Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? (4070 Views)

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Girls Only,he Is 53 Years Old And She Is 30 Years,what Do You Think / My Love Departed After Eight Years: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

^^^Caramba, this lady has said it all - go that way - it is the best, that way you dont ave regrets.

yea, i agree!

wat's caramba? undecided
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2012
caramba - like haba (in espanol - my second language)
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by merge(f): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2012
He will take her back.

Why have you not had interest in another woman? Four years
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Puvguy: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2012
Op I would have advised you to ignore her but the situation is to your advantage. Why? She has learned
albeit the hard way that the grass is not always greener at the other side. I will advised same if you were
my brother. She's more mature and will adore you. Cheers.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2012
ok, tnx! @ *dhtml

merge:

He will take her back.

Why have you not had interest in another woman
? Four years

actually, i'm a cool headed guy with many women around wanting attention, but i don't like to be unnecessarily adventurous.

i take my time a lot, but i'm running out of it now!  embarassed
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by LaParisienne(f): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2012
I think you should take her back if she's really sincere and repentant. I think she's been around, she now knows the difference between a good man and a coward. She knows your worth as a good man, that's why she came back to you.

Before you take her back, verify the motive behind her return. And find out if she's the girl you loved 4 years ago.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2012
Puvguy:

Op I would have advised you to ignore her but the situation is to your advantage. Why? She has learned
albeit the hard way that the grass is not always greener at the other side. I will advised same if you were
my brother. She's more mature and will adore you. Cheers.

La Parisienne:

I think you should take her back if she's really sincere and repentant. I think she's been around, she now knows the difference between a good man and a coward. She knows your worth as a good man, that's why she came back to you.

Before you take her back, verify the motive behind her return. And find out if she's the girl you loved 4 years ago.

u're very right, but i need to be very sure she's repented genuinely, which is not easy to do. . .
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Tosinville(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2012
Take her back? after 4yrs? OP, you're on a looooooong thing, some girls are good @ shedding crocodile tears & she'll still pend u to look for someone she's to love again, wondering must i be financially OK b4 my 4yrs old ex can come back to me? wat if if you're still d same 4yrs back then she won't even show up?
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by claremont(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2012
@OP: If I were you, I will tell her to f-uck off. There are a whole lot of fresh meat everywhere, why would anyone want to still go for expired, used, and heavily knackered meat!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2012
How about, he accept, slam the living daylights out of her, and leave her again. I am very very materialistic when it comes to girls seriously.
Just like the girls consider lots of factors before dating a guy. I have a rather interesting checklist - if the girl is very beautiful and educated scores less than 10% of everything. I mean, there are more important factors to me. So it depends on the OPs method of assessing babes.

But he is very likely to take her back.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2012
Tosinville:

Take her back? after 4yrs? OP, you're on a looooooong thing, some girls are good @ shedding crocodile tears & she'll still pend u to look for someone she's to love again, wondering must i be financially OK b4 my 4yrs old ex can come back to me? wat if if you're still d same 4yrs back then she won't even show up?

claremont:

@OP: If I were you, I will tell her to f-uck off. There are a whole lot of fresh meat everywhere, why would anyone want to still go for expired, used, and heavily knackered meat!

that's why i need ur advice? but i'm not very adventurous with ladies, i'm generally cool and not forward undecided
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

How about, he accept, slam the living daylights out of her, and leave her again. I am very very materialistic when it comes to girls seriously.
Just like the girls consider lots of factors before dating a guy. I have a rather interesting checklist - if the girl is very beautiful and educated scores less than 10% of everything. I mean, there are more important factors to me. So it depends on the OPs method of assessing babes.

But he is very likely to take her back.

Jeeeezzzz!!!!!! *dhtml !!!!!! pls give me a nicer advice grin grin grin

thats d last thing i'll do! i appreciate tho' cheesy
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Tosinville(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2012
^^Sorry, u don't need that kind of girl in your life & cos she'll make u cry this time around, oto-oro ni mo so fun e, iwo naa le je ninu obo e fun 1month ko le weyree da nu.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2012
U can take her back if u still love her but what assurance do have to no that she won't break ur heart again if she meet her former boy friend or a new guy. She disapponted when u need her the most, u are just her second choice. So think twice before taking any action
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2012
Sorry, i was just saying what i might do (or possible have done in the past who knows). Anyway, you are a nice guy, i hope you are not a virgin sha

Because you seem to have an aversion for "slaming the living daylights out of her". Me, i am gentle to an extent, but in this situation, i wont mind flogging her a bit sha with the you-know-what just to tell her i mean b'nes.

A gentler option might be, not to touch her for awhile, and act stand-ofish for awhile. Dont make her feel too important, that will throw in some insecurities and will allow you to solve her problems better.

