Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies (5671 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by BABE3: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

If u want something gud u av to first of all giveout sumtn gud.
D reason y gals always use dat term is cos der bfs phork em more dan dey contribute to dier well being. If u giv a gal BB one day it will no mo b in vogue o r it will get lost, if u give her money to make her hair she will c anoda hair style berra dan hers. But if u take away her virginity(if she is) u cant replace it, one day all dose money u spent on her will be recovered but she wont recover hers dats y dey feel dat way

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
u bera start using dark grasses & stick to walk now, old age has come.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Dabss(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

@da b*ss U avnt answered me i said make a list of wat u want from a lady n post it here. Simples
are you for real? I dont belive i have to list em for you.
Dont take this as an insult: ask urself if ur mother's only use to ur father is sex. U should be able to get ur list urself.

Ur other reply too is a lie. Even girls that were not disvirgined make such cretineous statements
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
@ topic

Getting serious, didn't a lady post the same list as a topic: What i want my man to do for me; and most of the "sensible" male posters on the forum were siding her and insulting the girls who claimed that was cheap prostitution?

Make we hear word jor. Naija guys do this and more for their girlfriends because that's what is expected of them.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
My mum and dad case r diff here cos dey married n av kids.
I knw wat i want frm a man and as well i av to contribute too. But evrybody wont be d same. Diff strokes for diff folks. U guys r d same hu come out here to bash us now u want us to contribute and make a difference in ur lives. Wat exactly do u want.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
LMAO @ Original Post.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
LMAO @ Original Post.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Goldieluks: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lmao @ Babe's funny pic faces!

@ OP you are right kinda,but you don't expect a girl to do all you have stated to a guy,do you? And for your personal digest, girls are also good at other stuffs apart from p.unny. don't ask me how or what!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Dabss(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao @ Babe's funny pic faces!

@ OP you are right kinda,but you don't expect a girl to do all you have stated to a guy,do you? And for your personal digest, girls are also good at other stuffs apart from p.unny. don't ask me how or what!

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
if all Nigerian girls were like you, 9ja love life will more worst now than what we expected.

You don't even have any good thing to contribute into a man's life than to supply him punny for BB, airtime etc? holy fucck
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mr oluwatosin u can say all u want abt me afterall dis is a public forum. But dat wont change ma opinion dat is all u guys think of S3x n ntn else. And u r nt diff frm d rest sugar so stop pretendn
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by dabrake(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

If u want something gud u av to first of all giveout sumtn gud.
D reason y gals always use dat term is cos der bfs phork em more dan dey contribute to dier well being. If u giv a gal BB one day it will no mo b in vogue o r it will get lost, if u give her money to make her hair she will c anoda hair style berra dan hers. But if u take away her virginity(if she is) u cant replace it, one day all dose money u spent on her will be recovered but she wont recover hers dats y dey feel dat way
damn! Is it trade by barter? So the 'good' thing i will want from a girl is her p[b]uss[/b]y? SMH
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
GOd of mercy, hu told u dat was wat i meant. Just misinterpreting ma comments cos ur s3x oriented. Pre marital s3x gud if i may ask
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
Then you can come into my life for u to know i don't care about ur punny, as a matter of fact every guys don't reason alike tho most might when it comes to sex in a rltnship, so get that str8 to the brain.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
Well if u say so. But i think it shud b d oda way round. Most of ma comments r based on wat u guys say here n i bliv dats wat guys do. Dey bliv d crux of evry rship is sex so y turn evrytn against me lyk as if am nt tellin d truth.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
^OK, lemme ask you one thing, why do you go into relationship with a guy?
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by dabrake(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
I can never spend cash just to get punny. Will rather invest it on someone who imma gonna have a future with. Will always get free punny and u know why? Cuz we don't love the girls we request punny from(except wifey). Those we love, we wait till after marriage.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
because u share certain tins in cmon like beliefs morals n values n opinions n u love em.
Evrybody doesnt go into a rship for d same reason.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
But am talking about you in particular.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
because u share certain tins in cmon like beliefs morals n values n opinions n u love em.
Evrybody doesnt go into a rship for d same reason.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
I just mentioned mine indirectly up der and u wanna spend d rest of ur life wit em

@dabrake exactly
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
~Killz~:

***Yawns*** x2. . . 13%. . . Try again!

By the way, it's territorial. . .

i see_thats only what you're good at. I laugh coz ur pea brain wouldn't allow you to recognise it's a typographical error_Anyway, stuck your head into your pants get the sense of your fallacy
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
Cos I love d person and we share certain tins in common and i waanna spend d rest of ma life with d person, etc etc
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Killz3(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ch@nges:

i see_thats only what you're good at. I laugh coz ur pea brain wouldn't allow you to recognise it's a typographical error_Anyway, stuck your head into your pants get the sense of your fallacy
5%. . .
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Dabss(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

Cos I love d person and we share certain tins in common and i waanna spend d rest of ma life with  d person, etc etc
bekay911:

Mr oluwatosin u can say all u want abt me afterall dis is a public forum. But dat wont change ma opinion dat is all u guys think of S3x n ntn else. And u r nt diff frm d rest sugar so stop pretendn
just agree and confess that your first comment was a careless mistake simple!!!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
@OP
lets analyze your post for a minute:

- Seriously this is the most annoying word designed by ladies of 2day world, what do you mean by using u and dumping U?Some gurls would be in a relationship, and expect the guy to do virtually everything, and if you, as a guy, do any of these "things" then you are a donkey! r/ships are 50/50, let them bring their share to the table or quickly dump their asses. the fact that you are even WILLING to do any of this crazy stuff makes you NO BETTER than them. IMHO!

