Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,866 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dating A Virgin Is: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Virgin Is: (988 Views)

Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Virgin Is: by oludolars(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2012
Let a man who will be hapi with his gal at an occassion where her gist is the order of the day about how almost half of the guys at the ocassion have bleeped her silly in the past.Describing some marks on a her pubic area and around her nipples and her behavior during sex which tallies excatly with what you see.

That is a thing guys generaly do to hurt people who date gals that have been bitchy.A colleaugue of mine had such an experience and has neva valued her afterwards.

Sex involves natural instinct.Who taught or showed you how to Bleep the first day you did?

I dated a virgin in school before i lost her to an autocrash,it only took two days to know all she needed.The third day she she was hotter in bed than some so called hot and experienced calabar and edo gals i had tried.

Nothing like having a gal you could boast about to any guy.
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by Killz3(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2012
Sorry about your loss. So what's the point of this thread?
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by cfours: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2012
An angry father, Dennis Akpati, attacked and cut off the joystick of young graduate, Seun Ogunbanwo (pictured above), after catching him Being Intimate with his 20yr old daughter inside his flat at 52, Tijani Alabi Street, Ijegun, on the outskirts of Lagos.

Ogunbanwo, a graduate of Business Administration who recently finished his NYSC was attacked with a machete and beat up mercilessly. The machete was later used to slice his joystick.
read full story source:http://www.latestgists.com/father-cuts-off-the-joystick-of-another-man-for-Desecrating-his-daughter/
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by Dyt(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2012
ok
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

Sorry about your loss. So what's the point of this thread?
Was wondering too
@dyt hmmmm
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by Dyt(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2012
hey boo
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2012
Long time no chat
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2012
u left me
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2012
Me ​ℓ̊ didn't leave you,you ve not bn on here that's why
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2012
m always ere
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2012
Well am back now. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ♓☺w have you been
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by cynthiafred67(f): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ok we don hear
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
Pointless meaningless
Re: Dating A Virgin Is: by chelseabmw(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

LOVE: 85-year-old Couple Remarry After 48 Years Of Divorce / Expectations For Long Lasting God Kind Of Marriage And Relationships / Lost And Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.