Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies (5670 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Cynthia or cindy which 1 do u prefer?? *sleeping* gudnyt
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Mynd44: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
You people are blind mutes
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Mynd44: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2012
Why can't you just remember that you cleaning guy is MMM and not MYND?
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2012
Kk, Someone just asked wat a guy wants in a bf gf relationship besides punny, yeah we all love punny the way u love joystick so let's put that to one side.
<b>1.Support:</b> When we're talking about business you should be able to add something intelligent and not just sit there like a doll waiting for the end results.
<b>2.Quit being Lazy:</b> If you want to be my gf you must be serz and hardworking, Go to ur work, make ur own money, pay for ur hairdo, ur own BIS etc, In short u shud be able to take care of yourself.I'm not your father and this is the 21st century
<b>3.Be courtreous and presentable:</b> U shud be able to perform wat is expected of women, To cook clean, Not a Mr Biggs babe(I'm not saying going to Mr Biggs is a crime o), Respectful to my friends and family and dress well
<b>4.Be able to give me good advise even if it is a difficult one:</b>, I'm not talking about nagging o, cos I'll do the same for you.
<b>5.Take me out once in a while:<\b> , Even if it is only on my bday, Or christmas day, or valentines, whenever, and don't place all the burden on me, Don't worry if I have cash we cn lavish it together too,
<b>6.Know when I'm broke:<\b> when I tell you am broke then suspend all dreams of going out or receiving gifts except u want to pay for such outings in part or in full depending on how broke I am.
<b>7. Stop being extravagant:<\b> if we go out and you're pointing @ the most expensive wine or the most expensive meal, U must be willing to part away with some your cash cos I don't av a budget for 12k moet o, and don't always pick the most expensive things, sometimes I'm testing you
<b>8.Be dynamic:<\b> Don't follow the same BS girls always do, Nothing stops u from appearing @ my house with grub and a bottle of wine and we have a small dinner @ my house, Remember if you do that, I'll not only respect u, I'll be looking for how to return the favour
<b>9.Don't pass me through stupid tests and unecessary drama cos I'm just too old for that.It also makes me think u r immature<\b>.
<b>10.Sex is not a favour u do for me:<b\> , It is not a gift u give to me, It is something we both enjoy, I please you, you please, Yeah I might pressure u for it, but for a guy it's just natural, Once u start making it sound like a favour and start asking for gratification for sex, then I begin to see u as a love peddler or a runz girl

Many nigerian girls don't do half of this they just spread legs wide open and start asking for money for this and that, If u are a love peddler pls collect ID so I cn know wat kind of girl u are, otherwise I'm dumping u soon,
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2012
12inches. . .this topic nor deserve that kind essay!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Mynd44: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2012
Even the OP no post wetin long like that
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2012
12 inches!:

Kk, Someone just asked wat a guy wants in a bf gf relationship besides punny, yeah we all love punny the way u love joystick so let's put that to one side.
<b>1.Support:</b> When we're talking about business you should be able to add something intelligent and not just sit there like a doll waiting for the end results.
<b>2.Quit being Lazy:</b> If you want to be my gf you must be serz and hardworking, Go to ur work, make ur own money, pay for ur hairdo, ur own BIS etc, In short u shud be able to take care of yourself.I'm not your father and this is the 21st century
<b>3.Be courtreous and presentable:</b> U shud be able to perform wat is expected of women, To cook clean, Not a Mr Biggs babe(I'm not saying going to Mr Biggs is a crime o), Respectful to my friends and family and dress well
<b>4.Be able to give me good advise even if it is a difficult one:</b>, I'm not talking about nagging o, cos I'll do the same for you.
<b>5.Take me out once in a while:<\b> , Even if it is only on my bday, Or christmas day, or valentines, whenever, and don't place all the burden on me, Don't worry if I have cash we cn lavish it together too,
<b>6.Know when I'm broke:<\b> when I tell you am broke then suspend all dreams of going out or receiving gifts except u want to pay for such outings in part or in full depending on how broke I am.
<b>7. Stop being extravagant:<\b> if we go out and you're pointing @ the most expensive wine or the most expensive meal, U must be willing to part away with some your cash cos I don't av a budget for 12k moet o, and don't always pick the most expensive things, sometimes I'm testing you
<b>8.Be dynamic:<\b> Don't follow the same BS girls always do, Nothing stops u from appearing @ my house with grub and a bottle of wine and we have a small dinner @ my house, Remember if you do that, I'll not only respect u, I'll be looking for how to return the favour
<b>9.Don't pass me through silly tests and unecessary drama cos I'm just too old for that.It also makes me think u r immature<\b>.
<b>10.Sex is not a favour u do for me:<b\> , It is not a gift u give to me, It is something we both enjoy, I please you, you please, Yeah I might pressure u for it, but for a guy it's just natural, Once u start making it sound like a favour and start asking for gratification for sex, then I begin to see u as a love peddler or a runz girl

Many nigerian girls don't do half of this they just spread legs wide open and start asking for money for this and that, If u are a love peddler pls collect ID so I cn know wat kind of girl u are, otherwise I'm dumping u soon,
Sensible write up_@the bolded_makes more sense. Our gurls shld start reasoning lyk dat!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2012
Any long thing na winch
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2012
12 inches!:

<b>9.Don't pass me through silly tests and unecessary drama cos I'm just too old for that.It also makes me think u r immature<\b>.

And the OP says u make perfect sense die!!!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Apheknoko(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2012
Weell very nyc topic; but i think if your girl posseses all those "QUALITIES" u mentioned up there then i fink u aint different because like charges attracts and unlike charges repel so, ?? wink wink wink
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by ccollins(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ijogz.Wait a minute,the type of girl u follow actually reflect who u are.for instance,if u were dating sumone like miley cyrus not just any girl off d streets.would u be nagging like this or would the love not be a 50-50 proportion

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^ u make sense die.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by ccollins(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tnx
bekay911:

^^ u make sense die.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
ccollins:

@ijogz.Wait a minute,the type of girl u follow actually reflect who u are.for instance,if u were dating sumone like miley cyrus not just any girl off d streets.would u be nagging like this or would the love not be a 50-50 proportion
wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!! Are u breathing frm ur anus?(no offense) but on a serious note, we'r talking about our naija babes. Hw many percentage of dem behaves lyk dat??
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by ccollins(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ur brain has changed from bad to worse(no pun intended).in making reference to nigerian girls,does that means other natives are superior or clean.i was taking with an objective generalization

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
ccollins:

See dis bloody Eediot, Even ordinary female friends during the schooling days in Jand believe that a Guy must do all the spending when u take them out. Its a mentality, an infection, that operates like a terminal disease And stop talking like a p*uussyyyyyyy, F*ooooooooooooooooooool
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by OK2NV: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^whats with the whale pic?
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
ccollins:

Ur brain has changed from bad to worse(no pun intended).in making reference to nigerian girls,does that means other natives are superior or clean.i was taking with an objective generalization
Who's talking of generalization? You see what i'm talking about?? Today is the world's foolish day, and only the infected celebrate(no shît intended). We're talking about our babes here(9ja) and i dnt care! i repeat, i dnt care!! About foreigners.duuuuuh!!!!!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
Well as for me sha, I will always say it, If u don't av anything to offer other than to open ur filthy hole then I'm better off without you. Hole is available at love peddler for 5h so abeg
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by tpiadotcom: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Love Letter / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! / Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.