- Money for hair, why should you pay for her hair? how did she manage before?!

- Make all the calls, call once, (max twice) and then wait for her call. if she doesnt then DONT CALL HER BACK. et voila! problem solved!

- Send recharge card for where?! you dey craze?! if she doesnt call you then there is NO REASON why you should send her recharge cards! NONE!

- Take her out, and na u go buy the fuel ohhh, again, there is nothing wrong with taking someone out, the catch is to make sure that you dont spend any money during these outings. btw you BOTH enjoy going out together. btw: YOU car, YOUR fuel!

- Pay for the tickets, or gate fee pay for it ONCE (max twice) then if she doesnt return the favor, then explain to her that you wont do it again since she cant do the same for you, et voila!  

- Buy snacks or wotever u guyz would eat, and pay for it next time, just say you are not hungry or walk away when she is ordering the snacks. if she calls you to pay for it SIMPLY SAY: i aint got money for that, you should have asked me first. et voila!

- Send her gifts and packages  gifts are like a reward, why would you want to reward anyone that treat you like shiit?!

- Tell her how much you love her cuz she wants that as reassurance unless you love her, there is no reason why you should say that.

- Be her security securi WHAT?! nonsense!

- Be her gist partner even though all she talks about is balls you mean balls as in testicles?

- Buy her friends stuffs, if she is in their midst, and you have to visit her WTF?! who are you? father Xmas? NONSENSE!

- when stuffs is going on, she moans more and enjoys it more and you dont like it?!

- you can't stop at round one, even though u r satisfied, U av to prove that you are a man, considering the fact that dere r more willing and able bodied men that are ready to give it to her, if you are not "man" enough to please her then why dont you just say it and stop wasting your time and energy with this gal then?

- Its the guy that virtually does all, you mean to say: it's the guy that is stoopid (or desperate for coochie) enough to do everything.

- Her only contribution is her p*nny and her useless gist/gossip do you really believe that everything you listed above is ANYTHING WORTHY in a r/ship?! you also didnt contribute to anything meaningful, apart from money. YOU are the reason why so many gals demand for shiit anyway, because there are donkeys that are ready to PAY PAY PAY (just because they are desperate for coochie). your actions is to be blamed for all this, NOTHING ELSE!.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
LMAO!! Killz_ just listen to yourself! U've got nothing to offer , hahahahahahahaha

Anyway sha am back in the thread_xo where's my baby ashew(bekay). I need her ryt nw to cool off. Atleast the money 4 new panties is at hand hahahaha Rodflmao
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by dabrake(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ch@nges:

@1stBolded, bros, hw far u nah? @2ndBolded, wtf! How does the bolded relate with what he/you('hd) said?
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by BABE3: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
lets analyze your post for a minute:

- Seriously this is the most annoying word designed by ladies of 2day world, what do you mean by using u and dumping U?Some gurls would be in a relationship, and expect the guy to do virtually everything, and if you, as a guy, do any of these "things" then you are a donkey! r/ships are 50/50, let them bring their share to the table or quickly dump their asses. the fact that you are even WILLING to do any of this crazy stuff makes you NO BETTER than them. IMHO!

- Money for hair, why should you pay for her hair? how did she manage before?!

- Make all the calls, call once, (max twice) and then wait for her call. if she doesnt then DONT CALL HER BACK. et voila! problem solved!

- Send recharge card for where?! you dey craze?! if she doesnt call you then there is NO REASON why you should send her recharge cards! NONE!

- Buy snacks or wotever u guyz would eat, and pay for it next time, just say you are not hungry or walk away when she is ordering the snacks. if she calls you to pay for it SIMPLY SAY: i aint got money for that, you should have asked me first. et voila!

- Send her gifts and packages  gifts are like a reward, why would you want to reward anyone that treat you like shiit?!

- Tell her how much you love her cuz she wants that as reassurance unless you love her, there is no reason why you should say that.

- Be her security securi WHAT?! nonsense!

- Be her gist partner even though all she talks about is balls you mean balls as in testicles?

- Buy her friends stuffs, if she is in their midst, and you have to visit her WTF?! who are you? father Xmas? NONSENSE!

- when stuffs is going on, she moans more and enjoys it more and you dont like it?!

- you can't stop at round one, even though u r satisfied, U av to prove that you are a man, considering the fact that dere r more willing and able bodied men that are ready to give it to her, if you are not "man" enough to please her then why dont you just say it and stop wasting your time and energy with this gal then?

- Its the guy that virtually does all, you mean to say: it's the guy that is stoopid (or desperate for coochie) enough to do everything.

- Her only contribution is her p*nny and her useless gist/gossip do you really believe that everything you listed above is ANYTHING WORTHY in a r/ship?! you also didnt contribute to anything meaningful, apart from money. YOU are the reason why so many gals demand for shiit anyway, because there are donkeys that are ready to PAY PAY PAY (just because they are desperate for coochie). your actions is to be blamed for all this, NOTHING ELSE!.

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
dabrake:

@1stBolded, bros, hw far u nah? @2ndBolded, wtf! How does the bolded relate with what he/you('hd) said?
lol.@1st question: nothing do me bros @2nd question: He knows what i'm talking about. BTW thats a literary acrobatics__nyc 1 bro
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Killz3(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pay no heed to the discombobulated fool! His stupidity is infectious, and there is no vaccine against it! Nuff said!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^hahahahahahahahahahaha ROTFLMCAO hahaha i need a air, hahaha OMG my tricks are working hahahahagahahaha Look at yhu!! Hahaha hahaa my son, dnt worry i won't pull ur hairs anymore (ROTFLMAO!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks / Soldiers Kissing Their Sweethearts Goodbye As They Leave (picture) / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.