(Me wey dey advise self don land for one small problem and am trying to figure a way out sef)

Adetayo100:

U can take her back if u still love her but what assurance do have to no that she won't break ur heart again if she meet her former boy friend or a new guy. She disapponted when u need her the most, u are just her second choice. So think twice before taking any action
That is why i said he should slam her very very hard so that if he loses her he will not have regrets.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2012
Tosinville:

^^Sorry, u don't need that kind of girl in your life & cos she'll make u cry this time around, oto-oro ni mo so fun e, iwo naa le je ninu obo e fun 1month ko le weyree da nu.

tosin, that's a little too harsh for me to swallow grin grin grin

*dhtml:

Sorry, i was just saying what i might do (or possible have done in the past who knows). Anyway, you are a nice guy, i hope you are not a virgin sha

Because you seem to have an aversion for "slaming the living daylights out of her". Me, i am gentle to an extent, but in this situation, i wont mind flogging her a bit sha with the you-know-what just to tell her i mean b'nes.

A gentler option might be, not to touch her for awhile, and act stand-ofish for awhile. Dont make her feel too important, that will throw in some insecurities and will allow you to solve her problems better.

(Me wey dey advise self don land for one small problem and am trying to figure a way out sef)
That is why i said he should slam her very very hard so that if he loses her he will not have regrets.

there's regret in slamming someone who's not ur wife! i've not done that before, i don't intend to smiley
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Tosinville(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2012
Otooro, are you a virgin? now its obvious your mind still want her then what are u still waiting for? take her back. Deuces!!!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by claremont(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

tosin, that's a little too harsh for me to swallow  grin grin grin
[size=14pt]there's regret in slamming someone who's not ur wife! i've not done that before, i don't intend to  [/size] smiley
So the OP is a virgin?!

I can now see the reason why you are even thinking of taking her back. Assuming you had already tasted different kinds of meat, you will know that there is a difference between fresh meat and expired/outdated meat. No harm in being a virgin though, but don't loose your so-called precious virginity to this ungrateful girl.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2012
Take her back, and screw the shit outta her, then dump her sorry behind. angry

I just hope her puss'y hasnt reached its expansion limit.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by sleekcm(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2012
I'v bn in ur shoes before, but there was a lot of slamming, a lot! She left me 'cos i was fresh outa nysc and punk broke. Now she's softening,wantn back. It's fairly obvious u r still drawn to this babe,i say be d man: dnt let what u feel now cloud ur senses, there are a lot of gd ladies out there,u jst hv to open ur eyes n mk urself available. If u r gona gv her a chance,kp an open mind,dnt pin ur hopes on her or u'ld be sorry. Gd luck.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Chnges(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
<^>
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
*Falls from an iroko tree* into a well. . .
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
sleekcm:

I'v bn in ur shoes before, but there was a lot of slamming, a lot! She left me 'cos i was fresh outa nysc and punk broke. Now she's softening,wantn back. It's fairly obvious u r still drawn to this babe,i say be d man: dnt let what u feel now cloud ur senses, there are a lot of gd ladies out there,u jst hv to open ur eyes n mk urself available. If u r gona gv her a chance,kp an open mind,dnt pin ur hopes on her or u'ld be sorry. Gd luck.

tnx for d advice smiley

*dhtml:

*Falls from an iroko tree* into a well. . .

wats d problem *dhtml undecided
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by IZUKWU(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

*Falls from an iroko tree* into a well and hits his head on the pavement and p3nnis is cut and bleeding.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
I knew something was not correct in the equation from the start - that was why i suggested the heavy slamming.

Ah well, there is nothing wrong in being a virgin actually. But i dont know what to say again - i am a bigtyme wankstar,
i am even planninf to sack my current GF at the moment - reason: withholding certain info i feel i should know. Immagine.

Talkless of someone that abandoned me for some other guy. Well, if you love the girl very much, take her back and close the thread.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
IZUKWU:

*Falls from an iroko tree* into a well and hits his head on the pavement and p3nnis is cut and bleeding.
No no, the well i meant was *kitten* - a very wide one for that matter.

Now, where are the virgin boys on this thread to advise the poster - i am out of advises o jare. No mercy for a repentant biatch.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

*thinking mode activated*

[img]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-023.GIF[/img]
Berra go to ehm www.buddyjoint.com and buy a babe there to teach how to whoop a$$es
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ tnk you sir! wink

my phone just rang and its her, but can't pick. . . .

i probably need some time to think it thru

embarassed
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by sleekcm(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
C'mon man,u want her,just take her back. At least she's not a virgin,but she's gonna screw ur brains out! U're lucky she's quite experienced,have u bn given a "head" before? She's gonna want to placate u with a Bleep fest. Look at d bright side mate, u r abt to tap some a5ss. Good times!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
@OP: One thing i do know for sure is that if you take her back - she will want to please you first by - rhyding you to kingdom c.u.m
My advise, go and buy packs of condom (try ruff rhyders) and start practicing how to use it - before she gets pregnant for you (and u enter pot of pepper soup).

sleekcm:

C'mon man,u want her,just take her back. At least she's not a virgin,but she's gonna screw ur brains out! U're lucky she's quite experienced,have u bn given a "head" before? She's gonna want to placate u with a bleep fest. Look at d bright side mate, u r abt to tap some a5ss. Good times!
Ruff Rhyding. . . . muhahahahahaha
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
i can't do any of that! *dhtml

let's see wat d outcome will look like, but i can't change my prnciples!

what if she's still virgin? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body / Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.