you as a loser who can not get a girl. My advice be pro active and start meeting girls. Go to every social occasion to meet more girls that you can f.u.ck, date and get a relationship that can lead to marriage.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

brotha Tosin is right, if you couldnt find any decent woman during all this time, yet you are quick to consider this woman who gladly dumped you like a bad rash, then you DEFINITELY must have A) very low self esteem B) difficulty to "access" good women or C look like king kong.

care to tell us all what is so "special" about being around THIS lady for a few months, that you couldnt find in any other for the past FOUR YEARS?! by the look of your original post, i am even DOUBTING that she was ever your gf.
no mind the guy.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2012
mynd44.

thanks guys, i've put everything about her on hold till further notice!

i'm not even thinking about her!

majority of advice i've gotten seem to itch towards letting her go, which is what i'm doing until i get any contrary direction prayerfully and medically!

tnks again guys!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Chnges(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2012
Always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? / 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) / Ladies, Which Would You Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.